The Epitome of Sex

Story Info
She loves the way you feel.
1k words
3.9
9.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You know that feeling that every woman dreams of having from the time they are extremely young, that feeling when you know that this is the man of your dreams, the epitome of sexy and beautiful and all that is wonderful. That’s what I felt when I first laid eyes on you.

You were standing there, in all your glory; your long, silken hair pulled back tightly into a ponytail at the nape of your neck, your face unshaven, your piercing blue eyes burning holes into my rich brown eyes, and your body, oh, your body. Those long, muscular arms leading down to your beautiful, soft hands, the sleek appeal of your muscular legs, subtly inviting me to lie between them. At least, that’s what I want to do.

I don’t know what it is that attracts your to me, yet you still bestow your gaze upon me, little undeserving, unworthy me. Still peering up into your beautiful face, I soon forget my previous worries as you place your arms around my waist and embrace me.

The heat that begins in the central-most region of my being and quickly spreads to all my extremities is so intense that I get a headrush and nearly collapse in your arms. It is amazing how the mere contact of your arms around me, the feel of your large hands on the small of my back, your warm chest pressed against my breasts, can generate such intense passion.

Before I know what’s happening, your face is in front of mine. I can feel your wet, warm breath against my cheek, your eyes burn with a blue flame of passion as our lips meet. Your lips are so soft, so full and so sensuous. Once again, the heat inside me intensifies to greatly that I gasp. And in that split second where my lips part, your tongue quickly delves into my mouth, swirling around my tongue, massaging my tongue with yours. I know from this instant, that I am yours.

You slowly remove your lips from mine and begin to trace, ever so lightly, the soft curves of my face, following your gentle fingertips with sweet, soft kisses. Slowly, your finger moves down the side of my neck, followed by your sweet lips, sending chills down my spine.

I slowly let my head fall back, arching my supple body toward you and allow you greater access to my body. While supporting my weight with one arm, you unbutton my shirt with the other, all the while, softly kissing and nibbling down my neck and onto my shoulders.

As you pull my shirt open, I let the soft fabric drift off my shoulders and drop to the floor. You sigh so softly at the beauty of my uncovered, full breasts. You quickly take on of my nipples into your mouth as you lay my body down. Gently biting and suckling my nipple, you massage the other breast, pulling and tugging gently at its nipple. You move your mouth to the other breast, careful to give it the same attention.

You begin to kiss down my stomach as your hands move down to my round ass and begin to knead my firm flesh in your hands. Now with your pelvis firmly pressed against my thigh, I can feel your excitement. Realizing your want for me makes me want you even more. The passion between us is nearly unbearable.

You hastily unfasten the button on my jeans and rip the zipper down as I do the same to you. You grab hold on my jeans and panties alike and help my wriggle out of them, inch by inch exposing more of the curves of my hips and the scent of my excitement. This new breathtaking sight drives you wild.

You quickly finish undressing yourself before me, releasing your straining self from the confines of your striped boxer briefs. You kiss me passionately, running your nails up my legs and sides, leaving red trails down the sides of my body. Your breathing becomes ragged, as you become more and more excited.

Now dripping with excitement, unable to endure the pressure building inside me any longer, I desperately whisper, “Fuck me, please, fuck me.”

At this plea, you finally give me what I want. With one forceful thrust, you are buried deep within my warm, wet depths. Savoring the feeling of my warmth as opposed to the cool, night air, you lie still inside me, roughly running your hands over my naked flesh, my hands brushing across your broad shoulders and warm back. Slowly, you begin to move in and out of me, sending waves of pleasure coursing throughout my body with each intake of breath.

You continue to grow inside of me, larger with each thrust. As your quicken your pace, you lift my legs and I conveniently wrap them around your waist, linking my ankles, so as not to lose my grip. I math your movements and with each thrust, our breathing quickly becomes simultaneous.

Your eyes close as you begin to grunt with each thrust and, I can feel your pending climax approaching. You quicken your pace once more, thrusting with force, harder and harder until you feel my body tense. My muscles begin to clinch on you as my orgasm builds.

Harder and faster, you press on until neither of us can hold back any longer. Suddenly, I cry out in ecstasy as my orgasm takes hold of me, causing my hips to buck against you. You grunt and release your warmth within me.

Wave upon wave of pure pleasure flow through my body and yours alike as if we are one being. After what seems like hours of pleasure, you finally collapse on top of me, breathing raggedly and passionately kissing any part of my body you can get your mouth on.

I curl up with you, wrapped in your arms and slowly drift into a peaceful sleep filled with dreams of you. I love you.