The Entertainment Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
econut
econut
425 Followers

As Tracy began to cum, Lana kept teasing and humiliating Steve. "Just look at how much she loves getting fucked in the ass," she said. "If only you had known how much she would enjoy it before you let Gary have her. You'll never be able to give her the kind of pleasure she is feeling right now. Look at how much he is stretching her out. He's ruining her ass. She's never going to forget this feeling. But you're probably enjoying this, aren't you? I think you like watching your wife get used like a little slut. That's good, because it's going to be happening a lot from now on. She's going to be craving Gary's cock all the time now."

Steve looked over at Lana, suddenly feeling uneasy. "That's right," said Lana with a devilish grin. "She's not going to stop being our slut after the night is over. And neither are you. You both love being our little fuck toys. By the end of the weekend, you're going to be begging Gary to fuck you too. And after you leave, you're going to keep coming back for more. You need us to treat you both like the little sluts you really are." With that she kissed Steve full on the mouth. Steve knew she was right. He was probably going to be thinking and fantasizing about Lana and Gary for the rest of his life. And he was certain Tracy was too.

Tracy's orgasm was subsiding now and Gary slowed his thrusts. He had still not gone deeper than about 3/4 of his length. He pulled his cock all the way out to squirt some more lube on it. Steve stared, amazed at how wide Tracy's ass was gaping open. She laid her head on the bed, sticking her ass in the air, patiently waiting for Gary to fill her up again. Gary grabbed her ass and slid his cock back in with a quick stab. "Are you ready to take my whole cock now?" he asked.

"Oh yeah," said Tracy. "Fuck me deep. I want you to fill me all the way up."

Gary pushed his cock in slowly. Tracy began to grunt and pant as he got to the 3/4 mark again. He gently pushed his manhood deeper into her. "Ohhhh, god! Unnnngg!" she grunted. It hurt, but she felt compelled to take it all. She wanted to be a good slut for him. Every inch or so he would pause and let her get used to it. Finally, he pushed the last inch into her and his hips came to rest against her soft ass. He reached his arm under her torso and pulled her up vertical towards him. He kissed her on the back of the neck. "Can you feel how close we are now?" he asked her softly. "I'm so proud of you. I knew you could take it all." He turned her head and kissed her gently on the lips. She began to tear up, feeling so happy that she had pleased her man. She felt so connected to him now that he was so deep inside her most private region, where no one had ever been. "I own your ass now don't I?" he asked.

"Yes, Master. You feel so good in my ass." she moaned "I've never felt so full."

Gary kissed her again, while pulling his cock out and slowly pushing it all the way back in. "Only I can fill you up. That's why your ass belongs to me now." he whispered. "Only I can make it feel this good. You need my cock in your ass don't you?" She nodded silently. He gave her one more kiss, then pushed her back down onto the bed and began fucking her ass with a renewed vigor.

He was thrusting in and out of her ass with long quick strokes, rocking her whole body forward with each one. His hips were slapping her ass as he bottomed out every time. Tracy began screaming in a combination of pain and pleasure. This rough fucking hurt a lot more than his slow gentle strokes earlier. But if felt so good, and so dirty.

Steve was amazed watching his wife get fucked so hard in the ass. This was like one of the dirtiest pornos he had ever seen. He was amazed that she had taken Gary's entire length. He would never again be able to think of his wife as the sweet little innocent girl he had thought she was. She really seemed to be enjoying it, too.

Gary was really pounding her ass now. He was pulling her hair back and slapping her ass and calling her a slut. Steve had never treated her so rough. She never thought it would feel so good to be treated so dirty. Suddenly she was having another orgasm and she began screaming even harder. "Ohhh yes! Fuck me!" Eventually her screams morphed into one long series of moans in rhythm with Gary's thrusts. Gary was grunting and breathing hard now. He grabbed Tracy's hips and slammed his cock into her as hard and fast as he could. "Unnngh...God yeah!" he screamed as he began to pump Tracy's ass full of cum. He shoved his cock deep into her ass and filled her with his seed. When his load was spent, he slowly ground to a stop.

He pulled his cock out of her gaping ass with a sloppy sound, and then walked over to Steve. He held his dirty meat next to Steve's face. "Are you ready to clean your wife's ass off of my cock?" Steve looked at Gary's semi-flaccid schlong, covered in cum, lube, and filth, and was repulsed. He wrinkled his nose and turned his head away. Gary wiped a trail of cum on Steve's cheek. "Suit yourself," said Gary. "If you don't want to, I bet Sissy will." I left my place between Steve's legs and turned towards Gary. I took him in my mouth and began to suck him clean. I had cleaned him after he had fucked my own ass many times before so I was used to it. When I was done, Gary smiled down at me.

"Well, since Sissy was nice enough to clean me off, I think I'll let him be the next to use this slut's ass." Steve and I were both shocked. It had been a whole week since I was allowed to cum. I had been locked in my cock cage the entire time and had been teased repeatedly by Lana. Lana laughed and came over with the key. I stood up and she unlocked my cage and slipped it off. My dick sprang to life immediately. "Thank you, Master!" I exclaimed, excited.

"Be gentle," said Lana with a smile. "She's had a rough ride already." Steve looked crushed. He couldn't believe that even the Sissy sex slave was going to fuck his wife's ass before he would. Lana looked over at him. "Oh, don't look so disappointed. You had your chance. You're going to have to learn to be a good, obedient little slave if you ever want a chance to put your useless little dick in her ass."

Tracy was still right where she had been, on the bed with her ass sticking in the air. A small trail of cum was beginning to leak down the inside of her thigh. As I walked up behind her, Lana walked over and knelt down by her face. She kissed Tracy on the lips. "Now you're going to feel what a normal dick feels like after getting fucked by a nice big one."

My cock was rock hard now. I pressed the tip of my cock against her anus, which was red and still gaping open, with Gary's cum inside. My dick slid in effortlessly when I applied pressure. The wet warmth of her bowels felt so good on my bare cock. I realized that it had been months since I had been inside a woman. Her ass felt so loose as I pushed it all the way in and slid it back out with almost no resistance. "Oh, he feels so small!" said Tracy as I began to pick up the pace.

"That's right," said Lana. "And he's not much smaller than Steve. Nothing ever feels the same after you've been with a real man."

I began to speed up my rhythm, enjoying every thrust. Even though her ass felt loose, it still felt great to me. I was pouring out all of my pent up frustration, and shoving it into Tracy's well fucked ass. Unfortunately I couldn't get too wild because she was so loose and I kept slipping out. Tracy began to push back into me. My hips were slapping against her ass with each thrust, which felt good to Tracy. Her ass was feeling sore now after Gary's rough treatment, be she was still having fun with me, squeezing my cock with her muscles and rolling her hips up and down. Gary and Lana were laughing together, talking about how much Tracy was enjoying anal, and how she was fucking like a pro now. Steve just stared, shocked at how much his wife had changed in such a short time. The wife he knew seemed like a total prude compared to the one he saw now. Still he couldn't wait to get his turn at her.

It didn't take long before I began to feel my cum bubbling up. I slammed into her like an animal and let out a loud groan as my cock exploded into her. My orgasm was incredibly intense as I pumped what felt like a gallon of cum, as deep as I could go. Reluctantly, I pulled my spent member from her.

"Now let's see if our new slave is ready to obey,' said Lana. "Let him clean you off."

I walked over and held my cum covered dick in front of Steve's face. Now he was more willing to degrade himself and he took me into his mouth and began to suck me clean. As he was doing so, Lana came over and untied him from the chair, leaving his hands tied behind his back. When he was done with me, Lana pointed over at Tracy, still in the same position. There was now a much longer trail of cum leaking from her ass. "Now it's time to clean her," said Lana.

Steve crawled over till he was face-to-face with Tracy's well-used bum. The thought of putting his mouth on her gaping, cum filed asshole disgusted him, but he was desperate to get a chance to fuck her. He had been on the verge of cumming for the last hour, thanks to me, and he needed release. He started to gingerly lap at her hole, licking up the cum. Lana came up behind him and pushed his face into her ass. "I want you to suck every drop out of there!" she said. "And don't forget to swallow." With his mouth pressed against her anus, he couldn't help but comply. He had to fight his gag reflex as he began to suck me and Gary combined sperm. Tracy squeezed a big load into his mouth. It was more than he could swallow and the extra ran out down his chin. He had never felt more degraded in his life.

"You're such an eager little cumslut, aren't you Steve?" said Lana. "Tracy, did you ever think your husband would be willingly sucking another man's cum out of your ass?"

"No, Mistress."

"How does it feel?"

"It feels good, Mistress," answered Tracy. "My ass is so sore! His tongue feels good on it."

"Is it too sore for another fucking?"

"Oh, I don't think I can take any more, Mistress. My ass really hurts now."

"Well, you'd better tell your husband he's going to have to wait a little longer to get a piece of your ass," said Lana

Steve pulled his face out of Tracy's ass and looked up when he heard this. Tracy rolled over and sat up. "Oh, I'm so sorry honey," said Tracy. "I just don't think I can take any more. I'll let you do it when we get home though." Steve looked dejected as he wiped the cum from his chin. "You're not mad at me are you?" asked Tracy innocently, giving Steve a hug. Steve shook his head and looked down at the floor.

Lana came over and handed Tracy a bowl of ice water with a rag in it and Steve's cock cage. "Well if he's not going to be getting lucky, I'll let you do the honors." Tracy took the wet rag and wrapped it around Steve's hard dick. He gasped as the ice water shocked him and the blood began to recede from his hard-on. "I'm sorry, honey," said Tracy. "But this is all part of the game. I really appreciate you being such a good sport." She slipped the cage on his cold, soft member and clicked the lock shut. Then she gave him a loving kiss.

After that, everyone retired to bed. Tracy slept in the bed with Gary and Lana while Steve slept on the floor at the foot of the bed. I slept in my normal bed in the guest room. The next morning, Steve awoke to the sound of Gary fucking Tracy once again. He fucked her three times over the course of the day. Steve spent most of the day between Lana's legs, eating her to multiple orgasms, and between Tracy's legs, cleaning up after Gary.

At the end of the day, Lana and Gary gave Steve a chance to cum. They told him the only way he would be allowed to cum was if he could cum from getting fucked in the ass. They had given me the same chance during my first visit and I came hard without anyone touching my cock. Steve was reluctant at first, but agreed to try it. Lana told him that he had to beg Gary to fuck him first. Steve proceeded to get on his knees and beg Gary to fuck his ass. They made him beg for a long time, completely humiliating himself. He was even made to kiss and lick Gary's ass. Lana thoroughly enjoyed watching her new slave degrade himself willingly.

Eventually, Gary agreed to fuck him. Lana let Tracy remove the cage from Steve's neglected dick and pull the plug out of his ass. They moved to the bed, where Steve got on all fours and Tracy sat in front of him so he could eat her out. Steve lubed himself up, then lubed up Gary's massive dong. He turned around and presented his hole to his Master. Gary grabbed Steve's hips, lined his cock up and began to press the tip into Steve's anus. He was not as gentle as he had been with Tracy. Gary didn't care whether Steve came or not. He grabbed Steve's hair and pulled his head back.

"Look at your wife while I fuck you, slut!" said Gary. "I want her to see your face as I pop your little cherry." He buried his cock in one long, smooth stroke. Steve grunted with pain as his ass was opened wide by the invader. He looked up at his wife, who had experienced the same invasion the night before. She smiled down at him lovingly. Gary began to slowly pull his cock all the way out and then push it all the way in. As he began to pick up the pace, Steve was grunting loudly and moaning.

"Yeah, you're nothing but a little slut now," said Gary. "You're my little faggot ass slut. You're a cuckold now, too. It's only fitting that you give your ass to me since I took your wife's ass last night. From now on I'm going to fuck both of you in the ass whenever I want." Steve knew that he was right. He was totally willing to let Gary fuck him in the ass. And he knew that Tracy would happily let Gary have his way with her any time he wanted. He leaned forward and began to lap lovingly at her swollen pussy lips. Her well-fucked hole was red and gaping. Gary's cock had opened her pussy wider than he had ever seen it. He was indeed a cuckold now. He had jerked off to cuckold fantasies countless times before but he had ever imagined that he would be living one. He never imagined that he would willingly submit to another man. Gary and Lana had transformed him. And they had transformed Tracy into a sex-crazed slut. He wondered if things would ever be the same between the two of them again.

Slowly, Steve's asshole loosened to accommodate Gary's generous size, and the pain began to turn to pleasure. Steve began to marvel at how full he felt when Gary's cock was all the way inside. The pressure against his prostate felt good. His hard cock was swinging back and forth with each of Gary's thrusts. Steve tried to focus on the pleasure, and on the taste and warmth of Tracy's sex. But every time he got into a rhythm and began to feel the pleasure build, Gary would change up his stroke or slap him on the ass or start taunting and humiliating him, calling him a slut or a faggot or a cuckold. He desperately wanted to cum but every time he got close, he lost it. Tracy was cheering him on, urging him to cum. Finally, when he was on the verge of cumming, Gary suddenly picked up the pace and began slamming into him even harder than he had been, which hurt his ass. The pain drove Steve's orgasm away just as Gary's was beginning to hit. He began grunting loudly and pumping cum into Steve's ass. After a few more strokes he pulled out leaving Steve feeling empty and frustrated. Tracy stroked Steve's hair as he hung his head in disappointment

"Oh, poor Steve!" said Lana. "It's a shame you didn't cum. I guess you just didn't want it badly enough, huh?" With that she slapped an ice-cold wet towel onto Steve's cock and balls; a feeling that was becoming all too familiar to him. His cock shrank predictably and Lana slipped his cage back on. Then she took a large butt plug and plugged his stretched, gaping ass, trapping Gary's cum inside. "You'll just have to come back and ask Gary to help you again when you are ready to cum, ok? Maybe after you wear this for a couple of days you'll be ready. Absence makes the heart grow fonder after all," said Lana giggling.

Gary and Lana led their slaves back downstairs and told them to get dressed. While they were dressing, Lana asked them, "So, have you both enjoyed being our personal sluts for the weekend?"

"Oh yes, Mistress!" answered Tracy enthusiastically.

"Yes, Mistress." answered Steve, more reserved.

"Good," answered Lana. "Because Gary and I had a great time and we'd like this arrangement to continue for a while. Would you like to continue being our little toys?"

"Yes, Mistress!" answered Tracy again.

"Yes, Mistress." said Steve.

"We thought you would," said Lana. "I think you've both realized how much you were missing before this weekend. You were never truly happy without someone to serve. You need us now. Tracy, you need to be fucked and used by a real man with a real cock, don't you?"

"Yes, Mistress!" said Tracy. "Gary's cock feels amazing!"

"Do you think Steve could ever give you that much pleasure?"

"No, Mistress."

"Steve, do you think you could ever please her like Gary has?"

"No, Mistress," said Steve, looking down.

"Don't you think your wife deserves a real man?

"Yes, Mistress."

"And you enjoy watching Gary pleasure your wife don't you? Do you enjoy being a cuckold?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Good, because Gary owns your wife's body now whether you like it or not, isn't that right Tracy?"

"Yes, Mistress," answered Tracy.

And we own you too, don't we Steve? Tracy could never dominate you like Gary and I can, could she?"

"No, Mistress."

"Well, I'm glad you are both happy now, because this new arrangement is going to be lasting a little longer than just this weekend." said Lana.

She then explained that Steve was going to be wearing the cage for a while longer and would only be allowed out when they saw fit. Eventually, Tracy would be able to earn the right to hold the key. Steve would not be allowed to fuck Tracy without Gary's permission. They both accepted their new roles, willingly. What had been just a kinky game, was about to become a lifestyle

They were sent home with a couple of butt plugs and a strap-on dildo. Tracy was told that she could use the dildo on Steve any time she wanted, but that Steve could only use it on her pussy. Her ass belonged to Gary, now. They walked out of the house a changed couple. They didn't speak a word until they arrived home.

When they got inside Tracy turned to Steve and said, "I love you. I'm so glad you're ok with all of this."

Steve smiled and hugged her. "I love you too, honey," he said.

As I watched them leave, I almost felt sad. I felt like I had new friends. New people with which to share my experience of serving Lana and Gary. I also realized how little they had used me. Lana had said that I would be the entertainment for the night, but it seems that I was just a bit part. The real entertainment was the couple that had just walked out the door.

When they were gone, Lana and Gary joined in a ling passionate kiss. Then she turned and looked at me with her mischievous smile. "I believe you have some chores to do now, Sissy."

econut
econut
425 Followers
12