The Erica Chroinicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Erica and I lay together in each other's arms and talked until dawn. She was a little nervous that I did not like the reality as I had the fantasy. I assured her through loving words and light and gentle touches that nothing could be further from the truth.fI told her how brave I thought she had been and how wonderful she had made me feel making one of my fondest dreams come true. I told her that she had been great and looked like she was having fun. She admitted that it was fun and she loved the feeling of being able to satisfy two men at once. Erica also told me that she loved me and that she trusted me more now than she ever had.

I told her that the reality had been way better than any of my fantasies ever had been.

We had several other adventures at Checkers as we went back every couple of weeks. Erica got very comfortable there and had several pleasurable and fulfilling experiences with men that we met there. WE had only one bad experience with a man who would not wear a condom but we were able to get him out of the hotel room and Erica and I had a good laugh about it afterwards and a great night of sex between the two of us. So finally after nine long years of waiting and hoping and working towards this goal it had finally happened. Erica has become quite good at picking men to have experiences with and as strange as it may sound we have become closer and more trusting as a result. I love my wife and her new found confidence What A Life!

Erica’s New Job

It had been about three months since Erica and I had opened our bed and my wife’s legs to other men and we have had quite a few adventures since. Erica has, by my count fucked and sucked seven different men since our first excursion. Each experience had been more erotic and exciting than the one before and we shared many other nights reliving each experience.

I decided to give Erica another one of my stories. There was a particular reason for this, as I wanted to plant an idea in Erica’s mind. As with each new story I gave her she took her time reading it. She made some general comments about it one night and then let the matter drop. About two weeks later Erica came home from work in a terrible mood. She ranted on about the company she worked for and what assholes the managers were, and how she wished she never had to go back there again.

“So give your notice Erica. We have lots of money saved and you know well that I can support us quite comfortably. You do not need that kind of stress in your life.”

“But what would I do I would go nuts just staying home all the time.” Erica said to me.

“Well you could do some thing else.”

“Like what?” She said.

I took a deep breath and said she could do like the woman in the story I had given her two weeks earlier. Erica smiled and said she would think about it. Again the matter seemed to disappear from the radar and I let it go. Then one Monday morning as we were grabbing a light breakfast before we went off to our jobs she told me she had e-mailed her letter of resignation to the Human Resources department this morning effective a week this Friday. I kissed her and told her I was glad she was getting out of a place that caused her stress. My mind was racing but I decided to cool any questions and wait to see what would develop. The people at the office threw her a nice going away party and we celebrated that weekend with a trip to Checkers and Erica had her eighth new cock.

After about a week at home all day Erica was going stir crazy. By Friday afternoon when I got home from work she was after me to go out for the evening. When I asked her where she would like to go she told me I should chose the spot tonight. Now I did not want to be too obvious, but I knew where I was going to take her. I asked her if she minded if I kept the destination a secret until we arrived there. She played along with me and said sure.

She asked me how she should dress so I told her. She raised an eyebrow as I described the clothes I wanted her to wear but nodded her head and went into our room and got dressed the way I had described. About twenty-five minutes later Erica called out to me to come into the room and look at how she was dressed. I entered the room to a vision; Erica’s look was devastating. Erica was dressed as follows She had on a micro mini that ended a good two inches above her stocking tops. The mini was black patent leather and had a zipper on the right side. She had a black leather-like bra on and a black leather vest over top. To top the look off she had black seamed thigh high hose on and four inch black stiletto high-heeled shoes. She looked awesome. I never suggested to Erica her make up but she had rouged her cheeks brighter than usual and her lips and nails were a bright red.

We got into the car and drove off. If she had any idea of where we were heading, I might have thrown her off with my direction that was the opposite of our destination. I had decided to drive around for a while before taking her to Malloys. I think she knew we were going there from the way I had her dressed and from the story I had given her. That story was of a wife who stopped working as an Administrative Assistant (like Erica) and became a dancer at a high-class strip club.

But Erica did not say anything to me, letting me take her where I wanted to go this evening. We drove around for about twenty-five minutes and then I made a beeline to Malloys, arriving there just before nine-thirty. Again I parked in a secluded spot and opened Erica’s door. I reached out my hand and guided her to her feet. She looked at our destination and me and smiled knowingly at me. I guided her to the door and paid the cover charge. There was quite a crowd for a Friday night and there were also lots of dancers.

“You want me to become a stripper don’t you Sean.’ She said to me when we had found a table at which to sit.

“Yes I do I would love it if you stripped for rooms full of men.” I said

“And lap dance too Sean?”

“I would love to watch you do that.”

I saw the manager who I knew from previous visits and told Erica that I would be right back. I walked over to him and I asked him if Erica could take a turn on the stage this evening. He looked at her and how she was dressed and after verifying she was of age he said sure.

I turned back to the table to see Erica heading towards the ladies room. She stopped at a table that was just besides the entrance to restrooms and began to talk to a younger man at the table. He looked vaguely familiar to me and I thought about it for a minute and remembered seeing him Erica’s company pic-nique last summer.

Well he was sure getting an eyeful of my wife and seeing Erica in a way he never would have figured. She laughed at something he said and nodded her head and headed into the washroom. About five minutes later she re-emerged and with a nod to her former co-worker she strode back to our table. Almost every male head turned as she walked back across the room. She seated herself at the table and grinned impishly at me.

“What did your former co-worker think of you look Erica.’

“He said I looked great.”

“Did he ask you to dance for him and his friends?” I said as I glanced over to the table with the four young men at it.

“Yes he did.” She said

“Well I talked to the club owner and you can take a turn on stage if you want to Erica.” I said to her as I looked into her eyes.

“Well I guess I better go pick out some music.” Erica responded.

She walked over to the Dee Jay booth and spent a couple of minutes in conversation with him. She returned to the table and said she was on in nine girls and that she had three, three song sets to do during the shift. She also said that entitled her to dance for men in the club for tips. He said she would make good money with her looks, when Erica had asked him how much she told me he said an average dancer made about four hundred dollars a shift. Erica was shocked she had no idea that the women made that kind of money.

“He also said some of the girls made a lot more than that.”

“Really what were they doing that made them more money.’ I asked

“He just smiled and winked at me when I asked the same question.” Erica giggled to me.

“Well I’ll leave what you do up to you Erica.”

“Well I’m going over to see my former co-worker now Sean and show him my body.” Erica teasingly said to me.

“Did the D-Jay tell you what you could and could not do?” I asked.

“Yes he said most of the girls don’t get touched to much outside the Champagne rooms but a lot of feeling and fingering happen in the rooms. A simple table dance with no touching is ten dollars, lap dances where the guys touch you are twenty a song Anything I do in a Champagne room is between me and the guy and whatever I charge is my business.” Erica said as she stood at my side.

They had pulled up a fifth chair and soon Erica was sitting in their midst laughing and flirting with them. She stayed seated for a couple of songs then stood and walked over to the wall and picked up one of the small platforms the girls used to dance at the table side. Erica placed it right beside her friend and stepped up onto the platform and started to sway and grind to the music. She quickly removed her vest and was slowly unclasping her bra. Soon that fell to the floor beside her and I could she Erica openly rubbing her nipples as she showed off her chest to the appreciative table. She squatted in front of her friend and held her tits inches from his face.

She then stood and slowly and sensually unzipped her micro-mini and unwrapped the skirt leaving her save for her hose and heels, deliciously nude. I sighed and thought, finally! She again got very close to his face only this time it was her pussy she was giving him an unobstructed view to. The song was ending when I noticed her former co-worker move from the chair beside Erica and one of his friends take his place. At this Erica just kept dancing in the nude for him letting him feast his eyes on her luscious body She did the same kind of routine for this guy as she had her co-worker. As the song ended the same thing happened and a new guy took the seat at the side of the table where

Erica’s platform was.

I watched as she danced for all four young men at the table and there was a very hot sensation in my lions at the sight. She finally finished and she sat down with them after dressing herself and had another drink with them. Her friend again engaged her in conversation and I again noted her nodding in agreement with something he said. She picked up her money from the table and walked back over to me. She was glowing from her exertions and little beads of moisture glistened on her skin. Erica handed the forty dollars over to me and grinned at me saying she did not have a purse with her. I asked her what she had been talking to her co-worker about. She responded:

“He asked me for a champagne room session later on after I go on stage.” Erica said with gleaming eyes, “He said he wants to finger fuck me till I cum for him.”

“And you are going to aren’t you Erica, your going to let him finger fuck you.” I suppressed the shudder I felt and smiled at my wife.

Just then a middle age man came up to Erica and asked her to join her at his table for a few songs. She stood flashed me a smile and walked away with the man her right arm crooked in his as he guided her to his table. She stripped quickly for him and was soon naked again and wriggling first her ass then her sweet pussy inches away from this guys face. He said something to her as she finished her first song and she nodded.

This time she was sitting in his lap with her heels resting on the corner of her platform. I could plainly see his hands squeezing my wife’s breasts, rolling her nipples between his thumb and finger. I could see the excitement rising in Erica from the way she was rolling her head as she leaned back against the man. Soon one of the man’s hands disappeared from her breasts and roamed down below her waist and out of my line of sight, however the reaction of Erica’s face and eyes let me know he had found her treasure, her red hot pussy.

She continued on for one more song and then retrieving her outfit and dressing, she again pick her money up from and table and giving the older man a quick peck on the cheek she returned and handed over a fifty dollar bill to me. She again was glistening and flushed more than she was after her trip to the co-workers table.’

“Did you cum when he was fingering you Erica.”

“Oh you noticed that did you.” She giggled at me.

“Wasn’t that a part of our arrangement, I get to as much as possible see what you do with other men. I mean that’s where my kink comes from.”

“Yes and no I did not cum but it was nice to get a bit of relief from all the touching.”

Erica beamed at me and then got a far away look in her eyes as if she was in deep thought. I was hesitant to break her revere so I just waited till my wife spoke about whatever she was considering. After about five minutes of silence, Erica twisted her head to look towards the bar. She asked me which one of the guys was the manager. I pointed him out (with my heart in my mouth) and Erica again got up and walked over to the manager and briefly talked to him and then returned to the table and sat down beside me.

“He said if I am as good on stage as I have been at the tables I could work here full time. That is what you want isn’t it Sean? You want your pretty wife to flaunt her naked body to rooms full of men.” Erica looked at me deeply in the eyes as she said this to me.

“Yes Erica, that is exactly what I have always wanted. I love the idea of you dancing nude for men, being touched and fingered.” I answered her clearly so as not to leave any doubt in her mind of my total approval.

Soon it was Erica’s turn on the centre stage and she was so cool doing her first routine where she was the centre of attention. She seductively lost her vest during the first song.

Her bra and skirt fell to the stage floor during the second as she gyrated to and fro across the stage. Her third song a slow number featured her crawling cat like back and forth across the stage. Erica was not bold enough to do the wide-open pussy shots so she was totally seductive in her movements instead.

I would wager every guy sitting at the stage thought he was being made love to by my wife. She departed the stage and grabbed her outfit and throwing her vest on she retreated to the ladies room to dress and freshen up a bit. Again because of his position her friend from the office was the first to catch her attention, she walked over to him and extended her hand to him, he stood up and Erica led him through the door that led to the champagne rooms. It was the longest and the most exciting half hour of my life. He finally came out and looked slightly askew and actually wobbled a bit as he walked back to his friends. About two minutes later Erica emerged, again dressed in her outfit and headed back over to our table. She flashed me a smile and sat down very close to me.

Her sexual aura was almost overpowering. She then handed me a number of bills. I counted them out and it came to one hundred and fifty dollars. When I went to ask her about what had happened another man came up and requested a Champagne dance. He gave me a strange look and clearly saw me kiss Erica ’s left hand and her wedding band as she turned to guide the man into the back. This time she was gone for almost a whole hour. I waited patiently for her watching some of the other girls on stage and some of the girls table dancing. Finally Erica emerged arm and arm with the man again a light peck on the cheek and she detached herself and headed back to our table. Again she dropped off a wad of cash caught her breath a bit and was soon off again with another man.

This pattern continued through the next three hours. Except for her stage time Erica was seemingly in constant demand. It was finally one thirty in the morning and Erica had just finished her final set and she just dressed herself at the side of the stage and walked over to our table and plunked herself down besides me and snuggled next to me. I asked her if she had any idea how much money she had made.

“No, no idea at all.”

“Almost thirteen hundred dollars Erica.”

She looked at me with a wide grin and suggested in her words “get her the hell out of there”. We walked over to the bar and checked with the manager to see if Erica had the job. He nodded when she asked him and he told her to be there the same time today as we had come in last night. And asked her buy or have a couple of different outfits for tomorrow.

Erica assured him she had plenty of appropriate outfits for the club. We continued on to the car and swiftly drove the five miles home. My mind was exploding in questions and visions as I imagined Erica describing in vivid detail what had occurred in the champagne room dances. We arrived at our home and I used the automatic door opener to get the garage open and the Porches smoothly slid into our garage. We entered the house and I took Erica in my arms and I always did, warmly lovingly kissed her. I worked my way down her neck and slowly started to lick and nibble behind her ears. She stretched suddenly and turned to face me.

“Sean I did not fuck any one but that said, I did just about everything else short of that,”

“Tell me.” I said simply, knowing Erica would give me any delicious details I wanted.

“Well Drew (the ex co-worker) did finger fuck me till I came. He had at one time, four of them going in and out of me. I rubbed his cock with my hands though his pants for a while, then I unzipped him and made him cum with my hands I licked all the cum from his tummy and cleaned the end of his cock too.

“Did you actually suck any cocks tonight.” Knowing full well I had smelled fresh cum and tasted it’s saltiness on her lips at least three times during the evening.

“Yes actually five of the men wanted to fuck me there in the rooms but they all settled for blow jobs and a finger fuck. The second man I was with offered me a thousand dollars to go back to his hotel with him; he was the first guy I swallowed cum from. Most of the others wanted touching and feeling.”

My cock was raging from Erica’s description of her night. I asked her if she was not to tired if she would dance for me, which of course she did with great effect on me. She was soon writhing on my lap and I was fingering her just as many others had done that night. She then freed my cock and started first to stroke it as she continued her dialog of being touched and touching.

Soon Erica’s head dipped into my lap and she sucked my steel hard cock deep into her mouth. Her pussy was pulsing in my hand as I drove two fingers deep inside of her, she was dripping wet and the scent of her sex permeated my senses. I felt my cum rising in my cock as Erica suck me. I desperately wanted to fuck her so I pulled out of her mouth, dropped my pants and turned and impaled Erica on my cock in one deep thrust. I fucked her very hard but also lovingly She arched up to meet my every stroke and soon we both came in shuddering fashion. As we lay together Erica softly laid her heads on my shoulder and told me what a wonderful husband I was. I brushed away a lock of hair from her eyes and said she was my wonderful wife. I then picked Erica up in my arms and carried her into our bedroom. I laid her down on our bed and then collapsed beside her and fell into an erotic dream filled sleep.

We awoke together about noon and I made a delicious old-fashioned breakfast for us. We talked a lot about last night and how we both felt. Erica was worried as she thought the she might have gone to far, but I re-assured her reminding her I had said “Well I’ll leave what you do up to you Erica.”

123456...9