The English Twins 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The twins quickly fell into a regular rhythm, the slow rising and falling of his thighs meeting the gentle up thrust of hers, ending in a soft cushioned jolt as her tender swollen clitoris met the root of his cock, followed by a slow grinding motion of pubic bone against pubic bone and the thrill of pubic hair rubbing against public hair. It seemed to both that they could keep up this slow but insistent rhythm indefinitely.

Richard lowered his body onto hers, supporting his weight on his elbows and knees. Both bodies shuddered as a whole new input punched its way into their systems. The scrape of their nipples against each other's chest sent waves of erotic stimuli to their synapses. Hungry lips met, and searching tongues battled in their hot wet mouths, whilst the constant slow pistoning of excited genitals started a slow fire in their cores. Their breathing became heavier as the passion slowly started to rise in response to an almost imperceptible increase in the pace of their lovemaking. Bodily temperatures began to rise, leaving a sheen of sweat coating each of their bodies and causing their skin to stick, parting with a soft sigh as bodies momentarily parted before meeting and merging once more.

Rowena felt the rising flame of passion start in her loins, burning with the promise of an all consuming fire. It seemed to increase in intensity, with each reciprocated thrust and the colliding of vagina and penis. She felt her hands clutch more urgently at Richard's buttocks as she sought purchase to lift her hips up to greet his falling loins, driving her pussy up onto his ever throbbing pole, trying to increase the pace. With each invasion of her depths, she felt ever stronger vaginal pulses, closing around and grasping the invader, no longer wanting to let it go. Her breathing became more laboured, but settled into a regular pattern, one she had felt often before during her training runs. This was not a desperate search for oxygen, just a realisation by the body that the current demands on its reserves would remain for some time.

Reaching down to Rowena's hips, Richard took a firm grip and rolled onto his back with his sister automatically following the movement. No contact was lost and his penis remained deeply buried inside her grasping vulva. Slowly, she raised her body, sliding her knees either side of his hips, settling down on his engorged member. Looking into the mirror at the end of the bed she saw that her body was suffused with blood colouring her skin. Wisps of her long blonde hair were sticking to her forehead and her skin was soaked with sweat. Her nipples distended from her swollen breasts further than she had ever experienced before. Looking down, she saw Richard reach for her hips and taking hold, pulled them down as he raised his own, forcing his throbbing penis deeper still into the welcoming wet grasp of his sister's pussy.

Rowena groaned at the new invasion and slowly rotated her hips around his rigid pole, feeling its swollen veins rubbing against the slippery folds of her vagina. Glancing once more at the mirror, she slowly started to raise her hips, watching as her engorged labia dragged along his length. Rising until he almost slipped from her, pausing, then watching as she slowly lowered herself onto him, seeing her pussy distend as she settled back onto his body before grinding her hips against his.

Quickly, she settled into a rhythm, rising and pausing, before driving her body down onto his pulsating rod, feeling the satisfying thrusts of his hips as he rose to meet her. Rowena could clearly see that Richard's cock was liberally coated with her juices which ran from her freely. Their pubic hair was matted with their sweat and her lubricating fluids, which eased the friction of the engorged head of his penis as it forced a passage through her grasping folds, seeking out her deepest depths.

Each rise and fall of her body was accompanied by a low grunt as the air was forced from her lungs as she slammed her weeping cunt onto his rigid pole. It seemed as though his cock had reached enormous proportions, she could feel every part of it as it rocketed into her body, pushing apart her internal folds before colliding against the back wall of her passage. On and on she rode him, their gasps of exertion matching exactly each moment of collision between their loins. Sweat now ran freely down her body, pooling at the juncture of their coupling, the slapping of hot wet flesh against hot wet flesh echoing around the room.

Rowena suddenly stopped and reached for the bag of coke taking a large pinch into each nostril before supplying Richard with a similar amount. The buzz was almost instantaneous. Immediately she started to buck and writhe on top of her brother as he grabbed her hips and jack hammered his rod into her more than willing cunt. Both of the twins were awash with the sensory load they were receiving from their pounding genitals, their sweat soaked bodies slapping and sliding against each other.

Even someone of Rowena's fitness could not keep up the crazy pace they had set and all too soon she started to feel the pain in her knees and thighs intruding on sexual stimulus ravaging her body. As if reading her mind, Richard slid out from underneath his sister, swiftly rising to his knees behind her. As he looked into the mirror he could see all of the signs of arousal displayed by his sister, her hair plastered to her forehead and face which was suffused with blood. Her breasts with their extended nipples swinging as she gasped for air, her sweat soaked body heaving in time to each breath.

Looking down he could see the heavily swollen red lips of her vagina opening and closing as if it too was seeking air. He could see her lubricating juices slowly dripping from her cunt leaving long silvery strings connecting her to the bed. Looking down at his rod, Richard gasped in amazement. Never had he seen it achieve such a size, the swollen purple head was the size of a pool ball attached to a throbbing massively engorged shaft on which the veins stood out like mountain ranges. He was only just able to get his fingers and thumb around its girth as he took hold and pointed it at the waiting orifice of his sister.

Slowly he mover his hips forward until the head came to rest between her hot, wet labia, he watched as the engorged head forced her pussy lips apart, almost imperceptibly sliding down the length of her tunnel, aided by the profuse lubrication she was producing. He felt every fold of her internal flesh, felt his head scrape past the neck of her cervix before coming to rest against the cushioned end of her passage, producing a loud gasp from his sibling. Almost immediately he felt the tight grasp of her contracting internal muscles as they tightened around the invader, holding it securely in place, reluctant to permit its withdrawal. Taking a firm hold of her hips, Richard started to withdraw his twitching pole from the warm wet hole, bringing a whimper from his sister. He watched the withdrawal, his shaft seeming to go on and on until eventually, he saw the distension of her pussy lips as the enormous head reached the end of her tunnel. Pausing for a second, Richard started to move forward once more only to feel the rush of his sisters pussy walls engulf him as she drove her hips backwards, her buttocks slamming into his groin with a loud wet slap. As though the blue touch paper had been lit, Richard immediately withdrew before slamming his pole into her cunt meeting her own charge half way. The whole room echoed to the loud wet slaps and heavy gasps and groans as pistoning hips met thrusting buttocks, his penis was almost a blur as it exited and entered his sister, both bodies shuddering with the impact.

Rowena thought she was going to pass out as she felt the first tentative thrust of her brother coming to rest against her buttocks, quickly clenching her muscles in an attempt to hold it buried in place. As he started his withdrawal, Rowena was flooded with a feeling of loss and before he could withdraw completely, she thrust her hips backwards, impaling herself on his member with such force, bodies crashing together as her thrust met his driving hips. She could feel the ripples race through her buttocks as his hips met the soft cushion of her flesh and the head of his tool met the end of her passage. Her body was racked with spasms of incredible surging sexual feelings concentrated around their battling genitals.

The sexual connection seemed to go on for ever. Richard was entranced, watching his pole constantly invading his sister's more than eager cunt, his lance covered in her fluids, the squelching slaps as his balls met her labia accompanied by the louder slaps of his thighs and her buttocks. His grip on her hips grew stronger as he pounded his meat into her, each invasion accompanied by shocks of pleasure coursing through his body.

Despite the incredible pleasure, Richard too felt the beginning of painful twinges and small cramps in his knees and thighs. Slowly, Richard withdrew from his sister and using pressure on her hips indicated she should roll over, which she did quickly and willingly, spreading her legs far apart. Taking hold of his pole, he once more placed its head at her entrance, feeling his sister's grip on his buttocks as she pulled him to her, his prick quickly disappearing inside her. Her legs rose and locked around his waist as she began to rock her body, her cunt sawing back on forth on his pulsating tool. Although the pace had slowed, the incredible sexual spasms were still coursing through their bodies as his cock head abraded her sucking, grasping internal walls, genitals reluctant to part and eager to join, slipping, sliding and colliding into each other.

With the slower pace, the siblings were able to recover their breath and had soon settled into a steady fuck session, hands and lips searching each others bodies, urgent caresses and the ever present meeting of pelvis against pelvis. Despite the slower pace, the sexual stimuli each was feeling began to grow inside them, becoming greater and greater.

Richard winced slightly as he felt his sibling's nails dig into his buttocks, felt the more urgent up thrust of her body as she rose to meet his driving pole. He too felt the rising turmoil in his loins as the pace continued, accompanied now by the soft wet slapping of sweating flesh against sweating flesh, a tympanic rhythm, measuring the constant beat of their sexual union. The steadily increasing grasping of her vaginal folds against the heavily veined surface of his cock was an unspoken demand for him to increase the pace, and to seek deeper penetration. His body responded accordingly, rising his hips higher, driving down harder to impale her to her deepest depths.

Each sibling was now reacting to the increased efforts of the other. As Richard's hips began to rise and fall at a greater pace and with more urgency, Rowena's loins drove upwards to meet the invasion. Their colliding loins were no longer cushioned by their sweat soaked pubic hair, pubic bone met pubic bone with dull slapping thuds as her enlarged blood engorged clitoris was crushed between the root of his penis and their pelvic bones. Both felt they were slowly climbing to the crest of a wave, desperately wanting to reach the top, seeking the promised orgasmic release the breaking wave would give. Breathing now became more laboured as both began to draw on the huge reserves of stamina they had both built up in their years of training. The soft mewling and gasps of tender lovemaking were now being replaced by ever deeper grunts as their genitals drove into each other ever more forcibly; the loud slapping of wet flesh against wet flesh loudly echoed around the room.

Richard drove his prick into his sibling faster and harder, his driving lunges being met by her bucking hips pistoning up to meet him. Any thought for each other, any tenderness, had left them completely. Now it was all about the individual reaching the promised aching release of gut wrenching orgasm. Neither now cared about the other, each was fucking their sibling to reach their own orgasmic goal. Teeth crushed each other's lips in ferocious kisses whilst they also found soft necks to bite into, swollen breasts to feast on, the blood from the bites mixing with their free flowing sweat and the blood running from the lacerations ripped into his back and buttocks caused by her clawing nails as she sought purchase to impale herself ever deeper on his thundering cock. He did not feel the pain, as indeed she did not, as his fingers dug deeply into her shoulders using his tight grip to propel his pole into her. The pain was subsumed into the ever rising fires in their loins as their ascent up the wave seemed to grow ever longer and higher the more their senses sent them soaring.

All pretence was now gone. The two siblings were now locked in a primeval, animalistic rut. Both dragged air into their lungs as their hips met with thundering force. Pubic bone met pubic bone with bone jarring jolts; the blood from her clitoris was witness to the many crushing blows it had received between his root and pubic bone. Despite the surfeit of lubrication, his foreskin was torn and it too bled freely. There was no difference now between the pain and the building pleasure, both were one. Relief had to come, both their bodies promised it, the raging fires in each of them reached out for the elusive crest of the wave. Heavily bruised and bleeding bodies forged on, mindlessly smashing into each other.

It was then that the cursing started;

"FUCK ME HARD, YOU BASTARD" she screamed as her clawing hands pulled him to her, grinding her pussy up against the root of his dick. "COME ON YOU FUCKER! OH YOU BASTARD, FUCK ME!"

"FUCK YOU, YOU BITCH. I'M GOING TO FUCK YOU TILL YOU SCREAM!" He cried out, finding unknown depths of stamina to power his even faster and harder thrusts into her bleeding cunt.

Had it not been for their years of hard physical training, one or both would have fallen from exhaustion. No animal in the world had rutted like the siblings were rutting now, their contorted bodies locked in a primal act of pure, self serving copulation. The only thing that mattered was their own release from the overwhelming feelings raging through each battered body.

It was there! He could see the crest of the wave, one more surge of effort and he would be crashing over the top into the release he so desperately wanted.

"YES! YES! FUCK ME HARDER, IT'S COMING" she screamed.

Both reached down into the very depths of their stamina for the one last effort to send them crashing over the top of the wave. With ragged breath they wearily pulled their spent and bloody bodies apart for one last time. Poised, they both looked down to their bloody, battered and bruised loins, one more meeting of the eyes, each recognising that this would be the end.

Each drawing in one last ragged breath, gripping each other tightly, they both drove their tired loins together, smashing into each other with every fibre of effort. Pubic bones met with an audible crack splitting her clitoris from top to bottom. The pain screamed through her body, setting off a series of gut wrenching vaginal spasms, more powerful than any vice. Each spasm released surges of orgasmic tremors throughout her whole body. Her back arched from the bed, lifting her brother above her, her vaginal wall grasping his pulsating tool in a death grip. She felt the never ending, hot pressured jets of his seed spurting inside her, flooding her clutching, shuddering cunt.

RICHARD drove his hips down into his sister, crushing her to the bed, hearing her scream of agony before his penis was assaulted by the unbelievable grip of her spasming muscles, squeezing and milking him. He felt his body explode as it was raised up on his sibling's weary loins. Felt his seed boiling inside him, swiftly racing up his urethra before exploding in a series of rocketing discharges into her wounded, wet and bleeding pussy. Flooding her vaginal passage and womb with his hot sperm, sending them scurrying towards the awaiting ovum.

Wracked by the massive mutual orgasmic explosion of white heat, both collapsed to the bed in sheer exhaustion gasping for much needed air, aching, shuddering, sweating bodies still joined at the hip.

It seemed hours before their breathing settled. As Rowena began her recovery she was aware of a sea of overwhelming agony, her bleeding and tortured lips, neck, breasts and hips throbbed with unrelenting pain, that of her loins being by far the greater. She also became aware that Richard's still fully engorged penis was still buried deep inside her.

"GET THAT FUCKING THING OUT OF ME!" She cried, beating his chest and pushing him away at the same time.

Richard too was recovering. His body was also suffering the same surges of pain as his sister and he was vaguely aware that his sister was still tightly holding his now aching and still erect penis.

His sister's cry evoked the response she wanted, Richard pulled his hips away to affect his withdrawal, but was met by a surge of pain and the agonised cry of his sister, as she too experienced a massive jolt of agony. Each stared at the other with look of incomprehension.

"GET IT OUT OF ME!" She screamed again.

Richard again tried to comply, attempting to lift his hips and receiving a shock of pain as he did so. It felt as though his swollen throbbing penis was being pulled from its root. Once more the stab of pain was accompanied by a scream from his sibling as she raised her hips to follow his withdrawal.

Both collapsed back to the bed as each slowly began to recognise the dawning of comprehension in each other's eyes. Richard slowly began to raise his upper body on his arms as his sister raised hers on her elbows. Both were now able to look down and view the damage they had wrought on each other's bodies. The upper part of their bodies were a sea of bloody scratch and bite marks, their stomachs and hips were blue and purple, almost totally covered in heavy bruising. More disturbingly, both were shocked at the bloody mess their genitals were in, pubic hair matted with blood and sweat, only the root of his penis was visible, the remainder being surrounded by her clutching vaginal lips. Both watched as Richard slowly tried to withdraw his penis and looked on in horror as they saw Rowena's vaginal lips pulled along too. It hit them both with a jolt of understanding; they were irrevocably 'Tied'. No dog had ever been knotted to his bitch with the grim tenacity of the unrelenting grip currently tying the two siblings together. Their loins might well have been welded, one to the other.

Both siblings rolled onto their sides, he could see tears starting to form in his sister's eyes.

"Crying won't help matters" He snarled. "Just relax, relax your bloody muscles".

"How the fuck do I do that with that thing impaled in me?" She screamed. "Make the bloody thing go down!"

Richard paused and tried to concentrate, he willed his cock to deflate and free them both from their incestuous tying. He then realised that it was useless, Rowena's vice like death grip on his penis would not allow the engorging blood in his cock to return to his body. To the same end, he knew that Rowena's vaginal spasm would never release its hold whilst his swollen penis was still buried deep inside her. It was then he noticed a steadily increasing pain in his member, the un-oxygenated blood trapped inside his cock was making itself felt.

"It's not going to work." He moaned.

"What do you mean?" She cried?

Richard explained the vicious circle of their predicament. "The blood in my cock can't get back to my body because your spasm is too tight, and your spasm is defensive, it won't let go whilst I'm inside you in case I do any more damage".