The Epiphany of Bryan Whiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica took his hand and brought it to her mouth where she wet his finger with her saliva. She then guided him down to her pussy and pulled it open. Erica cooed with excitement as he pushed his index finger into her. Using his own saliva, Bryan wet his fingers and inserted two of them inside. She raised her pelvis to meet him, forcing his fingers deep inside of her. Erica moved her own wet fingers to her erect clit and started massaging it again. After some two finger fucking, he added his ring finger to the mix. Erica gasped her approval and spread her legs as wide as she could.

"Turn your palm up," she whispered. "Point your fingers up."

Bryan complied with her directions and twisted his hand inside her overheated pussy. In this position, his finger tips rubbed and pressed against the roof of her cavity. He tried to add his little finger to the others, but the combination was a little too large for her. He let his little finger slip out and it found its way down to her anus. Erica made a kind of gurgling noise and drew in a deep breath. She grabbed hold of his wrist and pulled him inside of her pussy, forcing the stray finger into her asshole. Erica exhaled a growl and returned to massaging her swollen clit. Meeting his thrusting hand with her bucking and gyrating hips, Erica soon fell off the cliff she had climbed. With kegel muscles contracting and anus twitching, the first wave of pleasure washed over her. Another wave crushed Bryan's fingers as he watched her thrash on the sofa in front of him. As the rollers continued to break over her, he forcefully squeezed her breasts and nipples with his free hand. In all, she crushed his fingers 5 times with great force, followed by many weakening spasms.

Bryan finally removed his hand after all of her contractions had ceased. Her growls had turned to whimpers and she curled up into a fetal ball on his sofa. Bryan covered her with a blanket and went to wash up. When he returned for his jeans, Erica was sitting up.

"How do you feel?" Bryan asked.

"I feel great now," Erica said. "I'm kind of thirsty, though."

Bryan considered for a moment what to do with this strange girl he had just not fucked. He couldn't just kick her out after what had happened. That would be cruel and she deserved some kindness and respect. He was not interested in a serious relationship with her, however; his heart belonged to Jenny. He decided she was now his friend, kind of like a female version of Carl.

"Let's get dressed and go to the Plaza," Bryan said. "There's someone I want you to meet."

~ Weekend With Jill ~

Jenny called Jill as the bus approached the depot. It was late and she was the only passenger in the small terminal. The only other person present was an older female attendant, who asked if she needed a taxi. Jenny explained that she was being picked up soon and sat down to wait for her sister. Jill soon pulled up in her car.

Jill jumped out and ran over to embrace Jenny. It had been almost a whole year since they had seen each other. Tears welled up in their eyes as they hugged, separated, and then hugged again. They climbed into Jill's car and drove to her home, about 10 miles away.

They had much to catch up on, making the trip seem short. Jenny noticed Jill's tummy slightly swelled with her baby. She had not yet switched to maternity clothes, but that would happen soon. Jenny also noticed her sister's breasts had grown. Like Jenny, Jill's breasts were normally large, but now seemed cartoon-like under the influence of her hormones.

"Good grief, Jill," Jenny giggled. "You look like Jessica Rabbit."

"Yeah, I know," Jill replied. "I had to buy all new bras. And my back is starting to hurt."

"I'll bet Jack is happy," Jenny teased. Her sister was silent for a moment.

"Tell me about your trip to Haiti," Jill changed the subject.

Jenny told her all about the Haitian outreach program she had joined. She had found out about it from one of her French professors and it sounded like a good way to spend her summer. Immersing herself in a French and Creole speaking society was also a good way to forget about Tony, she reasoned. She had assisted the staff in building a public secondary school in the village of Pignon, north of Port-au-Prince. Working as a staff member rather than a construction worker, she interacted daily with the village officials and residents. She also assisted a local Doctors Without Borders program who counseled and treated sexually abused women.

Soon they arrived at Jill's home, a large rambler style house on 5 acres of land. As Jill had mentioned over the phone, Jack had gone fishing for the weekend, leaving her alone. Jill didn't mind having the time to herself. Jenny sat down on the sofa in the living room and Jill appeared with a glass of wine.

"You're not supposed to drink, are you?" Jenny asked.

"This isn't for me," Jill replied, handing her the glass. "Now tell me all about Bryan."

Jenny retold the story of their meeting and about their sailing adventure. Jill sat with rapt attention listening to Jenny's account of sailing, romance, danger, and rescue. Jenny wanted to tell her sister more about her new steamy love life, and about some of the problems, but it was getting late. Jill had a big shopping day planned for tomorrow. Jill showed her sister the guest room that was adjacent to the master bedroom.

"Good night, sis" Jenny said as she closed the door.

Jill knocked on the guest room door early, waking Jenny from her sleep. She got out of bed and dressed for a day of serious mall walking. Jill had made coffee and prepared a light breakfast and soon, they were in her car, heading for the shopping mall. They spent the morning cruising the mall and visiting most of the clothing stores. Jenny found some nice outfits that would get her through the coming cold weather. Jill admitted defeat and bought some maternity clothes at the department store. They finally stopped for lunch at a nice restaurant on the second floor.

Jenny ordered grilled salmon and Jill opted for a baked chicken dinner. Jill's appetite was growing and she had no trouble finishing her meal. They continued catching up on news about friends, family, and upcoming holiday plans. Jenny's cell phone dinged with the arrival of a message.

"It's from Bryan," Jenny said.

"What did he say?" Jill asked.

"He said," Jenny paused briefly, "I'm sorry, I miss you."

"Oh, that's so sweet," Jill consoled her sister. "He really does like you, you know."

"I know," Jenny said. "I miss him too."

"Got any pictures?" Jill excitedly asked. She had yet to see a picture of her sister's boyfriend.

Jenny pulled up a picture of Bryan making a silly face. They laughed at his expression and Jenny pulled up another, more candid picture. Jill liked the picture and told Jenny that he looked very handsome. She recalled when she first met her husband and how it felt to fall in love. Jill picked up the check for lunch saying, "My treat."

They continued shopping for a while longer, eventually getting up the nerve to go into the lingerie store. The window was filled with mannequins dressed in babydolls, teddies, and bustiers. Jill was eyeing up a sheer red babydoll, with a satin bow. It had plenty of room for her growing tummy, but the bosom was questionable. The sales woman assisting them was able to find one in her size. Jill commented that she hoped it would spark some activity at home. Jenny passed through the loungewear and was looking at the brassiere collection. The sales woman suggested she try a push-up Miracle Bra, the plunging style with a kissing front. Jenny was not too sure about that style, but decided to try on a black one. Jill went with her to the fitting room area and whistled when she emerged.

"Well hello, Miss Demeanor," Jill exclaimed. "That's a moving violation."

"It's kind of tight," Jenny said, pulling at the straps.

"Like Bryan's pants, when he sees that!" Jill giggled.

Jenny struck a sexy lingerie model pose and pouted at her sister. Looking in the mirror, she admired her barely covered breasts, pushed up and together, below her chin. She knew Bryan would like the cleavage, so she bought it. With purchases in hand, the women headed back to Jill's house.

Jenny found herself a beer and sat down to watch some television. Jill announced that she was going to take a bath; her back was feeling sore from all the walking. Jenny found a channel showing old M*A*S*H reruns, one of her all-time favorite shows. Even though the series ended before she was born, the blending of comedy, drama, and satire moved her. Just as Radar was predicting the arrival of medevac helicopters, she heard Jill call for her.

"Jen," she yelled. "Can you come in here a minute?"

"What's up?" Jenny asked, walking into the bathroom.

"Can you hand me the luffa?" Jill didn't want to get up from the tub.

Jenny handed the sponge to her sister who was submerged in foaming bath oil. She offered to scrub Jill's feet when it became obvious she couldn't reach them. Jill lay back and let her sister pamper her a bit. Jenny had seen her sister naked before; it was not that big of a deal. Now that she was pregnant and her body shape had changed, Jenny thought she looked beautiful.

"Jill, I think you look terrific," Jenny complimented her sister's appearance.

"I don't know," Jill said. "I feel like I'm turning into a blimp."

"Jack will love that nightgown on you," Jenny replied. "It will make you irresistible."

Jill mocked Jenny's previous lingerie pose by mashing her boobs together up to her chin and opening her mouth into an obscene shape. She let go of her boobs and they crashed into the water, splashing Jenny with a mini tsunami. Jill's expression turned serious.

"I don't know, Jen," Jill sounded depressed. "Jack hasn't made love to me in over a month. He seems to have lost interest."

"You're kidding," Jenny said in surprise. "Why?"

"I'm not sure," Jill continued. "The doctor said he might be worried about hurting the baby or he might be thinking of me as a mother instead of a wife. She suggested that we get some counseling, if things get worse."

"Oh Jill," Jenny tried to console her. "I know that Jack loves you. He'll come around, I'm sure."

"I hope so," Jill replied. "But I'm horny right now!"

Jill made a silly sex expression and humping motions, sending water splashing onto the floor. Laughing, Jenny threw the sponge at her sister and left her to finish bathing. When Jill emerged from the bathroom, Jenny went in to finish the still hot bath.

~ Jenny's Obsession ~

Jenny put on sweatpants with just a Nine Inch Nails t-shirt and when into the kitchen. Jill was heating dinner in the microwave. Sitting down at the kitchen table, it was now Jenny's turn to talk about her love life.

"Tell me what happened between you and Bryan," Jill broached the subject.

"Well," Jenny said. "Bryan came over that night and wanted to have sex. I was really tired, but I said yes anyway. I thought it would help if he thought I was coming, like that other time we tried that position. But I made too much noise and he got all mad at me for faking it."

"It happens," Jill said. "Women don't have an orgasm every time."

"It's most of the time, Jill," Jenny explained. "I hardly ever have an orgasm and they don't seem very strong."

Jenny went on to describe how she was feeling frustrated and nearly obsessed with the idea. She was worried it had already affected her relationship with Bryan. Jill listened to her sister's story before offering some advice.

"Jen, don't worry about it," Jill said. "It will be ok. Do you masturbate?"

"I've tried," Jenny replied. "I haven't been too successful with that, either."

"Well," Jill started, "I think that you need to know how to please yourself before you can show Bryan how to please you. Have you tried a vibrator?"

"No," Jenny said.

"They work for me, sometimes," Jill explained. "Especially these days. Wait here a minute."

Jill went into her bedroom and returned with a shoe box. She put the box on the kitchen table and laid out its contents of vibrators, dildos, and lubricants. There were also some DVDs and spring clothespins. There was an egg-shaped vibrator, something called a butterfly, and some kind of suction cup device. Jill showed her a complicated looking vibrator called a jack rabbit.

"It rotates around inside and you put these little ears up against your clitoris," Jill sounded like a sales woman. "It works really well."

"Good grief, Jill" Jenny was amazed. "What the hell is that?"

"That's a double penetration dildo," Jill said. "One for your vagina and the other for your, well, you know."

"My butt?" Jenny exclaimed. "Ouch. Doesn't that hurt?"

"At first," Jill cautiously looked at her sister. "You have to start slow, but it becomes a nice sensation."

"I don't know about that," Jenny sounded skeptical, but curious. "And what do you use these clothespins for?"

Jill picked up a clothespin and clamped it on one of Jenny's braless nipples. Jumping back with surprise, she popped the clothespin off and it fell on the floor. Jenny squeaked her objection, covering her breasts with her hands.

"Any questions?" Jill laughed.

"And these?" Jenny was on the defensive now. "Are these porno movies?"

"Yes," Jill said. "Both Jack and I like to watch them, sometimes."

"Jill," Jenny said, looking over a DVD. "I had no idea you were so kinky."

"A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do," Jill said.

~ Movie Time ~

Jill finished explaining to her sister the purpose of each sex toy and how it might be used. Jenny was particularly interested in the suction cup toy, a vibrating clitoris pump, thinking that might feel pretty good. Jill noticed Jenny's attention return to the DVDs.

"Want to watch one?" Jill asked. Jenny nodded her agreement.

They went out to the living room with their refreshments and sat across from the big screen television. Jill put the DVD that had captured Jenny's curiosity into the player, a movie titled "Double Mint Bum", and pressed play on the remote control.

The first scene began with a woman pretending to be a secretary in a small office. She answered the phone and took a message for the absent boss. That was the extent of the dialog. A construction worker walked into the office and they began tearing their clothes off. The woman had balloon-shaped boobs that were too large for her body, kind of grotesquely huge. The man had a body builder's physique and was now shirtless. Dropping to her knees, she pulled his pants down and revealed an enormous cock, probably ten inches long. She immediately began sucking his cock and the camera zoomed in on her drooling mouth.

Jenny had never watched a porno before and laughed at its brazen crudeness. There was no dialog, no foreplay, just raw sex and deviance. The scene progressively got more interesting.

The man was now naked on his back and the woman was on top of him in the 69 position. The cameras alternated between a close-up of him licking her hairless pussy and clit, and her steadily pushing his cock down her throat. Jenny recalled trying this with Bryan once, but it was kind of awkward to accomplish. Now the woman was wrapping her implanted balloons around the man's cock, giving him a titty fuck. That was something Jenny hadn't tried with Bryan yet, making a mental note. Next, the woman moved to sit on the man's cock, reverse cowgirl style, as the camera moved in to watch her pussy slide up and down.

"This is one of Jack's movies," Jill mentioned. "He likes this next part."

A tall black man entered the scene and got undressed. His cock was like a snake, more than a foot long. Jenny choked on her popcorn and reached for her beer. The black man walked over to the woman and started pushing the snake into her mouth. Slowly, the enormous black prick filled with blood and she began taking his full thrusts all the way down her throat.

"How does she not gag on that thing?" Jenny asked.

"Lots of practice, I'll bet," Jill replied.

The black guy pulled this cock from her mouth and the woman climbed on top of the white guy to suck his cock. Blacky positioned himself behind her and started fucking her pussy, doggy style. Bellowing loudly, she faked her excitement and impending orgasm.

"Is that what you sounded like?" Jill teased her sister.

"Shut up!" Jenny responded by throwing popcorn at Jill.

Blacky pulled out of her and she moved forward to sit on Whitey, cowgirl style. Dropping to his knees, Blacky started licking her anus and pushing his fingers into her asshole. Jenny knew what was coming next. Rising to his feet, Blacky positioned himself behind her and placed the head of his enormous cock against her anus. Pushing slowly, the woman took the head of his cock up her butt. The camera cut to her grimacing face; probably not an act, Jenny thought.

"Holy shit!" Jenny exclaimed. "That's gotta hurt."

"She's a professional," Jill giggled. "Kids, don't try this at home."

The poor woman had managed to take most of the huge black cock into her asshole and was now being fucked by both men. They alternated their stroking and the camera closed in on her ass. Jenny felt oddly turned on by the sight of two cocks fucking this woman, in perfect synchronization. Finally, the men withdrew and the woman positioned herself for the money shot. First, the black guy aimed at her and shot a wad of cum into her open mouth. She obligingly reached up and finished milking him onto her face. Jenny was a bit disappointed; Bryan had more volume of cum than the black guy did. Next, the white guy took up his position and she started blowing and stroking him ferociously. Taking a step back, he unleashed a flood of cum all over the woman's face, hair, and tits. Jenny was shocked. This guy had twice as much cum as Bryan and the woman was totally hosed down by the time he finished.

"He's famous for his cum shots," Jill said. "A real fire hose."

"Unbelievable," Jenny said. "Where do they find these freaks?"

"La-La-Land," Jill replied.

The next sex scene was essentially a rerun of the first. Different actors, different positions, no dialog, but the same finish. By the end of scene two, Jenny had seen enough.

"This is getting boring," Jenny said.

"It is pretty repetitive," Jill answered. "Let's try another one."

Jill got up and put in a different movie, one from an unlabeled container.

"This is a lot more interesting," Jill said. "It's an amateur movie, not professionally made."

The movie began in an unfinished basement room. On one wall, there were a set of handcuffs mounted up high. In the middle of the room was a table outfitted with arm restraints and leg stirrups. Over in the corner, there was some kind of motorized equipment on a rolling cart. A white man and woman entered the scene. They were not young actors, rather they were 40-something adults, probably husband and wife. The woman was blindfolded, her hands bound in front of her, with a gag in her mouth. She was completely naked with large sagging breasts, nipple rings, and a tattoo clearly visible. The man was dressed in leather chaps and a vest. In one hand he had a riding crop whip.

"Is this kinky S&M stuff?" Jenny asked, not too sure if she really wanted to watch.

"A little," Jill replied. "Nobody gets hurt, just watch."

The man led the woman over to the wall and cuffed her bound hands over her head. The man started playfully slapping the woman with the crop, first on her legs and arms, and then on her tummy and buttocks. The woman was completely silent. The man then lightly whipped her breasts and her trimmed crotch. Still silent, the woman wriggled a little bit. Gradually, the man increased the force of his blows, but never left a red mark on her body. The woman was starting to whimper.

1...45678...12