The Equilibrium Deviance Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The buds on Ivy's vines burst open, unveiling delicately furled petals that trembled as they caught the open air. Inside each was a beautiful flower, a gallery of colors, each blooming toward Harley as if the disguised villainess were Ivy's sun.

Poison Ivy's flower had been watered.

Vixen, meanwhile, slumped out of Harley's grip, dropping to the floor unconscious. Her lips were still stained with the white make-up that had run wetly off of Harley's body. Not that she had noticed in time.

"Ha!" Harley cried, flapping her cape as she'd restrained herself from doing for far too long. "Stupid stupor-hero! Bet she didn't think all your lips were poisonous!"

"Maybe she was lulled into a false sense of security by giving you multiple orgasms," Ivy complained acidly as Harley unlocked her.

"Aww, c'mon Red. I didn't say nuthin' when you were flirtin' with that lady earlier."

"That 'lady' is giving us a chance to—oh, what do you care?" Ivy stood, massaging her freed wrists. "You can't understand any plan more complicated than hitting someone over the head with a mallet."

"Hey, I fooled her into thinking I wuz Batwoman, didn't I? You think I'm so dumb, but I was a doctor! I got a job at Arkham! You think they let just anyone work there?" Harley's eyes wandered to Grodd. "Oh, look at the cute monkey..."

The charade over, Grodd ripped free of his so-called bindings. "Enough of this pointless unphallused mating! Spread the dark one's legs! I'll show her I'm ape enough for her...!"

"With what?" Ivy asked, weaving her vines into a new costume. "I hope you're not expecting me to grow you a cock big enough for her to notice she's being raped."

"Yeah!" Harley cried, affronted. "She only does that for me!"

"The dark one must pay for her insolence!"

"Remember the plan," Ivy said wearily. "Our leader, who we have both so equitably agreed to follow, wants the one named Vixen," she emphasized the name, "alive and unharmed."

"I'll leave her alive. To speak of her unwilling pleasure for the rest of her days!" Grodd pounded his chest in emphasis.

Ivy was unimpressed. "If she finds out she had sex with you, she may just drop dead of disappointment."

"Yeah, keep it in your pants, Grodd!" Harley taunted.

"He doesn't wear pants," Ivy reminded her. "Let's just get her back to base. We all still have parts to play tonight, before the heroes realize they're on notice. Once that's done, we'll see about getting you laid." The botanist's green eyes roamed Harley's body. "Perhaps I can convince Harley to dig up her banana costume from Halloween. She seems to have a thing for men who don't have much in the way of manhood. Errr, I meant humanity." She smiled brightly. "Really."