The Epiphany of Bryan Whiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jenny couldn't decide if she felt excitement or revulsion from the scene. She noticed her sister had fallen silent as well. This was clearly a homemade movie: the man turned towards the camera and then picked it up to reposition it. It was now closer to, and focused on, the woman's head and upper torso. The man came back into view and resumed whipping the woman's breasts and pulling on her nipple rings. Threading a thin rope through the rings, the man hauled her breasts towards an unseen pulley on the ceiling. The woman let out a muffled cry of pain as her nipples stretched under the stress. Jenny reached for her beer to quench her growing thirst.

The man continued to abuse her with the crop, now leaving small red marks where his whip fell. Mercifully, he released her from her bonds and therapeutically massaged her arms and neck. Repositioning the camera over by the table, the man led her over and laid her down. He put a pillow under her head, removed her gag, and restrained her arms over her head. Moving to the other end of the table, he placed her into stirrups that spread her legs open. He produced a bottle of massage oil and poured it into his hands.

"Where did you get this movie from?" Jenny asked.

"I found it online," Jill replied. "This is my movie. Jack thinks it's too weird."

The man was massaging the oil into the woman's arms, neck, and breasts, with slow firm motions. She was now humming her approval. He poured more oil onto her breasts and began firmly rolling her nipples between his fingers and thumbs. She was clearly enjoying it and her vocalizing grew louder. Moving to the other end, he massaged oil into her legs and abdomen. More oil was poured onto her pussy and he used both hands to massage her labia and clitoral hood. He was able to slide his hand underneath her and massage her buttocks and anus. The woman was moaning now and trying to move her hips in time with his massage.

Jenny was feeling a little flush from excitement and noticed her own bare nipples becoming erect against her shirt. She glanced over at her sister who had slouched down in her chair. Jenny could see her sister's erect nipples poking against her shirt as well. On the screen, the man had resumed massaging the woman's pussy and was attaching a clit pump, just like the one Jill had. As he applied suction, the woman's labia and hood began to swell, and her clit began to protrude out into view. In combination with the pump, the man began inserting fingers into her pussy, first one, and then two at a time. Using more oil, the man also massaged her anus and perineum and repeated the finger insertions into her asshole. The woman was now groaning loudly, obviously not faking her arousal.

"Here comes the good stuff," Jill whispered.

Jenny looked over at her sister who was now breathing harder and holding her breasts tightly. Jenny noticed her own underwear was getting wet as she held her tits. The man in the movie had removed the woman's blindfold and then moved to the side of the table, where he resumed the breast massage. He pulled, twisted, and then carefully removed her nipple rings. With wide eyes, she watched the man produce a long thin knitting needle and thoroughly lubricate it. Squeezing her tit, he inserted the blunted point through the existing piercing hole and slid the needle through her nipple. He continued lubricating and sliding the needle until the point pierced both nipples, like a shish kabob, ready for the grill. Another thin line was tied around the needle and the woman's skewered tits were hauled up towards the ceiling. Throughout this process, her screams indicated a mix of pain and pleasure.

Jenny found herself clamping her own nipples in her fingers and gasped from the pain. She could hear her sister's raspy breathing, but kept her attention focused on the screen. A naked black man had appeared in the room, not Blacky from the first movie, but another man whose cock was both long and fat. He took a position at the head of the table and presented himself to the bound woman. The woman's expression turned a little fearful and there was panic in her eyes. It was hard to tell if she had expected the man's arrival or knew what was going to happen to her. Unable to resist the man, she took him into her mouth and let him slowly work his cock inside. Gagged once again, she was no longer aware of her husband's whereabouts. He had positioned the rolling cart between her legs and it carried a motorized dildo machine.

He rolled the cart towards her, sliding the dildo at the end of a long rod into her pussy. Locking the wheels of the cart, he turned on the machine and the mechanism began fucking her pussy in slow motion. The woman tried to call out, but the gigantic black cock muffled her cries. Hubby oiled her pussy and reattached the clit pump. Turning up the speed control, the dildo started slicing faster inside of her. He repositioned the stirrups to raise her knees and spread her legs even more. After a few minutes, he stopped the machine and re-aimed it at the poor woman's anus. Unable to protest or resist, she closed her eyes and girded herself for the coming rectal assault. Slowly, her husband pushed the dildo into her ass and turned the machine on its lowest speed. Jenny watched in awe as the machine forced its way in and out of her helpless asshole.

With their wide eyes glued to the television, both sisters were completely aroused. Jill had one hand between her legs and was massaging herself. Jenny was blatantly squeezing her own tits, wishing Bryan was there to suck them. Back in the dungeon, the black man had positioned himself at the woman's crotch, straddling the robotic arm of the machine. Hubby moved to her head and propped up her pillows so she could watch the massive black cock head push its way into her, forcing her labia aside. The black man pushed steadily until only half of his cock remained visible. The woman growled deeply and began calling out her approval. Hubby oiled his hands and resumed massaging her stretched out breasts and eventually, her pussy consumed all of the black snake. For the next ten minutes, the woman was steadily abused by both man and machine. The men were not racing to their own climax; their focus seemed to be raising the woman's state of arousal as high as possible. She was now delirious with sensational pleasure from the tit massage, the clit pump, and the steady deep vaginal and rectal stimulation. Flush from head to toe and straining against her bonds, she cried out repeatedly as orgasms wracked her body. This was clearly no act, nor was it a minor tremor. The convulsions shook her for a full five minutes before she finally relaxed on the table. The black man withdrew his cock, having never ejaculated, and left the room. Her husband removed the dildo from her ass and rolled the machine out of view. After lowering her breasts and removing the knitting needle, he released her restraints and removed the stirrups. Finally, he kissed her gently and left the room. The movie ended with the lone woman lying quietly still on the table, breathing deeply.

The sisters sat silently, breathing raggedly, for a long time. Jill finally broke the silence.

"That," Jill exhaled, "was a lot more interesting than the first movie."

"Oh, my God," Jenny panted. "It's really hot in here."

"I think that completes tonight's lesson on arousal and self stimulation," Jill said, regaining some composure. "The rest is up to you."

Jill got up and went into the kitchen. Jenny finished her beer and wondered what to do next. She definitely wasn't sleepy, so she found a TV show to bring her down. Jill emerged from the kitchen and said goodnight.

"Night, sis. I'll take you to the bus depot tomorrow morning. Don't stay up too late," Jill winked at her sister and closed the master bedroom door.

"Sleep tight," Jenny called back.

Jenny watched television for a while longer before deciding to go to sleep. She went into the kitchen for some water and noticed the shoe box full of toys was still on the table. There was a small piece of paper on top of the box: a smiley face was the only writing on it. Jenny understood the message and after a moment's consideration, selected the vibrating clit pump. With the toy and a glass of water in hand, Jenny went off to bed.

Jenny's state of arousal was still very high and the suction cup tingled her sensitive clitoris. Lying on her back, she pumped up the vacuum and switched on the vibrator. Closing her eyes, she relaxed and enjoyed the sensation, thinking about the sex scenes she had just watched. Jenny could feel pressure building inside of her and a burning sensation in her fingers and toes. Holding still, she focused on the feeling, but was distracted briefly when she heard Jill cry out through the bedroom wall. It was not a cry of pain, only pleasure. Jenny focused again on the suction and vibrations, squeezed her tits and nipples, and imagined having two cocks inside of her. As the burning sensation grew, her tummy began to tremble and she held her breath. Jenny's agony was doused when a cool ocean wave of pleasure swept over her. Involuntary contractions shuddered through her body as another wave rolled in. Soon, the tide receded and Jenny fell fast asleep.

~ Reunited ~

The bus ride back to campus was boring and Jenny listened to music to pass the time. She wasn't in a hard rock mood, instead choosing Sarah McLachlan. Sarah's emotional ballads put her in a melancholy mood; it was in the arms of the angel where Jenny found the need to hear Bryan's voice.

"Bryan?" Jenny quietly said when he picked up.

"Jenny? Is that you?" Bryan replied. "Where are you?"

"I went to Jill's for the weekend. I'm on the way back," Jenny spoke softly.

"Jen," Bryan said. "I'm so sorry I got angry with you. I was so stupid. I hope you can forgive me."

"I forgive you, Bryan," Jenny's voice was soothing. "Can you meet me at the bus depot?"

"You bet," Bryan's voice brightened. "Jen, I missed you."

"Me too," Jenny replied.

Jenny closed her phone and put it in her pack. She closed her eyes and imagined the impending reunion. Smiling, she reached into her pack to get her music player. It had fallen under the toys Jill had given her as a gift.

Bryan was waiting in the depot when the bus arrived. They found each other when she walked in and they hugged. It was a long bear hug, the kind of embrace shared by reunited lovers. They shared a short kiss and then went to catch a city bus back to campus.

Jenny told Bryan all about her weekend with Jill and how her sister's pregnancy was progressing. She told him about her shopping trip and that she had bought something special to show him.

"What is it?" Bryan asked. "Can I see it?"

"Not now, silly," Jenny replied. "I bought something special to wear."

"Is it a birthday suit?" Bryan leaned over and whispered in her ear.

Jenny punched his arm and gave him a look of mock anger.

"You'll see," Jenny was being coy.

It was a short walk from the bus stop to Jenny's apartment. The weather had turned colder and they walked briskly. Jenny invited Bryan in to warm up. Once inside her apartment, they shared a lingering passionate kiss.

"Bryan," Jenny started, "is it ok if we get together on Friday instead of tonight?"

"Sure," Bryan replied. "That's fine with me. I have a busy week ahead."

Bryan wanted to jump her bones right then and there, but knew he would need to work up to it.

"It will be worth waiting for," Jenny whispered in his ear and held his groin. "Il sera l'ecstasy."

~ French Club ~

Jenny and Bryan managed to meet a few times during the week. They were both busy with midterm exams and Bryan had his additional duties as teaching assistant. He stopped by the department office Friday morning to check up on Jenny.

"Hi Jen," Bryan said. "What's up for tonight?"

"I have a French club dinner tonight," Jenny replied.

Jenny made the "call me" gesture so as not to raise Shirley's eyebrows. Bryan finished his classes at 3:00 and stopped for a snack. He decided to spend the evening grading papers at the library since Jenny was busy. Tomorrow, he was playing with the marching band at the football game and the grades needed to be in the office Monday morning. It was shaping up to be a slow Friday night. Bryan called Jenny from the snack bar.

"I thought we were getting together tonight," Bryan said.

"I forgot to tell you about this French club dinner tonight," Jenny apologized. "I'm sorry, but it's kind of a big deal, a formal dinner at L'étoile."

"Oh," Bryan couldn't hide his disappointment. "Maybe tomorrow, after the football game?"

"Why don't you come over later tonight, after the dinner?" Jenny offered. "I might be late."

"Are you sure?" Bryan asked hopefully. "How late?"

"Maybe midnight," Jenny said. "Just let yourself in. I'll find you."

Bryan agreed to the late night meeting even though he had morning band practice. He figured he could get by on a few hours sleep, if he had to. Bryan finished eating and rode over to the library.

Jenny was very excited about her evening at the French restaurant, plus a late night tryst with Bryan. The French club dinner was a big social occasion where they dressed up, spoke only French, ate French food, and drank French champagne. She had been looking forward to it and felt bad about leaving Bryan out in the cold. She knew how to warm him up, she smiled to herself.

She dried herself off after a hot bath and began the ritual preparations. She put on her new push-up bra and matching panties and adjusted herself in the mirror. Her cleavage dominated the mirror image and would make an effective chin rest, if she got too drunk. Her silken panties were cut high, accentuating the curve of her hips. A final inspection confirmed that all shaving and plucking preparations were finished.

Jenny put on her favorite evening dress, a chocolate-colored fitted dress with a low neckline and side ruches. A plunging neckline would probably get her arrested, she thought. Even with this moderate scoop, her pushed up breasts were plainly visible. After hair and makeup, she put on a simple faux pearl necklace, bracelet, and earrings. The finale was a single drop of Chanel shared among her wrists, neck, and cleavage.

"Nice," Jenny admired herself in the mirror. "I'd hit that."

Jenny's face lit up with a new idea. Finding her cell phone, she took a close-up self-portrait and sent it to Bryan. She attached a text message to the picture:

"FYEO, J"

Jenny took a taxicab to the French restaurant since it was cold and too far to walk in heels. The cab driver adjusted his mirror to watch her boobs bounce over the rough streets. Jenny decided to play up her French persona.

"Where to?" the driver asked her.

"L'étoile, s'il vous plaît," Jenny commanded like a French Baroness.

"Ah, that's the fancy French restaurant downtown, right?" the driver had understood so far.

"Oui," Jenny replied. "S'il vous plaît pressé,"

"You sure are dolled up tonight," the driver said. "Got a hot date?"

"Je n'aime pas les hommes," Jenny told him she didn't like men.

The driver managed to navigate the roads while watching her cleavage, yet still arrive safely at the restaurant. Ingrid was waiting and came over to the cab to greet Jenny. She heard Jenny's final exchange with the driver.

"That'll be 15 dollars," the driver said. "Boy, you sure smell nice."

"Vous sentez une odeur de mauvaise," Jenny smiled seductively at the man and handed him a 20 dollar bill.

"Hey, thanks!" the driver said and drove away.

"Et votre pénis est trop petit!" Jenny called out, waving goodbye.

Ingrid covered her mouth and laughed hysterically as the taxi sped off.

"You just told him he smelled bad!" Ingrid said in disbelief.

"And that he has a small penis," Jenny giggled.

In all, there were a dozen student and faculty members at the dinner. The restaurant staff assigned them 2 waiters who brought champagne and escargot. Each participant described, in French, their past summer activities and how the school year was going. By the time Jenny's turn came around, her second glass of champagne was empty. She described her summer in Haiti building schools and helping the Medecins San Frontieres, only occasionally slipping into Haitian Creole. A delicious dinner of coq au vin was served with a beautiful Alsace Reisling. For dessert, they all enjoyed a classic cherry clafoutis. It was 10:00 when the party finally broke up and the faculty members began excusing themselves. Surprisingly, the French department chairwoman picked up the tab for everyone.

A small group of students remained: Jenny, Ingrid, and 3 others. They decided to go to a bar down the street that was livelier and served cheaper alcohol. The five elegant young women walked into the bar, completely devastating the predominantly male clientele. Jenny used her best sashay and all eyes watched them move to a corner table. After taking their seats, the girls broke out in giggles at all the trouble they had caused. Almost immediately, a man approached Jenny and offered to buy her a drink.

"J'aime les femmes," Jenny repeated her disdain for men.

The women snickered and the man knew he had no chance with this group. They ordered some drinks and continued speaking French, at least for a while. Eventually, the alcohol wrecked their concentration and they reverted to English. Predictably, the conversation turned to men and mostly about sex. Going around the table, they shared stories of romance and sex acts they had performed. As the night waned, the stories became more graphic. Jenny's tale about the submarine races drew cheers and applause from the group. It was nearly midnight when they left the bar.

Jenny and Ingrid stumbled a bit as they hailed a taxicab. This time, the driver was polite and didn't excessively ogle them. Jenny asked Ingrid how things were going with Carl.

"We went out a few times," Ingrid said. "But he's just not my type."

"Oh well," Jenny consoled her. "There are lots of fish in the sea."

"Yes," Ingrid agreed. "I think Carl must be a good fisherman."

"What do you mean?" Jenny asked.

"I heard he's already dating another girl," Ingrid said. "Someone named Erica."

~ At The Library ~

Bryan went to his rented carrel in the main library to grade papers. More like a cage than a study room, his was located in the second floor stacks. There was a great study hall at the other end of the building which he used more frequently. The carrel could get lonely, but it was great when he needed to work or study undisturbed. Another advantage of the private carrel was that he could lock it up, keeping his books and other study materials safe. Tonight he was focused on work. He had almost 100 laboratory papers to grade; not terribly difficult, just tedious.

Bryan's cell phone buzzed in his pack, breaking his concentration. It was a message, and a picture, from Jenny. The small screen on his phone did not do justice to her image.

"For your eyes only," Bryan decoded the text message. "Holy cow!"

Bryan felt sure he did not deserve Jenny's attention, but was thankful anyway. He put his phone away and continued his work. By 8:00 he was finished and took a walk around the library to stretch his legs. He got a cup of coffee from across the street and went to the great hall to read a newspaper. Food and drinks were not allowed in the stacks. With time to kill, Bryan took another look at Jenny's self-portrait, wondering how her breasts were being supported. He remembered Quentin's advice about the human sexuality class they took together. Bryan chuckled, finished his coffee and went back to his carrel.

Bryan found his old human sexuality book and opened it to the table of contents. This was a sociology book, not a how-to guide. Most of the material dealt with social mores and political gender issues. There were references to the Kinsey report, Masters and Johnson, and Ernst Graffenberg, but only in regards to breaking social taboos. Clearly, this was not going to help him with Jenny's orgasm problem. He sat back in his chair and closed his eyes, pondering what mechanisms could be at work. He couldn't help it, he was an engineer.

1...56789...12