The Erica Chroinicles

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remarked that there might be a flood of gentleman from her former work place. She agreed with me, that probably would happen but she said she loved the idea so much. She again asked me if the thrill of real life was better than my fantasies. I assured her that it was.

“Like everything else we have tried love, the reality is way better than the fantasy.”

“Well I have to tell you I loved it Sean all of it.”

“Do you think you will fuck someone there eventually?” I asked her bluntly

“Probably, eventually.” Erica said spicily

“I am going to stay home this evening and wait for you here Erica.” I said suddenly too her.

“Are you sure about that honey, we have always done this together.” Erica looked at me with a slight frown.

“You are going to be working when I am at work and can’t be there. And I want to stay here tonight and imagine what you are doing and wait here for you to come home with some more delicious tales.” I responded to her concern.

“Well alright if you are sure lover.”

We spent the rest of the day frolicking in bed, first one then the other teasing and tasting each other. We must have made love at least three times when I looked up and noticed it was almost eight o’clock in the evening. I told Erica she had better get ready to leave.

She pushed off the bed after giving me on last deep tongue probing kiss and my cock a squeeze and ran into the bathroom. Seconds later I heard the sound of our shower starting and the beginnings of Erica getting ready. I got up and padded my way to the study beside our room with it’s yet to be broken in one-way mirror, and started my PC up. I checked my e-mails and saw there was a flag that I had mail waiting in my wife-sharing site.

I made a mental note to check there after Erica had left. I was till going through my mail when Erica entered the room. She was dressed in a short soft purple mini with matching hose and heels. She had on a slightly darker shade of bra on and a matching purple vest. She was for her heavily made up and looked great. I wished her luck kissed her deeply and watch her drive out of sight from the front door. I went back to my study, and work-related things to do that had shown up on my pc.

I scanned the letters my ad had received and replied to one with a face shot of Erica and asking him to contact me. Every once in a while I would daydream off into thinking about what my wife was doing at Malloys and I would bring myself off at the pictures from last night that were playing in my mind. I wondered who was feeling her, fingering her, whom she was sucking and I thought probably fucking. Given I had as much as said I wanted her to I’d be surprised if she didn’t tonight.

Time past and suddenly I heard the key turn in our front door and heard Erica enter the house. I called out to her I was in the study and would be out in a minute. I walked out into the living room to see Erica standing waiting for me in the same outfit as she had left in. I went up to her and took her in my arms and held her close to me and then as our custom kissed her deeply and tenderly. I could taste the salty after-taste of cum on her lips and tongue that added to my building excitement. As we broke our embrace Erica asked me what I wanted to know. I told her everything.

“Well you were right about my former co-workers. When I came out to the club floor after I had freshened up and stored my other costumes in my locker there was a table of eight of them including two of my old managers. I spent nearly two hours entertaining them. Honey each one of them finger fucked me to orgasm and I sucked each of their cocks a and swallowed their cum. Drew who was back tonight told me they would give me one hundred dollars each to go to a hotel with them and let them fuck me. I told him I would think about it for another night but I had a shift to finish. I danced on stage some more and had several hot champagne session of two and three songs each. Sean over twenty men fingered my pussy and I sucked off ten of them.”

“Did anyone else ask to fuck you Erica?”

“Yes Sean the other two men I blew.” She breathed back at me

I wanted to hear more about her evening. She began to talk at length about the table full of her ex co-workers. How she had sat at the table when she first walked out on the floor and they had called her over to them. She said she flirted with her two ex managers and they had been the first to take her to the champagne room. How first Mr. Paulson, (Sam) had asked to go into the champagne room with her. How he had asked her if she had any limits in the champagne room. She told me how she had said to him that she did not fuck here but was willing to do almost anything else for him. Erica told me he asked her if she fucked anywhere else and that she told him she only did that when her husband was present and watching her.

Erica told me how she stripped for him and how he had felt her tits and squeezed her nipples had even sucked on her nipples. She then described how he had finger fucked her as she stood bent over at the waist with her legs spread and was facing away from him. Then how she had opened his fly and fished out his cock and started licking its head sipping up the pre-come as she licked him, how much he came in her mouth as she brought him off.

She told a similar story about Pat Armstrong her former supervisor. He asked her how long she had been stripping here and was surprised when Erica told him this was only her second night dancing at Malloys. He also asked her if I knew she was dancing here and if I knew what went on here in the champagne rooms. Erica told me she told him that I knew exactly what she did in the rooms and the club and that I totally approved of what she was doing.

“After all I told him, Sean takes me out every couple of weeks to get me stuffed with a stranger’s cock.” Erica grinned at me. “You should have seen the look on his face when I said that to him Sean.”

“I guessed he would have never figured what hot number you are.” I laughingly said in response.

“He also asked if he could fuck me Sean. Do you like it when I tell you when a man says he wants to fuck me?" Erica spicily said.

“You know I do Erica. You know how hard that makes me."

“Well I hope you don’t mind I told Pat we play at Checkers most Wednesday nights and he should come along some night and see us.” Erica grinned at me as she spoke.

“So you want to fuck your old boss eh Erica,”

“I wanted to fuck the whole table. I desperately wanted to go to the hotel with them and let them stick their cocks into me one after the other and fill up my pussy with their hot cum.” Erica looked at me with her little girl caught in the candy store look.

“So why didn't you go with them to the hotel and fuck them.” I said.

“I don't know, my pussy was really yelling at me because I didn't.” She giggled. “It kept saying that fingers are nice but I WANT COCK and you just said no to eight very hard ones.” She finished, playfully rubbing her pussy.

“Erica if you want to go to a hotel some night with a man or group of men and fuck them, feel free to my love.

“Well love I’m not quite done with telling you about tonight. Sean, the last three guys I was with in the champagne room, they fucked me.”

“MMMMMMMMM!!!” I sighed. “Erica you naughty wife.” I teased her.

“Well I was so hot after two days of being finger fucked, when the first guy finished fingering me to orgasm and he was dropping his pants for me to blow him, I just laid back and told him if he had a condom he could fuck me. It felt so sluttish and wicked just to open my legs and let this guy whose name I didn’t even know fuck my pussy. He pumped me for about five minutes and the filled the condom. He withdrew and thanked me and said I was a hot fuck. He stood up over me and dropped two one hundred dollar bills on the table beside the mini bed. I felt so wicked.”

“I like you when you are wicked.”

“The second guy asked me out on the floor of the club if he could fuck me in the Champagne room. I just said yes Sean! No pretence, the full knowledge that the reason I was going into the back was to spread my pussy wide open and let this nameless stranger fuck me. He lasted about twenty minutes and I had a mild orgasm as he filled the condom. He paid me the two hundred dollars we agreed on and I got dressed and went back into the club to do my last set on stage.”

“So what about the third guy you had Erica I can’t wait to here all those naughty details.” I breathlessly said to her. I was aroused beyond belief and descriptionby the activities my wife had engaged in this evening.

“Well when I was dancing on stage guess who was sitting at the stage? Mr Paulson the senior manager from my former work had returned to the club and he was sitting at the stage and his eyes were riveted on me. I danced through my set and really spiced it up. During my third song I got real close to him and squatted in front of him and openly pistoned two fingers in and out of myself. He leaned in very close and said “I want to fuck you”.

“Leaning back I stood slowly running a finger through my slit, I smiled and nodded my head. When I finished my number I dressed quickly and hooked my arm in Sam’s I guided him back to the room area. I stripped slowly for him and even undressed him from the waist down. He fingered me of course and felt my titties Sean. Then I told him to stick his cock in me and fuck me. I was really dirty Sean I told him how nasty I was and how I couldn’t wait to feel his hot cum inside of me.” Looking at me she continued. “No I did not make him use a condom Sean.”

With that Erica stood and slowly stripped her mini skirt away from her hips and lewdly spread herself on the floor in front of me. I could clearly see the wad of tissue in her pussy lips she removed it and almost instantly a drop of milky white cum oozed from her lips. I slowly slid beside her and kissed her hard on the mouth. Erica had discovered from our sessions with other men how much I liked to fuck her pussy when it was full of another man’s cum so this was a huge turn on for me.

“So does your former boss like your new career?” I asked Erica as I fingered her well-used pussy

Well he and the others got it off to a great rewarding start.” Erica smiled at me.

“How much did they spend on you?”

“Almost a thousand dollars from the eight of them and then another hundred from Pat at the end of the night. I made nineteen hundred dollars tonight Sean stripping and feeling and sucking and being fingered and fucking. Sean, does that make me a prostitute?”

“Technically yes it does Erica.”

“That’s okay isn’t it Sean. I mean that’s what the woman in the story did. And before I left tonight you seemed to say I could fuck there if I wanted to. That it was up to me if I wanted to take money from men to fuck my pussy.”

“ Well I had hoped for this.” I said as I continued to finger Erica’s cunt. “Your nice full pussy to fuck.”

“It is okay though Sean isn’t it? I mean you said you wanted me to strip and suck and be fingered and have men pay to do it .I figured because of what you had written and said you would want this too.” Erica looked imploringly at me as she said this to me.

I knew that she was trying to deal with some of the inevitable guilt with which she must have been dealing. Or at least justify her behaviour, not that she was wrong. I knew that I wanted Erica to do this exactly as the heroine of my story had. Her husband in the story had told her that what happened at the club was a separate reality, that what ever she did there did not count in the outside world. I brought my fingers to my mouth and sucked the mixture of Erica and Pat’s cum off them and looked at my wife.

“Well Erica my love, just like the husband in the story, Honey what you do at the club doesn’t count in the outside world.” I said reassuringly to her.

“I love you Sean for all of this you are the most wonderful husband in the world.”

“Hey I get a lot out of what you are doing too Erica I am so hard right now I could cut glass with my erection. I am so in love with you and love you too Erica very much. I am not a saint either Erica. I deliberately gave you the story to plant the idea of you becoming a dancer.” I said holding my breath a bit at this admission

“Like I did not realize that silly.” She said in response then ruffled my hair and playfully stroked my aching cock that by now was released from my sweats. “Men you think you are so smart and devious.” She trailed off in laughter

“Well miss smarty when did you realize it.” I challenged.

“When I was reading it the first few times. I thought my god that is so neat he wants me naked in front of oodles of men, being felt and openly fingered and with finality fucked. That is even hot for Sean I thought to myself. Sean I manufactured the nastiness at work. There was none .No one could understand why I was leaving and I did not give a reason, just that I was resigning. “ Erica looked for one of the only times in our relationship apprehensive as she looked up at me.

“You VIXEN!” I responded to her. Then I laughed so hard I almost peed right there lying beside her.

“Well I must admit you were a very good actress. I never even suspected that, you are a brat my sweet wife.” I said when I had composed myself some.

“So I take it you are not too mad at me.” Erica said.

“How can I be mad about you doing something I wanted you doing, Erica. I am surprised yes for sure but in no way am I angry in the least with you.”

“I kind of was wondering how you were going to get me to Malloys. I must say though I really did not know you were serious until you told me how you wanted me to dress on Friday night. That was a dead giveaway.”

“So see you weren't as sneaky as you thought you were being.” She grinned at me.

“Well as I said you played a good act that is for sure. I'm impressed and ...Erica very happy at your career change, as I bet your former co-workers are.” I grinned at her.

“Well Sam sure is, he said I had the tightest pussy he ever felt. He says he going to come see me every Saturday Night that he can. He was also talking about some of the senior partners coming next weekend with him.” Erica grinned at me.

“Well don't miss another opportunity like tonight you naughty wife.” I said as I licked back behind her ear and nibbled on lobe, which drives her nuts.

“Whatever do you mean Sean?” Erica playfully said as she was poking me in the side trying to tickle me.

“Don't miss the chance at another table full.” I said in response.

“A table full of cocks that want to take me to a hotel and fuck me Sean. Is that what you mean?”

“That is exactly what I mean!”

“You mean you don’t mind if eight men fuck me one after the other.”

“Erica I'd love to see you gangbanged.”

“Like that woman we saw on that video.” She said shuddering as she said it.

“Yes exactly like that.”

I was so hard from the talking and the pictures of Erica that were running through my mind I was ready to explode. Erica who by now was nude from the waist down was lying beside me, her body intertwining in mine. I reached up and stroked her soft and flowing hair and then reached down towards her sopping wet pussy and started to gently rub and finger her clit. Erica started to sigh and shiver a little under my touch.

This was soon replaced by soft whimpering and mewing that came from her lips and throat as her excitement built inside of her. Even after all the stimulation she had been exposed to over the last two days Erica's hair trigger clit was still responsive. She was soon writhing under my touch and she was softly begging me to get inside of her. Soon her exclamations became more vocal and increased steadily in volume.

This continued for a few more minutes before Erica was panting for me to fuck her, I entered her sopping wet pussy feeling the delicious mixture of her pussy juices and the unmistakable feel of Pat's cum that was still inside of Erica. I could actually feel the cum leak past my cock as I pumped deeply into my wife's pussy. I knew it was not mine that was leaking out of her because I had not cum yet. As I stroked her I found myself imagining what it would be like if I was fucking her after eight or more loads had been deposited in her. It was an incredible sensation to fuck Erica's pussy knowing that I was the fourth cock inside her warm tight pussy tonight. I must have been at it for more than twenty minutes when Erica started to scream that she was going to cum. I quickened my pace and soon we exploded together. Erica bucked and writhed and moaned loudly as I came deep inside of her.

THE NEXT DAY

Sunday morning started about the same time and way that Saturday had. I made us a great breakfast and we lounged around the house and took our time with the meal. We talked a lot about the last two days. Erica was still poking fun at me for thinking I had been so subtle and sneaky in my approach in wanting her to change careers. I told her she was a natural at the club and on stage and told her all those years of practicing by dancing in private for me had paid off. She smiled and said that it was true that had made it easier for her on Friday night. She also told me that as soon as she saw Drew and the table of young men he was with that she knew this was going to be fun.

Our day went on and we both did some things that we had put off for the weekend's fun so we busied ourselves with that. About three-thirty in the after-noon the phone rang; I picked it up to answer it.

“Hello.” I said into the receiver.

“Hello is this ... ah ... Sean?” The male voice on the end of the phone said.

“Yes it is. Who is this please?” I responded.

“This is Sam ... Mr. Paulson.” He said. “I was wondering if ... ah ... er I could speak to Erica.” He finished quickly.

I put my hand on the phone to cover the receiver and called to Erica.

“Erica the telephone is for you.” I grinned at her and handed her the receiver.

”Hello this is Erica,” She said.

“Well hello Sam. How are you today? Yes I had a lovely time last night too you naughty man." Erica giggled as she said this and flashed me a sexy smile. “So what can I do for you this afternoon Sam?”

“Oh you bad boy!!” She said into the receiver. “I don’t think so not today Sam I am going to spend the day with my husband. After all he deserves some attention for all the men he let me play with on the weekend.”

“Sean he wants me to go to a hotel and fuck him he says he can't get my pussy out of his mind.” Erica said quietly to me as she had her hand over receiver so he could not hear her talking to me. She kept listening to Sam as he talked to her on the phone and although nice about it she was very firm in her no about today. Then he said something to Erica that caused her to close her eyes and breathe heavily and then sigh.

“Yes I meant what I said about considering Drew's offer.” She finally answered his seeming question to her.

“Well I guess we could start at the club like last night and then adjourn to a quieter place.” She continued.

As she kept talking and nodding and smiling, I was aware that my sweet loving wife was clearly making arrangements to be gangbanged.

“Yes I am sure it will be okay with Sean. I mean I am sure you talked to Pat last night and he told you about Sean taking me out to pick up single men; whom he watches fuck me. Yes it is very true Sam I have had eight other men in me in the last three months and Sean has watched every single one fuck me. No he wasn't, but he knew I would be last night at the club and I told him every detail when I returned home.” Erica winked at me when she said this.

“Sean you don't mind if I have a party with Sam and some of the men from my old work do you?” Erica said this loudly with her mouth away from the phone.

1...34567...9