The English Twins 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It seemed impossible, yet Rowena felt Richard's member swell even more, filling her with its huge engorged size. Never had she felt such a large penis inside her, all of her previous lovers had been what she could only consider as normal. Her sibling's weapon was huge. She could not help but offer up a deep grunt as his weapon found the back wall of her vagina time and time again, filling her completely.

Rowena let herself relax into the steady rhythm of their sexual union, welcoming the stretching invasion of the pulsating core of her being. There was something wonderful about the slow regular invasion of her body by the live, throbbing erect penis of her brother. Yet still she thought, there may be something missing, a need to feel more of her sibling as they coupled.

Rowena shuddered as her brother slipped deep inside her and held her there. She was surprised that her brother was voicing the very same thing as she was thinking. The need to couple whilst holding each other as normal lovers do and seeing the response in each others eyes.

Realising the truth of what he was saying, Rowena whispered, "Take me to bed, let me feel and see you. We need to finish this once and for all."

Reluctantly, the twins slipped apart and climbed from the Jacuzzi. They looked into each other eyes as Richard took hold of his sibling's hand and led her towards his bedroom, leaving a trail of wet footprints in their wake.

..............................................

Guiding Rowena to his bed he released her and watched her climb onto the bed lying on her back with her legs held apart. Slowly he knelt between her thighs, raising her hips until they rested on his own thighs. Taking hold of his blood engorged penis, he held the head between the deep red swollen lips of her cunt. He watched as the head of his dick settled between the gates of her core. He looked into her eyes and said, "Rowena, I need to know, do you want this. Do you want me, here and now? I so desperately need to be inside you, need to make love to you so much."

"Oh Yes" said Rowena, "Please, I need you too."

Richard looked to where their bodies were almost joined. Watched as the flushed wet lips of his sister's vagina distorted around the head of his penis as he began to push home his throbbing tool. Glancing at his sister's eyes, he saw them widen as his length slid deeper into her, heard her soft moan as he forced home the last inch and pubic bone met pubic bone. He could feel the tight grip of his sister's cunt along the whole length of his rod, her swollen labia crushed between them. He could give her no more, neither was she able to accept more, the twins sexual organs proving a perfect match.

Still holding her hips whilst embedded deep inside her, he felt his sister's vagina begin a series of steady convulsions, squeezing the length of his swollen shaft. Leaning forward, Richard forced the root of his prick against Rowena's clitoris and began to grind his hips, massaging her trigger point as it was crushed between them. Rowena let out a guttural moan and her hips began to buck against his own, as she sought even more of the hot rod of iron that pierced her core.

Richard reluctantly withdrew his penis until only the head was inside her, quickly he gave several short penetrating thrusts abrading the blood infused head of his prick against his sister's 'G' spot before plunging his whole length into her warm and welcoming, wet depths where he resumed his grinding massage of her clitoris.

As the tempo increased, Richard was finding it hard to remain inside her. Her furiously bucking hips, made connection difficult, her cries rang out each time he thrust into her core, feeling the clutching squeezing contractions of her internal muscles.

Richard's arms began to ache from the strain of supporting his sister's body as it shook and shuddered beneath him. With a heavy groan, he thrust one final time before collapsing on top of his sibling. Holding her to him, he rolled over, pulling her above him

............................................

Rowena felt Richard's hand take her hips and try to raise them, planting her feet firmly on the bed she pushed her hips up towards her brother's incredibly large blood engorged penis standing proudly erect at the junction of his loins. Even though she knew that she had taken the whole of his length, she was still amazed that she was capable of accommodating such a monster. The head alone appeared to be the size of a small tennis ball, whilst its swollen girth would fill her hand. She watched as Richard took hold of his weapon and felt him press the head of it against the entrance of her vagina. Even the very touch of it sent jolts of electricity coursing through her body.

Rowena gave a grunt as she felt the head of his penis once more forcing its way into her welcoming passage. Felt the rim of his helmet rub along the whole length of her passage and her back wall stretch to accommodate the last inch of his rod. She yelped as she felt his root make contact with her clitoris, squeezing and squashing it between them and yelped again when her brother began to grind his pubic bone against hers at the same time rubbing her swollen clitoris which was crushed between them. She could not control her movements, her hips began to buck against those of her invader, feeling his length twist and turn inside her, sending shock waves of pleasure to her stomach and loins.

Rowena almost let out a whimper of disappointment as she felt her sibling slide from her, quickly replaced by a pleasure laden cry as he pistoned his length a few short inches inside her. Her 'G' spot was under attack, his swollen head raking across it as he punched into her. It was too much; she screamed and bucked wildly beneath him, grunting deeply as he sawed his whole length back into her, once more crushing her clitoris between them. She could not control the spasmodic contractions of her vaginal walls as they grasped his length, desperately trying to hold him inside her as her wildly bucking hips threatened to dislodge him.

Suddenly, she felt Richard slam his length into her before collapsing on top of her, felt his hands clutch her to him as he rolled onto his back, dragging her with him. Without losing him, she dragged her knees up to straddle the hips of her sibling whilst she placed her hands on his chest to support herself.

Richard looked up to see his sister kneeling above him, his length still buried to the root inside her. Both of them were gasping for breath, their chests heaving with the strain. He could see that both of their bodies were covered in a film of perspiration. His sibling's sweat soaked hair clung to her forehead as the rivulets of perspiration ran down across her breasts which rose and fell in time with her heavy breathing.

Neither of them moved, other than their laboured breathing, seizing the opportunity to recharge their energy reserves. Richard looked up into his sister's eyes and was shocked at the deep lust he saw there, wondering if his own eyes reflected the same wanting. There was no need for words between them; each knew they would continue their incestuous union irrespective of the ramifications until each was overtaken by their own orgasmic relief.

As their laboured breathing eased, Richard saw the questioning look in his sister's eyes, imperceptibly he nodded, firing the starting gun as both siblings began their race to the finish.

Richard felt Rowena begin to rock her hips forwards and backwards, sliding the nub of her clitoris along the length of his erect pole until his swollen head reached her 'G' spot then rotating her hips for a short while before sliding back down his length until meeting the barrier of pubic bone against pubic bone.

Both siblings closely watched each other's face, searching for their responses to the tight, grinding, sexual coupling taking place between them. Gone was the urgency of their first drug fuelled connection, on this occasion the twins minds were clear, nothing to dull the clarity of what each was doing to the other or what each wanted from the other. Richard doubted whether his forthcoming climax would match that of his first encounter with his sister, but if the building pressure in his body was any guide, it was going to be earth shattering.

Richard felt Rowena's rhythm increase and he held up his hands to his sibling who reached for him, her fingers intertwining with his, using his grip to support her body as her lions slid across his own. Rowena's breath began to quicken and her body began to buck against his own. Richard felt the pressure building in his loins, his throbbing member twitching crazily in the hot wet clutching depths of his sister who was now pounding her pussy along its length.

Richard knew he couldn't last much longer, could almost feel the sperm churning at his core, desperate to be released. He could tell his sister was also fast approaching her climax, her cries were almost constant as she bucked along his engorged length at a crazy speed, grunting each time he bottomed out inside her.

It was here. Richard felt the internal explosion inside his loins, his seed boiling up the length of his rock hard penis. Gripping his sister's fingers tightly, he thrust his hips up from the bed lifting his sister at the same time. As he roared out his passion, he heard his sister's wailing scream, feeling her incredible contractions about his length as she shuddered above him. Felt the hot wet spurts of urine released by his sister's bladder as she was rocked by her orgasm, each spurt matching the explosion of seed from his tool as it shot from his rod in relentless waves, flooding her insides with its hot wet clinging heat.

The sibling's roars and cries of passion seemed to be endless as they rocked and bucked in what seemed a never ending dance of sexual coupling. The sound of wet flesh slapping against wet flesh resounded around the bedroom until they both collapsed to the bed like a pair of marionettes, once more gasping for breath.

Richard lay back exhausted with his sister above him. He could feel the ebbing internal surges and convulsions of his sister's vagina around his penis which was still buried inside her. She was still leaking small amounts of warm urine which he could feel running down between their conjoined genitals, together with his sticky seed which was still finding its way out of his rod before gravity took over and it ran between his length and her vagina, pooling in their matted pubic hair.

..................................

Rowena drew great gasps of air into her lungs as she straddled her sibling, her hands on his chest to support herself. Constantly feeling the presence of her brother's enormous length buried inside her, stretching her insides to their utmost. She was aware that her sweat soaked hair was clinging to her face and her perspiration was running in rivulets down her body. Glancing at Richard below her, she could see that he also showed the strain of their sexual connection, his body wet and glistening with sweat.

Rowena was suffused with lust, the massive tool buried inside her was sending shock waves throughout her body, she needed the monster to impale her, time and time again. She had to have release, had to feel that ultimate explosion rip through her, shuddering to a climax. It didn't matter that Richard was her own brother, what did matter was the fact that he was now buried inside her, his engorged stiff rod the means to her own release.

Rowena's breathing slowed as her body's need for oxygen was met. Richard too was breathing more easily, though his embedded pole continued to throb inside her depths. Looking to Richard, she gave him a questioning look, "was he ready"? She saw an almost imperceptible nod and in response she slowly started to rock her hips, sliding her wet tunnel along the length of the invader. As she slid up his length to full penetration, she ground her churning swollen clitoris against his root before withdrawing, feeling the great head of his penis dragging along her shaft until reaching 'that spot'. Quickly rubbing her 'G' spot across the rim of his helmet several times before sliding back up his length until pubic bone met pubic bone.

There was no animal urgency here, no drug induced charge to completion, just a gentle rhythmic movement as Richard's length ploughed a furrow to her core, building the starting blocks of her orgasm. However, it wasn't long before her body demanded more and she quickened her pace in response.

Richard reached for her and she locked her fingers between his own, using the support to enable the increase in her pace as her hips began to buck and grind against her sibling's. Faster and faster she drove her vagina onto his swollen length in response to the building fires in her loins. She knew her release was not far away, her body cried out for it. Although her vaginal spasms were not as great as the first time, nevertheless her walls cramped about the invader, squeezing and holding it, not wanting to release its grip on his length.

On and on she bucked and writhed against her Brother, as the fires grew into a furnace igniting the whole of her body. She heard Richard's mighty roar and she screamed in unison as his pole buried itself inside her one final time and she was raised on his hips as her climax slammed into her body. Her orgasm rocked through her, she felt the involuntary release of her bladder as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure rolled through her, felt Richard's monster penis jerking inside her as great spurts of his seed shot into her body filling her to the brim.

It seemed as though it would never end as she crazily bucked and jerked, their wet flesh slapping against each other as both of their juices poured from their locked loins, soaking into the matted hair and running between their legs.

Rowena could take no more, collapsing onto her brother as her body continued to spasm and jerk, squeezing the last drops of incestuous seed from her brother's weapon.

It seemed an age before Richard felt himself slip from his sibling's wet grip, the fluids of their union still seeping out between them. Gently, he eased Rowena from him until she lay alongside him, both still experiencing the odd shudder of passion.

"Christ, Rowena, how do you do it?" Richard said. "Sister or not, that had to be my greatest climax ever. I just can't believe how intense and long it was."

Rowena sighed then said, "I don't know. Maybe the forbidden nature of what we did added some frisson to it. I know I was fully aware of what we were doing was wrong, yet I wanted more and more. Like you, that was the most powerful climax I have ever had, shame it will never be repeated."

"Yes" said Richard. "We clearly cannot go on like this, we must control ourselves."

And so they did, never to repeat their union again. That is until...........