The Equilibrium Deviance Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The sex did not grow any less bestial without Gar's participation. Kory and Donna rutted like animals in human form, their thighs, fingers, teeth, tongues all weapons used to ecstatically destroy each other. Donna found Kory even more wild, more domineering, than the most perverted of their prior encounters. She found herself loving to give into her.

But not even an Amazon and a princess of Tamaran could fuck forever, much as they might wish it. After endless minutes of rough, animalistic fucking Donna would've been hard-pressed to defend before she found herself enjoying it unreservedly, their lovemaking cooling into a torpor that was nonetheless extremely passionate. They massaged instead of fingered, kissed instead of bit, licked instead of sucked. Their orgasms unspooled slowly, with the weight of drugged leadenness, instead of hitting hard enough to draw blood. The desire drained from their body, letting in pure, liquid satisfaction.

Perhaps one or all of them fell asleep, enjoying the others' instinctual caresses as dreams instead of reality. But after what had become many hours of sex, in however many forms, their slumbering passion was revived. Donna found Kory once again moving against her energetically, demandingly, and without a thought of her own tiredness Donna rushed to comply. Soon, whatever fatigue she felt had vanished for the moment, and she was eagerly responding to Kory's touch, her fervent whispers, her naked body in the pale moonlight.

Gar was likewise aroused, his body twisting and twining around and between them, scaly skin rubbing over all their most sensitive areas. Until none of them could take any more. Until Donna wanted all her pleasure, all over again, all at once!

Kory worked herself all over the man's fat length like it was a stripper pole, Donna hard-pressed to keep up, to even watch. "Need you to finish us off, Gar—no more flabby little snake like you're trying to be a dyke too—we need big—we need hard—both of us at once, Gar, I know you've thought about it!"

Gar had. A particular fantasy he'd always wanted to indulge with two women, though he'd though the best he could do was that crazy bitch Terra and a very open-minded, very expensive prostitute. He'd never dreamed he'd actually pull this shift with the two sexiest women he'd ever met, the apples of his adolescence. Marshalling all his dwindling power, he shifted.

He was big. He was strong. He was powerful. He was a woolly mammoth, thirteen feet tall, eight tons heavy, and he announced his presence on a world sixty-five million years his memory by trumpeting his trunk in a roar that shook the birds from every tree on the island. His twin tusks shot from his mouth, each a full eight feet long, curving upward into fully erect rounded points.

Kory and Donna had scrambled to their feet as Gar transformed, and now they did not even need to look at each other for confirmation. One hearing of the other's excited breath and they were upon Gar, each straddling the ivory that was hard as brick, rubbing the thick tusks between their legs. Moaning, groaning, knowing in the next minute they would be screaming. Gripping the mighty tusks in their hands, they worked themselves along the lengths, so wet they left shimmering trails that ended up dripping off the underside of the tusks.

Donna looked over at Kory, enthusiastically rutting the ivory between her thighs. Sweat had replaced the pond water on her nubile body, some of it being tossed from her with every jiggling thrust of her body. Every second her buttocks clenched, her breasts bounded, and a fresh gasp flew from her parted lips.

Clenching her legs on the tusk as hard as she could, Donna leaned over and kissed Kory hungrily. Kory kissed her back even harder, leaving Donna's lip actually bleeding with her sharp teeth. She pulled away, even more an animal than Gar. "No more foreplay! I want him in me! I want him in both of us!"

Another day, Donna might've hesitated, worrying that such a penetration might harm her. Now, with Kory, she was invincible. Together they climbed the tusks, mounted them, impaled themselves on points already lubricated with their ample juices.

The makeshift phalluses shot deep inside them both, immediately overstimulating the sensitive tissue. Gar raising his head only sent them deeper, lifting Kory and Donna off their collective feet to fully take their fuckings. Both climaxed massively: straining, ripe bodies grinding down on their penetrators, working every morsel of pleasure out of the tusks and into their gaping cunts. Muscles tensed, heads thrown back, mouths open to release explosive screams into each one's private little world of ecstasy.

Donna's only regret was that when she reached out to take Kory's hand, to share ever so slightly this unforgettable feeling with her, Kory's hand was not extended. Donna could not rue this for long. Another vibration of the tusk within her, another screaming clench of sheer delight, shouted down only by Kory's similarly voluptuous, similarly loud climax. Then both women were finished, slumped down upon their deep-set penetrations like broken toys.

Gar canted his head, depositing both onto the beach with the mildest pulse of wet sand. For all these hours, he had yet to come. Because his penis in snake form hadn't been directly stimulated, he'd enjoyed the prolonged coupling in an almost masturbatory fashion, never overstimulated, never bored. But now, even the shocking self-control he'd displayed had come to an end.

His mammoth body reared up onto its hind legs, a wicked erection on full display. If either Donna or Kory could open their eyes, they would've gaped at the oversized hard-on. But they simply laid there, curled in on each other. No matter. Gar just thought of the merest fraction of what he'd participated in and he orgasmed entirely untouched. Gar came literally buckets, the cannon-length of his cock firing burst after burst, raking the two women with the liters of cum his onanistic interlude had created. They were literally covered in it, nearly blown away by the gale-force ejaculation.

It was a rude awakening, but not one either woman was unprepared for. As soon as they'd braced themselves against the bombardment, they turned into it, opening their mouths, extending their tongues, and clinging to each other as Gar's explosion continued apace. His stream had not even begun to dwindle when they found themselves playing with the slick seed that coated one another—rubbing it over their bodies, into each other's proud breasts and needy cunts.

Gar teetered on two ungainly legs as his pounding ejaculations splattered on either woman, spilling down their nude forms like body paint, wave after wave covering every possible inch. When he came back down to all fours, the two women were saturated, every strand of hair and every curve of flesh dripping with the spoils of their affair. Behind them, the lagoon looked as if it had suffered a white oil spill.

"Oh, Gar," Donna muttered, each word sending drops of his cum tumbling from her lips. She was almost incensed by this brazen degradation, an act of obeisance to male sexuality that would surely outrage any decent Amazon, save perhaps for the ever-understanding Diana.

But, though part of her was annoyed at this one-man bukkake, far more of her was impressed and delighted in the gift Gar had bestowed upon her and Kory. An impressive, and clearly sincere act of homage to their beauty—that's how Kory would see it. And from the hypnotic feeling of gratification within her, Donna was feeling like taking a cue from Kory.

"Sorry, sorry," Gar said, lumbering to the lagoon. "I'll fix you up."

He dunked his trunk into the water, vacuumed up as much uncontaminated water as he could, then directed it at the two women and hosed them down with a somewhat less impressive spray. It did not totally clean them—Donna doubted anything short of a CDC decontamination would—but it broke up the weight of the cum upon them, letting them brush it off in gooey strands until all that was left was a few errant dollops and an oily sheen. A quick dip in the lagoon or ocean would take care of that. Later.

Clearly as exhausted as she was, the mammoth fell onto his side, wide belly pumping out like canvas with each breath, as a dog would pant after a long walk. And his tusks still dripped. It was all Donna could do to avoid going to Kory's for one last helping of her delicious essence; but there should be limits.

Many men shrunk after sex, but Gar outdid them all. After catching his breath, he made the shift to his five-foot-six human form, his cock a dainty, deflated six inches against his thigh. Donna knew that'd been a bit of shapeshifter flim-flam.

"I don't think I've spent that long going wild," one of Gar's euphemisms for shifting, "since the last time Metropolis got invaded. Frickin' drains me!"

"It's the Red," Kory said, sitting up, her ample posterior making a nice dent in the sand under her. "You can only take so much power from the biosphere, and it takes some just to be in another form. The further the form from your native status, the more energy it draws, the faster you tire out." Kory smiled. The Cheshire cat grin Donna remembered from earlier. "Shame Donna wasn't just up for a little doggy style. But like I said—" Suddenly, Kory was not Kory—her skin not golden, but a tawny fur of black spots. Donna recognized her immediately. "I'm not a dog person."

Cheetah.

"Where's Kory!?" Donna demanded, leaping to her feet. Gar tried to follow suit, but he tripped and stumbled—even his human form weak.

Cheetah smiled, the expression finally looking right with razor-sharp teeth behind it. "As we speak, she's being taken care of by another of our operatives."

***

"Oh, X'Hal! Oh, X'Hal! Oh, Power Girl!!"

***

"If you've laid one finger on her..." Donna gritted out.

"Why don't you just show me?" Cheetah interrupted. "Or would you rather eat me out some more?"

With a cry of outrage, Donna lunged for Cheetah—only to be knocked aside, first by swinging backhand, then by the snap of Cheetah's prehensile tail. The doubled blows sent Donna flying clear across the lagoon, hitting the opposite beach and cutting a trench clear to the treeline. The water surged in after her, slapping over Donna. A moment later, she bobbed to the surface. Already weakened by the marathon sex session, she had nothing left for a fight.

"Stupid whore," Cheetah spat. "I bat around your big sister for fun. What chance did you have?" Turning around with a dismissive flick of her tail, she started for Gar.

Gar struggled to shift, but his body stubbornly remained locked in humanity. Some combination of the strenuous effort, his recent ejaculation, and... fear, maybe. Cheetah's clawed fingers closed around his throat. She hoisted him off the ground as if he were no more than a shopping bag, so high that his gonads were on level with her face. She eyed those with the same contempt she had viewed Donna. Her other hand flashed out and five scarlet lines appeared on Gar's green chest. He cried out. He'd been cut before, but it'd never burned like this.

"What'd you do to me?"

Cheetah preened, waggling her bloodied fingers. "Just a bit of venom. Some herbs, some potions. They'll keep you looking this handsome for the foreseeable future. And after your performance today, I'm sure your connection to the Red is at its strongest. All animals have a mating drive, after all."

"What are you talking about, the Red?"

Cheetah tossed him to the ground with the greatest of contempt. The dismissive kind. He wasn't worthy of the scorn she visited upon Wonder Woman and her whore sidekick. "It's not really my plan, so I suppose it's déclassé for me to be the one doing the gloating. You like dumb Hollywood action movies, right? You've starred in enough of them. Well, here's the part where we take you to our cool secret base and put you in a torturous death-trap." She showed her teeth again. "Of course, you being you, let's not worry about the part where you break out and save the day. I think the most you can hope for is that I turn you into a tiger when all this is done. I do so love a long walk with a tiger on my leash..."

Gar felt himself going hazy—the world swimming before him. As he lost consciousness, his last thought was that he should've known Kory wouldn't have modeled for Colors of Benetton unless she was evil.