The Epiphany of Bryan Whiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God," Jenny cried out real tears. "Oh, my God. Oh, my God."

Trembling, Jenny removed the jack rabbit from her pussy and tried to stand. Her legs were too weak and Bryan had to assist her, lifting her up and removing his cock from her rectum. Her clenching sphincter had pulled the condom off of him and it plopped onto his legs as Jenny collapsed onto the floor in front of him.

"Jen, are you ok?" Bryan asked. "Did I hurt you?"

"I'm fine," Jenny replied with a weak voice. "That was incredible."

Bryan handed her a beer and she took a long drink. He was feeling hot and bothered and wanted to finish fucking her, but wondered if she could take any more. Jenny saw the look in his eyes and knew she had just one final step to climb.

"Are you ready?" Jenny asked in a raspy voice. "Ready to fuck me straight to hell?"

"Uh-huh," Bryan growled back. "Let me get another condom."

"You won't need one this time," Jenny said.

Rising to her knees, Jenny poured lubricant over his rock hard cock, coating it from the head all the way to his balls. Bryan was surprised by her actions; he thought another blow job was imminent. When finished, she turned her ass towards him and put her head down on the floor.

"Fuck my ass," Jenny pleaded. "I want you to fuck me and cum inside my ass."

Sitting on the edge of his seat, he pointed his cock at her anus and easily slid it past her weakened muscles. With a single long thrust, Bryan buried his cock in her rectum, leaving just the base of his shaft visible. He held still, keeping his cock deep inside her for a moment, before starting to fuck her. Riding her ass bareback, he moaned with delight as he slowly slid in and out. Pulling his cock out completely, he watched her now gaping asshole gradually pucker closed. With each forward thrust, Jenny pushed back, taking him all the way in. Clenching her muscles tightly as he pulled out, her anus held on and was stretched back along with his shaft. With growing excitement, he held her buttocks, watching the obscenity playing out before him. Bryan eventually moved onto the floor with her, resting on his knees and tightly gripping her hips. Jenny reached back and spread her ass cheeks as he started to pound her, doggy style. With his balls slapping up against her pussy, Bryan drove his cock in and out of her asshole with increasing speed. He heard her grunt and gasp each time the shock wave rolled across her buttocks and up her back.

It was Bryan's turn to lose his grip on reality. He was unable to feel his extremities; only aware of the explosion beginning in his groin and abdomen. With eyes closed and head thrown back, a howling cry escaped from his open mouth as Jenny slammed back onto his cock, pinning him against the sofa. Jerking uncontrollably, Bryan shot multiple jets of hot semen deep inside her. Rocking back and forth in time with his ejaculations, she used her sphincter to milk him dry. Together, they slumped forward onto the floor, completely exhausted, Jenny's rectum now filled with his hot enema.

Erica gasped for air as her orgasm subsided. With her head tossed back and her legs clamped tightly around her hand, she had missed the final few seconds of Bryan's finale. The last thing she saw was him on his knees, hammering away into Jenny's ass. She had timed her orgasm to coincide with his, she imagined. Act 2 of the show was superb, even better than the first. The sight of Jenny riding up and down on Bryan's huge cock had forced Erica out of her clothes. But when she took him up her ass, Erica began to loose it. The expressions on Jenny's face were priceless: alternating between pain and relief, as she slowly impaled herself on him. By the time he was completely inside her, Erica had pushed a wet finger deep into her own asshole. As Erica feverishly rubbed her clit and fingered herself, she watched Jenny push the huge vibrator into her pussy. Watching Jenny come so violently that Bryan had to hold her, pushed Erica off the edge of the cliff. Erica convulsed on her sofa, as if struck by lightning, her mind plunging into the abyss.

Bryan slowly got up onto his hands and knees, pulling his softening cock from Jenny's ass. She was sprawled on the floor, lifelessly still, yet breathing deeply. As he sat back on the sofa, he looked down at her sweaty body, wondering if she was injured.

"Jen," Bryan asked. "Are you alive?"

"J'ai vu le diable," Jenny whispered in reply. "Il est derrière moi."

The only word Bryan understood was derrière, but it was out of context. He would have to wait for the translation. Jenny slowly started to sit up.

"Ouch," Jenny said. "That's going to leave a mark."

"I injured your butt?" Bryan asked, trying to translate her French.

"It was my idea," Jenny said. "I called you the devil behind me, not the devil in my behind."

"I think both are appropriate in this case," Bryan chuckled.

"Oh, shut up," Jenny said as she rose to her feet. "I have to use the toilet."

Bryan surveyed the living room as Jenny walked away. Their play time had left the room in a shambles. He was too exhausted to clean up now, it would have to wait until tomorrow. Bryan shut off the light and turned to go and wash up. Remembering his secret pact, he glanced over into Erica's apartment, but there was still no sign of her.

~ Sunday Service ~

It was late Sunday morning when Bryan awoke. His head hurt as he sat up and looked around his bedroom. Jenny had already gotten up and he hoped she hadn't left yet. When he went into the kitchen to get some water and aspirin, he saw her clothes still in the living room and heard the shower running. Knowing she was still there, Bryan went back to bed to wait for her.

Jenny dried herself off and climbed back into bed. Bryan stirred as she lay next to him and he put his arm over her. Jenny pulled him in close, resting his head on a bare breast. The pain of the nipple torture had long faded away, but her asshole still stung from the abuse. She reminded herself that she had asked for it and that Bryan had played along nicely. Remembering the sensation of him ejaculating into her bowels made her feel wicked and naughty again. Jenny clenched and released her anus a few times to measure its recovery. The pain was fading and she also noticed the familiar moist feeling returning to her pussy.

Shifting slightly, Jenny positioned herself so that she could brush a nipple against Bryan's lips. It took a couple of tries to wake him, but soon his eyes opened to her mammary offering. As she caressed the back of his head, he opened his mouth and let her insert her nipple. Bryan suckled very gently as she manipulated her breast in and around his mouth. Jenny felt his cock begin to stir and grow against her leg as her pussy began to feel wet. She continued the mock nursing, switching to the other breast as his consciousness returned. Jenny imagined what lactation might feel like, making her pussy even wetter.

"You're insatiable," Bryan whispered.

"Uh-huh," Jenny replied. "You told me I was a bad girl."

"That was the devil in your behind," Bryan quipped.

"Not today," Jenny said, poking Bryan's ribs. "No anal sex. Just regular stuff."

Bryan nodded in agreement and motioned for a condom from the nightstand. Rolling on his back, he let Jenny nuzzle his ear and stroke his cock until he was erect. After he donned the condom, Jenny lay on top of him and guided his cock inside her pussy. With slow deliberate movements, she gyrated her hips and pushed her clitoris against his pubic bone. With just half of his cock inside her, Bryan made only slow short strokes in time with her movements. Jenny rested her head on his shoulder as he caressed her back and they slowly danced to an unheard song.

It took nearly 30 minutes to rekindle the fire inside of them. Jenny rose up and put her hands on Bryans chest while pressing down onto him. Bryan guided her rocking hips with his hands while his mouth found her breasts. Still moving slowly, he matched his strokes to her movements and suckled her nipples. Each of them began to tremble as their orgasms crept closer. Holding her breath, Jenny twitched up and down, contracting around Bryan's cock. It was not a tidal wave that overwhelmed her, rather, it was like a gentle falling rain, gradually dousing her fire.

Bryan watched Jenny's flush face turn heavenward as she pushed down onto him. With her back arching and breasts heaving, she fought to hold her posture against the force of her spasms. Giving in to the goddess, he pushed deep inside of her and surrendered. As their simultaneous contractions waxed and waned, Jenny lay down again upon his chest. With tears welling up in his eyes, Bryan held her close and whispered, "Freyja."

Another half hour passed before they woke up again. This time, they got up and dressed themselves for the day. They both had some studies to attend to, but that could wait until after dinner. The first order of business was to clean up Bryan's apartment and Jenny's toys. Some things were a little sticky, but nothing that a little soap and water couldn't handle. Bryan picked up the trash and clutter while Jenny washed the items in the kitchen sink.

"I'll bet that's the first time one of these has been in the dish drainer," Bryan observed.

"What makes you so sure?" Jenny asked. "I bet there have been a few 6 inch pricks around here before."

"You're so funny," Bryan replied.

"I forgot to laugh," they both said, in unison.

Both Bryan and Jenny were in a happy mood. They joked and played with each other, frequently stopping for hugs and kisses. Subconsciously, they both knew that their relationship had changed.

"I'm hungry, again," Jenny said, as she packed up her shoe box.

"Well, we've burned up a lot of energy, you know," Bryan said. "Brunch?"

"Yum," Jenny replied.

Bryan made one last look through the living room as they headed out the door. He couldn't help himself from looking over to Erica's apartment; he wondered how her night had gone with Carl. Her apartment was dark, but he saw a piece of paper taped to the inside of her living room window. Looking closer, he saw it was a note containing a single word:

"BRAVO!"

~ Brunch ~

The small diner near campus served breakfast all day on Sundays. Bryan and Jenny ordered pancakes and eggs with orange juice and coffee. Jenny had something on her mind.

"Bryan," Jenny started, "who is Freyja?"

"Who?" Bryan asked, looking confused.

"You called out her name this morning," Jenny said. "Just as we finished our little romp."

"Oh, Freyja," Bryan recalled. "She is the goddess of love and beauty from Norse mythology."

"You think I'm a goddess?" Jenny asked. "On a pedestal?"

"Not a pedestal," Bryan laughed. "Maybe a horse. Freyja also dealt in sorcery, war, riches, and death."

"I'd rather be Xena: Warrior Princess," Jenny said, brandishing her butter knife.

"Hmmm, princess or goddess?" Bryan wondered. "That's like choosing between Ginger or Mary Ann"

Jenny rolled her eyes and continued eating breakfast. She was glad that he seemed to prefer Mary Ann over Ginger; she was attracted to the Professor more than Gilligan. Jenny had also studied mythology and understood what the goddess represented in pagan cultures. The tattoo on her tummy was a guardian serpent protecting her feminine spirit, drawn by a friend, just before her return from Haiti. Jenny began to suspect that Bryan, like her, had found something transcendental in their lovemaking. Being elevated to a deity, however, didn't suit her. She wanted to talk about their wild weekend, instead.

"Yesterday," Jenny changed the subject. "I've never had sex like that before,"

"I've never had that much sex before," Bryan responded. "Seriously, we've been at it for a day and a half."

"But it was all so good," Jenny said. "Was it good for you?"

Bryan smiled at the old cliché. She was right, though, it was a blissful experience, one that might not ever happen again. He suddenly felt a heaviness in his chest and his mood turned melancholy.

"What's wrong?" Jenny asked, taking his hand.

"Oh, it's just that," Bryan started, "just that I was thinking about losing you."

"Losing me to Carl?" Jenny joked. "I don't think so."

"No, not to Carl," Bryan chuckled. "Losing you in the larger sense. Losing you to life. You know, moving away, careers. I feel like maybe I'm falling..."

"In love?" Jenny finished his sentence.

"Yeah, maybe," Bryan acknowledged. "Maybe I'm in love."

Jenny was silent for a moment as she considered Bryan's, and her own, anxiety.

"Well, maybe I am too," Jenny said. "I think it's premature, though. We just spent the weekend having awesome sex, but that's not all there is to a loving relationship. It's like we are two musicians in a rock band who just wrote a hit song. We topped the charts, but now we have to go out on tour."

"Hmmm," Bryan said, understanding the musical metaphor.

"I don't know what the future holds," Jenny said. "All I know is that today, I want to be with you. Tomorrow is another day."

"Que sera, sera?" Bryan quoted the popular old song.

"Ce qui sera, sera," Jenny corrected him. "What will be, shall be."

Bryan knew Jenny was right. One weekend does not make a lifetime, no matter how blissful it was. On the other hand, their weekend added another strong bond between them and that was a good thing. Bryan smiled quietly to himself.

"Why don't you come over tonight," Jenny said, after a while. "We can play house."

"And sleep together?" Bryan winked at her.

"Sure," Jenny said. "Just sleep, though. I'm kind of wore out."

~ Seasons In The Sun ~

It was early spring when Bryan heard the news: Jenny was leaving the University. She was going back to Haiti to continue her summer outreach work and then onto Paris for a year of study abroad. He knew this day would come and he had tried to prepare himself, but it still hurt. He figured it was supposed to hurt, he cared about her deeply. They had spent the past months together having fun, playing house, and making love. The bonds between them had grown, but they weren't yet strong enough to supplant their aspirations.

"Will you write?" Bryan asked.

"Of course I will," Jenny said. "Not every day, but as often as I can."

"I will see you again, won't I?" Bryan asked the question gnawing at him.

"Of course you will," Jenny said. "I will find you."

The weekend before her departure, Jenny scheduled a 48 hour sex-a-thon with Bryan. From Friday night until Monday morning, they remained naked: fucking, sucking, and climaxing as often as humanly possible. They tried to keep a scoreboard with the running number of orgasms, but they became too exhausted to maintain it. By Monday, even sitting in a chair was difficult for them. In a way, it was a perfect farewell gift to each other, something each would remember for the rest of their lives. Bryan kept the scoreboard in his closet as a memento.

When departure day arrived, Bryan helped Jenny load her luggage into the taxicab. A long and tearful embrace followed, something they had promised each other not to do.

"Until then?" Bryan choked back his tears.

"Jusque-là mon amour," Jenny said.

Jenny waved goodbye as she got into the taxi and Bryan watched them drive out of sight.

~ Epilogue ~

Bryan's trip down memory lane left him feeling thankful and special. He tipped his scotch back and turned to his friend, Quentin.

"Yeah, life sure is full of mysteries," Bryan said. "Hey, when do you leave town?"

"I leave Saturday," Quentin said. "Holy cow! That's tomorrow! I better start packing!"

Bryan knew he was joking. Quentin had been ready for the big move to Chicago for months. Bryan was starting to feel sad and lonely about losing another friend.

"Buck up, pal," Quentin said. "Once I get settled in, you'll have to come down to visit."

"That sounds like fun," Bryan said. "I'll come down and watch the Cubbies lose."

"Careful," Quentin warned. "Their my Cubs now. See you soon, Bryan."

Bryan bid farewell to his friend and ordered another scotch. Within 10 minutes, he had another visitor.

"Can I drink with you?" Erica asked.

"Erica!" Bryan exclaimed. "It's been a while. Please sit down."

It had been quite a while, indeed. So long, that Erica assumed Bryan had moved on, that any feelings he had for her were ancient history. It had been months since they spoke and it took her a while to work up the courage to approach him after Jenny left. Finding him alone in the bar was an unexpected opportunity, but she was feeling vulnerable and cautious.

"She's gone, isn't she?" Erica asked, sitting in the chair next to him.

"Yes, 5 weeks ago" Bryan answered. "Gone to Haiti and then to Paris."

"That's a heartbreak," Erica acknowledged. "She's such a nice person. She was good for you."

Bryan didn't really feel like discussing his relationship with Jenny, at least not with Erica. He still felt guilty about dumping her off on Carl. He had shared an emotional night with her, filled with danger and sexual excitement. They also shared a peculiar voyeuristic kink that they had managed to satisfy, even as they pursued affairs with someone else. He felt a bond with her on a level somewhere between friend and lover. He didn't know what else he could have done; having a love affair with 2 women, at the same time, is a good way to die. He had given his heart to Jenny and she took part of it with her when she left.

"Carl went back to Germany?" Bryan asked, knowing the answer already.

"Yeah, last month," Erica said. "I was glad to see him go."

"Not your type, eh," Bryan observed. "You guys seemed to have fun."

"The only person who's Carl's type is Carl," Erica sounded bitter. "He was all about the parties. He didn't take me seriously, he just wanted sex once in a while."

"Jeez, I'm sorry," Bryan apologized. "I honestly thought you two might have fun together."

"It was fun," Erica said, wiping a tear from her eye. "At first. For a while, then later, not so much."

"And now you feel empty," Bryan acknowledged. "Just like I feel empty."

"Here we are," Erica sniffed. "Two forlorn lovers, drowning their sorrows, ignoring what fate has brought together."

Bryan considered her supposition that fate dictated their meeting tonight. He also considered that Erica was just stalking him, but he was not getting that kind of vibe from her. This really did feel like a chance meeting between two vulnerable people in their time of need. Bryan wondered if fate would allow Jenny to forgive him.

"Erica," Bryan spoke softly. "I think you may be right about fate bringing us together."

"Fate or destiny?" Erica asked a philosophical question. "All I know is that I feel better than I did an hour ago."

Bryan was silent for a moment as he worked up his courage.

"Erica," Bryan said. "Would you like to come home with me tonight?"

Now Erica was silent. She had long wanted to be with him, but never considered it a realistic possibility. Here he was offering himself, but what was his motivation? Was he just interested in casual sex or was he reaching out to her? Erica smiled, realizing she had over dramatized a simple question.

"Yes, I'd like that," Erica said, looking up at his face. "What about Jenny?"

"I think Jenny would understand," Bryan replied. "She taught me something important."

"And what is that?" Erica asked.

"She taught me that no one knows what the future holds," Bryan said. "All I know is that today, I want to be with you. Tomorrow is another day."

They finished their drinks and started walking home. Erica held Bryan's arm feeling safe; safer than she had felt in months.

"Will you make love with me?" Erica whispered as they approached his apartment.

"Ce qui sera, sera," Bryan replied. "What will be, shall be."