The Equilibrium Deviance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So it had gone until the goddess had come, and offered Minerva a new bargain. A new patronage. She would be freed from Urtzkartaga, but still retain all the power he gave her. In fact, she would have all the power she ever wished. For what was power if there were still those who could challenge her? Wonder Woman and her ilk.

And the worst of the lot was Donna Troy, the little would-be Wonder Woman, the brown-noser, the wannabe, the pretender to the throne. As if it weren't bad enough that Diana had ensnared the world with her hypocrisy, she had a partner in crime. Well, Minerva knew the truth now. Knew Donna for a seething slut, just like her mistress. Minerva would enjoy using her friend's body to corrupt her even more. To push her past the point of claiming innocence.

Only someone with Barbara Minerva's wits could know that Koriand'r's race were descended from felids; cats much like the earthly cheetahs that she emulated. With the help of the goddess, she had transformed not into the Cheetah, but into Starfire instead. Minerva liked her new body; so big and strong and beautiful, not at all like her old crippled form. She would enjoy using it to kill Diana when all this was over. Perhaps she'd even keep it, and the green one as well. He was proving more useful than he appeared.

***

Donna gaped at Kory. For as long as they'd been friends, she'd marveled at Kory's beauty, at her uninhibited and proud sexuality, and at the warmth of her friendship. Each of them had been through their own private hells, but together, through long years and different teams and failed relationships by the dozens, they had stayed friends, partners, and more. They had helped each other hold to the better parts of their natures, their ideals, and they had brought each other pleasure beyond what either of them could ever imagine.

They had shared partners, from males on the cusp of manhood to the most experienced female lovers of Paradise Island. They had been shared by hordes of men, women, and others, Kory's presence somehow bringing Donna to the ecstasy in her degradation. But this still shocked Donna, precisely because it was so familiar—not some ancient god, far-flung alien being, or extradimensional entity. It was Gar, their friend, their teammate, whose power was second nature to them. So normal to Donna, in fact, that she had never even considered how perversely he might apply it.

Now, hip-deep in water, naked save for her spectacular mane of hair and the white panties whose crotch rippled with an undeniably phallic, serpentine body within, Donna saw that Kory truly had no inhibitions. There was no limit to what she could do, so long as it brought her pleasure. A part of Donna was provincial enough to think worse of Kory for that. And another part, a larger part—and Donna truly did not know if she liked that fact or not—was surely envious of what a good fuck Kory could get out of being such a goddamn slut.

She herself almost shook with need, knowing she could not wait for Kory and Gar to finish this strange episode they'd begun. She didn't know if she wanted them to separate so that she could have Kory or so she could have Gar; when her hands rolled over her hips, her ass, she did not know whose hands she imagined feeling her up. Only that when Kory opened her arms, her lips already parted to receive Donna's kiss, the Amazon was happy to give it to her.

The women pressed together, almost tight enough to crush Gar between them in their familiar tribbing. Donna felt the leaden cold bulging at Kory's groin and knew it was not as big as the snake Gar had transformed into a moment ago. Some of that modest length had entered the marshes of her wet pubic hair, slithering into the territory Donna had already charted so well with fingers and tongue.

Donna could hardly begrudge Gar that entrance, when she herself had put in much larger than a snake's blunt head.

With the effortless exertion of her flying power, Kory's feet left the lakebed. Still embracing Donna, they trailed forward until Donna's back hit a large, jagged rock—its hard contours no discomfort to her invulnerable skin. Kory mounted Donna, pressing their groins even tighter together, Gar's scaly body separating Donna's cunt lips. Donna whooped in enjoyment, fully committed to Kory's impulsiveness. She knew Kory would enjoy herself. She knew she would too. She just hoped Gar was enjoying her tight womanhood as much as she enjoyed feeling him there.

There was no need to worry. All three of them were gone now, lost in the sex. Kory in particular lost in nestling her head between Donna's pert breasts, as if she'd never touched them before.

***

Minerva had always hated Diana's breasts in particular, how they were so big, yet still perky. She'd longed for a way to enjoy their magnificence without giving Diana the actual pleasure of foreplay. Somehow Donna didn't seem quite as well-developed as her elder sister, but that just helped remind Minerva that it was not Diana who would be enjoying her attention.

Fighting the urge to be rough with Donna, to use her short fingernails as the claws they weren't, Minerva took Donna's breasts in her hands. She squeezed them as hard as she dared, covering for it by putting one soft pink tip (so girly, so feminine) to her lips. Donna gasped with pleasure and Minerva knew it wasn't the first time she'd been manhandled in such a fashion.

"You know what would make this just... perfect?" Donna asked, voice caught in her satisfied gasp.

"No," Minerva whispered into her hardening nipple. "What?"

"If Gar were a bit... bigger."

Donna's nipple vibrated with Minerva's response. "So that there was enough for both of us?"

"Yes... yes..."

Minerva appeared to ignore Donna. She suckled onto Donna's nipple, stuffing more of it into her mouth, between her sharp teeth. The shock of pleasure lifted Donna's hips off the rock, dragging her clit over Minerva's thigh. Minerva's own contented hum deepened into a gurgle, feeling Gar shift inside her. She reached down into her panties and stroked his slender coils, eventually provoking Gar to retreat from the warmth of her sodden depths. With a rattle, Gar glided up from the stretched panties, winding around the pinch of Minerva's hourglass figure. He had shifted into a diamondback rattlesnake—body four feet long, tail sliding out the leghole of Minerva's panties to circle a perfect leg.

"Care for a lovebite?" Gar asked, rattling again. "I wouldn't mind sucking the poison out of either of you..."

"Do whatever you want," Minerva said. She was unable to resist biting her lip; sometimes receiving pain was almost as good as inflicting it. "Just so long as you do it to Donna."

***

Still firmly coiled around Kory's shapely thigh, Gar flowed outward, momentarily slithering on the rock that supported them before finding Donna's shadow. He slid under her, his head slowly, blissfully moving between the snowy slopes of Donna's ass.

"He's not going to bite me there, is he?" Donna asked of Kory. She slapped her friend's ass. "I get enough of that from you!"

Kory almost ignored her, more concerned with continuing to mouth Donna's cleavage. She wanted to drink every drop of water from her body before it evaporated in the hot tropical sun. "Snakes like it nice and warm—and you have a very nice ass..."

Donna shuddered in delighted disgust, but Gar had no intention of burrowing there. Very slowly, very deliberately, he worked his head up and back around Donna's hip, then up her stomach, between Donna and Kory's flexing bellies as they helplessly continued to revisit each other's lips.

"You do have a nice ass," Gar said, his scaly body still winding through the crevice, "but you have even better tits..."

And now he was between Donna's elegant breasts, squashed as they were against Kory's larger cleavage. When Donna looked down—something she was barely able to manage to Kory's tongue so desperate for her own—she saw Gar's eyes within the snake's satanic face, his forked tongue flickering exactly as rakishly as a smile would be on Gar's human lips. Moving in as if (Donna thought this facetiously) for a kiss, he looped around Donna's neck and slithered down her chest on the outside of her cleavage, though Kory pressed herself to that portion of his body as much as Donna held the rest, rubbing her nipples against Gar's cool scales.

Donna spread her legs as well, and soon felt a cool mouth, colder fangs, nuzzling her wet folds—then the icy flame of a forked tongue on her clit. Her knees sagged, only Kory's embrace holding her up. The blocky head prodded into her a few times, like a great finger tapping between her legs, then slowly... irresistibly... the finger began to push inside. A steady, wonderful feeling of fullness that grew and grew...

"Oh fuck," Donna breathed, "I have no idea who in the Pantheon even covers this!"

Donna heard a rattle; Kory broke into a wide grin. Draping himself over her body, Gar had finally wound up with the very tip of his tail between her buttocks. It now flicked back and forth across her asshole—slow, tentative—almost searchingly—until, with a shout of surprised ecstasy, Donna felt the bulbous contours of the rattle plunge up her ass.

Donna's jaw hung slack as Kory congratulated her with kisses, all up and down her pale breasts. Reaching behind her, Kory's callused fingers gripped either half of Donna's ass, forcing the peachy cheeks apart, allowing the stiff tail to cross deeper and deeper beyond her anus.

In all her experimentation, Donna had never experienced this: something like two stiff pricks taking her from both front and behind, but really being the same lover! She and Kory shared another kiss, of love, of friendship, of boundaries mutually crossed; then Kory was scampering up the rock, thighs splitting, her perfect body now seated on Donna's face!

Donna needed no instruction, no entreaty, no convincing. She seized Kory's hips as roughly as would be reverent, ripping the panties from her thighs to smear her face against the temple she'd come to love so much. And if Kory tasted a little different than usual, it was only because Gar had been inside her so recently, and so Donna loved the taste all the more.

***

Oh yes, Minerva thought, barely able to keep her thoughts out of her moans, that's it, whore, whore to a whore, give your fellow whore what she wants. Give this alien bitch body your whore Amazon tongue. I'll enjoy it just as much as she would, though I could never want someone's mouth against my sex as much as Diana, who's never known pain, never known defeat, only know her Themysciran brothel her whole life. SUCK MY CLIT, MAKE ME COME! Oh, how I wish your little animal friend would bite you while he fucks you—make your blood mingle with your cum—you whore you whore YOU FUCKING WHORE-!

Minerva saw no hypocrisy in thinking of Donna as such. After all, only a whore could make Minerva come as hard as she did.

***

Minerva was not the only one who found herself responding to the three-way stimuli, though Donna's thoughts of her friends was far fonder—her pleasure far greater. She hugged arms and legs around Gar's coiled body as she was battered by ecstasy from both her ass and cunt, her body experiencing something more like a hurricane than a climax.

Again and again, Gar struck, depositing his head a full foot inside Donna before withdrawing and striking against, while his tail continued to rattle inside Donna's rectum—the noise almost audible. Donna's answering juices doused a quarter of Gar's length in its crystalline sweetness, leaving Gar's scales glistening like he'd been bathed in oil.

At length, Gar withdrew from Donna—the slow trickle from his exit dwindling until all that was left was Donna's angry red cunt, still slightly agape. Clutching Gar to her breast, Donna inched up the rock until she joined Kory atop it, resting her head on her friend's strong shoulder. They were dazed, their bodies still swimming in affection, but Donna knew it wasn't over yet—something Kory would soon learn.

His 'neck' still stably coiled about Donna's inner thigh—the position from which he'd repeatedly launched himself inside her—Gar raised his head into the air, where it wavered uncertainly, tongue stabbing out to sniff the air. Gar's beady eyes, a sheen of red to them now, lighted on Kory's thighs. They glistened where the rest of her body had dried. Her juices, freshly squeezed from a well-pleasured cunt.

His instinct more animal than man, Gar darted between Kory's legs, rolling his head in the fluid coating her legs and groin, thrashing, slithering, delighting in every aspect of her liquid climax. Kory moaned. Equally lost to her lust, she seized Gar in her hands as if she meant to throttle him. But instead, she brought him up her body to her mouth. Her lips parted wide. With the same skill she would use on Dick, she took the snake's entire head within her mouth.

Donna was shocked at first, but only at first. She had no time to judge Kory. She wanted too badly to join in. She leaned into Kory's body, one hand groping a pendulous breast, and she licked up the length of Gar's body—tasting Kory on him, tasting herself on him, finally tasting Kory's lips as she licked all the way to Kory's face and was somehow in a three-way kiss with her two fellow Titans.

Together, they licked, sucked Gar's head and body clean. Gar had frequently been called a man-child; now that he was clean, he quite boyishly wanted to get dirty again. Kory and Donna had no objections.

"Bigger," Kory whimpered, as soon as Gar had retreated from her throat. "As big as you can go. Right, Donna?"

Donna could not speak, she could only nod frantically, as if each bob of her head was a demand: Yes! Yes! Yes!

A moment later, the two women fell into the water. They hadn't been prepared for the sudden weight of a boa constrictor. Eight feet long and as wide around as a big man's forearm.

***

Power Girl scratched her knee, watching on the Watchtower's satellite read-out as Argent, buried up to her neck in the beach, gave herself a pair of sandy double-Ds.

If that excitement was happening at the beach, she could only imagine the fun inland, where the canopy and rock covered everything.

***

There was no time to waste. A few moments later, and with the trained efficiency of Dick Grayson's team, all three were coiled together. Kory and Donna embraced with both arms and legs, their very hair laced together along with the fingers of their left hands. Their breasts met, the nipples occasionally connecting electrically; their lips found each other with far greater ease.

It was a position Donna had first tried in the zero-gravity of space travel, and perfected in the non-Euclidean geometry of Mount Olympus, both times with the selfsame partner. Now it easily adapted to their underwater coupling, with one major difference. In past encounters, the intimate position had been topped by their sexes meeting in a kiss every bit as fiery as that of their mouths. Now, Gar was in the way.

The wide contours of his midsection, rough and smooth all at once, met both their pussies, massaging either women with every inch Gar moved. But that was not all Gar contributed to the coupling. He encircled both women with his long, girthy body, trapping them together, as close to their flesh as a tattoo. As they kissed and fondled each other, their hands often found a segment of his eight feet—one more thing to stroke and caress. Each discovery and rediscovery made Gar burn hotter. Already, the web he'd made of his body could feel Kory and Donna, both of them, all over, all at once. He felt breast and buttock, thigh and tongue—everything. And they felt him. Gar was lust made physical, both burning hot and soothing cool all at once.

Linked by Gar in so many ways, the three held their embrace, slowly turning under water that sang with their writhing bodies, each only surfacing for the briefest of moments when in need of air, their revolutions bringing him or her on top. None needed air as much as a mere mortal would.

The trio finally washed up on shore, polished to a sheen by the clear water, their kiss uninterrupted. Atop them, Kory was only convinced to give up on Donna's tongue by the flexing of Gar's powerful body against her midsection, finally persuading her to allow herself to be pushed up to a semi-erect position, Donna sprawled below her on her back.

"What's the great big bloody idea?" Her accent suddenly quite different, almost... British.

***

"I'll tell you what is big," Gar replied, and then his jaw unhinged. As a smaller snake would devour an egg so big that it would end up a disproportionate lump in the creature's belly, so Gar's upper and lower jaw crept over the contours of Kory's left breast. It was firm, warm pressure, encompassing far more of her flesh than a man's hand or mouth ever could, bathing all of her double-D in pleasure.

Minerva wasn't so far gone in her lust as to not look to Donna, seeing if her slip had been detected. Fortunately, all she saw in Donna's eyes was painstaking need. The Amazon threw herself onto Minerva's right breast, making love to it with her mouth, only stopping to look up into Minerva's pure green eyes and say "I want your cunt too."

After they were done, Minerva would really have to see about looking this one up.

***

One hand gave Kory's breast a last squeeze; the other cupped Kory's beautiful face as a moan contorted it. Then Donna's fingers were sliding over the light down of Kory's soft belly until it thickened into a lush bush between her legs. Donna slipped her hand under the heavy cable of Gar's body and long experience let her immediately find Kory's clit. She rubbed at it with her thumb, and before she knew it, Kory's passage was slick and open to her fingers. In they went, Kory's womanhood sucking at them as hard as Donna was suckling upon Kory's coral-tipped areola.

Love you, Donna thought. Love Gar. Love this team.

She felt a confident finger prod into her ass, dilated enough by Gar's rattle to allow admittance. Donna returned the favor, fingering Kory's ass as hard as she dared. And all around them and between them, Gar hissed as loud as whitewater rapids.

The sun beat down on them, drying the waters from their bodies, but unable to do a thing about the liquid dripping between their thighs.

***

"OH, FUCK YES! OH, APHRODITE, OH, HERA, OH, ARTEMIS, ZEUS, ATHENA, ANYONE!" Donna cried.

She laid side by side with Kory on sand that now heartily coated their moist bodies, the three having writhed about atop it in their pleasure. Gar was no longer between them, but all around them, tying the two together like living bondage. Their bodies had quickly responded to the loosening of each other's anal fingering; now Gar's head was buried in Kory's ass, pistoning in and out, while his tail was in Donna's, waving around like a wildly effective vibrator. Their cunts met in a beautifully slippery dance, soon joined by either woman's fingers, and there was nothing for any of them to know but pleasure.

"X'hal!" Kory responded, her voice thick with irony that neither of the other two could hear. "X'hal, X'hal, fucking X'hal!"

***

For over an hour the coupling continued. It was like a boulder had been dropped into the center of the lagoon they had swum in. At some point, the flecks of exploding water simply could not go any higher, the ripples could travel not further—the many penetrations of the multiorgasmic frenzy that gripped all of them could not help but ebb.

Gar was the first to flag; even the mighty boa constrictor was hard-pressed to keep up with the superhuman endurance of the two beauties. Though he couldn't piston into either of them any longer, he stayed in his serpentine form, wrapping them up in his coils to shelter them from the hot sand, the sight and sounds and feel of them more pleasurable for him than the most depraved sex act he could share with any other women.