The Epiphany of Bryan Whiting

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The football game, unfortunately, was a losing effort. The home team rated somewhere between the basketball and the hockey teams in their conference ranking. Bryan didn't pay much attention to the game, there was too much activity around him. The band played during timeouts and after each scoring drive. Their half-time field show was intricate and filled with animated shapes and characters. Each band member was required to memorize all of the music and choreography. When the band finished their show, the crowd roared its approval. Bryan returned to his seat, soaked with sweat, muttering that this was no easy gig.

After the game ended, the band performed the post-game show. While dancing on the field, the band played its most popular songs, finishing with a vocal rendition of the beloved alma mater. Much like evening vespers, the crowd fell silent and listened as the band sang in four-part harmony.

A large crowd joined the band as they left the stadium in parade formation, slowly winding their way around campus, playing songs and cheering. As they passed an infamous women's dormitory, the band played "Lady Marmalade" and were rewarded with a shower of panties from the upper-story windows. Other traditions and rituals also played out as the crowd meandered, finally reaching the University Hospital. The band stood at attention and turned to face the gathered patients and staff. This particular tradition was many years old. Some of the children were gravely ill, some were from other countries, most had never seen a big colorful marching band. The band played a popular Sousa march and other recognizable songs. They played for 30 minutes before concluding with the a cappella alma mater. The sizable crowd gathered about them hushed as their voices echoed off the buildings and through the streets.

Bryan spotted Jenny in the hospital crowd. She was standing next to a hospital bed containing a child, tethered with tubes and wires. She was leaning down, speaking and pointing at the band. When the band finished playing, he briefly broke ranks to wave to her. Seeing him, she beamed a wide happy smile and both she and the child waved. Bryan flashed the "call me" sign and got back in line.

"I'll find you!" Jenny shouted loud enough for him to hear.

Jenny bid adieu to the sick little girl and followed the crowd down the street. Eventually, the band returned to the student union to play its final set and was dismissed. Pushing her way through the crowd, she caught up to Bryan as he was chatting with some male band members. Sneaking up from behind, she tapped him on the shoulder; a childish prank. Bryan turned to look and was ambushed by Jenny's leap into his arms.

The marching band code of honor requires that such public displays of affection be duly celebrated. In unison, the men cheered and jeered their approval with Bryan's prowess in attracting the opposite sex. Bryan acknowledged their adulation and put Jenny over his shoulder; the customary gesture that signaled caveman copulation was imminent. The tribe grunted their approval and Bryan walked off with his spoils.

"Put me down!" Jenny yelled, pounding playfully on Bryan's back.

"Thanks for playing along," Bryan said. After a few steps, he put her back on her feet. "I had no choice but to capture you."

"Like a slave girl?" Jenny asked indignantly.

"It's all for fun," Bryan responded. "Hey, how are you?"

"I'm great," Jenny laughed. "I feel really good."

Jenny took Bryan's arm as they walked away. She explained about volunteering at the hospital and the sick child from Quebec. They couldn't discuss their previous night's adventure, not in public.

"I'm really hungry," Jenny said. "Let's get a Plaza burger."

"That sounds good," Bryan replied. "But I have to change first."

"Can I help?" Jenny looked up at him and winked.

~ Blue Ball Therapy ~

Jenny walked with Bryan up the stairs to his apartment. Once inside, he put down his saxophone and gave her a big hug. He was glad she wanted to be with him; he had been missing her all day. He was also curious about how well his plan had worked.

"So tell me," Bryan said. "Did you enjoy yourself last night?"

Jenny put two fingers over his mouth to silence him. The look in her eyes answered his question.

"Shhh," Jenny hushed him. "Go get cleaned up."

As Bryan went off to hang up his uniform, Jenny went into the kitchen. She really was hungry, having not eaten substantially since the night before. Finding some left over pizza and a cold beer in the fridge, she sat down at the table for a quick snack. Over on the counter she spotted the small bottle of bourbon whiskey. She was a little curious about what happened to the other bottle. Hearing Bryan get into the shower, Jenny shrugged and poured herself a shot. It was time to begin her plan.

Bryan was feeling pretty tired from the day's activities and lack of sleep. With the hot water pouring over him, he had to concentrate on staying awake. He was also hungry and the burgers at the Plaza were famously good. Rinsing away the last soapy remnants, he stepped out to dry himself off. He could hear music playing in the living room, so he wrapped the towel around himself and went to find Jenny.

She had put on the same Led Zeppelin CD he had played the first night they slept together. The living room was empty, however, and so was the kitchen. Bryan opened his bedroom door and found Jenny reclining on his bed. Not quite naked, but her shirt was completely unbuttoned and her bra was on the floor, next to her jeans. Her upper arms forced her breasts together as she rubbed her crotch with her hands. Her smoldering look made him swallow.

"Je suis pour vous," Jenny whispered.

She signaled for him to sit on the bed; he did not need a second invitation. She got up on her knees behind him, caressing his shoulders and arms, nuzzling his neck and ears. He could feel her tits rubbing and pressing on his back and it gave him goose bumps. Jenny intended to take her time, to thrill him just as he had thrilled her. Moving to one side, she kissed him deeply and held his exposed erection.

"I've been a bad girl," Jenny pouted. "I gave you another case of blue balls."

Bryan tried to respond, but could not find his voice. He watched her get up and kneel on the floor in front of him. Opening his towel, she gently kissed his inner thighs, moving towards his scrotum. He felt her hot breath and then her wet lips closing around one of his testicles. Jenny gently sucked it into her mouth, holding it for a moment before releasing him. It was an incredible sensation, one that she soon delivered to his other testicle. She slid her wet tongue up the shaft of his cock and circled her lips around its swelling head. Pulling his cock downwards, she aimed it at her wide open mouth and pushed her head forward. Bryan watched as his cock disappeared into her mouth and touch the back of her throat. Without a gag, she closed her lips around his shaft, applied suction, and slowly pulled back. When the head of his cock finally emerged, she took a breath and repeated the maneuver. Bryan tingled from the slow motion blow job and he tried to stop her before it was too late.

"The condoms are over here," he said, starting to get up.

"Not now," Jenny pushed him back down on the bed. "There will be time for that later. First, we need to finish your therapy."

Jenny reached over and retrieved a bottle of massage oil she had brought over earlier. She laid Bryan down on his back and again knelt between his legs. Pouring oil onto her hands, she began to massage his cock and testicles. She poured more oil onto him and watched it roll down the shaft and then around and under his scrotum. Bryan was moaning as she stroked his cock with one hand and squeeze his testicles with the other. Reaching under his sack, she made sure to rub the oil into his perineum and anus. When he began thrusting his hips up and down, she knew it was time to take a break.

"Time to roll over," Jenny commanded.

Bryan rolled over as commanded, kneeling over the edge of the bed. Jenny poured the oil onto his buttocks and began a slow firm massage. Gradually, her fingers began to slip into the crack of his ass and down to his scrotum. Inching ever closer, her fingers finally found his anus. Groaning into the blankets, he pushed back as she gently probed inside. Jenny continued her oily penetration, deeper and deeper, eventually feeling his prostate gland with her fingertip. Breathing hard, Bryan grew delirious as she milked him, inside and out. He was ready for another break.

"Time to switch positions," Jenny said.

Bryan was having a hard time standing. He slowly rose to his feet as Jenny removed her shirt and lay down. Propping her head up on a pile of pillows, she gathered up her tits and squeezed them together. She poured the oil between them and over her nipples, rubbing it in slowly and deliberately. Mashing her tits together again, Jenny looked up at her wide-eyed lover.

"Please put your cock in here," she said, her eyes pointing the way.

Bryan climbed on top of her and laid his cock between her oily tits. Jenny cradled them together, enclosing the length of his shaft within her cleavage. Instinctively, he began moving back and forth, in and out of her soft oily space. This was a new experience for him; he had never titty fucked with any girl before. The sight and sound of his rock hard cock plowing through her plushy flesh made his head spin. Steadying himself, Bryan reached down and put his hands over her hardened nipples. When his motions became jerky, and his breathing heavy, Jenny knew he was nearly there.

Jenny moved Bryan's hands to the headboard and wrapped her tits tightly around his throbbing cock. She gripped her nipples between her thumbs and fingers, pinching and pulling them together, until they touched. Pressing forward with her chin down, she guided his thrusting cock into her open mouth each time it emerged into view. Bryan could take no more. Like a warm bottle of champagne, he spewed a shower of bubbly semen into her waiting mouth. Jenny grabbed his cock and milked him, making sure that every drop had been expelled. Bryan opened his eyes to see her wide open mouth filled with his cum, the final spurts rolling down her chin and dotting her neck. After Jenny was sure that he was totally spent, she finally closed her mouth and swallowed.

Bryan lay down, exhausted and still speechless. Jenny reached for her beer to chase down the salty protein drink. It was now her turn to watch him sleep. He tried valiantly to stay awake, but his eyes quickly glazed over. She brushed the curly locks of hair from his face and lay next to him. Jenny didn't mind the titty fuck at all. She enjoyed feeling him there and having her tits mildly abused. Watching him, she wondered if his orgasm felt as good as hers had; if his unconscious mind had taken flight, if he felt warm and safe. Recalling her own cosmic orgasm made her want some more serious action. Thinking back about watching movies at her sister's house, Jenny recalled the abuse those actresses endured: the double penetration, and especially, the bondage and breast torture. Those scenes had awakened some deep-seated perversion and now she felt like she could trust Bryan to play with her. That would have to wait, she thought. Right now, Bryan desperately needed a nap.

~ Saturday Night ~

It was over an hour before Bryan woke up, still in the same spot where he collapsed in a stupor. He sat up slowly and looked around, but Jenny had wandered off. After putting on a pair of jeans and a clean shirt, he went out into the kitchen to get a drink. He found Jenny in the living room listening to music and holding a shoe box on her lap. Bryan walked over and sat down beside her.

"There you are," Bryan said. "I guess I fell asleep."

"You looked tired before we got here," Jenny replied. "I guess the therapy session pushed you over the edge."

"Therapy, eh?" Bryan chuckled. "Is that what it's called?"

Jenny put down the box and straddled Bryan's legs, giving him a tender kiss and hug.

"Yes, a kind of therapy," Jenny said. "Your balls weren't actually blue, but your fluid level was dangerously high."

"Well, not anymore," Bryan said. "That was like a bolt of lightning. It felt like I just exploded onto you. The sight of me in here was totally awesome."

Jenny giggled as Bryan squished her breasts together inside of her still open shirt. Jenny pulled his hands away and stood up to get dressed. Her expression turned affectionate.

"The answer to your question is yes," Jenny told him. "I thoroughly enjoyed myself last night."

"Really?" Bryan asked, walking into the bedroom with her. "You had a good orgasm?"

"It was more than just an orgasm," Jenny said, turning towards him. "It was the most incredible feeling I've ever had. Bryan, it was an out-of-body experience: I couldn't see, hear, or feel anything in the room. I felt like I was on fire and the ocean waves were putting me out. It's really hard to describe the feeling. I have no idea how long I was gone; I didn't find my body until this morning."

Bryan fell silent. Jenny's profound description of bliss left him wondering what he had done, if anything at all. Surely, his plan could not be responsible for all of that, there had to be other factors at work. Bryan finally found his voice.

"Jen," he started, "I am so happy for you. Happy that you found what you were looking for, happy that I could help a little. Do you think you can go back there?"

"Come like that again?" Jenny replied. "I think so. But not before eating dinner, I'm starved. I need some solid food!"

Bryan and Jenny gave their names to the hostess at the Plaza and went to the bar for a drink. It would be about 30 minutes for a table, but it was worth the wait. They both ordered a local brewery ale and watched the crowd meander by. It was a typically large, home football game crowd. Before long, Jenny excused herself to use the restroom.

Across the bar, Erica was watching Bryan and his girlfriend. Carl was supposed to meet her there tonight, but hadn't arrived yet. She could see that they were very fond of each other: holding hands and touching. When Bryan's girlfriend left for the restroom, Erica walked over to say hello.

"Hi Bryan," Erica said. "Were you at the game today?"

"Erica!" Bryan was surprised to see her and maybe a little nervous. "Yeah, I played with the marching band today."

"Are you here with your girlfriend?" Erica asked.

"You mean Jenny?" Bryan replied. "Yeah, we stopped by for some dinner. Hey, how's it going with Carl?"

"Carl will be here soon," Erica said. "Thanks for introducing us."

Erica gave Bryan a look that said something more than thank you. Carl was a lot of fun, but he didn't have the same kind of affect on her that Bryan did. She had been watching his apartment for a glimpse of him or maybe of them together. Erica was ready for another encounter with her sexy neighbor.

"Are you going to fuck her tonight?" Erica whispered into Bryan's ear.

"Erica!" Bryan scolded. "That's really none of your business."

"I suppose not," Erica said. "I bet it would be a nice show. You could leave the lights on."

Bryan didn't respond to her brash suggestion. Erica saw his face blush slightly, a sign he was considering her request. Just then, Jenny returned from her excursion.

"That was a long line," Jenny announced. "Hi, I'm Jennifer." Jenny extended her hand to Erica.

"I'm sorry," Bryan apologized. "Jen, this is Erica, my next-door neighbor."

"Hi, Jenny," Erica took her hand.

Erica politely excused herself and went back to her seat to wait for Carl. She didn't want to let on anything about her feelings for Bryan; women are very sensitive and can detect subtle signs.

"Erica?" Jenny said after she had left. "Is she the Erica that's seeing Carl?"

"Uh, yeah," Bryan stuttered. "I introduced them."

"So Carl dumped Ingrid for her?" Jenny's voice filled with scorn.

"I don't know who dumped who," Bryan became defensive. "They just weren't right for each other, I guess. I just thought Carl and Erica might have some fun together."

"It's ok," Jenny reassured him. "I wasn't blaming you. Ingrid is my friend, you know."

"Well, maybe Carl can take care of both of them," Bryan blurted out, not choosing his words very carefully.

Jenny raised her eyebrows at his implication of a ménage à trois, just as the hostess called them to their table. There were now several people in the bar imagining possible threesomes.

~ True Confessions ~

Both Bryan and Jenny ordered large meals and another round of ale. Now that they were in a quieter location, they could talk without shouting. Jenny felt the time was right to broach more sensitive topics.

"Bryan, I have a confession to make," Jenny said.

"Confession?" Bryan asked. "Are you sleeping with Carl, too?"

"No, you moron," Jenny punched Bryan's arm. "It's about my trip to Jill's house last weekend."

Jenny was trying to decide how she would tell him about the naughty movies, sex toys, and the carnal desires she now owned. Bryan seemed ready to listen.

"Well, after we went shopping," Jenny started, "we came home to her house and talked about sex."

"Uh-huh," Bryan acknowledged.

"Jill hasn't had sex with Jack since she found out she was pregnant," Jenny said.

"I'm sorry to hear that," Bryan replied.

"I told her that we had a little argument and that I was having trouble with orgasms," Jenny continued.

"But we fixed that," Bryan said.

"Shhh," Jenny hushed. "This is my story. Anyway, Jill brought out a box of sex toys and told me how to use them. She told me that's how she takes care of herself while Jack is away."

"Hmmm," Bryan responded without words.

"There is more," Jenny said. "She also had some dirty movies and we watched them. They were kind of stupid, but the sex scenes really turned me on."

"You and Jill watched pornos together?" Bryan was trying to imagine the two women watching porn.

"She had one movie that was really bizarre," Jenny said. "It showed a woman being bound, whipped, and tortured."

"S&M stuff?" Bryan was getting a little worried.

"Mild stuff, nobody got hurt," Jenny continued. "The woman had pierced nipples and the man had some kind of robotic dildo that fucked her. A black man appeared and fucked her pussy while the robot fucked her butt. She was really turned on by the treatment and had a real orgasm on camera. I was really turned on by it, especially the way they abused her tits: he skewered them with a knitting needle!"

Bryan was silent now. This was a side of Jenny that was completely foreign to him. He knew she had strong sexual desires and liked mild breast abuse, but this was much kinkier than he expected and a little scary. Fortunately for both of them, dinner arrived providing a much needed intermission. While they devoured their food, Jenny continued her description of the movies. Bryan was making mental notes about what sex acts she liked and disliked. His fears about Jenny degenerating into sexual perversion faded as he listened to the rest of her story. He was pretty sure he could participate in her games; except maybe for skewering her with needles and building a fucking machine.

"Well, that's quite a story," Bryan finally said. "And all I did was look at Gray's Anatomy in the library. No wonder you were so worked up last night."

"Wine, dinner, and porn," Jenny giggled. "I have simple needs."

"Good thing I'm a simple man," Bryan laughed in agreement.

They finished their dinner and went back to the bar for another drink before leaving. The crowd had thinned out slightly and Bryan did not see Erica anywhere. He assumed Carl had come to get her and they went elsewhere. They found two chairs at the bar and ordered some whiskey. Jenny had more on her mind and started whispering in his ear.