The Enlightened Librarian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After several minutes, she gave him one final suck and pulled her mouth from his cock. Trey looked down at her and she said, "I want you inside me. I want to fuck you. Lie down here on the floor."

Trey was not inclined to argue! He kicked off his pants and boxers and lay on the floor. Doris straddled his body and positioned herself to take him inside her. She knew she was wet enough but she wanted to control the pace to let her pussy adjust to his size. "We're going to go gently, at least to start." she told Trey. "I want to savor every sensation as you enter me." In a stern manner she added, "Do you understand me, Bradford?"

"Yes, ma'am." he replied.

Doris took his cock in her hand and lined him up with the entrance to her pussy. She lowered herself and moaned quietly as the thick head penetrated her. Slowly, she moved up and down, each time taking a bit more of his shaft. As she had suspected, he filled her completely. As he body adapted to his size and the sensations, Doris began to move more rapidly. She would pivot her hips and drive herself down onto Trey's exquisite penis. She stared down at him and said, "I want you to fuck me now".

Trey responded enthusiastically. As Doris ground and gyrated on him, he bucked his hips up and down. She bounced up and down on his shaft and he growled as he grabbed her hips and pulled her against him. Eyes closed, Doris' bowed her head and groaned with deep satisfaction. Trey would alter his pace and angle of penetration and results were intensely pleasurable for Doris. He had amazing staying power. She could sense orgasm approaching but wanted to prolong the experience, if possible. However, this young man and his thick cock pushed her over the edge. Doris grunted. Her body tensed. "Oh fuck, yeah!" she exclaimed and then she shook and quivered. Trey continued to slide in and out as a shuddering orgasm swept through her.

Trey had been moaning as well and Doris sensed he was close to the point of ejaculation. She slid off his rock-hard cock, grabbed him with her hand and pumped for all she was worth. "I want you to cum for me, Bradford. Can you do that?"

All Trey could do was nod his head. He was grunting softly and could feel the imminent climax building inside him. He looked up at Doris and said, 'I'm gonna cum now!" She pointed the thick head of his shaft at her belly. Jet after jet of thick semen erupted from Trey's cock and splashed against her pale skin. She urged him on as his penis continued to pulsate and quiver. Finally, he lay still, completely spent.

Holding Trey's softening cock in her hand, Doris shifted from her position on top of him to lie down. "That was lovely." she purred in his ear. "I hope you don't think we're done for the night."

She felt his penis twitch in her hand when she casually asked, "Bradford, have you ever been tied up? I have a few things I'd like to try."