The Eros Project Ch. 05

Story Info
Vicky and Angela learn about the Eros Project.
5k words
4.66
26.7k
58

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/06/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SirSinn
SirSinn
3,538 Followers

This is a lighthearted and not very serious attempt to explain why all the characters in my stories have big tits and big dicks.

As with all my stuff, this will feature large breasted women having sex with big dicked men with plenty of anal and cumshots. Consider this your warning about the content so don't bother complaining about yet another story on Literotica featuring huge tits and dicks -- if that isn't your thing, then stop reading now and leave the rest of us to enjoy ourselves.

As always, everyone is 18 or over.

† † † † †

"Oh my God," Angela said, flicking through the manila folder. "Is this true?"

Vicky shrugged her shoulders and looked at her sister. "Who knows? Luke seems to think it is."

The sisters sat at Vicky's dining room table, Luke's "Eros Project" folder open in front of them, printed reports and photographs spread out over the surface. Angela flicked through the pages in the file, staring at the pictures of large breasted, attractive women that -- according to the file -- were the result of an experiment that had started in the 70s.

"So this Professor Nicholson starts this project in the 70s to make women more attractive, and ends up creating -- what? Super stacked and horny MILFs who can't help but fuck their sons and daughters?"

"That's what Luke's research seems to say," Vicky said, pushing a loose strand of blonde hair behind her ear. "And he clearly thinks you and I are the results of the project as well. And not just us, either." She reached into the papers and searched through them for a moment, pulling out a handful and showing them to her sister.

"Jesus, that's Kara Ryan and her sister Jill -- and Tiffany Summers and her daughter Serena," Angela said as she flipped through the papers. Each sheet had a report on a woman, complete with what looked like surveillance photos showing the big-titted moms out and about, clearly unaware they were being watched. "We know them," Angela said. She held up the sheet on Tiffany Summers and read aloud. "Subject has initiated contact with both sons and suspect daughter to follow -- displays expected high libido -- also high positive for anal -- expect conflation with neighbours soon." Angela looked at Vicky. "What do you think that last line means?"

"I think it means there was one big orgy," Vicky laughed.

"Isn't this a bit creepy? Someone watching and reporting on them?"

"I suppose, though it makes sense if there is this experiment and it's still ongoing that they want to keep a track of the subjects and what's happening with them."

Angela suddenly looked at her sister. "Oh god, do they have files on us?"

"Why? Have you and Mark been getting up to something I should know about?" Angela blushed. "Come on, cards on the table time," Vicky said. When Angela didn't say anything, Vicky went first. "Yesterday, I pretended to forget my towel in the shower and had Luke bring me one in -- and we ended up fucking in the bathroom." She smiled as Angela's eyes went wide. "This morning, I woke him up with a blow job, we fucked and then he crammed his cock up my ass and buttfucked me until he came all over my face."

"Jesus, Vicky!" Angela whispered.

"And you know what, Ang? I fucking loved it." She grinned at her older sister. "What about you? You and Mark been getting up to anything I should know about?"

Angela's blush increased, her cheeks turning a deep crimson which was all the answer Vicky needed.

"A couple of days ago," she said, "Mark had jerked off into a pair of my panties. When I talked to him about it last night, we -- we ended up having sex on the sofa. I tried to tell myself it was wrong and that we'd never do it again but this morning -- well -- I couldn't help myself and -- and we ended up having -- having anal sex in the kitchen."

"My big sister getting buttfucked," Vicky said with a big smile. "Now that I'd like to see."

Angela looked worried. "What are we going to do, Vicky? Is this Eros Project thing real? Is it some sort of mind control?"

"Why don't we go ask them?" Vicky said. At her sister's puzzled expression, she reached over to a page that sat apart from the folder. "I did some research of my own, using Luke's as a starting point. There's a mention in there of the Old State Building in town -- Luke's actually marked it as "not found" -- but I wondered if it referred to -- "

"The Old Station Building?" Angela interrupted.

"Exactly. I think someone's made an error somewhere and Luke isn't old enough to know about the Old Station Building so wouldn't make the connection."

"And you think this Eros Project is based there?"

"There's enough there to make me think it's possible." She smiled at Angela. "Wanna take a drive into the city?"

† † † † †

"This is crazy," Angela said. "We're not going to find anything,"

"Then it doesn't matter," Vicky replied. "If there's nothing there, we'll have a nice afternoon, do some shopping and head home. I might call in to Jay's Sweet Things and get some new lingerie for Luke."

"For Luke?"

"Oh I'll be wearing it," Vicky said before dropping her voice to a whisper, "but I'll be wearing it while my son fucks me."

"Jesus, Vicky," Angela said, blushing.

"For a woman who got buttfucked by her son this morning, you're easily embarrassed," Vicky laughed.

As they walked through the town, Vicky was paying more attention to the people around them than she had before. Whether or not she was expecting to see it, or maybe because it was true, she had to admit there was a high percentage of women like her and her sister -- very attractive, usually blonde, all with big tits, small waists and firm, round butts. For the first time, she really noticed that a good proportion of the women in the neighbourhood looked as though they could have stepped off the set of a porn film.

And, she saw, more than half of them had younger, good looking men on their arms and she had to wonder just how many of the couples were mother and son.

"Here we are," Angela said as they stopped outside what they knew as the Old Station Building. It had housed the train line offices years before but had gone bust and been repurposed over time which was probably why Luke hadn't made the connection.

They both looked up at the sign above the door.

"Paradise Massages," Angela read. "Doesn't sound like the sort of place you'd find a secret genetic experiment operating from."

"Sounds like a perfect cover to me," Vicky said. "Coming?"

They stepped inside and looked around the reception area: neon pink was the colour of choice as lights framed posters of girls that were available to deliver a massage, and the reception desk and customer chairs were also pink. It was no surprise that each of the girls in the posters were as slim and stacked as Angela and Vicky, and the young receptionist herself, who smiled as they entered, was built the same.

"Good afternoon, welcome to Paradise Massages," she said with a big smile. "I'm Candy, what can I do for you?"

"Hi Candy," Vicky said. "This might sound strange but -- does the Eros Project mean anything to you?"

Candy's eyes went wide in surprise. "Oh wow, we don't get many questions about that these days," she said. "Take a seat and I'll get someone for you."

As Candy stood up and went out the door behind her, Angela and Vicky sat on the pink sofa.

"That was a damn sight easier than I was expecting," Vicky said.

"Yeah, but it does mean this whole thing is real," Angela said. "What if it is some sort of mind control thing?"

"Oh come on, mind control doesn't exist," Vicky said before lowering her voice. "And even if it did, it still wouldn't stop me fucking my son again!"

"Jesus, Vicky, you're insatiable!"

Vicky leaned in and whispered in her sister's ear. "Tell me you didn't enjoy getting Mark's cock crammed up your ass this morning -- and that you're not going to do it again as soon as you can."

Angela moaned softly, remembering the feeling of her son's huge prick being stuffed up her backside that morning.

"Oh God, you're right," she whispered. "Whatever's going on has given me the best sex I've ever had. I loved Mark fucking my ass."

The two sisters looked at each other, their eyes shining with lust. Vicky licked her lips and moved a little closer, their faces just inches apart.

"I wanna see that," Vicky whispered. "I want to watch you get fucked up the ass by your son -- I wanna eat your pussy while he buttfucks you, sis -- and I wanna taste your ass on his cock!"

"Fuuuuckkkk," Angela whispered. "God, I want that so much right now," she said, twisting in her seat, their huge tits nudging up against each other. "Why have we never fooled around with each other, Vicky?"

"Mmmm, I don't know -- but I think we should make up for lost time as soon as we can, don't you?"

"Excuse me for interrupting, ladies," a voice said, "but I believe you were asking about the Eros Project?"

The sisters moved apart and looked up at the speaker, a statuesque redhead in her 20s, wearing round glasses, who smiled at them knowingly, as if she'd heard what they'd been saying. She wore a business suit that barely warranted the description -- a short skirt that clearly showed the start of her stocking tops, a white blouse that had the top two or three buttons undone, and a jacket which, while it was buttoned at her belly, was spread wide by the pair of huge tits that her suit had no hope of hiding.

"Hi, I'm Charlene Nicholson," the redhead said, shaking their hands as they stood and introduced themselves. "If you'd like to follow me, I can introduce you to my father, Professor Nicholson."

They followed Charlene to a spacious back office with two sofas, a large desk, and bookcases along two walls. As they entered, the man behind the desk stood and walked over to shake their hands as Charlene told him their names.

"Good day, ladies," he said in a deep voice, smiling at them. "I'm Professor Damien Nicholson. I understand you have some questions about a project of mine?"

He indicated the sofas, Vicky and Angela sitting on one, he and Charlene sitting on the other.

"I'm -- I'm a little confused," Vicky said. "Me and my sister were led to believe that the Eros Project started in the 70s and yet you're -- I mean to say -- we were expecting someone -- "

"Older?" the Professor laughed. "I'm older than I look, if I'm honest," he said.

"Well you look great," Angela said, clearly taken in by his dark good looks, short, cropped beard and dazzling smile. "Sorry, that was -- a bit forward of me."

The Professor laughed again. "I take it as a compliment. So, the Eros Project -- what would you like to know?"

"Well -- we think it was meant to be something to make women more attractive," Angela said.

"That is correct. I instituted the project in order to create beautiful women who would embrace their sexuality and feel free to indulge their desires. I wanted to give women an increase in bust size at the same time as slimming the waist and firming the buttocks. This was coupled with a higher libido than average."

"Does that include -- us?" Angela asked.

The Professor smiled. "I have put my project into action in many places; here, in the city, obviously, as well as in the nearby trailer park, Holy Hills, and further afield in other -- Realms, shall we say."

"So we're part of the project?" Vicky asked.

"If I may be so bold, with your faces and figures, you are clearly the product of my work."

"And were there any -- side effects?" Vicky asked.

The Professor and Charlene smiled at each other.

"The increased libido I mentioned?" the Professor asked. "Sometimes that, coupled with a subject's obvious sexual attributes, can lead to a willingness to take as sexual partners those whom society might deem -- inappropriate?"

As he said this, Charlene casually placed her hand on his thigh.

"Have you experienced anything like that?" Charlene asked.

"Perhaps," Vicky said with a smile.

The Professor grinned. "We do not judge here, my daughter and I," he said. "In fact, just the opposite." He slipped his arm around Charlene who leaned in, his hand reaching around and gently cupping the side of her tit. "We would encourage those interactions."

"Is that what the Eros Project was really about?" Vicky said with a big smile. "Creating stacked, horny MILFs who'll fuck their sons?"

"And their daughters, if they have any," Charlene said. Her hand travelled further up her father's thigh before cupping the large bulge at his crotch. "As well as pretty much anyone who's part of the project."

"Tell us," the Professor said, "when did you last have sex?"

"This morning," Angela said, watching Charlene rub the growing bulge between her father's legs.

"Me too," Vicky said, her hand straying on to Angela's thigh as she watched Charlene grope at her father.

"Who was it with?" Charlene asked, taking hold of the zipper in her father's trousers and slowly pulling it down. "And what happened?"

"My son," Vicky said. "We had sex and then -- then he fucked me in the ass."

"And you, Angela?" the Professor asked as Charlene opened his trousers wide and reached in.

"The same -- anal sex with my son."

"Mmmm, and would you like to have sex with my father?" Charlene asked, pulling out her father's still hardening cock, the huge, meaty length pulsing in her hand as she dipped her head and sucked lovingly on the flared, ruby knob.

"Fucking hell that's big," Vicky sighed, one hand groping at her own big tits, the other moving between Angela's thighs and rubbing at her hot, moist crotch.

"Shit -- that puts Mark to shame and he's really big," Angela said, staring at Charlene as she tried to stuff more of the thick length into her mouth.

"Tell me, ladies," the Professor said, seemingly unfazed by the sloppy, noisy blowjob his daughter was giving him. "Have you had sex with each other, yet?" The sisters both shook their heads, still watching Charlene bob her head up and down on her father's prick. "You should," he said. "I would very much like to see that."

Without a pause, Vicky turned to Angela and kissed her, the two sisters moaning in pleasure as their tongues slid into each other's mouths for the first time. Angela reached up and gently squeezed Vicky's big tits, feeling the weight of them in her hands, her sister's nipples pressing against her palms.

"Mmmmm, fuck -- what are we doing?" Angela half whispered to Vicky as she felt her sister's hand run over her own tits while the other rubbed at her pussy through her jeans.

"This got kinda heavy quickly, didn't it?" Vicky murmured, thrusting her tongue deeper into Angela's mouth. "I don't care -- I just wanna fuck you."

Vicky gently pushed her sister back on to the sofa and climbed over her, pushing her T-shirt up as she did, exposing Angela's huge, round tits. She bent her head and sucked hard on first one nipple then the other, loving the feel of her sister's hard buds in her mouth. Beneath her, Angela squirmed, pushing her own jeans off her hips as quick as she could, forcing Vicky to kneel up and help her. With her legs free, Angela spread her legs and pulled her G-string to one side.

"Eat my pussy, sis," she said. "Please, baby -- eat my horny pussy!"

Angela groaned, throwing her head back as she felt Vicky's tongue run up and down the slick lips of her neatly shaved cunt before she spread them with her fingers and plunged her tongue inside. She sighed as her sister sucked and slurped up her pussy juices, alternately giving her long, loving licks and sucking gently on the stiff bud of her clit.

"Fuck yes! Fuck that's good!" she cried as Vicky ate her out, slipping a couple of fingers into her slippery twat at the same time, pumping them in and out as she ate her cunt.

"May I join you?" Charlene asked, kneeling at Angela's head. She was naked except for a pair of stockings, her business suit having been discarded, her huge tits in her hands, offering them to Angela who licked her lips.

Charlene leaned forward, and Angela sucked on another woman's nipples for the first time, loving the feel of them in her mouth, the soft weight of her big jugs pressing gently against her face. She bit them softly, Charlene murmuring her encouragement, feeding her more of her big globes.

Angela watched as the Professor stood over them, his huge, hard cock in hand. Charlene opened her mouth and let him feed it to her, his thick shaft sliding easily between her lips. She sucked on it for a moment, spitting and drooling on it before letting him pull back and bend it down, pointing towards Angela.

She eagerly let go of Charlene's tits and swapped them for the Professor's cock, sucking as much of the length as she could, the Professor bending over to give her as much as he could. Angela purred as she tasted a spurt of thick pre-cum run from his knob head, reaching up with one hand to milk more from his prick.

"Mmmm, I have got to get me some of that," Vicky said, lifting her head from her sister's pussy. She crawled up Angela's body and licked alternately at the shaft of the Professor and his daughter's big tits. With some reluctance, Angela let him pull his prick free and offer it to Vicky who swooped on it, stuffing the thick shaft into her mouth.

As her sister noisily gobbled at the cock in her mouth, Angela looked up past it and smiled at the Professor.

"Fuck me," she said in a husky voice that her sister had never heard her use before. "Fuck my tight pussy with your big -- fucking -- cock!"

Vicky grinned at her as the Professor moved away. "I like this horny side of you, sis," she said before bending down and kissing her deeply.

"Mmmm -- I think you'll be seeing a lot more of it," Angela laughed, kissing her back.

Vicky crawled off the sofa and headed toward Charlene as the Professor knelt between Angela's splayed legs. He aimed the swollen head of his cock between her pussy lips and eased forward, the big knob spreading her twat wide.

"Uuuhnnnn -- fucking hell -- aahhhh -- that's big!" she sighed.

The Professor held her legs behind the knees and pushed them up and apart, allowing him to stuff more and more of his cock into her. Inch after thick inch worked into her slippery pussy, Angela beginning to wonder if it would ever stop until she felt his big balls nudge against her ass.

Gently at first, the Professor began moving his hips, sliding his big dick in and out of Angela's pussy. As she looked up at him, she used both hands to gather up her huge jugs and pushed them up to her face, her tongue snaking out and licking at her own nipples, making his eyes flash with lust.

"Mmmmm, you like that?" she asked. "You like watching me -- mmmmmm -- sucking on my own tits?"

"Oh yes," the Professor said, starting to thrust a little faster, his prick sliding deeper with each move of his hips. "I love a big pair of tits." He looked over to his daughter Charlene and Angela's sister Vicky. "Just like my daughter."

Charlene sat on the floor with her back against the other sofa, Vicky -- now naked -- straddling her, leaning forward, her hands supporting her on the sofa seat cushions. True to her father's words, Charlene was clearly a tit lover -- with one hand, she held Vicky's firm globes so that she could lick and suck at them, gently chewing on one nipple for a moment before moving to the other. All the while, her other hand was between Vicky's thighs, two fingers moving in and out of her oily twat, the slick sounds of her finger fucking merging with the gasps and moans of Vicky.

"Yeah -- mmmmm -- finger fuck that pussy, baby," Vicky groaned, looking down at Charlene as she sucked voraciously on her huge jugs. "I don't know -- what you've done to us -- aahhhhh -- but I don't fucking care!"

Charlene released her tits for a second and smiled. "All we've done is release your inner slut," she said. "Everything you do is up to you. We can stop now if you want -- " Charlene pulled her fingers from Vicky's pussy, making her moan in disappointment, " -- or I can do this as well."

SirSinn
SirSinn
3,538 Followers
12