The English Twins 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my God, no!" She cried, Realising that her body was betraying her own mind. Her legs and arms fell open in the welcoming gesture of a woman about to be mounted by an aroused man.

Once more her hot wet passage was invaded by her brother's swollen and distended penis, feeling its throbbing girth plunge to her core, bringing cries of unrestricted passion from her lips. Despite the pain, Rowena drove her hips up to meet the invader, their loins colliding in driving passion.

Her arms and legs slid around the body of her sibling pulling him to her in a crushing sexual embrace. She cried out, "Fuck me, Fuck me" and felt her body being overtaken by the most primeval urge to fornicate and have her body flooded with his seed. She knew by the pounding that Richard was giving her that he too was being overtaken by the same need. Both of them were turning into sexual animals at the height of the rut, she needed to be taken hard, feel his enormous girth driving its length into her body, abrading her sweet spot and grating over the neck of her cervix. Her cunt was aflame with need, her loins were pistoning up to meet those of her brother's as he lunged into her, their genitals meeting with crushing force and bone jarring jolts feeding the rising internal shocks and rising passion.

Rowena was desperate for breath, her blood pounded throughout her body, still she could not stop their coupling, could not rest, she had to have him fuck her to just one more earth shattering climax. Her arms and legs urged him on, despite the reality of the pain and the soreness of her genitals caused by the abrading strokes of his invading member she cried to him, "Harder, Deeper, oh God, Fuck me." She felt her brother's response as he increased the speed and violence of his penetration, heard his agonised gasps for air, matching those of her own, both of them exhausted by the constant need for sexual fulfilment from the other.

The renewed vigour of their fucking began to produce the desired result, her body was racked with rising passion, swirling and sweeping throughout her, her pussy desperately clasping and sucking at the invader, wanting to draw his seed into her as she was hit with her orgasm. Suddenly, she heard a great grunting roar from Richard as her own body exploded into a million pieces whilst she screamed out her passion to the world. She felt her brother's rod drive into her and pour out his seed in great throbbing gouts, flooding her receptive cunt and at the height of their orgasmic collision, she felt Richard's body fall upon hers as his cock continued to pulse inside her.

As the shudders of her passion drained, she realised she was overtaken by absolute exhaustion and was hardly able to draw in the air her body demanded. Placing her hands on Richard's shoulders, she pushed him asking him to move so she could breath. He didn't answer and the feel of his body seemed strange, his weight was crushing her to the floor making breathing more and more difficult. She reached for his head and looking to his face could see into his lifeless eyes, her brother was dead.

Desperately Rowena tried to move him from her body but his weight was too much for her exhausted body, weakened as it was by the violent sex and her restricted breathing. She could feel herself starting to lose consciousness as the light began to fade in her own eyes and as it did so, she smiled to herself, suddenly realising that due to the effects of lividity, when they were both found, Richard's penis would still be buried inside her, proof positive that they had both fucked themselves to death.

Then, with a final blinding flash of light, Rowena joined her brother in their lifeless coupling.