The Erikson Twins Big Summer Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Eroscott
Eroscott
2,066 Followers

Don and Dan gave Jackie a quick once over and then glanced at each other. They got a whiff of her perfume. It smelled expensive, not like what their girlfriends wore. They swallowed and entered the kitchen, Dan going first. Jackie closed and locked the door then turned to face the twins. They were both wearing white button down shirts, well-pressed, with the sleeves rolled up twice, clean jeans, and cowboy boots. They looked scrumptious to Jackie in a cute mid-western sort of way.

"Oh, before I forget," she said as she purposely walked between them, brushing ever so lightly against them, "I've got your money here." There was an envelope on the counter which she picked up then turned and held out for one of them to take.

"Well, uh, Mrs., that is, Jackie," Dan started to say. He and his brother had talked about this and they both felt that if they were going to fuck Mrs. Corbin it didn't seem right, somehow, to take their lawn maintenance pay from her.

Jackie immediately knew what was going on in their minds and almost laughed. She would have gladly paid them for sex and knew that some women of her age did just that.

Jackie stepped up to Dan and smiled. "It's your money," she said in a low, sultry voice. She looked at Don, "And yours, too." Then she reached around Dan to carefully slide the envelope into his back pocket. His jeans were tight on his firm young ass so she took her time getting it in and copping a good feel as she was doing it. Dan's ass was as firm as hers, and so much more exciting than her husband's saggy ass.

She was standing nearly toe-to-toe with Dan and looking at him eye-to-eye with her high heels on. She could smell his cologne: Old Spice. She loved the smell of Old Spice cologne. "I love the smell of your cologne," Jackie said as she gave him a big grin with her very white teeth. The envelope was in his pocket now but her hand was still on his ass. She put her other hand on Dan's other firm buttock, looking him directly in the eyes.

"Oh yeah?" Dan said, hoping his voice didn't sound as nervous as he felt.

Minty breath, Jackie thought. At least these boys know about oral hygiene. But then I expected that, didn't I? She also expected that their bodily hygiene was just as good.

Dan didn't know quite what to do. He'd never had a girl, let alone a hot mature woman, come on to him like this before.

Jackie was having fun. She could feel Dan's body trembling. "Are you afraid of me?" she asked.

"What? No!" Dan answered.

"Then put your arms around me and kiss me, please," Jackie told him.

Dan opened his mouth then closed it. He put his arms through Jackie's and around to her back. Yes, he and his brother had come here sure that they were going to have sex with her but the reality of it was amazing, almost overwhelming. He hoped that he wouldn't come too soon and embarrass himself when they got down to making love.

Jackie pulled Dan's hips forward against hers and felt the lump in his jeans that she'd hoped would be there. She pressed her tits against his chest. She tilted her head a little to the left. Dan, heart beating like a trip hammer, tilted his head a bit to the left. Jackie brushed her lips against his. "You have kissed a girl before, haven't you?" she asked.

Dan started to answer but Jackie pressed her lips against his, opening them a little, and using the tip of her tongue to tease open his lips and mouth. Then Jackie and Dan were involved in a long tongue-twisting, wet, delicious kiss. Dan's arms automatically tightened on Jackie's body, pulling her firmly against his own. She pulled his hips harder against her own. Jackie and Dan kissed for several seconds, grinding their hips together.

"Oh fuck!" Don exclaimed. His cock was hard and feeling uncomfortable in his tight jeans.

Jackie pulled her lips from Dan's, giving him a couple of sweet lip kisses then turned to Don. "I suppose you'd like a kiss, too," she said, teasing him.

"Uh! Uh!" was all that he got out.

"I'll take that for a yes," Jackie said. "Sorry lover, but you don't mind if I kiss your twin brother, do you?" she said to Dan.

Dan grinned, cock hard and ready, knowing that what he and his brother had hoped would happen was going to happen. They'd talk about sharing a girl or woman before. They'd even tried to suggest it to their girlfriends but only got back, "You've got to be kidding!" answers. That was when they began switching bracelets and fucking each other's girlfriends without them knowing about it. But now, now, they had a bona fide beautiful cougar who knew the score and wanted to score with both of them and, of course, they both wanted to score with her.

Jackie turned away from Dan and stepped up to Don. God, she thought, the resemblance is remarkable. If she didn't know better she would have thought she was getting ready to kiss Dan again.

Don embraced Jackie. Her hands went up to the back of his head and then they were involved in a deep, wet kiss, too.

Dan watched his twin brother kissing Jackie. His cock twitched with a pulse of pleasurable desire. He grinned and shook his head. Oh yes, he thought, I am so ready to fuck Jackie and to watch my brother fuck her too.

Jackie was surprised to find that her heart was beating hard, but she liked it. She could feel the wetness in her pussy. The ice had been broken and she was ready to get down to business. She wasn't going to need any foreplay. Thinking about this all afternoon and evening had been foreplay enough for her. Still, it wouldn't hurt to see what their oral skills were like.

Jackie pulled her lips from Don's. "Mmm, you two know how to kiss." Neither one of them had tried to choke her with their tongue. They had, more-or-less, followed her lead. She put her arm through Don's right arm and took Dan's hand to pull him closer then put her other arm through his left arm. "But what a girl wants to know is, well, what other oral skills you might have." She gave them both a sweet smile.

Before either Dan or Don could answer, Jackie gave them each a quick kiss on the lips and let go of their arms. "Come on. Follow me," she said as she turned and started across the kitchen to the hallway. Don and Dan were right behind her.

In the bedroom, Jackie turned the bedside lamp on to low then turned to face Don and Dan. She smiled then undid the sash to her robe and shrugged it off over her shoulders. She caught it with her hands then half turned and tossed it over the back of the chair next to the night stand. She heard both boys gasp.

"Damn, Mrs. Cor... uh, Jackie," Dan said.

"You're gorgeous," Don finished for him.

"Thank you," Jackie said demurely. She smiled sweetly at them and was pleased to the core of her sexual being with their reaction.

To Don and Dan, their hot little girlfriends, seemed almost plump compared to this sculpted goddess of womanhood standing in front of them...in black hold-up stockings and stiletto high heels. They stood there looking at her for a few moments, their brains more-or-less frozen.

Jackie grinned. "Well boys, we can't continue what we started in the kitchen unless you get undressed." With that she carefully removed one shoe then the other before placing them under the bed, bending over in such a manner as to give the boys a good look at her naked ass and her pussy lips, squeezed between her thighs.

Dan and Don jumped into action, all but ripping their shirts off and kicking out of their boots before struggling with their belts and pants. Jackie noticed that they weren't wearing any underwear. Both boys hopped around a bit getting their socks off and Jackie refrained from laughing, truly enjoying their youthful exuberance.

Finally, they were stripped and standing facing her and it was Jackie's turn to admire their lean, muscular bodies. Their cocks, neither huge nor small, just a good size in length and thickness, were standing at attention at a forty-five degree angle from their bodies. Oh yeah, Jackie told herself, I'm definitely going to enjoy tonight.

Earlier, Jackie had removed the half-dozen designer pillows from the bed, folded down the bedspread and top sheet and braced the four large pillows of the queen-sized bed against the headboard. "Come on boys, I want one of you on either side of me," she said as she turned to climb up on the bed, giving them another good look at her firm ass, as well as her asshole and her pussy. She arranged herself in the middle of the bed against the pillows. Don quickly moved to get on her right side and just as quickly Dan climbed over to her left side. They both turned towards her.

"Now boys, you know I can't tell one of you from the other, and I noticed you're not wearing your bracelets." Don and Dan grinned and nodded. "So," Jackie continued, "I'm not even going to try to guess who's doing what, but I'm sure we'll still have a lot of fun."

Jackie turned to her left and put her arms around Dan and kissed him then she turned to Don and did the same. Next she turned around onto her knees and scooted down a little. She took hold of their hard cocks and both Don and Dan shivered with delight.

"You have nice cocks," Jackie said. "And they look exactly alike. Imagine that," she said and then chuckled.

"Oh! Oh!" Don said suddenly as Jackie bent down and began sucking his cock. He looked at his brother, who was grinning. This was something they'd both talked about and fantasized about, being twins: making love to one woman together.

And then Dan was gasping as Jackie began sucking his cock. She took turns sucking one twin's cock then the others for several minutes. "Mmm, good," Jackie said. "I love sucking cock. "I hope you like licking pussy."

"Oh yes," Dan said.

"We love licking pussy," Don said.

"Excellent," Jackie said as she stopped sucking their cocks and flop herself down between them on her back, "because I want one of you to lick my pussy now while one of you fucks my mouth."

Dan and Don jumped to their knees, facing each other over Jackie. It looked to her like they were getting ready to play "paper-rock-scissors" and she almost laughed.

"Here," she grabbed Dan's hard cock. "I'll suck this later, uh...?"

"Dan," Dan said.

"I want you to lick my pussy right now, Dan," Jackie continued, "while I suck Don's cock. Then, when he comes in my mouth, you two can switch places and I'll suck your cock while he licks my pussy. Okay?"

Don and Dan grinned at each other. They were going to get to come in a woman's mouth and she wanted them to. Their girlfriends were adamant that they should never do that with them if they wanted them to continue being their girlfriends.

Dan quickly moved down the bed a bit farther and Jackie spread her legs for him. Getting down on his belly, he could see that Jackie's labia were slightly parted and he could just make out in the dim light that they were wet inside. He brought his nose and mouth to her delightful looking naked pussy, smelling of her perfume with an undertone of her natural womanly fragrance and then he began licking this beautiful, sexy, older woman's pussy. He wondered why he didn't have an orgasm right then and there.

"Mmm, oh yessss," Jackie sighed. "A little harder, sweetie, and don't be afraid to nibble on me. I like being bitten, just not too hard. Okay?"

"Mmm-hmm," Dan happily replied with his mouth now buried deep in Jackie's pussy.

As this was happening, Don moved up closer to Jackie's head. She turned to look up at him as she took hold of his cock. She smiled. "I sense that, even though you boys have some experience with sex, you might be a bit excited, right?"

"Uh, yeah," Don admitted. "I'm, well, I'm kind of afraid I'll embarrass myself by... ."

"Coming too soon?" Jackie asked.

Don swallowed and nodded. He was glad for the dim light in the bedroom because he could feel himself blushing.

"Don't worry about it, baby," Jackie cooed. "I don't want you to hold back. Just let it go when it happens. Then they next time you'll be able to last longer, right?"

Don, nodded, smiling. "Yeah, but, uh, do you really want me to come in your mouth?" he asked.

"You've never done that before?" Jackie asked. She was lightly stroking Don's cock as they were talking.

Don shook his head.

"Well, Don, I like it. I really do. I like feeling a man's cock pulsing in my mouth as he's shooting his cum-load down my throat." Jackie was overplaying it just a bit, but it was fun to do with these young men. "So don't you worry, Don. I'll suck your cock and when you come, you come, and I'll take it all in my mouth and swallow it." With that, Jackie slid her mouth over Don's cock and commenced making love to it. She had him gasping and groaning immediately.

Dan, for his part, while getting more aggressive with his mouth and tongue on Jackie's tasty pussy, had been listening to her conversation with his brother. He felt a sense of relief because he knew he was going to blow his load almost as soon as she began sucking his cock when it was his turn, so turned on was he.

Jackie pulled her mouth off of Don's cock. "Mmm, Dan, yesss," she hissed. "You're doing wonderfully. Suck my pussy, baby. Suck my pussy." Then she began sucking Don's cock once again.

Don watched his brother eating Jackie's cunt and knew he would be doing the same thing soon. He looked down to where this beautiful older woman had her lips stretched around his cock and it was like being in a very realistic dream. He knew it wasn't going to take much longer before he came. Don put his hands on Jackie's head and began thrusting his hips, fucking her mouth. His girlfriend never let him do this. Jackie expected it and enjoyed it. She was also enjoying what Dan was doing to her pussy. He needed more experience, more feedback, but his basic technique was good and had Jackie moaning around Don's cock as he fucked her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Don cried out as he felt his balls tighten up and his cock begin to pulse with intense pleasure even before the first big rope of his thick cum began shooting out of it and into Jackie's mouth. But then it did and, one spurt after another, six, seven, eight times, the incredible feeling of ejaculating, orgasmic release, pulsed from his cock and buzzed through his body and vibrated in his brain.

He was panting by the time he finished. Jackie had her hand on his cock, milking it out, swallowing every bit of his cum without hesitation, without gagging. Don was now sure he was in love with Jackie.

"Mmm, that was delicious and such a big load, too," Jackie said, looking up at Don and giving him a big grin. "Come down here and give me a big kiss."

Don hesitated. Dan almost laughed as he continued eating Jackie's pussy.

Jackie gave Don a look. He shrugged and grinned and slid his body down and stretched out. He put a hand behind Jackie's head. "That was the best blow job ever, Jackie," he said. Then he planted his lips over hers and gave her a long, wet, tongue-twisting kiss.

"I'm glad you liked it," Jackie said when they pulled their lips apart, "because I really enjoyed it. I like sucking cock and having a man come in my mouth. Now just relax here and watch your brother and me." Jackie was truly enjoying this threesome with the Erikson twins.

Dan slid his middle finger into Jackie's pussy, crooked it up and began carefully probing.

"Ah!" Jackie gave out a little gasp as his finger found and pressed on her g-spot, then he began tapping on it firmly. "Oh! Oh! Dan, you know about the g-spot," Jackie said, as what Dan was doing was giving her a warm, intense feeling of pleasure.

"What's the use of the internet if you can't learn about the important things," Don answered for his brother.

Jackie laughed and then gasped and moaned some more. Don rolled over to kiss her over and over again. His right hand captured her right breast and massaged it a bit before he began to pinch her nipple between his thumb and forefinger. Jackie moaned in his mouth as they kissed some more. Then Don moved down and took her nipple in his mouth and licked and sucked on it before biting it firmly, but not too hard.

"Harder," Jackie gasped. "And pull back," she commanded. Don smiled to himself before biting down harder on her nipple and tugging on it as he held it firmly between his teeth. "Oh my God!" Jackie gasped.

With Don working over Jackie's tits and Dan working over her clitoris with his mouth and her g-spot with his finger, it didn't take long before Jackie was having an incredible orgasm. She had one hand on the back of Don's head pressing his face against her breast and one hand on the back of Dan's head pressing his face against her pussy. Her thighs were squeezing his head and her hips were thrusting up, bruising his lips on her pubic bone. She gave one last noisy gasp and then her hips fell back to the bed and she was panting.

As she released her grip on Don's and Dan's head and let her legs splay out lazily, Dan decided he wasn't going to wait. He got to his knees between Jackie's legs and quickly shoved his hard cock into her wet pussy.

Jackie gasped again and raised her head. Dan grinned at her and began fucking her with long, deep strokes. He was in fuck heaven. He was actually fucking the mayor's wife, possibly the hottest milf in town, only she wasn't a milf since she didn't have any children, not that it mattered to him. Further, not knowing what to expect, he was pleasantly surprised to find her pussy as tight as his girlfriend's pussy was.

Don resigned himself to having sloppy seconds but he really didn't mind. It was exciting to see his brother fucking Jackie and his cock was hard again and needed attention. He maneuvered up onto his knees by Jackie's head, holding his hard cock in his hand. "Suck my cock, Jackie." It was a command, not a request, but not a harsh command.

Jackie realized that she would now be on equal footing with these two young men and that pleased her. She took Don's cock into her mouth again and began sucking on it. Dan's cock was fucking her good and his cock, sliding in and out of her pussy, a pussy kept tight by both her being in such good shape and Kegel exercises, felt marvelous. She couldn't believe that she had gone ten years not having sex with anyone but her husband, whose cock was definitely smaller than these boys and whose technique, more times than not, tended to be roll on, insert, thrust several times, come, roll off onto his back and fall asleep.

But now, now, she was really getting fucked and fucked good, as well as sucking cock at the same time. She loved it. She also knew that Dan probably wasn't going to last long, at least not long enough for her to have another orgasm. But Don could take his place. Oh yes, she thought, as soon as Dan comes, Don can start fucking me. Jackie was thrilled and happy and oh so glad she had finally decided to seduce the Erikson twins, not that it had taken much seducing.

And then Dan was coming, grunting and groaning as he began pumping his pleasure juice out of his cock and deep up inside Jackie's pussy one delightful pulse after another.

Jackie took her mouth off of Don's cock and he shifted back a bit as Dan lowered himself down over Jackie. He turned his head to look at his brother and winked, and then he surprised both his brother and Jackie by giving her a long, affectionate kiss.

When Dan pulled his lips away from Jackie's he smiled at her. "Thank you Jackie. That was great." He pushed himself back up to his knees, his cock still firmly ensconced in Jackie's wet pussy. "And yes Don, I kissed Jackie on the mouth after she'd been sucking your cock. I figured, all things considered, that it wouldn't make me gay and I really wanted to kiss her.

Jackie and Don laughed. "Now move aside, Dan, and let Don take your place," Jackie said. "And bring that your cock up here and I'll suck it for you."

Eroscott
Eroscott
2,066 Followers