The Entertainment Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
econut
econut
420 Followers

I guess after the heels I should have expected this. I picked it up and looked at it. It was made of a stretchy material and there was no zipper. It came up high in the front with a V-neck and thick shoulder straps but the back was open all the way from the collar down to the waist. With Lana's help, I stepped into the back of it and pulled it up over my hips. I slipped my head through the collar and my arms through the straps. The stretch fabric was snug all over, and had the effect of smoothing out my features. Even though I didn't have boobs or a booty, I still somehow looked a little more feminine, like a skinny girl.

"Fabulous!" said Lana, clapping. "Turn around for me." I spun in place to give her a good look. "It fits even better than I thought. Now come over here," she said motioning to a chair in front of a small vanity. I walked over and sat down in the chair. There was makeup and brushes laid out on the vanity. I did not like where this was going.

Lana proceeded to fix my hair up into a chic, spiky hairdo. My hair wasn't particularly long but it was just shaggy enough to work with. Then she spent the next half hour putting make-up on me. Dark red lipstick, eye-liner, and a little blush. The end result was actually kind of amazing. I didn't have the most masculine appearance to begin with, but now I looked very feminine.

Lana stood me up in front of a full length mirror. I looked at myself as I turned around. The effect was unsettling. The hair, the make-up, the short skirt that barely covered the bottoms of my ass cheeks, the high heels. In good lighting I still wasn't quite passable as a woman, but I looked like a pretty respectable transvestite. The visible bump from my caged cock protruding from the front of the skirt was a dead giveaway. However I came across, I definitely didn't look like a straight guy. Lana came up behind me as I stood in front of the mirror. She wrapped her arms around my waist and one hand slid down until she was rubbing my package through the fabric. She smiled at me at me in the mirror. "Personally, I like you better as my boy toy, but I think our guests are going to love the hew look," She said. "Now you look like the little sissy slut that you really are. In fact, I think that will be your name while our guests are here. Sissy. Do you like that name?" She began to nibble on my earlobe, which always drives me crazy. I just stood there looking at myself in the mirror, unable to speak.

"Of course if you don't like Sissy, we can just call you Slut, or Whore," she said after a minute. "Which would you prefer?"

I stuttered as I replied, "Uh...you...you can call me S-Sissy, Mistress.

"What's your name?" she asked with her crooked smile.

"Sissy," I said, somewhat quietly.

"I'm sorry, I didn't catch that." She said.

"My name is Sissy, Mistress."

"Well Sissy, I hope you are ready to have some fun tonight." She said. "I know I certainly am."

And with that, she turned and walked out of the room, leaving me standing in front of the mirror. I stood there for a good long time, looking myself up and down. 'What have I gotten myself into?' I thought. I guess I'll find out soon enough...

econut
econut
420 Followers
12