The Epiphany of Bryan Whiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bryan decided to go find some human anatomy reference books. Returning with an illustrated guide to human anatomy and the classic Gray's Anatomy, he began examining the differences between male and female genitalia. Besides their obvious differences, there were surprising similarities in how they were connected to the spinal cord and to the brain. He turned to the section on the nervous system and learned that the pelvic, pudendal, and other nerves connected similar parts of the pelvis and genitals to the brain. A sort of map developed in his head, relating male and female anatomy. He reasoned that if female genital components were stimulated in the same way as their male counterparts, the brain would get the same signal.

Bryan sat back in his chair and stared into space. He now had a way of translating what felt good to him into what might feel good to Jenny. He thought back to his encounter with Erica, the way they had stimulated each other, and the power of her orgasm. Bryan likened massaging the inside walls of her vagina to stroking the shaft of his penis. It was another epiphany for Bryan, similar to the one that spurred him into graduate school. He wasn't sure if this would help Jenny, but it surely wouldn't hurt to try.

~ Bar Stop ~

Bryan headed to his apartment to freshen up before going over to Jenny's. He didn't want anything to spoil the evening with her. He wondered what one should wear to a midnight rendezvous; it was not something that frequently came up. Even though he hoped that clothing would be optional, he decided he would wear a clean white shirt and his classic tweed jacket. Jenny was dressed up and he wanted to look good, too.

He walked up the stairs to his apartment and noticed a paper bag sitting in front of the door. Inside was a small bottle of Jack Daniels and a note. The note read:

"Bryan, Thank you for everything, Erica"

Bryan had conflicted emotions about Erica. She could be sweet one minute and vulgar the next, happy and then sad. Sometimes he wondered if she was manic-depressive; if she needed treatment. They had shared an emotional evening, however, and he felt some kind of connection with her. Bryan smiled and let himself in, immediately looking into Erica's apartment to see if she was there. Her apartment was dark.

Bryan showered quickly and put on khaki pants. He walked into his living room to put on some music and peeked again into Erica's place. It was still dark, but for a moment, he thought he saw the orange glow of a cigarette. If she was there, she didn't want her presence known. He thought about giving her a show, but tonight his mind was focused on Jenny. Pouring himself a stiff Jack, Bryan finished dressing and prepared for a big night. It was still well before midnight, so he decided to stop at the Plaza for a little while.

The Plaza was packed with people; typical for a Friday night. He worked his way through the boisterous crowd, getting looks from many of the girls he passed by. Finally reaching the bar, he ordered a beer. Carl found him there and greeted him.

"There you are, my friend," Carl said. "You are looking fine tonight."

"Thanks," Bryan replied. "How have you been, Carl?"

They shouted over the crowd noise and worked their way back towards the entrance. Bryan was curious about Carl and Ingrid.

"So tell me, Carl," Bryan asked, "how are you getting on with Ingrid?"

"She dumped me," Carl replied. "I guess she couldn't handle a real man."

"Too much for her, eh?" Bryan laughed. "Her loss."

"It's ok," Carl smiled. "I want to thank you for introducing me to Erica."

Bryan didn't know what had happened after he introduced them. It seemed to him that they might get along ok, but you can never tell. He sincerely hoped that Carl would treat her kindly.

"Erica is an interesting girl," Carl said. "A little bit strange, but alluring."

"Really?" Bryan feigned curiosity.

Bryan could not tell Carl the truth about his relationship with Erica. He didn't want to damage their friendship by competing with him. He looked at his watch and realized that midnight was approaching. Bryan wished his friend well and left for Jenny's place.

~ A Late Arrival ~

Bryan walked through the cold night air to Jenny's apartment. He felt warm, however, from the alcohol and anticipation. Climbing the stairs to the third floor, he tapped on Jenny's door. Jenny had not yet returned from her dinner party, so Bryan let himself in. Except for a single small lamp in the corner, her apartment was dark. He walked around the room and into the kitchen to get a glass of water. Deciding to wait for her in the living room, he turned on the radio and sat down on the sofa. Jenny's last musical choice was alternative rock, not her usual hard rock station. Listening to the music, he closed his eyes and dozed off to sleep.

It was nearly 1 a.m. when the taxi pulled up to the complex. Climbing out of the cab, Jenny paid the driver and walked into the building. No longer able to navigate on heels, she walked up the stairs in her stockings. She hoped Bryan was there waiting for her; their 2 week separation had fueled her desire. Of course, so had tonight's champagne, dinner, wine, Long Islands, and sex stories, she giggled to herself. She quietly let herself into her apartment and put her coat over the chair. Bryan was asleep on the sofa, but he awoke when she locked the door. Standing and shaking the sleep from his head, he tried to focus on her silhouette across the room.

Jenny walked slowly across the room and took Bryan's hand. She wrapped her arms tightly around him in an emotional embrace. After kissing him passionately, she stepped back and slowly turned in a circle. In the soft light, he was finally able to view the full extent of her attire: absolutely stunning. She looked like she had walked off the pages of a fashion magazine, Bryan thought. Hugged by the evening dress, the curve of her hips and height of her breasts made his knees feel weak. As if on cue, the radio played the song "Wicked Games", by Chris Isaak. Bryan took Jenny's hand and they danced in the living room. Unable to keep her balance, she leaned on him for support as they swayed. When the song finished, Jenny took Bryan's hand and led him into the bedroom.

~ Rapture ~

Jenny turned on the small Tiffany lamp with grapes and leaves on its stained glass shade. Glowing in the soft light, she approached Bryan for another embrace, then turned around so that he could unzip her dress. While caressing her shoulders and arms and nuzzling her neck, he slowly opened the zipper. He slid the dress off her shoulders and she turned to face him, slowly pulling the dress down, and finally, letting it fall to her feet. Stepping out of the dress, she reached up to him and pulled his head down to her bosom.

Bryan buried his face into her amplified cleavage, inhaling her scent and savoring her softness. Her arms were wrapped around his neck, pulling him deeper between her breasts. Finally rising for air, Bryan kissed her, passionately darting his tongue and nibbling her lower lip. Jenny pushed him gently away and removed his tweed jacket and white shirt. Rubbing her hands on his bare chest, she moved in closer to lick and suck his nipples and to hold his bulging cock in her hands. Feeling him growing larger, Jenny imagined him inside of her, filling her completely. Releasing his belt and opening his fly, she helped him step out of his khakis.

Jenny led him over to the bed and pushed him down onto the stuffed pillows. She slowly crawled on top of him, nibbling on his bulging boxers as she passed by, settling into a sitting position. With his cock pressing against her silken panties, she reached back and unclasp her push-up bra. Jenny breathed a sigh of relief and let the garment fall away. Bryan watched her stretch her arms and arch her back, completely awestruck. He raised his hands to cradle her as she lowered herself back down to kiss him.

Jenny slowly started rubbing her pussy against his cock and helped him caress her tits. Bryan squeezed and pinched her nipples while she, in turn, pulled and rubbed them with her fingertips. Sitting up, he pulled her to his mouth and drew a nipple in between his lips. She exhaled and pulled his head closer, smothering him. Using his tongue and lips, he kissed every square inch and sucked her in deeply. Jenny was now caressing her other tit and Bryan watched as she pulled the nipple to her own dark red lips. With her eyes closed, she ground her pussy against his cock, enjoying the suckling sensation on both nipples.

Jenny was as wanton as Bryan had ever seen her and he was determined to deliver an orgasm using the plan he had devised. Lying back down, he put his hands on her hips and pulled her towards his face. She looked down and moved her crotch towards his waiting mouth. Clamping his mouth over her already moist panties, Bryan blew his hot breath slowly into her. He could feel her enlarged clitoris against his lips as he pushed his face into her silky snatch. Playfully, he slid his tongue underneath the edge of her panties and massaged her ass cheeks with his fingers. Jenny watched intently as she reached down and moved her panties aside, brushing her protruding clit against Bryan's darting tongue. Bryan folded his tongue against his upper lip and offered himself to her. Breathing harder, she put her hands on the headboard and thrust her clit deep into his wet pocket. With his hands supporting her ass, Bryan submitted to the face fucking.

Jenny's head was beginning to swim as she repeatedly mashed herself into Bryan's hungry mouth. She was aching to have his cock in her pussy and in her mouth. She remembered a scene from one of Jill's movies and wanted to try the 69 position again. Climbing off of him, she wriggled out of her panties and repositioned herself. His lips again found her clit as she pulled his fully erect cock out of his boxers and rubbed her wet lips against its smooth head. Rocking forward, she took him deep into her warm mouth while sliding her pussy and clit over his tongue. They kept up a slow pace, even as their excitement increased.

Jenny lunged forward and tried to swallow all of Bryan's cock. With the curve of his cock matching the shape of her throat, she took a deep breath and pushed all the way down. Feeling his hair against her lips and his balls on her nose, she knew there was no more of his sword to swallow. Slowly, she pulled back, gasping for air. Bryan lost his concentration as she again devoured him. The sensation of his cock turning the corner and sliding down her throat sent tingles up his spine. He was suddenly thankful for the stiff drink he had earlier that night.

Bryan refocused on Jenny's pussy as she continued the deep throat onslaught. As she rocked back and forth, he circled his wet tongue around her clit, labia, and perineum. He noticed her muffled grunts increase as he got closer to her asshole. On the next pass, he decided to be adventurous and swirled his wet tongue over her anus. Jenny was not prepared for the sensation and jerked away from his face. The sudden forward lurch jammed his cock into the back of her throat, triggering a gag reflex. Recoiling back and gasping, her ass slammed back down onto Bryan's nose and tongue. Confusing her wild spasms for tacit approval, he grabbed her butt and pushed his tongue deep into her asshole. Jenny cried out, trying to escape his grip, but was soon overcome by the pleasurable sensations. Another movie scene flashed in her head and she remembered the black man's assault on the actress' ass. Jenny gave in to the wicked feeling and pushed back against Bryan's probing tongue.

Feeling Jenny's anus open and close around his tongue was as sensual as it was lewd. Conjuring up a load of saliva, he lubricated her asshole, inside and out. Now using his thumb to gently massage and probe, he returned his attention to her pussy and clit. Jenny tingled with pleasure and lay down on him, totally forgetting about his cock and her plans to ride him. Bryan suckled her engorged clit and massaged her pussy and anus with his fingers. Inserting his index finger inside of her pussy, he began massaging the front wall of her vagina. With his hand completely wet from her juices, he inserted a second finger, making squishing sounds as he stirred around inside. Jenny was moaning and groaning, trying to grind herself onto his plunging fingers and puckered lips. He added his ring finger and pushed all three deep inside of her. Now supporting her weight with his other hand, he felt her abdominal muscles tremble as she writhed and squirmed, as if she were on fire. Jenny was no longer aware of her surroundings and only barely noticed when his little finger slipped inside her wet asshole. Gripping the blanket and pushing back against his hand, she matched his motions with her bucking hips. Bryan felt her asshole open and close around his probing little finger as the others massaged and stroked the walls inside her pussy. Her erect clit had grown to become a third nipple, one that he sucked and licked in time with his massage. He could tell Jenny was highly aroused, probably getting close; this was not the time to stop.

As Bryan continued the steady massage, Jenny felt the last bonds of reality slip away. Tingling with fire, her hands and feet no longer registered in her brain. The crescendo of blood rushing in her head turned into a roar and visual hallucinations appeared in her tightly closed eyes. A burning pressure was building in her groin and her tummy muscles began trembling out of control. Feeling the flutters, Bryan eased his grip slightly, while maintaining his steady hand motions and clit suckling. Jenny held her breath as a strong contraction squeezed his fingers. Holding her firmly, he resumed his treatment as the spasm eased. Another tummy spasm and finger crushing contraction soon followed. Off in the distance, he heard her simultaneously release a cry and a growl. Sounding as if she were possessed by a demon, she shrieked as another seizure paralyzed her.

Jenny's brain alternately registered anguish and relief. The fires of hell tortured her body, only to be mercifully doused by a cool ocean wave. Over and over, the volcanic cycle repeated itself. As each wave of pleasure washed over her, Bryan felt her body tremble and her kegel muscles squeeze his hand. Loosing track of time and space, Jenny floated high above the crashing waves and the fiery rocks below, soaring among the moon and the stars, feeling the rapture. Eventually, the astral images faded, leaving her feeling warm and contented.

Bryan lost count of the number of contractions Jenny had. He continued massaging her even as they faded, slowly reducing his speed and intensity. As her final contraction melted away, he felt her body relax and the demon's cries retreat. He gently removed his hand from her and waited several minutes to see if she required more. Jenny remained motionless on top of him and her breathing became shallow. Bryan hoped she had reached her goal; hoped that she found the orgasm she was looking for. Finally, she stirred, and began to snore.

Gently rolling her off of him, Bryan quietly rose up from the bed. His face and upper body were soaked and her musky scent enveloped him. He had never felt quite so funky, nor as satisfied as he did that very moment. As he washed himself, he realized that his boxers were still covering his half hard cock. He glanced at his watch: it was now 2:30 in the morning. He had just spent the last hour making love to Jenny without a single word being uttered.

Bryan went back into the bedroom to check on his lover's condition. Jenny was lying on her side, curled into a ball, with an arm draped over her bare breasts. The light reflected softly off her fallow-colored skin, still wet from excitement and exertion. Sitting on the bed, he watched her sleep, her chest rise and fall, and her peaceful expression. He forgot how horny he had been and how much he had wanted to fuck her. Waking her now would just be unkind; taking her would be cruel punishment. Covering her with a blanket, Bryan curled up with her and fell asleep.

~ Football Saturday ~

Sitting on an old wooden bench: the sun warming her face, A vast field of wild poppies: red, yellow, and blue, Like a Monet canvas: a light breeze making waves, Safe and content: filled with joy and happiness.

Where was that telephone? She heard it ringing, louder and louder, but she could not answer. The ringing became thunderous and night fell over the field. Jenny's eyes blinked open; the dream was over. Her alarm clock delivered the wakeup call.

She sat up on the edge of the bed and turned off the alarm. Still in a fog, she noticed her tousled bed and her own nakedness. It was all coming back to her: the dinner party, the bar scene, and Bryan. Where was Bryan? She remembered cuddling up to him to keep warm, but now he was gone. Slowly, she recalled dancing with him and the love making.

"Oh, my God," she said out loud, remembering the orgasm.

Orgasms, she corrected herself. One after another, in a way she had not thought possible. It was the most blissful experience; thinking that she had died and gone to heaven. She remembered his caresses, his massages, his perseverance, and his selflessness. Wrapping herself in the blanket, Jenny went into the bathroom to take some aspirin. The image of the wicked witch in the mirror startled her: all she needed was a broom to ride. She turned around and stepped into the shower.

Dressed in a robe and turban, Jenny went to make herself some coffee. She still had a few hours before her volunteer shift at the hospital. The French department chairwoman had recommended her as a translator for French-speaking patients and families. The University Hospital often conducted studies and provided care to foreign nationals. Jenny found a note on the kitchen table.

"Jen,

I'm sorry that I couldn't be here to kiss you good morning. Today is football day -- morning band practice, afternoon game, post-game parade. It's a great time, but today, I'd rather be with you. Last night was amazing. I'm not completely sure what happened to you, but it sure sounded good. Will you tell me all about it later?

XOXO, Bryan"

Jenny had forgotten all about football Saturday. Bryan would be occupied until late afternoon. That would actually work out just fine, she thought. The post-game parade makes a stop at the hospital children's ward, which is where she was going to be. The band would play some songs for the patients and she would be able to see Bryan then. At that moment, she felt the pull on her heartstrings and a longing to be with him. She owed him a debt of gratitude and definitely some special treatment. Jenny finished her coffee and went to get dressed. She had some errands to run before work, including a stop at Bryan's apartment to drop off some toys.

Bryan finally arrived at the practice field where the marching band was assembling. He had never grown accustomed to walking around campus in the full dress uniform, replete with epaulettes, braids, and plumage. He simply couldn't go unnoticed dressed like that and many people waved and stopped him to talk. Donning his tenor saxophone, he joined his rank and began to warm up his instrument.

Football Saturday began with a pep rally at the student union. Playing the school song and other popular tunes pumped the crowd up for the big game. Like the Pied Piper, the band wandered through campus playing songs and gathering a following. They arrived at the stadium just in time for the pre-game field show. The band took up its position in a long tunnel underneath the stands. On cue, the 200 member band began whooping and yelling. As their war cries rose up into the stadium, the trumpets sounded and the drums beat out a cadence. Spewing forth from the tunnel, the band charged the field with a fast double-time march. When the last member arrived at his position, they marched down the field and blasted the crowd with the school song. The 60,000 fans filling the stadium rose to their feet and screamed their support. It was a spectacle to behold.

1...678910...12