The Epidemic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Climbing into the Land Rover again, she slowly drove across the lot looking for any movement, it didn't look like anyone was in the area. She backed up to the doors, pulling a small cigar from the pack, she lite it and took a big draw.

Five minutes still no sign of any one. Stepping from the Rover she tossed the cigar butt and ground it out with her boot. Taking the M4 from the seat, she pulled the charge lever putting a round into the chamber. She cautiously headed into the mall, it had never been this empty. Checking the directory, she found the sporting goods store.

"Lets start there, see if we can get some ammo," she said to herself.

She pushed the shopping cart down to the sporting goods store. Going through the aisles she caught some movement, she carefully made her way to the back counter. There was someone here, she couldn't see him but she could feel his presence and smell the sex.

Kat screwed the silencer onto her M4, no sense in advertising her presence. She moved around the counter and spotted them in the backroom.

He was fucking the clerk hard, she looked to be unconscious, but her body was twitching. Cum covered her, it was on her face, in her hair, dribbling from her big luscious lips. He pistoned his cock in and out of her sopping pussy, making an obscene squishing sound, the smell in the air was intoxicating. Kat found her panties getting wet. 'Must be pheromones' she thought. She was staring at his average size cock, sliding in and out of her pussy. 'Boy he must have had a small dick to start with'.

Kat stepped behind him and fired into his head behind his ear. He dropped on the unconscious girl. She decided to let her live, no sense in wasting bullets.

Scanning the shelves she found the 9mm rounds, .223 rounds for her M4 and the .380 rounds for the compact. Two ammo cans of each, that would hold her for awhile. Dumping the ammo cans into the shopping cart she made her way out into the mall.

As she was heading to the exit she noticed a Victoria Secret store, she could get Heather and her self some nice lingerie.

Kat scanned the store, it looked empty. She pushed her cart to the back of the store, still quite. Slipping out of the rifle harness, she put it into the shopping cart. Selecting a few pieces of lingerie, she stepped into the change room. She slipped off her cloths. A black lace garter belt, black silk stockings with the seam down the back, a matching lacy black bra, thong panties and finally 'come fuck me' black pumps with spiked heels, she stepped out in front of the mirror, wow did she look hot.

As she was admiring her self in the mirror, she felt hands reach around her and grab her boobs. Before she could respond, there was a woman in front of her kissing her on the mouth, she was forced against the woman behind her. The woman slipped her fingers into the bra, went to work pinching and tugging her nipples, the smell of their sex was really getting Kat turned on. Someone was pulling off her thong and working their fingers into her dripping pussy. She looked down, it was the girl from the sporting goods store.

She began licking Kat's clit, Kat thought she would pass out from the stimulation. Her body shuddered as an orgasm wrenched through her. The assault continued with no let up, the girls slowly lowered Kat onto the floor. The girl from the lingerie shop lowered her wet pussy down on Kat's face rubbing her wet pussy all over Kat's nose and mouth. The pheromones were getting to Kat, her brain clouded with sex, Kat began licking at the girls pussy lips.

The girl that had been fondling her boobs now was sucking her erect nipples, the girl between her legs was lapping her pussy like it was an ice cream cone. Kat came again harder than the first time, if they kept this up she would be a quivering cum slut in no time. Another orgasm shook her to the core. She had to move.

She flipped the girl off her face, as another orgasm ripped through her almost knocking her back over. She kicked the girl who had been between her legs in the face. Rolling over she punched the girl sucking her tits in the stomach. She made the change room as they tackled her, rolling her on her back, the girls were each trying to get to her pussy. Kat reached up, her hand landed on the small .380 pistol. Kat pulled the gun up and fired five shots in succession.

All three girls fell away, she got back into her clothes as quickly as possible. Once she had the M4 around her waist she relaxed a little. No one else had come around, she took a couple of minutes to put together some outfits for her and Heather.

She headed for the doors again, pausing only at the liquor and grocery store, she needed to stock the bar and pantry. With all the sex she had the last couple of days she was going to need a good stiff drink.

Kat pushed the shopping carts out the doors toward the truck. That's when she saw them, three black guys.

"I guess it's true what they say, they are really hung."

She had never seen cocks so big. The one guy was six foot four inches tall, all muscle probably two-hundred seventy pounds. His massive cock stood out sixteen inches and was four inches across.

"I don't think I could take that dick in my pussy. It'd rip me in two," Kat said out loud.

She fired from the hip, spraying .223 rounds at the three. They jerked and flipped like marionettes, she emptied all sixty rounds just to be sure. Popping out the mag, she grabbed another and slid it home. She scanned the area, waiting for others, none came.

Kat loaded her booty into the Defender and got back on the road. It was to late to go hunting, she was exhausted from all the sex. She headed back out of town.

*

Kat pulled through the gate and headed to the garage, backing the rover into the space by the door, she went through into the house. Heather jumped her as soon as she came through the door.

"Did you miss me?" Kat ask laughing.

"You bet I did," replied Heather.

"Sure seem eager to have me home. Help me get the truck empty and I'll give you a present."

"What did you get?" Heather ask.

"Come out and see."

They took in the cases of booze, wine, boxes of food and cases of ammunition. Finally Kat handed Heather the package from Victoria Secrets.

"Oh is this my present?" ask Heather.

"No it's mine, go try it on. I'll get us some dinner going."

Heather disappeared into the bedroom. Kat got a case of single malt scotch out and poured herself a large tumbler. She heard the shower running in the bed room, she had best get some rest there was going to be more sex tonight.

She put on shrimp scampi and opened a bottle of pinot grigo to drink with it.

Heading out to the pool, she fished another cigarillo out and had a sip of scotch. When Heather came out to the pool, she took Kat's breath away.

"Wow I like my present, such a wonderful wrapper."

Kat stared at Heather in a sheer red lacy teddy, she filled it out nicely. Kat wondered how she was going to get through dinner. She downed the rest of her scotch.

"Well, let's have dinner."

While they ate Heather quizzed Kat on how her day went. She had smelled sex on her when she came in the door, it had made her a little jealous.

When Kat got to the part were she was attacked by the three store clerks Heathers eyes got big.

"Did you enjoy it?"she asked.

"No!" Kat lied, seeing the green monster in Heathers eyes.

Heathers eyes got even bigger when Kat told her about the three big black guys outside the store.

"They didn't hurt you, did they?"

"No! I didn't let them get close. Blew them away before they could even grunt."

Kat poured herself another scotch.

"Are you ready to be unwrapped."

They headed to the bedroom, Kat watching Heather's ass sway seductively in the shear fabric.

"We're going to have fun tonight." whispered Kat.

Heather stripped Kat's clothes off and had her sit on the bed. She started to do a sexy dance, wiggling her ass in Kat's face. She pulled the fabric away reveling her wet pussy, she pushed it in her face. Kat stuck out her tongue and licked.

"Not so fast, you have to wait till I'm done."

"You better hurry, I may not be able to contain myself."

Heather laughed, turning around she rubbed her tits in her face. Kat striped down the top of the teddy and took Heathers tits in her hands. She sucked her nipples in her mouth one at a time, switching from the right to the left, making Heather moan.

Heather got down out of Kat's lap putting her head between her thighs, Kat spread her legs allowing her in. Heather licked the dew off the lips in front of her, she worked her way up to the clit that poked out at her. She began attacking it while she slipped two fingers into Kat working them in and out. Kat moaned loudly, she was close to cumming, she grabbed Heathers head, pushing it into her pussy, her body started shaking as she came all over Heathers face.

Kat pulled Heather up and licked her cum off of the gils face. She slowly worked her way down to Heathers tits licking each nipple, she licked one hard tip, then the other, sending shock waves to the girls pussy. She continued down to her navel running her tongue around inside. Heather squirmed laughing uncontrollably.

"Someone's ticklish!" Kat brought her hands to the girls sides and tickled her ribs.

"No.. No... Stop... I'm so ticklish," Heather gasped.

Soon Kat had her faced buried between Heathers legs, slowly licking up one side and down the other, not quite reaching her pearl, driving her crazy for an orgasm. She would tease her but not bring her off, Heather was begging for release.

"Please!......Oh Pleeeease.... "

"What? What do you want me to do? Tell me what you want."

"Oh Please..."

"Please what?"

"Please make me cum! Please please."

Kat shoved three fingers in Heathers dripping wet cunt and attacked her clit with her tongue. Heather came and came wave after wave surfing to ecstasy.

They curled up together for a long restful nights sleep.

*

Dawn crept over the horizon splashing color across the valley below. Heather stretched, got out of bed and headed to the kitchen. Kat woke with a start, Heather wasn't there, then the smell of coffee and bacon wafted in on a desert breeze. She went into the shower to get the sleep out of her head and the sex off her body. Returning to bed, she awaited breakfast.

Moments later Heather breezed into the room carrying a tray of food. They sat in bed devouring breakfast and watching the sun race across the desert.

"Can we do something fun today, being cooped up here isn't." said Heather.

"I guess we could pack a picnic and go for a drive in the desert. We should be safe out there." Kat replied.

Heather found a long denim skirt and white peasant blouse to wear. Kat tired of combat gear put on kaki capri pants and a peach silk cami, neither wore any underwear just in case the mood took them.

While Heather packed lunch Kat packed a combat bag. She put a combat shot gun, her russian sniper rifle, and a couple of Glock 18's in the bag, enough ammunition to hold off an army, and then threw in some grenades just for laughs. She tucked her trusty .380 into the waist band of her pants.

In the garage they threw their bags into the back seat of the Aston Martin DBS. The twelve cylinders roared to life, Kat blipped the throttle listening to the engine growl. She slipped the gear lever into first and they roared of into the desert, shift up through the gears, she aimed the car at the distant hills.

They had the windows down and the stereo blasting Van Halen's running with the devil. The long straight ended and the road snaked up the side of the mountain. At the top they found an overlook with a large shade tree.

Heather spread out a blanket and began breaking out the feast she had made. Kat took her VKS 94 out of the back seat and assembled it. She scouted the area looking for any signs of life. When she was satisfied that they were alone she returned to Heather.

It felt good just to eat, drink a little wine, and enjoy each others company for an hour without having to worry that you were about to be attacked.

While they were necking, Kat slipped her hand into Heathers blouse and caught her tit. She pinched and pulled the nipple as Heather moaned into her mouth.

Out of the corner of her eye caught sight of movement on the other side of the valley, she got up to get her binoculars.

"Why did you stop? ...What's wrong? What do you see?" ask Heather breathlessly.

"I don't know, the convent is over there, I thought I saw something moving around." replied Kat.

Kat sat looking across the valley for some time, she appeared deep in thought. Final she got up and said;

"We need to go over there and see if everything is ok."

"Sure, let's go" said Heather.

"I could drop you off and go myself if your not keen on the idea."

"No, I'm with you. Let's pack up and go."

Soon they were racing across the desert, the only sound the roar of the big V twelve engine. There was a nervous tension in the car, Kat did a power slide at the open convent gate so the car was facing back down the road.

'We might have to make a fast escape' thought Kat. They sat in the car, windows up, Kat scanning the area.

"Let's go, what are we waiting for?" Heather queried.

"Not so fast! We have no idea what's going on. The gates open and I'm not seeing any movement, so we go slow. OK?"

"Yeah, sounds good." murmured Heather.

Kat grabbed the sniper rifle from the back seat. She handed Heather the combat shot gun.

"It's kind of point and shoot, just aim in the direction of your target and pull the trigger. You have nine rounds in the gun, six rounds in the holder up here. Here put some more shells in your pockets. Don't shoot wildly, pick your targets. Stay behind me."

"OK, I got it." responded Heather

"I'm going to leave the doors unlocked and the keys under the visor, if things go bad, get in the car and drive."

Kat lead the way through the open gate, it was way to quite, not one person was in the court yard.

"Over there, looks like the main entrance. I'm going in you stay out here. If I don't come out in five minutes you get in the car and drive" instructed Kat.

"I don't know? I think I should stay with you." replied Heather.

"I don't want to have to look after you, I need to concentrate on what's going on around me."

Kat pushed through the door and was gone. Heather stood watching the door, sure that a goon was going to jump her at any moment. She aimed the shot gun at the door, ready to blast anything that came through.

*

Kat made her way down the corridor, checking each room she passed. The smell of sex was everywhere, cum cover every flat surface.

"This is not good," she said to no one in particular.

She eased open the large door to what she assumed was the sanctuary. As she stuck her head in, something whacked it. Kat fell to the floor unconscious.

When she came to, she found herself bound to an alter. Her ankles were tied to the legs on one side, her hands tied to the legs on the other side. In front of her was a sopping pussy rubbing against her face. She could smell the scent of sex, so over powering. Somewhere below, between her legs someone was lapping at her cunt. Her tits hung over the edge of the narrow top of the alter, two nuns were sucking her nipples. Hands we're running all over her body massaging, pinching, fondling her. Someone slid a pussy drenched finger in her ass and wiggled it, starting to slowly fuck her tight hole. To say she was aroused was an understatement. The pussy juice on her face was an aphrodisiac, she started lapping furiously at the nun's cunt, sending more juices running down her chin.

Kat came hard, then she came again and again spiraling out of control. Soon she was a quivering mass of nerves, the smallest stimulation sent her into orgasm. Her mind was a haze of sex filled bliss, all she was aware of was the sex rush coursing through her body. Then it all stopped. The pussy she was licking disappeared, the lips left her nipples and pussy. She was left hanging.

She saw him, powerful, muscular, red. 'Red? Yes his skin was red.' He looked all the part of a demon from hell. His cock was huge, fourteen inches, three inches across and a nasty curve. He walked slowly up to her face grinning like a maniac. Suddenly the lips and tongues started their work on her sex again, sending her towards another orgasm. His cock was at her lips big, hard, slick with pussy juice.

Kat's mouth opened on it's own accord, welcoming the big cock in. The slippery cock slid easily down her throat, touching her tonsils. He began slowly pumping in and out bring the tip to her lips then sliding back down her throat. The nuns increased their attention to her tits, pussy and ass sending her back into multiple orgasms. His cock increased it speed, Kat's saliva was running down her chin. She moaned around the cock in her mouth, she would be screaming but for her throat being plugged.

He pulled out of her throat with a audible pop. She moaned watching her spit drool off the tip of his immense organ. He moved around behind her, she could feel the tip bush her soaked pussy lips. Her brain screamed 'STOP! don't let him fuck you.' There was nothing she could do, he rammed the full length of his cock into her. He drew out til just the tip remained, then rammed it home again. Soon he was pounding her cunt, full strokes, his balls slapping her clit with every thrust in. A massive orgasm ripped through her tearing at her soul, then another, and another, all that filled her world was the pounding dick in her pussy.

A bright flash and explosion, as if god had thrown a lighting bolt into the room! Then again, again, again, and again. The fullness in her pussy disappeared, the tongues on her nipples and her clit stopped. She was left hanging in her lust filled haze.

Suddenly there was Heather asking if she was 'OK'. Heather probed Kat with her finger, sending her into another wave of orgasms. Heather sniffed than licked her finger. What a relief, he had not cum in Kat's pussy.

Heather grabbed her knife cutting Kat lose, she helped her to her feet. They made their way out to the car. Heather dropped Kat in the passenger seat, threw their gear in the back. She fired up the monster and roared out across the desert. Racing the sun for home.

*

Kat sat up in bed screaming "NO!" she was shaking, her body convulsing. It took a minute to realize were she was, letting out a sigh, she relaxed some of the tension in her body. She looked around, it was dark, there was a shadow in the chair in the corner of the room. The small light on the table clicked on. Heather was staring at her with blood shot eyes.

"I thought that I'd lost you." she said meekly.

"How long have I been out?" came Kat's hoarse whisper.

"Two nights."

"You look like you haven't slept"

"I haven't"

"Come here in bed with me." Kat said pulling back the sheet. She gasp at the sight of her bruised body. The pain in her body began to register in her head.

Heather carefully climbed on the bed, she wrapped her arms around Kat. Kat had a shuddering orgasm just from Heathers touch, her nervous system was in overload. They lay down together, Heather careful in how they touched so as not to send Kat into orbit.

When Kat awoke again the sun was in the sky, Heather was no longer in the room. She limped over to the shower, the warm water sending shock waves through her body, her senses still over loaded. When she came back in the bedroom with a towel wrapped around her Heather was there.

"How are you feeling?" she ask.

"Like I was fucked by a monster."

"You were!"

"What happened?"

"I waited, five minutes, ten minutes and you didn't come out. So I went in looking for you. I found you tied to the alter, nuns sucking your tits, pussy and ass. That big red monster fucking you with his big cock. So I shot them all."