The Erotic Adventures of Juicy Kelly &...Ch. 3

Story Info
Kelly and Miranda clean up in The Tub.
1.4k words
4.13
21.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 07/21/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly,

From what you and Miranda told Greg and I later, you actually did go into the bathroom intent on getting cleaned up for us, so that you could both be fresh for our next group go. And you did get clean, for a litte while, before getting dirty again. Really dirty.

The bathroom is a large room that has a long counter with double sinks down one side with plenty of cabinet space underneath . On the opposite wall is the toliet and a bidet that I had recently installed. On the far wall, facing you as you enter the room is The Tub. Well, we call it The Tub but it's really meant for showering . . . and sex. 6 people can fit in there easily but I've had 10 in there at least once. The near wall and right side is made of glass and contains a door, allowing people to enter. The far and left wall hold an elaborate network of nozzles, showerheads, tap handles and a small lip to sit down on. It's a happy place. Jets on the walls continually mist the air with fine droplets of water.

You looked into Miranda's pretty eyes. "I'm so glad I met you. And your friends."

"Me too, hun."

Standing in the center of the room you each took the other into your arms and slowing kissed . Tongues playing across lips and teeth. Hands roaming and stroking over backs and asses. Miranda's big tits pressed against yours, taut nipples rubbing. For five minutes you stood like that, kissing and moaning. Softly. Beautifully. Finally Miranda broke away from you smiling. "The boys will be waiting."

Miranda opened one of the cabinets and took out a shower tray holding a wide variety of shampoos, conditioners, and body lotions and soaps and brought it over to The Tub. She then adjusted the water temperature and spray while you sat on the toliet, waiting. You couldn't help noticing Miranda's beautiful, puckered asshole as she was bent over fiddling with the taps.

She motioned you over and you both climbed into the shower. You thought it would be more interesting if you each washed the other so that's what you did. You washed each others hair first using a beautifully scented tropical shampoo. Time seemed to stand still as you lathered and rinsed each others wonderful hair. Soap suds running down your backs to the tile foor.

Then that done you moved on to each others hard bodies. You had seen a lot of each others bodies the last few days but this time it was like you were seeing each other for the first time again. You gently soaped each other up and washed the sweat and cum and pussy juice away, using only your hands. Even the softest washcloth would have been to abravsive for your sensitive skin and you didn't want anything to take away from the moment.

But you did find some rough spots where hair had started to grow back over the last few days. And Miranda's cunt, while neatly trimmed, still sported a neat patch of hair.

You looked up at her. "Can I shave this for you?" You asked, softy. Miranda nodded. "Let's shave everything." So you got out the razor and foam cream and went to work on each other, shaving legs and pits and cunts and asses until there was nothing left to get in the way of your pleasure.

You said you weren't exactly sure what happend next but you somehow found yourselves lying next to each other on the floor outside the tub, clenched in another passionate embrace. You laughed when you told us how fucking good it felt rubbing your hairless bodies together on the cool floor.

Only the hair on your head remained and you used ot to tease each other, running it along each others bodies.

You ended up in a 69 postion licking and tonguing and kissing and fingering each other from clit to asshole. You played particular attention to Miranda's ass and finally could hold back no longer.

"Miranda," you whispered. "Can I fuck your beautiful bunghole?" Without answering she got up and went over to one of the cabinets and pulled out an amazing, thick & long, strap-on dildo. "What do you think?" She said.

She helped you into it and you were delighted to see that it had a smaller dildo to slip into your juicy cunt as well as a leather tongue that would rub against you clit. You felt a little silly at first about how it made you look but then were overcome with a nasty image of you fucking mine or Greg's ass with it. You finally decided that your big fake cock make you look hotter than ever.

Miranda took you by the hand, back into The Tub, and bent over, spreading her ass cheeks for you. "Here it is baby. Fuck me hard." You didn't hesitate. You rammed your cock home and slid it in as far as it would go. "OHHHHHH GODDDDDD!" Screamed Miranda. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck." you panted, not realzing how intense the pressure from the didlo inside you and from the clit-tickler would be. Miranda shot her arms out to hold onto the walls to keep her from falling over and you both started moaning loudly like whores. But nothing would hold you back from finishing what you started.

There was no way that Greg and I couldn't have heard you two by this point. We had suspected that the two of you might be enjoying a little girl-girl action but were happy to let you have some fun off by yourselves. Greg and I were just shooting the shit, relaxing. He told me he was in cooking school learning to become a chef. I told him that those skills might come in handy at some point this weekend.

Miranda's scream had us off our seats instantly. It was so easy to hear the incredible wanting and filthiness in that scream that Greg and I went from being soft to being rock hard errect in less that 3 seconds. One second later we were running for the bathroom.

When we entered we saw you pummeling into Miranda's ass with a huge strap-on. You looked so hot, so in control, so out of control, wet hair spilling into your contorted face. Greg and I looked at each other. "Ass attack." we said simultaneously.

We entered The Tub and I moved in front of Miranda, offering her both my ass and a body to cling onto. She couldn't speak but went to work on my asshole, licking and sucking it. God it felt good. I grabbed my big dick and jerked it furiuosly.

I'm sure that you had no idea there was anyone else but you and Miranda in the tub until the moment that Greg put his tongue up your ass. He didn't wait long before jamming three fingers into it as well, stroking his wicked hard cock with his other hand, the whole time he fingered you.

The four of us stayed like that for several minutes, a long, horny, fucking conga line of mist covered bodies. You started swearing a blue streak that makes me blush just to remember it. But then Greg pulled his hand out of your butt and replaced it with his fat cock. I turned around and stuffed my rod into Miranda's eagerly waiting face.

This was to be the final act. Greg got his ass fucking of you (his first one of the night) into rhythm with your ass fucking of Miranda (her first of the night). And all of that fell into synch with her sucking my cock. A couple more minutes was all we needed. You lit off first, it finally got too much for you. "AHHHHHH! OHHHHHHHH! I'm CUUUUUUMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!" You screamed as your cunt twitched and vibrated. Your ass clenched around Greg's dick but he managed to pull it out just it time to drench your ass cheeks and back with his chunky cum. Miranda popped off right after you and I pulled out her to let her scream. "UUNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH! I FUCKING LOVE YOU KELLY!!! She roared just as I came all over her face. I continued to pump my cock, more cum spilling on to her outsretched, greedy tongue.

It took quite a while for us all to come back to earth after that. We fell beside each other in The Tub, every inch of us tingling. But finally we were able to look around and we all saw each other smiling. We had done it again.