The Enigma Variations

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Congratulations again.

You will drive into the city, to the Topham Mall car park. You will take a ticket and park your car, you will then go directly to the counter to pay for your parking. The attendant will ask you your name and, on confirmation of your identity, will hand you your next instructions.

You have three hours to complete your instructions, don't be late or else you will not see Calista again.

3

Mr Caulfield,

Again congratulations. You will now drive out of Adelaide and take the South Eastern freeway to Hahndorf. Drive along the main street and turn right at Pine Street. You will follow this road to Strathalbyn and then take the Wellington road. When you reach Wellington you will drive on to the ferry that crosses the River Murray. There you will receive your next instructions.

You have three hours to complete this task or you will not see Calista again.

4

Mr Caulfield,

You will drive along the Princes Highway to Tailem Bend and then drive into Murray Bridge. You will drive through the town and along the Adelaide Road. On your left you will see a motel, you will check in. You will dine at the motel restaurant and before returning to your room you will complete your breakfast menu card. Get a good night's sleep, you will receive your next instructions and a package in the morning.

5

Mr Caulfield,

These are your final instructions. You will put on the clothes that you will find in the package and drive to back Adelaide. You will drive to the address provided and on entering the building you will be met by a man who will take you to the place where you will be reunited with Calista.