The Epiphany of Bryan Whiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you remember how you folded your tongue last night?" Jenny asked. "I liked that a lot. I liked fucking your face with my clit."

"Really?" Bryan replied. "Tell me more."

"And when we did the 69," she continued, "I really liked it when you licked my asshole."

"I could tell," he said.

"And when you put your fingers inside of me," Jenny slurred, "and sucked my clit, that's when it all exploded, when I came."

"I'm glad you liked it," Bryan said. "It seemed like it felt pretty good."

"Would you do that to me again tonight?" Jenny cooed into Bryan's ear.

"Yes, of course," Bryan was feeling proud of himself. "Anything else?"

Jenny was feeling drunk now, after all the beer and whiskey. Combined with the big dinner and sexy talk, the fuse on her libido was lit. She decided it was time to ask for special treatment.

"I want you to tie me up and fuck me straight to hell!" Jenny hissed into his ear. "Well, maybe to heaven first, but then straight to hell."

"You want me to tie you up and torture you a little?" Bryan was getting the picture. "Like a prisoner?"

"Just a little," Jenny replied. "Please?"

Jenny looked into Bryan's eyes with lustful desire and trust. He wasn't sure if it was a domination game she wanted or if she was just horny as hell. He would find out soon enough. He leaned over and kissed her passionately, giving her his answer.

~ Wicked Games -- Act I ~

They walked back to Bryan's apartment, arm in arm, feeling full from dinner and a bit drunk. Their path took them by a drugstore and Bryan went in to pick up something. Jenny waited outside.

"What did you get?" Jenny asked when he returned.

"Just some supplies," he said. "You know, condoms and stuff."

"Let's see," Jenny opened the bag and looked inside.

Bryan had purchased condoms, a bottle of lubricant, dental floss, and a candle. Jenny knew he was up to no good.

"What's the floss for?" she asked. "To get my pubic hair out of your teeth?"

"You'll see," Bryan smiled.

Walking quickly in the cold air, they hurried up the stairs to his apartment. Once inside, Bryan put his bag down by the shoe box and took Jenny's coat.

"Why don't you put some music on," Bryan said. "I'll get some refreshments."

Jenny found a Metallica CD and decided that heavy metal suited her mood. She shut off the lights in the living room and lay down on the sofa. Bryan returned after a few minutes with a couple of beers and another bag of stuff; he was working on a game plan for Jenny's little fantasy. As he set down the drinks and went to close the curtains, he noticed a light on somewhere in Erica's apartment and remembered her request. He couldn't tell if she was home or not, her living room was dark. After a moment's consideration, he turned around thinking: what the hell, turnabout is fair play.

"I'll need some light," Bryan said, turning on the floor lamp by the sofa.

Bryan took Jenny's hand and led her to the middle of the room. She started dancing slowly and swaying seductively as he took a seat on the sofa to watch. With her eyes closed, Jenny slowly slipped out of her clothes. First the shirt came off, followed by her jeans. Dancing in just her black underwear, she moved like an exotic dancer. Jenny pushed her breasts together with her arms and unhooked the front clasp of her bra. Pulling herself up to her chin, she released the garment, letting her tits tumble freely back into position. Bryan stood and walked over to her with a bandana in his hand.

"Let the games begin," he said.

Bryan stood behind her and placed the bandana over her eyes and tied it loosely behind her head. Unable to see his movements, Jenny could only feel him run his fingertips down her back. Goose bumps raised on her arms as he caressed her neck and shoulders, and as he brought his face down to nuzzle and whisper in her ear.

"You've been a bad girl," Bryan scolded. "We have ways of dealing with your kind."

Bryan bound her wrists loosely in front of her with one of his neckties; he was interested in playing, not in rough play. Standing to one side, he made her bend over and started playfully spanking her ass. Jenny giggled a little and wiggled her butt. The next blow landed more forcefully and the shock made her gasp. Moving behind her, Bryan slowly pulled her panties down to her knees and lightly patted the red mark he had just made. Jenny's ass tingled with the mix of sting and caress. Bryan led her over to the sofa, sat her down and removed her panties. The old Chesterfield sofa had nothing to tie her too, so he pulled her arms over the rolled edge and tugged on the necktie.

"Do not try to escape," Bryan said with a faked Russian accent.

Jenny smirked at his bad acting, but played along. Bryan took up a position at the end of the sofa, above her head. Reaching down, he lightly pinched and pulled her nipples, lifting her tits off her chest. He released them and watched as they bounced and jiggled around. Jenny let out a little hum, signaling her approval. He repeated the tug, pinching and pulling harder, holding them up in the air until she squeaked. As he watched her tits recoil, Bryan picked up the dental floss and 2 clothespins.

Bending his head down to her chest, Bryan exhaled his hot breath on a hardening nipple. Jenny responded by arching her back, thrusting it up into his mouth. He sucked her in deeply and forcibly, feeling her nipple growing erect in his mouth. Repeating the treatment on the other nipple brought a moan from her lips. Holding her outstretched arms between his legs, he lightly pinched the flesh around her areolas with the clothespins. The nipping made Jenny's breath quicken with anticipation. She felt the pins slowly close over her erect nipples and the tugging as he pulled them higher. The spring loaded jaws released with a snap that made her jump.

Bryan continued sucking and clamping her tits until nearly all of her areolas had puckered into her nipples. Standing about an inch above her breasts, they were ready for the next step. He retrieved the dental floss from his pocket and broke off a length of the waxed thread. Starting near the tip, he tied a knot around one nipple and wound the floss, round and round, down towards the bottom. After a dozen or so wraps, he tied it off tightly, leaving about a foot of the thread free. As he bound the other nipple with another length of floss, Jenny winced at the painful sensation. Bryan picked up the free ends of the floss and tugged in all directions, testing the strength of the knots. Working in her cleavage, he tied the free ends together with a slipknot and slowly winched her nipples towards each other. Jenny cried out a little as she felt the painful tug and her tits close in on each other. When her nipples were touching, he tied the knot off, completing the lashings.

"You're lucky I don't knit," Bryan said. "This will have to do."

Jenny closed her eyes behind the blindfold and focused on the pain and pleasure. It was affecting her pussy, as well, she noticed. She heard Bryan open the bottle of massage oil and felt his hands on her trussed breasts. He firmly massaged the oil into her flesh and rubbed the tips of her bound nipples. Cooing with excitement, she let him know how good his touch felt. He oiled her chest and abdomen with smooth caresses and probed in and around her vulva. Jenny was daydreaming about performing in her own amateur movie. Her attention returned when she heard Bryan light a match.

"Now you will give me what I want," Bryan lowered his voice. "Or you will feel the fire."

Bryan lit the candle and moved the flame near Jenny's cheek. A little wave of panic swept over her when she first felt the heat, but Bryan's touch reassured her. Tipping the candle, he let a drop of hot wax roll down and drip onto her chest. Jenny jumped when the wax landed, but it did not burn her skin. Slowly, he dripped a trail of wax droplets onto her tits, encircling, but not yet touching her nipples. Jenny was flush with excitement and arched her back, pushing up towards the flame. As a droplet of hot wax fell onto the tip of her nipple, she cried out and twisted her body on the sofa. Fluid was now running from her pussy and into the crack of her ass. Bryan had moved to her side, releasing his pretend grip on her arms, but Jenny maintained the pose. The hot droplets continued to fall, encasing her nipples in a wax cocoon.

"Oh, God," Jenny finally exclaimed.

"He will not save you now," Bryan responded as the evil villain.

He continued the slow agonizing trail of hot wax down her belly, past her navel and the serpent, stopping just short of her pubic area. Bryan knew that she wasn't interested in a bikini wax. Blowing out the candle, he rose to admire his work. Jenny lay there breathing heavily, her skin glistening with oil, dotted with white drops of hardened wax. Bryan removed his shirt and knelt on the floor near her legs. Reaching again for the massage oil, he poured a trail on her thighs and into his hands.

Jenny felt his hands massaging her closed legs and tummy, sliding his fingers ever closer to her clitoris. Pulling her legs out slightly, he bent her calves down and gently spread her knees. With her glistening pussy now in view, he continued his massage up the insides of her thighs and to her labia. Humming with approval, Jenny brought her hands down to her tummy, pulling back on her clitoral hood. Bryan added more oil and continued his massage, running his fingertips over her protruding clit. Moaning loudly with untied hands, Jenny pulled her knees to her chest and spread herself, pushing back against his probing fingers.

Using both hands, Bryan oiled her pussy and buttocks, working the oil in and around both of her orifices. Jenny felt his finger alternately probe between her pussy and asshole, teasing her. She was feeling hot and horny now and needed some head.

"Please eat me," Jenny pleaded. "Suck my clit."

The torture game was over, Bryan realized. Wrapping his arms around her hips, he pressed his lips against her pussy and drew her clit into his mouth. Jenny squealed with delight as his tongue repeatedly ran over her clit and lapped inside her. Working up a frothy combination of oil, saliva, and pussy juice, she ground herself into his face. Bryan shifted his hands under her ass to lift her up and Jenny growled as he plunged his tongue into her asshole. Moving her ankles back even farther, she grabbed the cheeks of her ass and pulled them apart. With eyes closed, she grunted her approval as Bryan tongued the frothy mixture into her ass.

Bryan slipped his oily index finger into her butt, working in and out, stirring his finger around against her flexing sphincter muscles. Feeling her relax, he slowly added his middle finger and began stretching her open. Groaning in time with his thrusts, Jenny pushed back against his fingers, forcing them into her rectum. Her asshole was tingling from the probing, but Jenny wanted more.

"In the box," Jenny wheezed, "the small vibrator."

Bryan looked in the shoe box and found a small penis-shaped vibrator, about 6 inches long and only about an inch thick, flaring at the base where the speed control was located. Lubricating the toy, he turned it on and pressed it lightly against her. The vibrations from the phallus puckered Jenny's anus closed, so he began working it around in small circles. The tingling took her breath away, but soon she relaxed enough to unclench. Slowly, Bryan worked the head of the small penis inside and eventually past the sphincter muscle. Jenny exhaled a groan as she felt it steadily push into her rectum.

"Stop!" Jenny exclaimed, her face grimacing. "Just a minute."

Holding the vibrator still, Bryan wondered if he should remove it. As the urge to expel the invader faded, Jenny's expression eased and she resumed pushing back. He made sure there was plenty of lubrication as he gently fucked her ass with the toy. With it now easily sliding in and out, she enjoyed the raised veins and stimulating vibrations as Bryan returned to eating her pussy. Lowering her feet to the floor, Jenny alternately thrust her clit up into his folded tongue and her butt down against the vibrator. Holding the toy phallus steady, he matched her self-inflicted butt fucking with a two finger massage on the roof of her pussy, while she pinched her tortured nipples between her fingers and thumbs. Like Krakatoa, the volcano within her rumbled to life, sealing her fate. With two fingers pushing up inside her pussy, a hot wet mouth sucking her clit, and a vibrating little cock up her ass, Jenny burst into flames.

Just as before, her orgasm quaked through her abdomen and kegel muscles. She felt the waves of cool water wash over her, but they couldn't put out the flames. As her mind again took flight, it stopped registering inputs from her earthly senses. She was filled with ecstasy, floating freely, crying out; but not quite as high as the night before. As she slowly drifted back to earth, her senses returned. She was satisfied, but the fire was not yet extinguished.

Bryan withdrew his hand from her pussy after her spasms had finished. Her ass still tightly gripped the vibrator, but he was able to gently coax it out of her. Jenny lay still on the sofa, breathing heavily, but still awake. Using a pocket knife, Bryan carefully cut the floss binding her nipples together. As her breasts recoiled back to their natural position, bits of cooled wax dislodged and flew about and Jenny exhaled a sigh of relief. Working quickly, Bryan broke open the waxy domes encasing her tits, exposing her nipples, now purple from constriction. Fortunately, his knots had loosened and the floss easily unwound. Jenny rubbed her free, but tender nipples, looking at Bryan with a pained expression.

"Are you ok?" Bryan asked.

"Hmmm," Jenny answered. "I think so. That hurt a little."

Bryan handed Jenny a beer to quench her thirst while he made sure her breasts returned to their normal color. He sipped his own beer while they rested. Neither of them were finished yet.

Erica sat on the sofa, in her dark living room, smoking a cigarette. The first act of the show had finished and it was a good one. Bryan had abused poor Jenny, but it was probably her idea, she thought. Tying up her tits and dripping hot wax on her was a nice touch; it had piqued her interest. The finale was dynamite: vibrator in her ass, hand in her pussy, and mouth over her clit. She had thrashed about like a rag doll when she came. Erica pulled her hand out of her wet panties and went to get a drink. She was wishing Carl had wanted to come over instead of staying out. She really needed a cock inside of her now. Suddenly, the threesome idea popped back into her head.

"Damn," Erica cursed to herself.

~ Wicked Games -- Act II ~

Bryan was sitting beside Jenny on the sofa, looking through her box of toys. There was another big vibrator with funny little ears and a suction cup device he did not recognize.

"What are these?" Bryan asked.

"That's a jack rabbit," Jenny said, pointing to the big one. "The little ears vibrate my clit. And the other thing is a vibrating clit pump."

"Wild," Bryan said. "Who needs men when you've got these."

"Men feel better, but are higher maintenance," Jenny joked. "Batteries never have a headache."

"Very funny," Bryan replied. "I wonder if man and machine can work together?"

"That's an interesting idea," Jenny said, putting down her beer. "Let's find out."

Jenny knelt in front of Bryan and undid his belt and zipper. She wasted no time pulling off his pants and boxers; the need for teasing had long passed. Bryan slouched down and spread his legs, giving her easy access to his cock and balls. Jamming him into her mouth, she put her hands on the floor, rocking back and forth, giving him an eye-popping face fuck. It took only minutes for him to become fully erect and Jenny had big plans for his tool. Bryan had barely begun to enjoy himself when she stopped to get a condom. Deftly opening the package, she unrolled it down the shaft of his engorged cock with both hands. She closed his legs together and straddled him, facing away. Reaching to hold his cock steady, she engaged him to her pussy lips and then lowered herself all the way down.

Bryan gasped at the sensation of total penetration and of feeling her cervix on his cock head. Rocking and gyrating, Jenny stirred the inside of her pussy while rubbing her clit with her hand. Putting his hands on her hips afforded him a great view of his cock sliding in and out, and of her slightly open asshole. Feeling excited, he started bucking his hips, thrusting in and out of her. Jenny was forced to stand up slightly to avoid the painful cervical collisions.

"Easy," Jenny said. "I need you to hang on for a while."

Settling back down, Jenny reached behind herself to rub her ass cheeks. Bryan watched as she leaned forward and inserted her own fingertip into her anus. As he moved to assist, Jenny lay down on his legs and spread her ass with her hands. He slowly inserted one, and then two fingers into her asshole, stroking and twisting them in and out. Jenny reached for the little vibrating cock and handed it to him. The vibrating phallus slid easily through her asshole and into her rectum. With her arms wrapped around his legs, she rubbed her clit against his balls while he gently fucked her ass with the vibrator. The double penetration felt surprisingly good, Jenny thought.

Bryan was trying to contain his excitement by holding his cock still, inside of her pussy. Sitting up straight, Jenny reached back to hold the vibrator and began to raise and lower herself onto both phalluses. Taking over for her, he steadied the vibrator on his abdomen and watched her ass ride up and down. The feeling of having both her pussy and asshole fucked was sublime and Jenny closed her eyes to focus on the sensations. Soon, she was rubbing her clit and pinching her nipples again. Her asshole was tingling and had relaxed enough to offer little resistance; she was ready for something meatier.

Without saying a word, Jenny stood up, letting both the vibrator and Bryan's cock slip from her grip. She put a dollop of lube in her palm and coated the condom with the lubricant. There was no doubt in Bryan's mind what her intentions were. Holding himself straight up, he watched her lower herself down, rubbing her anus on the tip of his cock. She pressed down a little more, trying to relax her muscles and open herself up. When his cock started bending under her weight, he moved his hands higher to stiffen his shaft. Slowly, but surely, the head of his cock began to disappear inside of her. It was a painful stretch for Jenny's anus to open that wide and she had to stop several times to rest. Eventually, her sphincter relaxed enough to allow him inside. Jenny held that position for a while, allowing her asshole to adjust to the width of Bryan's cock.

"Let me take it in slow," Jenny wheezed with pain and excitement.

Bryan held still as Jenny began moving up and down. Progress was slow, just a fraction of an inch at a time, and he frequently added more lubricant to ease the penetration. After what seemed an eternity, the last inch of his cock disappeared as she put her full weight on his lap. Having held her breath for most of the impalement, Jenny now gasped for air. Her rectum was stretched and filled with his cock and it was pushing on her small intestines. Leaning back against his upper body, the weight shift and change of angle eased the pain. Bryan could feel her body relax a bit as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

Jenny held still for a while, resting her muscles. She guided Bryan's hands to her tits and helped him gently hold them. In slow motion, she gyrated her butt around his cock while massaging her clit with her own fingers. The feeling of his cock twisting and turning inside her ass blew fresh air on her glowing coals. Jenny could feel the burning and tingling; the beginnings of another orgasm. Picking up the larger vibrator, she started working it into her wet pussy. The fit was much tighter than before: the big cock in her ass took up a lot of space. As Jenny switched on the toy and engaged its little ears against her clit, Bryan could feel the machine twist and vibrate through the stretched membranes separating them. With flames lapping at her hands and feet, and a deafening roar in her ears, the volcano signaled its arrival. The eruption began with a tummy quake and a gurgling noise as air hissed through her teeth. With muscles clenching and uterus contracting, she lurched and cried out a long wail. Bryan had to hold her upright as she lost control of her body. The spasms shook her violently and eventually left her limp.