The Enigma Box

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she felt his hands taking the lower edge of her borrowed tank top, and pulling upward. Her arms immediately raised, allowing him to remove her shirt, even as she asked; "Wha-what are you doing?"

"It's all right," the Centurion said, tossing her top away.

Instinctively Victory covered her boobs with her hands, looking up at him unsurely. Centurion leaned forward, planting a string of warm kisses along her bare shoulders. The heroine shivered as goosebumps rippled over her smooth skin. Meanwhile his big, capable hands pushed hers out of the way and cupped her naked breasts, squeezing them with just the right amount of pressure to make her blood start to boil.

Victory closed her eyes, forgetting to even wonder how he had gotten out of the handcuffs, as he took control of her. She gripped his muscular arms, feeling a quiver of desire roll down her spine. His hands left her chest, sliding down and around to her pert backside. Now cupping the cheeks of her peach-like ass, Centurion lifted her easily. Sensing his strength, feeling how light she was in his hands, the young heroine realized he was in control. The message was clear, despite the powerbelt latched firmly around her waist, she was his! Victory surrendered to his control, wrapping her long, silken legs around his waist and kissing him longingly, her soft velvet tongue darting in and out of his mouth playfully.

Keeping her in his arms, Centurion turned her around and set her on the Swan's bed. Before she quite knew what was happening, he had removed her boots, employing the swift, economical movements which characterized everything he did. She was chewing her lip demurely as he pulled off her miniskirt next. A moment later he had her lying flat on her back, arms out to the sides. His hands hooked into the waistband of her thong, sliding it down her long legs, over her ankles.

He still didn't touch her power belt, her bracelets, or her mask. She flattered herself that there was nothing he could do to her without her permission. He wasn't asking permission, though.

She lay before him, naked, feeling exposed, petite, and decidedly vulnerable, despite the knowledge of her superior power. She watched with growing attraction as he removed his own tunic and shorts, in equally efficient fashion. Victory lay against the cool sheets of the Swan's bed, squirming in anticipation.

Her green eyes were wide, seeing his magnificent member engorged and twitching, for her. She felt swept with a sensual submissiveness, a longing to be filled and taken. She spread her long, smooth legs, presenting her pretty pink pussy to him. Beautifully naked, he stepped forward, kneeling on the bed in between her parted gams, staring down at her breasts as if he owned them. His look was hungry.

He grabbed her legs, raising them straight up, propping her ankles on his broad shoulders, the smooth skin of her bare legs rubbing against the muscles of his chest. Spreading her open a little bit further, he thrust his hips forward and smoothly mounted her.

"Uhhnnnn . . .!" Victory gasped as his magnificent hardness penetrated her.

She looked up at him, eyelids fluttering, mouth agape as his cock filled her pussy, sliding in and filling her up wonderfully. She moaned sharply, squirming as he rolled his hips against her underside, beginning to thrust. Lying beneath him in the bed, she felt the pressure of his rod inside her, throbbing, pushing deeper down her tunnel with each stroke. He pressed forward, bending her at the waist, and going even deeper! Her toes curled with ecstasy, her legs tensing around his neck as her soft spot clenched around his amazing shaft.

"Oh yes, oh gawd . . . please . . . " she begged. "H-h-harder . . . d-d-do me harder . . ."

Her head was spinning with the sensation of having his perfect cock inside her. He leaned forward a little further, folding the submissive heroine into a tight fuckable little package. He then began to pound her pussy with everything he had. Victory spasmed underneath him as every thrust sent a bolt of erotic lightening arcing up her spine. She trembled and moaned, whimpering as he plowed her harder and harder.

"Oh oh oh oohh!" she cried out in unspoken surrender, her own knees alongside her ears.

He was pumping away like a madman, each breath expelled from his chest like a bellows, while his hips worked and worked, driving his cock deeper and deeper inside her body, her climax was rising, climbing to a wonderful, cloud-bursting summit!

She looked into his eyes pleadingly, totally fucking his! "Ahh ahh...oh, oh ffffuhk... I'm gonna cum...cum with me," she begged. "Please...uhn uhn...please cum with me...ah ah aahh aahh AAHH!"

She reached around her legs, grabbing his arms and hanging on tightly. She wanted him, needed his masculine energy to surge and flow through her. His cock continued to piston in and out of her needy little cunt, driving her towards climax. Her entire body tensed just as it peaked, and right then Centurion came too! He clutched her petite, folded body against his, ejaculating a geyser of hot semen into her. Sharing the orgasm seemed to intensify their climactic energies, and the pretty young heroine cried out in ecstasy.

"YES! YES! YES! OH GAWD YES!"

They collapsed together on the bed, panting and gasping for breath. Victory continued to squirm and writhe, as the erotic electricity continued to sizzle through her. Gone were any thoughts of the seductive Swan, gone was any confusion over preference . . . it took a man to make her feel like a woman. Relishing her female sexuality, she curled against his masculine body in feminine submissiveness. She didn't want to think, didn't want to be a superheroine, in that moment she just wanted to be a woman . . . his woman.

"If I said I'd be yours," she whispered meekly. "Would you keep me?"

Centurion was quiet for a long moment. "We still have the Enigma Boxes," he said cajolingly. "We could sell them and become fabulously wealthy. Or we could make use of the powers they bestow to become the two most powerful people in the city."

For a moment the temptation was great. "I . . . I can't do that," Victory said. "You know I can't. I have to return them to their rightful owners."

"Of course. I wouldn't have respected you otherwise." He paused. "I do have one request, as a favor to me. My henchmen. They were only following orders. Let them go."

The heroine considered it. She would never have been able to fly the airship without them. "Why would you worry about them? They're only henchmen, aren't they?"

"A leader looks after his men," he replied. And the way he said it made perfect sense. She could not have respected any other answer. "In any case," he said, smiling, "I'll be out of prison someday, and we can take up where we left off."

Victory crawled up over his brawny chest, and kissed him deeply. When she pulled away, she pushed her chestnut tresses out of her face and smiled at him sadly. "No . . . we can't."

She let her head fall onto his chest, and they rested in silence. She gave herself to him again before they reached Capital City.

Soon the airship was descending on Capitol City. Centurion allowed Victory to handcuff him once more and lead him to the entry port. The superheroine had called ahead to have the Mayor ready CCPD, and as they landed it seemed the entire force was waiting to take Centurion and Black Swan into custody. As she led Centurion down the entry ramp, there were search lights blaring in their eyes, SWAT teams in position, sirens flashing, helicopters circling and the Centurion took it all in with a wan smile.

"I suppose this is at least fitting," he said to Victory taking in the sight.

"I think they may have heard of you," she chuckled.

"I am honoring my agreement to allow you to turn me over to your friends here," he said, leaning close to her ear, his warm breath sending a shiver down her spine. "But I won't make any promises as to the duration of my stay."

"I expected nothing less," the superheroine replied. "But know that I will be the one who comes after you when you escape!"

"I expect nothing less!" Centurion grinned at her, and in the next instant a battalion of officers were taking him into custody.

Victory watched him go, and stepped aside directing more officers where to find Swan and her men. She watched the ensuing circus with a mild amusement, but also a sweeping sense of triumph.

Whatever trials she would face, whatever perils she may endure, Victory would always be there to defend her city!

THE END

*****

~THANK YOU again so much for reading!! I hope you enjoyed it, and will check out all my other stories! I have to give a shout out to my co-author the Centurion, I couldn't have written this installment or this series without him...C, you are amazing! Until next time, Lady Jane~