The Erica Chroinicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“I have begun to see what you mean though. The sensations in my crotch are driving me wild. This is like being tied in a way.”

“Whatever do you mean Erica?”

“I am tied by my promise. I know where we are going and what happens there. I am about to leave my phone number with a stranger. And I know with how I am feeling what will probably happen at Checkers. And I have never felt so free to enjoy since you tied me up that first time.”

I never ceased to be amazed at the way the female mind reasoned.

“That is what I mean.”

“That’s is very interesting logic.” I grinned.

“Well here he comes. Last chance to back out.” She glanced at me mirth dancing in her eyes.

“No way lady I have been waiting nine years for this. I am not backing out now.” I responded to the challenge in her eyes.

Erica received the bill and signed where she needed to. She asked him something causing him to look across the room and in a deft motion turned the copy of the bill over after signing it and placed our phone number on it and left it that way. I noticed the number had been boldly written in large numerals. Erica dropped the pen back on the tray and brought his attention back to the table. She thanks him again and smiled one of her pouty smiles, which are devastating (trust me). He left the table and turned to walk towards the front desk when he stopped mid-stride, almost fell, caught him self and continued on out of our sight.

“That was too funny, oh my did you see that.”

“Well if some hot twenty something woman showed me her breasts all night and topped it off with her telephone number. I think I would have broke stride too.” I said laughingly in response to Erica’s obvious mirth.

“Sean I did it didn’t I. It feels good to finally admit and then act on something I have well since about six months after you first told me, always wanted to do.”

“Shall we go?’ I kept my own excitement in check.

“Okay love let’s go.” Erica smiled with the same pouty look she had graced the waiter with.

We walked arm in arm out of the restaurant. This time Erica actually stopped and straightened her hose causing the tops to be fully exposed as she slightly bent at the waist. I found out on the way to the club there had been a guy right besides her sitting in a car that I had not noticed. I guided my sexy and beautiful wife to the Porches, open the door with the same flair that I had when we arrived and seated her, closed her door walk around the front of the car smiling at my wife as she reached across to unlock my door. I jumped in and fired the powerful engine to life and sped off into the darkened night. I reached the turnpike and rocketed up the on-ramp and in seconds was at the seventy-five mile an hour limit. As I engaged the cruise control I caught Erica’s movement out of the corner of my eye. When I turned to look she had disposed of the jacket she had worn to the restaurant. She looked delicious!

She also glowed with sexual desire and energy. Her pheromones were flooding my senses, almost intoxicating in there intensity driving me wild with desire. However I knew for tonight I had to keep my head. Erica and I also needed to have a chat about the type of suitor to avoid.

“Erica.” I said breaking the silence. “I wanted to talk to you about something. You know from nine years of me talking about it what I am into and what I am not.”

“Yes I do Sean. I know what type to avoid like plague. I cannot ever understand some one looking to be totally humiliated like those total cuckold stories that are sometimes in Forum. How a wife could do that to the man she says she loves is way beyond me, and not for us that is for sure.”

“Good glad that out of the way. Okay how do you want to play this Erica?” I asked playfully.

“At Checkers, I think as a couple at least tonight.” Erica upped the ante in our game.

“Right, you look awesome love, totally edible.” I grinned at her.

“I’ll just die if no one approaches me when you retire to the bar.”

“Ha you will not be seated here alone for more than five minutes before the first guy approaches. I’ll bet there will be at least twenty guys there willing to fuck you silly love.” I looked at her with my ice blue Nordic eyes smiling my self-confidant smile at her, knowing she always drew strength in it.

“You are sure.”

“Waiter, Maitre-de, bar tender, twenty year olds in a strip club. I rest my case your honour.” I finished in a lawyerly tone, and then I burst out laughing.

Erica poked me in the side but soon joined in laughing with me. She was radiant but she was also very nervous. Erica is very proud of the time and effort she spends on her hair and she never twirls it, unless she is very nervous. In fact she used to complain that her hair got mussed up when we role-played complaining that she spent hours getting ready and now I was mussing her hair. So I saw that she was absently playing with one of her curls and knew this a sign from many “adventures’ past that she was nervous.

“We are about five minutes from the exit Erica. Your last chance to back out” I looked challengingly at Erica.

“No way big boy.” She impishly retorting to my daring tone.

I geared down and made the exit turn for the moment concentrating on my driving. I made the turn and drove the half-mile or so to the Checkers parking lot entered and drove to a back parking lot spot that was screened on two sides by an adjoining building. When Erica inquired why I had parked there I said slyly that she might need a private place later on this evening.

With that we walked arm and arm towards the door. Erica’s eyes were dancing in the reflected light from the signs and streetlights and she had a broad smile on her face. When I asked the ”penny for your thoughts” question, she responded with how much she loved me and how deliciously wicked she felt from the experience of giving the waiter her number. She also said the she wanted to do as I had suggested. When I inquired what she responded.

“Sean like you said the only way I will find out is as you said, I have to do it.”

We reached the entrance as she said this and we paused as the doorman pushed open the door. He openly peered at my wife taking in her obviously displayed charms. The cool evening breeze had hardened her nipples (not to mention built up sexual tension) and they were at full attention when we got to the club’s front door.

We entered the club and proceeded to the side of the room with the booths. They were beautifully appointed with soft black leather seats and backs. The tables were of dark walnut and burnished to a mirror finish and I could see Erica reflected in it if I looked at the table. The lighting although soft was still bright enough that Erica’s breasts were still plainly visible through her top .We waited for a few minutes for the waiter to come. Erica again ordered her white wine, while saying I was driving I ordered a lime and soda. The waitress gave us a knowing smile and retreated back into the bar to get our order. I was watching Erica as she scanned around the club when she suddenly sucked in her breath. When I asked her what that was about. She pointed out a booth where a wife was sitting between two fairly young men in the centre of the booth. Her husband (she thought) was sitting on the right hand end of the booth watching as these two young studs openly grouped his forty-something wife.

“Make you think of those studs at Malloy’s.” I dug my fingers softly into her side, playfully tickling her.

“No just makes me hot.”

Just then a very attractive man in his early thirties came up to the table and after giving me a nod and receiving mine in return asked Erica if she would like to dance. She looked at me and took a few seconds to compose herself then answered him.

“We just arrived and I want to have a drink with my husband and get to know the club. This is the first time I have been here so I want to see where things are. Please though drop back later on and I will love to dance with you.” Erica racially purred that last part.

“Again you honour I rest my case.” I said again to the mock court and laughed softly. Then continued “It’s a private joke between the wife and I .My name is Sean and this is Erica,” It felt so awesome to do this I thought.

“Pleased to meet you both. Mines Jake see you later Erica.”

With that he withdrew and left us alone again. Erica was glowing like a flame her cheeks were clearly flushed with sexual excitements.

“When I leave you at the booth Erica do you want me to slip across the street and rent a hotel room or do you want me to wait a bit to see what happens.”

“I think you better get one Sean. I think we both know I am probably going to have a strange cock inside of me tonight. And even if I do not it would be a long drive home so we might as well stay here tonight.”

“Okay Erica, I’ll walk across the street as soon as I adjourn to the bar. I’ll make sure to get one with a comfy chair as well.” I laughed softly.

“I only have one request. That you tell the guy I will be openly watching you and he and will be joining in after the two of them had sex.” I finished and looked at Erica for her reaction and response.

“Yes I know Sean.”

“It probably will not be too difficult to arrange may love.” I said.

“You think.” She said.

“Most of the single men know that they are part of a couples fantasy Erica. And to be honest honey most of the guys here will do almost anything to get a chance to fuck you,” I again favoured her with my confident smile,

We spent the next half hour or so making small talk and Erica openly scanned the room checking out the single males moving among the booths. I noticed not a few men craning their necks looking at Erica and probably wondering when I was going to retire to watch her.

I made up my mind that it was time and suddenly stood up, took my wife by her left hand and lightly kissed her two rings and looked deeply into her eyes and smiled. I told her that I loved her and that we were going to have a wonderful time and to enjoy the men’s attention. With that and without glancing back I made my way to the bar then to the front door.

I paused at the door to inform the doorman I was just going to book a room at the hotel across the street and continued on. I was gone probably ten minutes as I re-entered the club and walked up to the bar and chose a seat directly across from the booth in which I had left my lovely sexy wife. She was still seated there on the outside edge of the horseshoe shaped booth. Her stocking tops were clearly visible and she had a broad smile on her face. The reason was also very clear. A medium build man who looked in his early forties was standing beside my wife at her booth. The two of them seemed to be having an animated conversation.

I saw Erica nod and his hand reach out to grasp her outstretched one. They rose and walked slowly to the dance floor hand in hand. Erica looked at me as she past my place at the bar and smiled and mouthed “I Love You” and she and her new suitor disappeared into the writhing mass of bodies that were on the dance floor.

After vainly trying to see them my attention was drawn back to the booths and the action that was going on over there. This place was a voyeur’s wet dream in real life. There were probably sixty, eight-foot wide booths along the wall of the club and I could see on going action in all of the twenty or so I could see clearly. It varied from light kissing and touching to openly groped wives. Most if the women were alone save for the man or men playing with her, but there was a few where the husband was still at the booth while the wife openly played with other men. It was awesome to watch.

Just then the server behind the bar tapped me on the shoulder and said I should turn around. I did and my senses almost exploded. Erica was dancing about twelve feet away, grinding her ass into the man who was also grinding his pelvis into her backside his hands were openly touching what only I had for the last nine years, Erica’s breasts. He or she had undone two more buttons of her blouse and I am sure he had an almost unobstructed view of her cleavage.

I watched the sensuous dance in front of me and took in the total eroticism of the scene. It was so much better than I had ever imagined it to be to watch Erica, to see her touched and probed, it was mind blowing. This scene continued on for about another ten minutes as Erica gyrated in front of me, and then she whispered something to her beau and then kissed him lightly on the cheek and with a smile started to walk towards the bar. As she walked she re-fastened the blouse that had been opened and fluffed her hair a bit. She paused and stood about four feet from me at the bar caught the bartender’s attention and retrieved her purse from him. She then walked back to the booth and seated herself at the edge again and waited for the next man to approach her.

I watched this same scene in different variations play out over and over for the next two hours. Erica spent about twenty minutes with each guy and had after a couple of hours danced and been felt up by at least seven strangers. I had devoured every single last erotic image, searing it into my brain as my fondest wish in life came true before my very eyes. Finally after she left her last man on the dance floor and walked over to me and asked me to accompany her back to the booth. We walked back hand in hand and I seated her at the booth. We sat there silently for a few moments that seemed like an eternity then I decided to break the silence.

“So have you decided who you want to fuck Erica?” I asked bluntly.

“All of them!” She giggled.

“But I’ll settle for the guy I have picked out.” She continued on.

“What do we do now Sean. Do I get his attention and get him over here so we can talk or do you leave and go to the hotel and wait for me and him to come.” Erica looked questioningly at me.

“See how many possibilities there are love! I think because this is our first time (I shuddered this time) we should invite him over and explain what we want and see if he is agreeable to it.”

“I love you so much Sean. I never ever thought I would feel this good knowing I was going to have a strangers cock inside of my pussy. The way you love and trust me and want to give me this freedom makes me so bonded to you.”

“I love you too Erica.”

“I don’t have to ask if you liked what I was doing on the dance floor. I have never seen you so turned on. Is the reality is as good as you thought it was going to be.” Erica asked me.

“Way better than I ever dreamed.”

Just then Erica turned her head sharply and raised her right hand in a subtle wave. Soon an elegant gentleman in his late thirties early forties came up to our booth. I stood and introduced myself and asked him to join us. He offered me his hand and said that his name was Jay. We shook hands and I indicated for him to sit beside Erica while I sat on the opposite side of the booth. Erica’s eyes were gleaming as Jay sat was seated besides her taking in her radiant beauty.

It was awkward for a few minutes as we got to know each other and shared a few nervous laughs. I took the initiative and told him what we were looking for tonight. I told Jay that I had a hotel room where the three of us could retire. That I would seat myself in a comfortable chair and watch him screw my wife. I told him I intended to join them at some point during the fun and we would both be sharing Erica’s treasures. He agreed that that was okay with him and he asked a few questions about boundaries,

I told him mine. As for sexual ones I said that was up to my wife. Erica smiled wickedly at me from across the table and I noticed the hand that was closest to Jay was not on the table. I had the picture in my mind of her stroking her first strange cock of our marriage, and her almost imperceptible nod to me confirmed what I had thought. It was so amazing how in tune we were to each other. After about twenty minutes and a nightcap all round we left the bar Erica walking arm and arm with the two of us as we left the bar and walk across the road to the waiting hotel.

We walked across the floor of Checkers, headed out the front door and across the street to the waiting hotel. I had gotten a room on the ground floor that had a locking side entrance. We were able the three of us to enter discreetly to the room that I had booked. I opened the door and gallantly held it open for Erica and Jay.

They entered still arm and arm and walked toward the centre of the room and the waiting bed. I closed the door after putting on the do not disturb sign and walked over to my waiting chair and slid into the comfortable seat and looked up at Erica and Jay as they stood still arms clasped looking at each other.

I got comfortable in my chair and encouraged Jay to touch Erica where I knew she would respond to it. After about five minutes of light petting, Jay took Erica’s face in one of his hands and kissed her hard and deep. I could see her starting to respond to his kiss and her hands began to roam over him grasping his cheeks in her fingers. She was also grinding herself against Jay’s crotch. He reached out and undid her remaining buttons and slipped her sheer blouse off her shoulders.

She stood there bare breasted before someone other than me for the first time in nine years I was so excited I almost came at the sight. She spun in his arms and faced me He snaked his hands over both of her breasts rolling each nipple in his fingers and kissed her neck. Erica was still grinding into his crotch as he stood behind her. He slowly unclasped and unzipped her skirt and it dropped to the floor and she stepped away from it. Finally my wife of nine years was nude with another man and ready to fuck him.

Jay lowered his shorts having already shed his pants and shirt and stood before Erica. My sweet wife dropped to her knees and in perfect profile sucked Jay’s cock deep into her mouth. I sighed audibly causing Jay to look over to me questioningly I told him that this was our first time and I had been waiting a long time to see this. He told me to enjoy and went back to enjoying Erica’s skills. He told her he was going to cum soon if she did not stop. She looked up first at him then me and grinned.

Erica stood and took Jay by the hand and led him over to the bed. She sat him on the end of the bed facing my chair and told him to keep his cock straight up. She then straddling him lowered herself onto his condom clad throbbing cock. Erica knew (I had told her enough times) that one of my dreams was to see a man’s cock actually slide into her.

Here she was with the first strange cock of our marriage and she was fulfilling my dreams .I never felt such love towards her. Erica by now was bouncing up and down on Jay and begging him to drive his root deep into her. His condom-covered cock was pistoning in and out of her like a blur. He shifted suddenly and had her flat on her back in the bed. He ploughed Erica like a till driving into the earth. All to soon for my liking he came and so did Erica in a loud scream. I was stunned! She had done it and I could tell she loved it too!

I joined them on the bed and shed my clothes and dove between my wife’s legs and kissed and licked her just fucked pussy. Soon I had her moaning and mewing again as she always does when she is eaten. Soon my hardness was begging for release so I entered her and noted there was a slightly different feel to her love tunnel. It felt wonderful.

Jay and I spent the next few hours trying every position that two men can do with a woman in a sexual context. Erica had her first experience having a cock going in and out of her mouth and pussy at the same time. She told me late when we were laying in each other arms that she had never felt more womanly than she had this evening. Jay and I continued to play with Erica driving her crazy as she had two pairs of hands and two mouths caressing her body. After about 3 hours of this and one final fuck Jay thanked us for the evenings fun and left.

123456...9