The English Twins 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It came as she knew it would. She felt Richard draw her clitoris deep into his mouth, sucking and biting on it as his deeply embedded fingers sawed away at her 'G' spot. Even Richard's gagging pole could not stop her full blooded scream as her orgasm hit with the power of an earthquake. A scream matched only by Richard's feral roar as he too reached his orgasm. It seemed to Rowena that their bodies were in perfect orgasmic tune, as each mind blowing explosion convulsed through her body, Richard's throbbing penis jetted streams of hot seed into her mouth, filling her with its slippery salty taste.

Her body continued to buck below Richard as his fingers worked their magic on her core, His sperm never seemed to end, still filling her mouth even though she swallowed furiously.

Eventually, the explosions began to abate and her jerking body relaxed. The pulsing of Richards's organ also slowed and he began to soften inside her mouth.

Richard turned and lay down by his sister, both were breathing heavily. The bed was wet, soaked with her lubricating juices and the lower part of her face was covered with that part of his fertile seed that she had been unable to swallow.

.............................................

Richard watched as his sister pulled him towards her and stared in frozen fascination as she took hold of him, opened her mouth and drew him into her. He could see her lips distort around the head of his pole, clearly struggling to get the whole of him into her mouth. He felt her gag for a second before relaxing and then watched as his penis slid into her hot wet mouth time and time again. He groaned as he felt his organ slide over her teeth and bucked when he felt her tongue licking the small piece of skin securing his foreskin to the head.

He knew he could not possibly last for long at the rate his sister was sucking on his penis and reluctantly took hold of her head as he dragged himself from her, hearing a low moan as he did so.

Kneeling on the bed beside her, Richard leaned down to kiss her and was shocked at the greedy way his sister attacked his mouth, biting and sucking his lips whilst her darting tongue danced with his.

His hands reached for her breasts, feeling their swollen weight, the nipples as hard as marbles, squeezing and rolling them between his fingers. Leaving her biting, sucking mouth, Richard bent down and took the nipple of her right breast in his mouth, felt her push her breast to him as he sucked her engorged flesh into his mouth, lightly biting the hard nub and rolling it between his teeth. Quickly, he changed his attention to her left breast giving its nipple the same attention, squeezing and rolling it between his biting lips whilst he left hand caressed and massaged her right breast. Rowena was gasping pulling his head to her, forcing her breast into his mouth.

Reluctantly, Richard left Rowena's heavy breasts, his tongue began to lick and kiss a hot warm trail down her body, across her rib cage, the swell of her stomach until he felt the soft pubic hair at her mons. Reaching under her buttocks, he took hold of her thighs, gently pulling them further apart so that her excited vagina was in full view. He could see that his sister was heavily aroused, her vaginal lips were swollen and glistened with her lubricating juices, and below, he could see the entrance to her fully distended passage which was slowly leaking the slippery lubricant in anticipation of the forthcoming invasion. Lowering his head, Richard let his tongue slide down the length of her core, slipping between hot, wet vaginal lips. Her hips bucked in response as she let out a loud yelp.

As he resumed his attention to his sister's pussy, he felt her hands on him, pulling him towards her. Raising one leg, Richard straddled Rowena's head and emitted a low groan as he felt her draw the head of his penis into her hot wet mouth. The attention she was paying to the small piece of flesh connecting the foreskin to the head of his penis was driving him crazy, sending tingling waves throughout his body.

Richard's lowered his head once more to resume his ministrations to his sister's twitching cunt. His tongue darting between her warm wet lips, sliding down until reaching the tiny nub of her clitoris, taking it into his mouth and squeezing and rolling it between his own lips. He felt the increased attention his sister was paying to his throbbing tool buried in her mouth. Both of the sibling's were really going for it, Their hot wet mouths sucking, licking and biting each other's genitals. Cries and groans left their mouths as their bodies twisted and squirmed in response to the stimulus each sibling was giving to and receiving from the other.

Richard knew he was close, the pressure in his core was building, his seed demanded to be released into his sister's body, to fill her mouth to capacity. Her rolling, bucking hips beneath him also told him that Rowena's was also on the edge, seeking her own release.

Richard lubricated two of his fingers with his sister's hot juices before jamming them into her sucking passage, seeking and finding that special spot. He heard his sisters muffled scream and sucked down on the swelling nub of her clitoris. Clearly the joint attacks on her special places sent his sister over the edge. Her loud but restricted screams as her body shuddered and bucked beneath him told him that, together with the clutching convulsions of her passage around his fingers. He too let out an equally muffled roar as he felt his testicles tighten and he felt his hot seed speeding up his urethra before exploding in the sucking mouth of his sister, flooding her with his sperm.

Their orgasms seemed to go on and on as their bodies bucked against each other, both experiencing the electric jolts of released passion as Richard continued to saw his fingers across his sister's special spot as he continued to squirt seemingly non stop strings of hot seed into her mouth. Felt her frantically sucking and swallowing mouth matching the orgasmic pulses racing through his body.

Unfortunately, as in all things, the end must come and Richard felt the waves of his passion receding from his body, his moans softer now a match for the quiet keening wail coming from his sister, who's own body now slowed beneath him.

Spent, Richard pulled his softening prick from Rowena's mouth, turned and lay down alongside her, both siblings gasping for breath. He could see the traces of his seed spread across his sister's cheeks where her searching tongue could not reach it. It seemed an age before the twins recovered their breath and their bodies settled into the afterglow of their sexual union.

"That was unbelievable," she said. "I have never had a better oral orgasm than that. I award you a grade A+ in the art of cunnilingus." "The trouble is," she said. "How do you follow that?"

"I think you can take it that you have an A+ in fellatio. Like you, that had to be the best blowjob ever," he replied. "As for being a hard act to follow, I can certainly think of one thing to beat it."

"Ah, but are you up for it?" Rowena said with a giggle, reaching for his penis to prove her point. "Christ!" She said, as her hand wrapped around the fully swollen member lying between Richard's legs, "How did that get there?"

"It's surprising what the thought of making love to a beautiful woman can do to a man, irrespective of him having had the best blow job of his life. For sure, if you are only half as wet as I am aroused, we should have no problems at all."

"I think I shall always be wet for you," Rowena said, rolling on top of her brother and then straddling his hips, Feeling his engorged penis between her legs. Looking down to where their hips met, she could see her brother's member laying perfectly between the lips of her pussy, the swollen head leaking traces of oily fluid. Reaching down, she scooped up some of the slippery fluid on her finger and started rubbing it around the shaft and its large head, coating it with an oily film. She could see his member twitching, there was no doubt he was as ready as he could be.

Rowena slowly slid up and down the length of his hardened pole, shocked at the amount of her own fluids which now covered it. Rowena knew she was prepared for what was about to take place, but never realised she was as wet as she appeared.

Richard reached up to cup her breasts but Rowena pushed his hands away. "No" she said, I want nothing to distract me from this," and rising to her knees, she reached down and took hold of his rigid tool, lowering herself until just the tip of its head nestled between the glistening lips of her vulva. Placing her hands on her thighs, she rested there. Looking into Richard's eyes she said, "Ready?" then watched him smile and give a small nod. Not taking her eyes away from her sibling's, she slowly started her descent. Although his weapon was liberally coated with their own juices, she could not hold back a small wince has the head moved between her swollen lips, forcing apart the muscle at the entrance to her wet tunnel.

Rowena paused to allow her body to become accustomed to the massive girth of her brother's penis, stretching her walls, and then feeling the muscles of her vagina relaxing in a welcoming, tight embrace.

Watching Richards face suffuse with blood as his eyes grew wide, she started her slow descent, letting the head slide deeper down her passage, gasping as it scraped its way past her special spot, slowly filling her passage. She could feel every jerk of his pole as the edge of the thick head rubbed past each muscular ridge in the walls of her tunnel, sliding ever deeper. She took a small gasp of air as she felt the head rub up against the neck of her cervix before meeting the back wall of her cunt. Felt the flesh stretch as she settled onto him, feeling the hard protrusion of his pubic bone meet that of her own. Now she realised, they were both joined as fully as was possible, he had no more to give her and she had no space to receive any more of him.

Still looking at her brother she said, "How does that fee""?

"Oh God, Rowena. You are so tight, so hot, I can feel every inch of you surrounding my prick, You have every bit of me inside you."

"Yes, I know" she replied. "You have stretched me so much; I can't take anymore even if you had more." Rowena then contracted her muscles around his penis, gripping and holding it tight, then relaxing the pressure before contracting and squeezing again, grateful for the many hours of her gym work and athletics training. Each time she clutched him, a small moan left Robert's lips and she felt him pulsate inside her. Pretty soon the siblings fell in to a steady rhythm, Rowena would constrict her walls about him, hold him and then relax, at which point, she would feel the inflated length of her brother's organ spasm and pulsate in her channel.

Glancing down at Richard she said, "Now I know why people rave about Tantric sex, when you pulse inside me, I can feel the blood pounding in your penis, it's making me so wet and hot."

"I can feel how wet you are," he replied. "I don't know whether I have grown or you have shrunk but you are so incredibly tight when you clutch me and I can feel your fluids soaking me. Do you think we can keep this up to orgasm?"

"You are supposed to eventually reach your climax like this and the best thing is, it's not just one climax but multiple orgasms and you should be able to stay erect throughout them. I guess there is only one way to find out if it's true or not?" she said then concentrated on squeezing his bloated prick in sinuous waves of hot tight vaginal embraces. She could feel Richard matching her efforts, his distended rigid staff jerking and pulsing deep inside her each time her grip on him relaxed. Both twins now concentrated solely on what was taking place at the juncture of their loins, the interaction of their fused genitals pulsing, one within the other, now sending ever growing jolts through their nervous systems.

The twins breathing started to become slightly heavier and their faces became flushed with rising passion. Despite all of her efforts not to move, Rowena could not help the odd tiny movement, grinding her clitoris against Richards's root which was met by an involuntary thrust from his hips compressing her nub between them both.

A light film of perspiration now covered the bodies of both twins, but the loins of each were now soaked in the profuse lubricating fluids of Rowena's passion and oily pre-cum seeping from the head of his pole. The rate of the clutching and responsive jerking taking place at the juncture of their coupling bodies began to rise, if anything, the squeezing and jerking were getting more powerful, each of the actions sending stronger and stronger currents of passion through their bodies almost forcing the twins to lose control.

"Don't give in to it," cried Rowena, "just concentrate on what we are doing," frantically compressing around his whole length as she ground her clitoris between them, feeling Richard's reciprocating internal pulsating spasms increasing.

It was only a few more minutes before Rowena said, "I'm ready to come now, how about you?"

"God, as ready as I will ever be," he replied. "I am about to explode inside you."

"Look at me," she cried, "keeping looking at me. Don't do anything else, just keep this up and let it come to us. I want to see your face when you climax inside me and fill me up."

The clutching and jerking of their genitals was now at a frantic rate and completely out of their own control. Like auto pilots, their bodies had taken over the movements whilst their minds concentrated on the fiercely burning passion rising up from their deeply embedded genitals. Their eyes were locked, pupils dilated, their breath came in quick gasps. Both could feel growing explosive shock waves starting at the point of their connection, vibrating through their pubic bones, pulsing into their stomachs.

Suddenly, the silence of the bedroom was broken by Rowena's slow keening wail as she felt the waves begin to pound through her body, wails which were matched by the frequent moans emanating from Richard as he too felt the powerful pulsating waves searing through his body.

Rowena looked deep into Richard's eyes, "I'm coming," she gasped. "Me too," he croaked.

Both could see the others eyes were filled with lust; their bodies began to shudder as the internal battle between their throbbing genitals reached what seemed an impossible crescendo.

Rowena's body gave an involuntary jolt and she screamed out her wild passion as a series of explosions racked her body, her spasming tunnel grasping the throbbing, spurting distended penis buried so deeply inside her. She could see the feral look in Richards eyes which blinked as each stream of his seed exploded into her depths. Both of their bodies froze, nothing moved but the continuing spasming and spurting taking place inside her. Her pussy milking every drop of his hot sperm as her bladder contracted, squirting small amounts of hot urine to join the viscous mix of her juices and Richard's seed which was pooling at the juncture of their thighs.

..................................

Richard heard Rowena scream and knew it was here, he struggled to control his body which wanted to buck forcing his dick deeper into his sister, feeling his body wracked with waves and waves of unbridled passion. His buried rod gave a massive jerk as it began to spew rope after rope of sperm into the deepest recesses of his sister's grasping, clutching cunt.

Looking to Rowena's face he could see that she was staring into his own eyes, watching his reaction to the great shuddering spasms as his seed shot up the length of his member, flooding her internal walls. One final shuddering jolt and it was over.

The twins bodies sagged in the aftermath of their sexual coupling, breathing heavily as the fires of their passion slowly ebbed away. Only the odd weak convulsion passed between them as the pace of their breathing quietened to a more regular pattern.

"Fuck, that was the best" said Richard, "Absolutely incredible."

"Yes" said Rowena "Mind blowing," as she sat back and cupped her breasts. "And do you know what's even more amazing?"

"What?" said Richard.

"This," she replied and squeezed her pussy tightly around the still erect and swollen penis still buried deep inside her. "I told you tantric does it for me."

"It may well," said Richard, "But right now I need the bathroom and a shower, unless that is you intend to make love to one sweaty, stinking sibling later?"

"There will be time enough for that," she replied "And I have nothing against the occasional bout of rough sex, keep it fresh and different." She then slowly began to raise her body up the length of his rigid tool which fell from her with a crude sucking noise leaving long sticky tendrils connecting their organs as the residue of her juices and his sperm dripped from her tunnel, running down their thighs and soaking into the sheets. "I think it's also time to change the bedding whilst you shower," she said, climbing from the bed.

Richard climbed under the hot spray of the shower, letting it cleanse his body, the stinging jets pummelling his skin. The soapy suds surprisingly erotic as he washed away the traces of his coupling with his sister. He could not believe that his penis still stood so proud, despite the double orgasm it had experienced. It reacted with strong twitches as he soaped its length, giving it several strokes at the same time. His concentration was broken by the sound of the shower door opening and looking up, he saw his sister step into the shower with him.

"If we are going to fuck again," she said, "I need to wash your sweaty back and you mine." Richard passed her the soap and turned his back to his sister who, working up lather, began to soap his back, scrubbing it with the loofah. Directing the shower head to rinse his back she moved in close to him, her arms around him reaching for and finding his throbbing penis. "Mmmmm," she whispered, "Best get washed quickly before that thing changes its mind and goes to sleep."

Richard watched as she quickly soaped herself before handing him the soap and turning her back to him. "Your turn" she said.

Richard massaged the soap into Rowena's back before rinsing her off and pulling her to him, his pulsating member crushed between her buttocks. Reaching around her, he took her breasts in his hand, finding the responsive, already turgid nipples, between his fingers.

"Richard, Fuck me now, and make it hard and quick," she said bending over at the waist, her hands on the shower wall for support.

Taking hold of his long inflated penis he placed the head between the lips of her entrance. "Are you sure?" he said.

"Just fuck me," she cried.

Taking hold of his sister's hips, he braced himself before ramming the whole of his rigid length into her.

"yyyeeesssssss!" she screamed, "I need you to fuck me hard."

Taking his cue, Richard began to saw his length into his sister, brutally ramming it home each time he penetrated her. The loud slaps of wet flesh on wet flesh filled the shower as his lunging hips slammed into her buttocks, forcing a screech from her each time the bruising head of his prick crashed into the bottom of her passage.

Spurred on by her constant acquiescing screams, Richard punched his length into her, not caring for any pain she may be feeling. Time after time he brutally drove his swollen manhood into her hot sucking tunnel, feeling her buttocks grind against him at the zenith of his penetration.

He knew that such basic animal fucking couldn't last long and prepared himself for his third orgasm of the day.

"Oh fuck, Oh fuck, Oh fuck" she cried out. "Now, give it to me now!"