The Enigma Box

Story Info
Superheroine Victory uncovers the mystery of the Enigma Box!
15.5k words
4.65
28.4k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~Hey everyone, THANK YOU so much for choosing this story! In case you didn't know this is the third part of a series, part 1 is my story titled "Mad As A March Hare" and the second part is "Swan of a Different Color"...so if you want to see the entire story, please check those out too! Thanks again, and enjoy!~

*****

The Enigma Box

Chapter One

Victory, Capital City's proud, invincible superheroine, was in a tight spot.

While in pursuit of the Black Swan, escaping from her raid on the Pinnacle Building in a stolen airship, the peerless purple-clad heroine had been defeated and captured. But even as the dark-haired villainess had been enjoying her triumph, her own number one henchman had sprung a coup of his own. Now the Black Swan and Victory were both helpless prisoners, disarmed and at the mercy of her former lackey (now calling himself Black Eagle) and his gang.

As the two women were led single file down the narrow corridor of the airship, Victory's bare feet almost stumbled on the rubberized treads. Her head was hung in shame, tears of helpless despair welling up in her green eyes. Her long chestnut brown tresses drooped along either side of her face. Gone were her purple Lycra halter top and hot pants, gone were her silver knee boots and unbreakable bracelets, and gone was the silver powerbelt which endowed her body with super-strength and agility. The slender young heroine was completely naked except for her purple domino mask, which the villain had allowed her to keep as a constant reminder of her failure. The rest of her clothing and weapons had been left in the Swan's boudoir, where the two of them had been taken prisoner.

Masculine hands gripped Victory's arms tightly, pushing her forward while holding her arms behind her, leaving her perky breasts to bob and jiggle as she walked, pink nipples exposed to view. Down below, her prim, hairless pussy and round little butt were also totally uncovered, allowing the men to ogle to their heart's content. This was so humiliating! Her nakedness left her feeling small and vulnerable, and there seemed to be nothing she could do!

Behind her, a second man was in charge of the raven-haired Black Swan, slim and lovely, just as naked and just as helpless, yet she still retained somewhat more defiance in her heart.

"Hall, Purvis, I won't forget this betrayal," Swan growled to her former henchmen. "You'll both suffer greatly for this when I get free!"

"Nip it!" snarled the one holding her arms. "In case you hadn't noticed, you're in no position to make threats."

They had come to the entry port, a large chamber fifteen feet wide and nearly forty feet long, with dull metal walls curving upward and outward from the floor to the ceiling, and structural ribs showing at regular intervals. In the middle was a big square hatchway set into the floor. Victory felt a shiver of pure fear run down her spine, raising goosebumps all across her silken skin. Were the thugs planning to just toss them out and let them fall to their deaths?

But the man holding onto her arms steered her toward the utility room off to one side, where a third henchman was standing grinning beside its open door, holding two coils of rope in his hands. Victory shuddered. Bondage. To her the darkness inside the storage room may have been more frightening than the prospect of death, it represented more than just captivity . . . it was powerlessness . . . it was utter failure.

The sight seemed to send the Swan into a frenzy, she began shouting. "I'll see you all in Hell for this betrayal!"

With a sudden burst of energy, she wrenched free of the man holding her, spun around and clocked him with her fist. Stumbling back a step, he glared at her in anger, before backhanding the dark-haired woman viciously across the face. Her head snapped to the side, her hair whipping wildly as she fell hard against the bulkhead. Stunned by the impact, she sank to the floor groaning meekly, holding her stinging cheek.

"You prick!" Victory snapped, noble instincts momentarily overriding her fear. "Why don't you try that on someone your own size!" She lunged at the other man angrily, or rather tried to. She was held fast, helpless in the strong clutches of her own captor.

"You mean like you?" the thug named Hall laughed.

The lissome young heroine glowered at him as he approached her. Expecting to get hit in the face, she braced herself. Instead, the man reached down in between her legs and grabbed her prim, shaven mound!

"HEY!" she gasped indignantly. "Stop that!"

Victory instinctively brought up her long right leg, intending to kick him in the balls, but without her powerbelt, the spunky heroine only possessed the strength of a skinny girl. He blocked her blow with ease, catching her leg.

"What's this, babe?" the henchman smirked. "You think you're a superheroine or something?" He tucked her silken gam up under his arm, trapping it and pulling her legs into a wide open spread. "Hey guys, we got a superheroine here!"

Dread and shame clutched at Victory, feeling herself splayed open and unable to pull her leg free. While the grinning man behind held her arms pinned, Hall leaned forward, reaching deeper into the warm, vulnerable cleft in between her creamy thighs. The green eyed girl moaned, struggling in vain to pull away as she felt the man's finger rubbing along her labia, prodding her soft spot.

"Don't get the wrong idea, doll," he whispered, grinning as she squirmed at the end of his finger. "I don't like hitting women. I'd much rather . . . "

Victory squealed as his finger forced her pussy lips apart and slipped inside her! The unwelcome digit felt so rough against her softest flesh.

"Don't!" the heroine protested, closing her eyes, rising up on tiptoe. "Stop it!"

"You don't like that?" he asked, digging his finger into the soft folds of her defenseless pussy.

"No!"

A wave of unwanted arousal washed over the helpless heroine, as a broad, rough thumb found her clit and began to rub. She tried to resist, tried to pull away but could do little more than writhe miserably. Trapped against the body of the henchman behind her, the girl's peach-like ass slid up and down against the front of his body, making his trouser snake sit up and take notice. Her pulse began to race against her will, she could feel his stiff erection swelling up hard against her firm little booty, as tendrils of warmth snaked up her spine. The sensation slithered into her girlish head making her mind go numb, and despite everything, Victory felt herself getting wet and horny. Her face and chest suddenly flushed white hot and she could not suppress a throaty moan, as the finger curling inside her cooch triggered a gush of wetness, a tingling flash of goosebumps rippling over her smooth, slick skin.

"Nnugh . . . oh gawd . . ." she groaned, her long, alluring legs beginning to tremble.

"That's right," Hall grunted into her ear. "Cum for daddy!"

The captive heroine desperately struggled against the building climax, cheeks burning from the shame of being handled this way, but she couldn't help herself. Hall tightened his grip, driving a little deeper, thumb rubbing a bit more insistently. Victory's ruby lips gaped open, gasping as the henchman manipulated her unwanted arousal. Soon the sensations were too much for the helpless woman, she cried out, her trim young body shaking as the man forced her to orgasm! "AAAAAAHHH!"

Black Swan watched glumly as the humiliated heroine squealed in defeat.

"Good girl," the henchman said.

Victory squirmed as he pulled his hand out of her dripping snatch and released her leg. She pulled her legs tightly together, and let her still spinning head droop in shame.

The other two henchmen, the one holding her still and the one guarding the entrance to the storage room, licked their lips, grinning like maniacs.

"What are you gawking at?" Hall snapped. "Let's get them tied up."

He grabbed Swan by her raven locks, pulling her away from the wall and shoving her face down on the floor. Victory was also forced into a prone position, a heavy knee planting itself in the middle of her back. Clearly outmatched physically and with their spirits subdued, the two cowed women offered no more resistance as they were held down and bound. Victory groaned as her arms were pulled behind her back, and her skinny wrists tied tightly together. Next the coarse ropes were wound up along her forearms, lashing them together before encircling her elbows. This positioning pulled her slim torso into an uncomfortable arch, straining her shoulders backwards. Next she was rolled onto her back, and her knees were bound together, the ropes biting into her soft skin as they were cinched tight. The man called Purvis grinned down at her, and Victory looked away, unable to meet his gaze for the time being. After staring at her naked breasts for a long moment, he continued downward to bind her ankles, crossing them over each other and wrapping the ropes in a sort of figure 8 configuration.

Glancing over at the Black Swan, Victory saw she was bound in almost the exact same way. The two women shared a miserable expression. Suddenly, Victory was hauled to her feet. The gallant girl yelped painfully as a hand slapped her naked ass with enough force to send her tumbling into the utility closet. Cheeks flushing crimson (both pairs), she fell into the dark room ungracefully, grunting in pain as she fell to the floor. She rolled over, turning back to face her captors. They were still laughing as they shoved Black Swan in as well. The door slammed shut before Victory could even think to react. Feeling small and helpless in the sudden darkness, the naked heroine curled into a fetal position fighting back tears.

Chapter Two

Victory's despair did not last for long. Squirming in her bonds the chestnut-haired heroine, was quickly able to roll up onto her knees. Unfortunately, she realized this did not put her in much better of a situation as she began testing the strength of her restraints. Her wrists and elbows were securely lashed together, with rope coiling along the length of her forearms. Bound at the knees, her legs were also mostly immobilized, and the cross binding of her ankles eliminated even her ability to stand steadily. If only she had her super strength she could have snapped these ropes, but as it was they were more than capable of holding the powerless young woman. Still she had to find some way to get free! As she twisted and yanked, trying to loosen her bonds, the motion caused her plump C-cups to bounce and sway, a vivid reminder of her nakedness.

"V-victory?" the Swan whimpered in the darkness. "Are you there? Where are you?"

Hearing the panic in the Swan's voice, Victory looked up. It wasn't exactly pitch dark in here. Enough light came through the crack of the door to see dimly. Victory could make out the ebon-haired villainess' shapely form, sitting trussed up the same as hers. She could even feel the heat of her body.

"It's a closet," she replied curtly. "I'm right here."

The Swan seemed to struggle to get hold of herself. The next instant her smooth curves were rubbing up against Victory's sleek body, shivering. "Sorry. I've g-g-got a thing about enclosed spaces. The nuns used to . . . well, never mind. Turn around so we can untie one another."

"Why would I trust you?" the heroine snorted, trying not to notice the firm roundness of the Swan's two B-cups rubbing against her own plump breasts.

"Two captive women on an airship surrounded by a bunch of less-than-scrupulous men?" Swan replied. "Honey, what choice do you have?"

Victory swallowed a groan. She was right. The two turned back to back and began fiddling with each other's bonds. Swan's bindings were just as complex as Victory's. The knots were cinched tight, and the ropes were crossed and doubled over making them impossible to keep track of by feel. It took much longer than either had hoped and soon the frustrated girls were slick with perspiration, their naked bodies glistening in the meager light seeping through the bottom of the door. Their wrists were raw from the tight roping, their shoulders ached from the angle of the binding and both girls grew more and more flustered as they were totally unable to figure out the men's handiwork. Eventually they sank to the floor, leaning against each other's backs in defeat.

"I can't believe we can't get loose," the Swan lamented. "This is so humiliating!"

Victory was looking around the utility closet. It was about four feet by six, three walls straight up and down, the fourth curving upward slightly to conform to the cylindrical shape of the airship's hull. Along the two perpendicular walls were hung shelving units, and there was something . . . maybe a tool box on the shelf above them. But with her arms and ankles tied, how was she ever going to reach it?

"Brace your legs against the wall on your side," she told the Swan.

As the other girl complied, Victory pushed against her naked back. Thanks to the slickness of their flesh, she easily thrust herself into an upright position. She had little stability and almost no balance due to her binding, yet from there she was able to use her shoulder to nudge the tool box off the shelf. It landed with a bang, its lid flying open and Victory dropped to her knees beside it.

"Wake the dead why don't you?" said the Swan, her heart leaping in her mouth.

"I'm trying to get us out of here," Victory replied shortly.

Turning around, she dug blindly through the open tool chest until she found what felt to be a hacksaw. Feeling almost faint from the stale air in the closet, she quickly sawed through her bonds. It was an enormous relief as her lissome body relaxed into its normal posture. The heroine let out an audible sigh of relief.

"Ma cheri! You did it!" Black Swan gasped excitedly. "Now do me!"

"Sssshhhh!" Victory hissed. "Just be quiet!" But she turned around and begrudgingly cut the villainess free.

She was caught totally off guard as Swan threw her arms around her neck. "Ma cheri, I'm so grateful I could kiss you . . . " Which she did, velvety tongue parting Victory's soft lips, wriggling into her unsuspecting mouth.

"Mmmm . . . no, wait . . ." Victory pushed away but the insistent woman pulled her closer, snaking one arm around her slim waist, while her free hand reached up, entwining its fingers in the thick brunette tresses. Feeling the villainess's firm breasts pressing into her own yielding C-cups, Victory tumbled into the moment, returning the kiss submissively as if she couldn't resist. What was she doing? She wasn't even attracted to women . . . was she?

Victory pulled away again. "Wait . . . We need to esca-OH!"

The heroine yelped in surprise as Swan shoved her backward against the very door of the utility room. The raven haired woman was much stronger than her curvaceous figure belied. The villainess pinned Victory's wrists to the door, leaning forward once more and kissing Victory even more deeply. Already feeling powerless and frightened because of the utter hopelessness of their situation, Victory was surprised at how easily she fell victim to the villainess's lust. Their tongues entwined, their saliva mingling sweetly in her mouth, and the candied scents of lingering perfumes, all set her head spinning. She felt almost intoxicated.

Sinking against the door, her fears momentarily forgotten, the chestnut-haired girl opened her mouth wide and thrust her own tongue against Swan's. Sensing her submission, the villainess released her wrists and grabbed the heroine's boobs. The other woman's dainty hands made Victory's plump C-cups feel huge as she began to squeeze and fondle. So different from the masculine groping she was used to, the Swan almost massaged the big soft bulbs of flesh, and the touch sent tingles dancing all across Victory's body. The heroine's pulse quickened, and her rosy nipples hardened so suddenly and so forcefully she thought they might shoot off! Instantly Swan grabbed the little pink bullets, twisting them gently...but firmly. Victory moaned into the other woman's mouth, squirming against the door as her pussy gushed warmly and began to tingle.

What's happening? I don't think I've ever been this turned on, Victory thought. Pulling away once again, she began to stammer. "What are . . . how are you . . .?"

"Oh honey, you sweet innocent thing," Swan purred. "I'm a woman."

The villainess smiled mischievously, locking Victory's green eyes with her own as she reached in between her legs. The heroine gasped, grabbing her wrist trying weakly to hold the more experienced woman at bay. "Wait . . . "

"No."

Swan leaned forward, kissing the girl once again as insistent fingers wiggled into the soaking folds of the heroine's soft labia. Victory found herself spreading her legs, allowing full access to her dripping womanhood. The villaness quickly located her clit and began to play with it, rubbing, pulling, squeezing, and the girl could feel it swelling, growing red hot as every touch seemed to send a waves of sensual energy crashing through her sylph-like body. All the while the woman continued to fondle and squeeze her breasts. Victory gasped sharply as two fingers suddenly penetrated her submissive pussy. The Swan let out a soft moan of ecstasy obviously pleased by the heroine's reaction but unwilling to break the kiss. Victory's face and chest flushed hotly as the fingers inside her slid back and returned to her swollen clit.

Overwhelmed by arousal and lust, Victory found herself reaching hesitantly between the villainess's own shapely legs, caressing her silken inner thighs. She found the Swan's muff soaking wet, almost twitching in eagerness as she touched it. Innocent and unsure, Victory played with the soft, wet skin tentatively. The Swan began to moan with pleasure, and involuntarily Victory echoed her. The woman purred encouragingly, and rolled her shapely hips against the girl's tentative hand. The heroine had never touched a woman before but there was something very satisfying, even exciting in hearing her reaction. Inexperienced and suddenly over eager, Victory found Swan's hole and slipped her fingers inside the other woman!

Thrusting and wiggling her fingers, Victory felt clumsy and naïve but eager. Now both women were moaning and breathing heavily into each other's mouths. Swan's elegant fingers continued to manipulate the heroine's clit, moving from time to time to penetrate her tight little cunt. Their breasts were rubbing and pressing together with each gasped breath. Their hips were rolling and trembling, as each woman worked furiously to make the other cum first!

Innocent Victory lost the race, gasping and squealing into Swan's mouth as orgasmic energy rushed through her body. Her young pussy drenched the Swan's hand, gushing hot juices down her tensed thighs and even dripping onto the floor. Feeling Victory's body surrender, the Swan came as well. She bit off any noise, and stumbled back shuddering as the orgasm wracked her curvaceous body.

"I can't believe you did that to me," Victory whimpered, sinking to a seated position on the floor. She was not sure she had ever cum like that before, and certainly not just from being fingered. Breathing heavily and wrapping her skinny arms tightly around her trembling body, she kept that part to herself.

"Apologies," Swan said insincerely. "But I needed to clear my head, if we're going to take back my ship."

"If that's the plan," Victory sniffed. "Shouldn't we be finding a way out of here, instead of playing sorority sisters!"

"Mm, you simply must tell me about your college years some time," the other woman joked. "But never fear, ma cheri, I know how we will escape!" The villainess pointed upward, and in the dim light Victory could barely make out a vent.