The Epiphany of Bryan Whiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica grimaced and bit her lower lip as her fourth finger disappeared from view. Bryan trembled as the tightness grew in his abdomen and the fire burned in his legs. He could now plainly hear her moans through the open windows and see her hand disappear inside her crimson pussy. Throwing her head back into the sofa, Erica closed her legs tightly around both hands. A howling groan echoed from her apartment as the orgasm shook her body. Bryan closed his eyes, grunted, and released his load into the bath towel. He emptied himself with mighty spurts; some splattering onto the curtains, and the rest ending up on the floor. Grabbing the wall to steady himself, he opened his eyes to see Erica still thrashing about on the sofa. After watching Erica finish, Bryan slowly closed the curtains and cleaned up his mess. He would be ready for his first date, after all.

~ Preparations ~

Bryan lay down on his bed for a few minutes to catch his breath. Now he had two potent images stored in his brain. He was certain the next conversation he had with Erica would be quite different. Getting up, he dressed in a clean pair of jeans and a button-down shirt. He shook the remaining water from his hair and combed it out. Bryan had his mother's hair, naturally curly, and the locks fell about his shoulders as he graded his appearance in the mirror. Some day, he thought, I'll have to get a hair cut, but not today!

Bryan found his cell phone and called Jenny. He was glad to hear her voice and wondered what kind of date preparation she was engaged in. She was almost ready and suggested Bryan stop by at 6:30. Her preparations were similar to Bryan's, except for the voyeurism and masturbation. She also showered and groomed herself with a fresh razor. Jenny wasn't a Girl Scout, but prepared nonetheless. She had taken the time to pluck extraneous hair from her eyebrows, face, and breasts; a glass of wine helping to ease the pain. The warm water from the hand-held shower, spraying her vagina, felt pretty good, too. She had already decided that she was going to fuck Bryan: not tonight, but hopefully soon. Tonight would stoke the fire growing inside her, so she hoped, anyway. Jenny missed having a cock inside of her, missed Tony's fullness, the heat of his body, and the strength of his hands. Tony had his faults, but he had brought her closer to an orgasm than she had ever been before. Maybe this time, there wouldn't be a jerk attached to the other end of the dick.

Jenny started dressing. She selected her favorite bra, the same one that Bryan had ogled at the social. She favored the comfort of the front clip types because of her back and spine. The down side was that there was a bit less support, something her mother told her she needed. Like her, Jenny had large breasts: 37 inches around the bust, with a D size cup. Her mother told her these measurements are not mere statistics, they are necessary for a proper fit. Without a bra, she sagged a little bit, but her sangria-colored nipples and areolas still pointed up, not down. She stood in front of the bathroom mirror and admired her shape. Jenny actually liked her appearance and thought Bryan would enjoy sucking on her nipples. She did, why wouldn't he?

Jenny thought about wearing a thong, but decided on regular panties. Thongs were just too uncomfortable. She had made sure her pubic hair wasn't too long and that her bikini line was clear. Don't want to scare him off, she mused. Tony had once asked her to shave completely. She thought that was kind of silly and pedophilic, but did try a Brazilian style once. Not a wax job, rather a close shave. Tony liked it a lot and it had kind of turned her on, too. The aftermath, however, was hellish. She hoped that Bryan wouldn't ask her to try it again.

Jenny finished dressing with a cream-colored knit top with buttons down the front. She put on her favorite pair of jeans that both looked and felt good. Jenny stood in front of the mirror and bounced a few times; there was plenty of the jiggle that Bryan seemed to like so much. She combed out her hair and decided to leave it down for the night. It wasn't as curly as Bryan's, but it did have some waves, and she liked how it framed her face. She was just finishing her makeup when Bryan rang the door bell.

"Come on in," Jenny yelled. "I'll be right out."

Bryan let himself into her furnished one bedroom apartment on the third floor of the complex. There was a small balcony off the living room with a nice view of the campus and nearby lake. The furnishings were sparse: a sofa, one chair, a table, a radio, but no television. In the kitchen there was a table and two chairs. Bryan assumed Jenny had a bed, but the door was closed.

"Hi Jen," Bryan called as he closed the door.

"Help yourself to something from the fridge," Jenny replied. "I'll be ready in just a minute."

Jenny finished putting on a pair of gold hoop earrings which peeked out from under her dark hair. She was ready. Bryan found a beer in the refrigerator and was just opening it when Jenny appeared. Before he could say hello, Jenny jumped up and wrapped her arms around his neck. Bryan returned a one-armed hug trying not to spill the beer he just opened. Jenny pressed her full bosom into Bryan and gave him a very warm and wet kiss. She felt a twitch in Bryan's pants.

"Wow!" Bryan said. "You look terrific!"

"Thanks," Jenny said. "You look nice, too!" Jenny played with the buttons on Bryan's shirt.

"Jeez," Bryan exclaimed. "Are we going to fuck right now or can we have some pizza first?"

"No, we are not going to fuck right now," Jenny's expression turned serious. "I'm hungry."

~ Dinner And A Movie ~

Bryan and Jenny left her apartment and headed for the bus stop. It was a short ride to the other side of campus where the best pizza place was located. They arrived at Cicero's Pizza Parlor and got in line, waiting only 15 minutes for a table. Jenny ordered a spicy chicken and garlic pizza and a couple of beers.

"The movie theater has a late showing of 'Witness'," Bryan mentioned. "Are you interested?"

"Is that the one with Harrison Ford and Kelly McGillis on the Amish farm?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah, I think so," Bryan replied. "It's kind of an old movie."

"I think Harrison Ford is cute," Jenny said. "You just want to see Kelly's boobs."

"They'll be the second best pair in the theater," Bryan said. "Well, I assume so."

"You assume correctly!" Jenny beamed.

The pizza arrived just as Bryan finished his beer, he was getting thirsty again. As they ate their pizza and continued their suggestive conversation, Bryan thought that if this continues, something is going to explode. Maybe it was a good thing he had prepared himself, after all.

The movie theater was pretty empty for the late show. Bryan and Jenny sat in the back with a bucket of popcorn and some soft drinks. The movie was quite good; an excellent screen play and great performances by Ford and McGillis. The obvious sexual tension between the characters spilled into the theater. More than once, Bryan heard some gasps coming from Jenny. At first he thought she was having trouble with the popcorn, but soon realized it was arousal. The tension culminated with a nude scene where Kelly's breasts were fully exposed. This brought another gasp from Jenny and Bryan glanced at her to see if she was ok. Jenny seemed to be worried that her own breasts were going to escape; she held them in a tight grip. Bryan recognized what the flush in her face meant, he'd seen an example earlier that day. Soon, the movie ended and they walked out into the warm night air.

"Well, I was wrong," Bryan apologized. "Kelly's boobs were the best pair."

"Says who?" Jenny demanded, punching his arm.

~ Submarine Races ~

Bryan and Jenny decided to walk along the lake shore on their way back to her apartment. It was a beautiful night, unseasonably warm for September. The sky was clear and many stars could be seen.

"You know, I think there are submarine races tonight," Bryan joked.

"Really?" Jenny feigned innocence. "Where are they?"

Bryan led Jenny over to the lake shore and found a nice spot to sit down.

"They race right out there," Bryan pointed out into the lake.

"Wait a minute," Jenny's expression turned suspicious. "How can we see the submarines?"

"Well, you just have to be patient and..."

Bryan didn't get a chance to finish his sentence. Jenny had jumped on top of him and was kissing him with wild passion. He returned her kisses and probed her lips with his tongue. Wrapping his arms tightly around her, his bear hug flattened her against his chest and squeezed the air from her lungs. She finally broke off the kiss, gasping for a air. Moving to a sitting position, she guided his hands to her hips and began to gyrate over his swelling cock. Jenny managed to position the seam of her jeans against her clitoris and the gyrations were arousing her as well. Bryan matched her movements with some gentle thrusting of his hips. After a few minutes, she moved his hands from her hips to her breasts. Placing her hands over his, she began to squeeze and roll his hands against her. Bryan took her cue and massaged her breasts and gently squeezed her nipples. Jenny continued her gyrations on his bulging jeans; her underwear now wet, and her mind beginning to fog. She unbuttoned her shirt half way and unclasp the front of her bra. Reaching in and pulling out her right tit, she guided his head up to meet it. Bryan took her nipple into his mouth and sucked hard, causing Jenny to gasp and pull away. Looking into his eyes with burning desire, she shoved her tit forcefully back into his face and Bryan sucked it back in, even deeper than before. Wrapping both hands around his head, she settled into a wicked rhythm of gyrating and tit fucking his mouth. Bryan excitedly reached up and pulled her left tit from her bra by the nipple. Jenny squeaked at the pain and jammed it into his open mouth.

"Bite me," Jenny growled into Bryan's ear.

Bryan lightly scraped his teeth across her nipple on its way in and out of his mouth as Jenny moved his hands back to her hips to help apply more grinding force. Grabbing a hold of her abandoned right tit, she pinched the nipple hard. With both nipples being abused, her swollen clit rubbing against the seam, and a huge bulge grinding into her pussy and ass, Jenny's movements became erratic. Bryan could feel her abdominal muscles fluttering and her ass cheeks squeezing. Jenny sucked in a deep breath through her teeth and exhaled a low groan. Releasing her nipple, she took in and held another breath as Bryan released her, allowing her to lean back. As she arched her back, her glistening breasts thrust up towards the stars, and her clitoris strained even harder against her jeans. Jenny exhaled a final groan and collapsed back on top of him.

Jenny lay on top of Bryan breathing heavily as her composure returned. She wondered, was that an orgasm? She had felt the fire burning inside, but where were the cool waves of pleasure? She felt really good, but still needed some kind of release.

Bryan was completely fooled and thought he had ridden out a major earthquake. He really wanted to fuck Jenny right now, but he held still, waiting for her to recover, while he planned his attack. Jenny became aware of his stirring and the growing problem in his pants.

"Oh God, I bet you're in a lot of pain," Jenny said as she rolled off him.

"Can we fuck now?" Bryan pleaded.

"Not yet," Jenny replied. "I need to check for injuries."

Jenny reached for Bryan's jeans and undid his belt and zipper. Scrambling to her knees, she started pulling his jeans and boxers out of the way. Bryan assisted, letting his beyond-erect cock jump out, slapping back up against his belly. Jenny's eyes widened at the sight: it was way bigger than Tony's and curved up towards his navel. She wanted to fuck him right then, but her back was beginning to ache. Damn those steel rods, she thought.

"I can ease your pain," Jenny reassured.

With his pants around his knees, Jenny straddled Bryan's legs and pulled his cock back towards her. She gently stroked his throbbing shaft and caressed his aching balls. Licking her lips, she lowered her head and rubbed his cock in circles against her wet lips, slowly parting them. Lowering her head more, she slid his cock into her mouth and held it there. Bryan's mind reeled at the sensation of her warm mouth engulfing him. Slowly, she lifted her head, releasing him from her grip. Jenny looked into Bryan's eyes and licked her lips again. The maneuver was repeated, this time a little deeper than before. She ran her tongue up the length of his shaft, back down to his balls, and then started all over again. Bryan's head was swimming and he began to feel that same burning feeling again. Moving his hands down, he gently placed them on Jenny's head as she moved a bit forward, sliding her hands up under his shirt. Feeling her breasts and nipples pressing on his thighs, he began gently thrusting his hips upwards, forcing his cock deeper into her mouth. Jenny struggled to open wide enough to let him in, to not gag as he passed her tonsils.

Bryan's pace quickened and his strokes shortened allowing Jenny to use her tongue to cushion his thrusts. Her hands found his nipples and she latched on as he held her head more firmly. Bryan's breathing became heavy and his thrusting more jerky. Releasing her head and pushing his hips high, he exhaled a growl that signaled his release. Jenny held her breath and pushed her head down as far as she could. His first spurt hit the back of her throat and made her gag. Recoiling, she grabbed hold of his shaft with both hands as a second spurt blasted her lips and chin. Sliding his cock back into her mouth, she continued sucking and stroking his shaft, holding his remaining load in her mouth. When he was finally empty, Jenny rolled off, swallowing as much of him as she could. Some of his semen rolled down her chin and dripped onto her still bare breasts.

After a minute, Bryan rolled on his side to check on his new lover. As Jenny tried to clean herself off, he leaned over and kissed her salty lips. Bryan had a clean handkerchief in his pocket and used it to mop up her face and chest. They hurriedly put themselves back together and walked silently, holding hands, for the few blocks to Jenny's apartment. When they reached the entrance, they turned to embrace and kiss goodnight. Jenny invited him up to finish his beer.

"I should go," Bryan said. "I forgot to ask about my injuries. How bad was it?"

"There was a lot of swelling," Jenny mused. "Fortunately, I was able to release the pressure before any permanent damage was done."

"That was a great bj," Bryan said. "But I still want to be inside of you."

"Silly boy," Jenny smiled. "You can't fuck on the first date, it's the law."

~ First Reflections ~

It was already past noon when Bryan woke up. Having arrived home well after midnight, he had fallen into bed without undressing. He threw his dirty clothes into the hamper and headed for the shower. Studying his reflection in the mirror, he looked like he had been in some kind of tussle. That was true enough, he thought. He looked down to see if there really was any injury to his penis from last night's events. There wasn't any blood or scratches, just remnants of dark lipstick circling the base. Bryan had not expected an encounter with Jenny. He shouldn't have been too surprised, however, given the sexual tension they had both been cultivating. He replayed Jenny's ride on his bulging cock and all of the details of her mammary assault on his face. He didn't realize that her ride was incomplete; that no orgasm rewarded her efforts. She had tried to swallow him whole and had almost made it. By that time, she could have just breathed on his cock to trigger his eruption. Bryan smiled and stepped into the shower. The remainder of his day was filled with excitement: laundry and studying at the library.

Jenny had returned to her apartment and undressed for bed. Feeling a little funky, she went into the bathroom to sponge herself off. She looked at herself in the mirror and was a little shocked at the sight. The combination of wrestling, riding, sweating, sucking, and a cum bath had taken its toll. As she cleaned herself up she wondered if maybe she had been too aggressive with Bryan. He had let her ride him hard in search of that elusive orgasm, so he wasn't completely selfish. Jenny looked down and examined her breasts. There were some scrapes and bruises on her left breast and both were a little sore. She had asked for the rough treatment, she remembered. Peeling off her wet panties to wash herself, she found, sadly, no damage there. Jenny put on her robe and walked into the kitchen, drank a bit of Bryan's left over beer, and shut off the lights. The warm beer mixed with the salty taste left in her mouth.

Jenny fell into bed and wondered what kind of relationship would grow with Bryan. He seemed really nice, but she didn't know that much about him yet. He had certainly turned her on with his looks and playful talk. And his cock was huge! Jenny squirmed in her bed as she remembered the sight and smell of him. Her hand moved to her vagina which still itched from the ride she took. She slid a finger down between her moist lips and back up across her clitoris. She considered masturbating, something she had tried a few times before. She could manage to get herself aroused that way, but didn't seem able to climb the last few steps to release. She didn't understand why she blocked herself out; maybe it was technique, maybe it was guilt. She fell asleep pondering the mystery.

~ Courtship ~

On Monday morning, Bryan stopped by the campus gift shop and bought a small floral arrangement. He signed the note card and included the comment:

"Jen, Kelly finished second. Bryan"

Riding a bike and balancing flowers wasn't something he had practiced before. He made it to the engineering building without serious incident and stopped by the departmental office. Jenny hadn't arrived yet; that was according to plan. Shirley was there, however, and his plan hadn't taken her into account. With a sheepish smile, Bryan said hello to Shirley and placed the flowers on Jenny's desk.

"Flowers?" Shirley raised her eyebrows. "Are you and Jenny engaged? Melvin told me you were getting married, but I didn't believe him."

"No ma'am," Bryan stuttered. "I just wanted to let her know how much I enjoyed talking with her last Friday." Bryan tried to lie convincingly.

Bryan realized how this encounter would play out: the news would be all over campus by the end of the day. He started to think maybe this gesture wasn't such a good idea, after all. As Bryan quickly left for his first class, he heard Shirley calling after him, "Bryan, who is Kelly?"

Jenny arrived at the office later that morning after her class. She was greeted by Shirley and two other women. They stood by silently as Jenny sat down and noticed the flowers. Jenny looked up with a surprised expression at the excited women. They all wanted to know what was going on and if she had an engagement ring. Jenny assured them that Bryan had not proposed, they only had pizza on Saturday.

"Bryan didn't say anything about pizza," Shirley noted. Nothing gets by Shirley.

"Oh, he must have forgotten to mention it," Jenny tried to avoid getting boxed into a corner.

Shirley knew she wasn't getting the whole story, but she let it go. These kids were clearly smitten with each other. She remembered how it felt to fall in love and went back to her desk smiling. Then, she remembered the question she wanted to ask, "Jenny, who is Kelly?"

~ Jack And Jill ~

Bryan and Jenny both had a full day and their paths never crossed. Bryan peeked into the office in the afternoon, but Jenny was already gone. He smiled and waved to Shirley and left before she could ask him anything. He decided he would call Jenny later that night after he got home from the library.