The Entity Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JPMMURPHY
JPMMURPHY
29 Followers

Stepping around the bed Linda raked the rest of the Raggedy Ann's off and spoke, her voice low, almost a whisper, "Is this when we have the talk?"

Pushing the blanket and sheet back, Tammy patted the bed and smiled.

Pushing her jeans down, Linda said, "You know? I don't recall my Raggedy Ann's ever inviting me to bed." Her hands worked their way up the buttons on her blouse.

"Yeah. I noticed you had a thing for redheads."

Leaving her socks on, a wide elastic athletic band cut a swath from just below her breasts to just above her naval; Linda climbed onto the bed and slid in beside Tammy.

"And my Raggedy Ann's were always dressed," Linda accented the observation with a goofy smile.

Tammy rolled and pressed her forehead into Linda's. The tears belied her smile. Finally she whispered, "I'm sorry. I told myself not to cry. I don't know how to explain it. I was dead. I knew it. And then you came," her voice trailed off and their embrace relaxed, becoming comfortable and familiar.

"I told Allessandra you would come. And then you did. And then it was all okay again." Tammy started to sob.

Their lips brushed and Linda said, "Its okay, Tam, it all worked out."

The silence hung comfortably as they lay in each other's arms. Tammy finally sniffled and asked, "Are we going to be a cliché?"

Linda smiled and Tammy's finger came up to trace her mouth.

Pushing back, Linda asked, "Are you just one of those bi-curious girls looking for a wild fling to tell your friends back in New York about?"

Tammy kissed Linda gently and said, "I bet you're sore all over."

Smiling, Linda brought her hand up, her fingers tracing Tammy's jaw before sliding down her neck, "We both need to get some rest."

"Sorry to ask, but do you mind leaving the light on?"

"Sure, Tam."

Tammy pecked Linda's lips and rolled away. Linda followed, their bodies pressed together beneath the sheet.

"By the way, how did you get my Raggedy Ann's?"

"I called your mother and asked her to bring them."

Linda smiled, "So you discovered she speaks English."

Tammy didn't respond but reached behind her fishing for Linda's hand. Pulling it around her waist she whispered, "I'm not bi-curious," pressing Linda's palm out flat over her belly button, she continued, "I'm, Linda, curious."

Linda moved against Tammy's back and their downy blanket of silence closed over them once again.

*****

Teddy watched as Beth updated Thomas' scan one last time. She didn't want to lose the last two days. Hers was updated first.

She'd contemplated putting a stop to upcoming events. Just enjoying that elusive moment she'd never had with her father. But then, what she considered the voice of reason had brought things into perspective.Six more months and you can have the world too. This is just love.

"When do we leave?" Beth asked as she watched over the program.

"One final meeting tomorrow, confirmation, and we should be out of here by midnight. We received word today, from our contact, that the ICB and the FBI will be visiting us in three days."

Nothing else was said. Beth retrieved the halo, packed her equipment, and was gone.

Teddy slid between the sheets and looked one last time at her wedding band and diamond.

She kissed Robert's cheek and whispered, "Thank you father."

Please be sure to take the time to vote and comment. I hope you're enjoying the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Much more to come. BTW – This is a sequel to The Sentinel.

JPMMURPHY
JPMMURPHY
29 Followers