The Epiphany of Bryan Whiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Man, I saw you go over!" Andy was very excited. "That was so righteous! You guys were rocketing!"

"Yeah, man," Bryan's teeth chattered as he secured Grumpy and retrieved the soggy sails. "We were flying, alright."

Bryan and Jenny walked back to the outing club and into the work room where sail repairs are made. He hung the sails up on a makeshift clothesline and led her into a small room where there was a clothes dryer. Bryan closed the door and undressed. He wrung out as much water as he could before putting his clothes into the dryer and wrapping himself up in the blanket.

"You're next," Bryan said, signaling for Jenny's clothes.

Jenny stripped down to her bra and panties. He wrung out her wet clothes and motioned for more. She wrapped herself up in the blanket, ending the striptease.

~ Tend And Befriend ~

After huddling together for a time, they dressed in their warm, nearly dry clothes. Bryan told Andy he would be back tomorrow to fix Grumpy and return Harvey's blankets. They retrieved their personal belongings from the locker and walked over to the Rathskeller in the student union. Negotiating for two seats by the open hearth fireplace, they warmed themselves and ordered some hot tea. Bryan took stock of their situation.

"Jen," Bryan apologized, "I'm sorry about what happened today."

"That's ok," Jenny said. "It was fun, except for the part when we almost died."

"I feel terrible," Bryan continued, "I got distracted and didn't notice the bad weather moving in."

Jenny rubbed Bryan's leg with her bare foot and said, "You're welcome." Her sandals were floating somewhere out in the lake.

Feeling much warmer from the fire and tea, they decided to stop at Bryan's apartment to clean up before dinner. As they walked up to the old house, Bryan noticed Erica on her front porch. Erica watched them walk past without waving or shouting to him. She couldn't recall ever seeing Bryan with a girl before. She wondered silently if the geeky boy had become a man.

Bryan and Jenny went up the stairs and into his apartment. He offered her first crack at a hot shower which she readily accepted. He tried to follow her into the bathroom, but she threw her wet bra in his face and closed the door. Amused by her impishness, he went to put on some music. He was in a "Led" mood and put his Zeppelin IV CD into the player. The opening track, "Black Dog", was exactly what he had in mind.

Jenny finished her shower and wrapped up in a fresh towel. She streaked past Bryan into the living room, where she danced to Robert Plant's wailing voice. Her flailing arms and shaking hips were more than the towel could withstand. It fell to the floor at her feet as she continued dancing for him. She finished with a shoulder shimmy that sent her breasts flying off in wildly different directions. When the song ended, she grabbed the towel and ran off into Bryan's bedroom.

Bryan was speechless and slowly followed. This time, a wet towel greeted him at the door.

"Go take a shower," Jenny commanded.

Jenny found a pair of Bryan's sweatpants and a rag wool sweater. She was feeling hungry after the ordeal, so she went into the kitchen while he was showering. In the fridge she found some string cheese, liverwurst, hard boiled eggs, and beer. There was also half a loaf of rye bread on the counter. Typical guy food, she thought. She'd already had string cheese today, so she gathered up the other items. She looked in his cupboards for a plate and hit pay dirt: half a bottle of Jack Daniels bourbon whiskey. She sat down at the table and snacked on the high calorie foods.

Bryan finished his shower and went to get dressed. He half-expected to find her naked on his bed and was a little disappointed she was missing. He marveled at the spirit Jenny had shown in the face of adversity. He was really beginning to like this girl a lot, he confessed to himself. Bryan pulled on a shirt and went to find her.

He found Jenny filled with spirit, so to speak. When he walked into the kitchen, Jenny offered him a shot of whiskey; she had started without him.

"Is it ok that I used your wine glasses?" Jenny asked, handing him a plastic cup.

Bryan sat down and tossed the whiskey back. Jenny poured another for him and then herself. Normally, he would drink that whiskey before going out to bars to prime himself and to save money. This time, it was a special occasion, making it taste and feel much better. Bryan looked at Jenny sitting there in his clothes. Even in a baggy old sweater, he could make out the shape of her unrestrained breasts. Her hair was still wet and falling haphazardly about her face. Bryan sensed that this would be the time.

"Here, I invite you into my house," Bryan started, "and you repay me by stealing my whiskey and eating my meat."

Jenny choked on his innuendo as she swallowed some bread. She finished washing it down with a swig of beer. Two shots of J.D. had relit her boiler and she was beginning to feel warm all over. Looking over at him, she noticed the head of his cock beginning to peek out from his boxer shorts. Jenny slid her foot up to massage his growing member.

"Well," Jenny said, "I do like organ meat."

She tossed back her third shot of whiskey and dropped to her knees in front of him. Finding the head of his half-hard cock, she drew it into her mouth with a forceful sucking noise. Pulling her head back, she stretched his cock until it finally popped out of her mouth. Bryan jumped at the sensation and looked down to watch her repeat the trick several more times. His cock quickly filled with blood and jutted ominously from the leg of his boxers.

"Well, this is a new one," Jenny said.

"A new what?" Bryan asked.

"Making out inside instead of rolling around in the grass," she said.

Jenny rose to her feet and headed towards Bryan's bedroom. He finished his whiskey and quickly followed.

~ Now Is The Time ~

Jenny pulled the sweater over her head letting her tits tumble free and bounce back into position. She help Bryan get his shirt off and pulled him down on top of her, onto his bed. He knew, by now, that she loved having her tits massaged and sucked, so he didn't wait for her coaxing. Scooping her up with both hands, he squeezed and rolled her nipples between his thumbs and fingers. Jenny threw her arms over her head as Bryan clamped his mouth down over her hardening nipple, thrusting her chest out to meet him and squealing with delight. Sucking her nipple in and pulling it out the way she liked, he continued his treatment for several minutes before switching to the other side. Jenny brought her hands back and held her tit up for Bryan's hungry mouth. Cradling his head with her other hand, she fucked his mouth with her erect nipple. Spreading her legs completely, she crossed her ankles against his ass, spurring him forward. Jenny could feel his hard cock crash against her pussy through the sweatpants.

Bryan could not wait any longer; he stood up and pulled off his useless boxers. Reaching down, he pulled off her sweatpants with one continuous motion, taking in his first full view of Jenny's naked body. Her hips and thighs formed a heart shape with a dark triangle of hair marking the center. Just below her navel, a tiny roll of belly fat topped her pubic hair. A small rust-colored henna tattoo decorated her tummy: a serpent coiled into an infinity symbol, topped with a crescent moon. Higher still, her ample breasts had fallen off to the side, slightly covering her arms. Bryan could now see the tip of her clitoris beginning to peek out from under its hood. Never had Bryan seen such a vision of feminine beauty; he was mesmerized by her. At that moment, more than anything, he wanted to taste her.

Jenny felt him kneel down and slide his hands up her thighs and around her hips. His face was close to her and she felt his hot breath on the insides of her legs. His hands moved higher onto her belly, and then to her tits, as she felt his hot breath blowing on her pussy. As he moved his hands back down to her tummy, she raised her knees and spread her legs. Bryan licked his lips and pressed them against her, lightly rubbing her clit with his top lip, and then his bottom, in a slow lazy circle. Parting his lips, he slowly drew her into his mouth as Jenny shuddered and exhaled a groan. Bryan held her clit in the vacuum between his upper lip and folded tongue and then slowly released her.

Jenny had never been properly eaten, by Tony, or anyone else. Tony had only been interested in fucking and never took this kind of time with foreplay. She put her arms back over her head and allowed Bryan to continue. Many more times he repeated the circle and sucking treatment and she matched his movements with her hips. As Bryan pulled his hands back under her ass to grip her from behind, Jenny pulled her knees up and spread her legs even wider. With her pussy lips now pulled apart, Bryan could see all of her. Making a large figure eight, he ran his tongue down her labia, circled the perineum, and them back up to suck her clit in again. Lubrication was flowing out of her and Bryan lapped it up each time around the track. Jenny's head was swimming and feeling flush; gyrating her hips in time with him, their speed increasing. Wetting his index finger with saliva, he traced the same path his tongue had just taken. Slowly, he inserted his finger inside of her and vacuumed her clit back into his mouth. Jenny's hands were now flat on the bed as she thrust upwards to meet his probing finger. With each up thrust, Bryan pushed into her and applied suction. On her way down, he withdrew and slid his tongue up over her clit. Jenny could feel a fire burning deep inside and knew she couldn't take much more.

Jenny push his head back and sat up on the edge of the bed. As Bryan stood up, she grabbed his cock and stuffed it into her mouth as far as she could take him. Tasting a bit of salty cum, she knew he would not last long. He reached over to the nightstand drawer to get a condom and she took it from him. Ripping open the package, she placed it in position on his cock and rolled it down his shaft, using her lips. That sensation thrilled Bryan and he gasped his approval. Jenny finished the application with her hands and lay back down on the bed.

"Now," she whispered, reaching for him.

Bryan placed his cock head against her spread pussy and easily entered her. Taking a deep breath, Jenny lifted her pelvis to engulf a little more than half of him. Crossing her ankles on his ass once more, she spurred him on for more penetration. Working together, he slid in and out of her, eventually all the way from the entrance to her cervix. The feeling of Bryan's cock moving and filling her was exquisite and Jenny was voicing her approval. She wanted and needed him to take her, to consume her; it had been so long. As the burning in her pelvis and legs grew hotter, her tummy muscles began to tremble. Breathing harder, she urged Bryan on and began to squeeze her kegel muscles around his engorged member. Feeling like release was imminent, Jenny pulled him down and held him as tightly as she could. Bryan held still to watch her orgasm.

"No, don't stop!" Jenny cried out.

Bryan resumed his thrusts as Jenny tightened her grip on him. He pounded her pussy and each impact caused her body to recoil. With her legs spread wide and pelvis raised to meet him, she felt his balls slapping her ass and her tits bouncing off her chin. Bryan felt the fire burning in his groin and the loss of muscle control. Closing his eyes, he pushed into her as deep as he could and exploded. Jenny pulled his head to her chest, holding him close, as he emptied himself into her.

In slow motion, Bryan collapsed on top of her, listening to her racing heart. For a long while, Jenny held him inside of her. Finally, he slid off and lay on his side and she snuggled in with him. Bryan nuzzled her neck and caressed her arm, slowly drifting off to sleep.

Jenny felt her arousal slipping away. So close, she thought. She loved having him inside of her, and really enjoyed the way he licked and sucked on her, but still didn't find the orgasm she so desperately wanted. Jenny felt a flash of frustration for her condition, but rationalized that maybe this wasn't the best opportunity. They had shared a harrowing experience and made an emotional connection that would last a long, long time. She smiled and allowed herself to drift off to sleep.

Erica sat in her darkened living room smoking a cigarette. She could see into Bryan's living room, but neither he nor the new girlfriend had returned after the little burlesque show. Watching her dance and shake her titties had turned Erica on a little bit, but she was hoping to see more of Bryan. Closing her eyes, Erica imagined watching Bryan poke this girl in all kinds of obscene ways. They should fuck right there in the living room, she thought.

"He owes me for the show I gave him last week," Erica whined, putting out her cigarette and heading out for the evening.

~ Trouble Ahead ~

After their harrowing weekend, Bryan and Jenny grew closer and spent more time with each other. Live music, campus film festivals, and sporting events were some of their favorite things to do together. They spent some nights together, usually at her apartment, but they both had things at each other's place. Sex, of course, remained high on their list of shared activities. New love can bring out the inner rabbit in people and they were a good example. Bryan even brought a copy of the Kama Sutra over to Jenny's apartment. Their goal was to try all of the positions and they nearly made it.

In spite of all their sexual exuberance, Jenny's search for a real orgasm went largely unfulfilled. There were a few times when she actually had a small climax, but the earth shaking variety seemed to escape her. She felt increasingly frustrated, obsessed at times, with her quest. Jenny wanted to be with Bryan and craved his touch, but sometimes, he just seemed oblivious to her plight.

One night after library, Bryan called her to arrange a visit. She was tired, but agreed to have him over anyway. Her day had been long, her class load high, and she wanted to sleep more than make love. Bryan arrived and they sat on the sofa to watch television. Just a week earlier, his parents had given him their old portable TV. They watched a late night talk show and Bryan leaned over to kiss Jenny's neck and ear. She accepted his advances and put a hand on his leg.

"Let's go to bed," Jenny said, rising up from the sofa.

Climbing into bed naked, Bryan started to caress and kiss her breasts and rub her pussy. Jenny held his cock in her hand and stroked him. Her desire was still there, but the flaming passion she had known was diminished.

"Come on, big boy," she said, handing him a condom.

Bryan applied the sheath and climbed on top of her. Jenny caressed his arms and chest and rubbed the back of his legs with her feet. She wrapped her arms around his neck and pulled him down to her chest. This usually was enough to trip his trigger.

Bryan had other ideas, however. He wanted Jenny to roll over and lay flat on her tummy. This was one of the positions they had tried that had shown some promise for her. That particular time, she had brought her hands underneath and was able to hold and rub her clitoris. She had arched her back allowing him to penetrate deeply and he had held her ass tightly as he slashed into her. She did achieve a small orgasm that time and he was now eager to have her repeat. Jenny knew she didn't have it in her tonight.

Jenny rolled over, arched her back, and placed her hands into position. Bryan took aim and began slowly fucking her from behind. She moaned and urged him on by rocking in time with his thrusts. She could sense that he was getting close to his orgasm by the way he dug his finger tips into her ass cheeks. Hoping to spur him across the finish line, Jenny raised her voice.

"Yes, yes, oh God, yes," Jenny exclaimed. "Fu...ck me, fu...ck me," she grunted the words in time with his pounding.

"Oh God, yes, I'm coming ... come...ming," she squealed out in faux delight.

Jenny had put a little too much emphasis on her finale, sounding more like a B movie scream than real passion. Fortunately, the shriek was too late to stop Bryan's finish. With his standard repertoire of groans and grunts, he emptied himself and sat down on the bed.

"What the hell was that?" Bryan asked.

"What do you mean?" Jenny replied as she rolled on her back.

"I mean," Bryan said cautiously, "did you just fake an orgasm?"

Jenny was torn between telling the truth or a white lie.

"A little," she said, turning red with embarrassment.

Bryan was silent for a minute. Looking hurt, he finally asked, "But why?"

It was not a good time for Jenny to explain herself or for them to take stock of their relationship.

"I'm tired," she said, "and I need some sleep."

The next morning, Bryan got up early to go to class. Still feeling hurt and inadequate, he maintained a sour mood throughout the day. He ran into Jenny outside the engineering hall that afternoon. This was normally a happy event for them, but today was different.

"Hi Bryan," Jenny smiled at him.

"Hi," Bryan said flatly. "Did you sleep well last night?"

"Just fine," Jenny said, lightly touching his arm. "Don't worry about it."

"But I felt like an intruder," Bryan said, becoming more upset. "You faked it to get rid of me."

Jenny didn't have time to mend his bruised ego right then and there. She took his arm more firmly, looked directly at him, and spoke in a hushed voice.

"Bryan, you are not an intrusion and I am not trying to get rid of you. You called to see me and I invited you over because I wanted to. I'm sorry that I faked an orgasm and hurt your feelings. I was tired and wanted to sleep and I made a poor decision. Can we talk about this later tonight?"

They parted company, both feeling a little hurt and angry with each other.

Later that evening, Jenny called Bryan to smooth over his bumps and bruises. He didn't answer her call and she left him a voice mail. She also sent him a text message:

"B, RUOK? XOXO, J"

Later, Bryan called her back. Jenny could tell he was in a noisy place.

"Bryan, where are you?" she asked.

"Hey Jen," Bryan shouted into the phone. "I'm over at the Plaza with Carl, you should come down."

She could tell that Bryan was drunk.

"I can't, not tonight," Jenny hung up.

Over the next couple of days, Jenny sensed that Bryan was trying to avoid her. He hadn't stopped into the office to say hello or tried to call her. That afternoon, she decided to sit in his office and wait for him to return. He walked in on schedule and found her studying at his desk.

"Oh, hello," Bryan was surprised to see her.

Jenny looked up from her book and gazed at him blankly.

"Do you have an appointment?" she asked. "I'm very busy, you know."

The sarcasm in her voice drew blood as he sat down in the chair next to his desk. Across the room, his office mate, Tran, immediately put down his book and left the room. Bryan wished he could leave, too.

"Are you avoiding me?" Jenny demanded an answer.

"No," Bryan protested. "Well, a little, maybe."

They reviewed the events of the past few days, including the fake orgasm Jenny had delivered. She apologized again for hurting his feelings and explained her reasoning. She thought that maybe they were spending a little too much time together, given their full schedules. Bryan misinterpreted her message.

"So you want to stop seeing me?" Bryan sounded dejected.

"No, of course not, Bryan," Jenny reassured. "We just need to back off a little bit."

"Ok, fine," Bryan's voice filled with anger and he walked out of the room.

Jenny sat at his desk for a moment as the tears welled up in her eyes. She wiped them away and left the building thinking, what a jerk!