The Erotic Adventures of Mizz Mar

Story Info
A beautiful wife shares her adventures for the first time.
5.3k words
3.38
15.1k
5
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MizzMar
MizzMar
4 Followers

Chapter One: The Seduction

The seduction was so subtle, at first, I didn't even realize it. My husband did. I guess after 25 years, you really do get to know your other half better than you know yourself.

It started innocently enough (oh where have I heard that before). Valery was a new sales rep for the store I worked at (retail boring). Younger than my 45 years by at least a decade, his curly dark hair sat above deep, intense, eyes; eyes that could be used to devastating effect.

We only had a few shifts together, mainly when I was filling in for someone at night, or he would start early, but each time we were working together, we were able to slip into an easy rhythm of business, playful banter, and mild flirtation.

More and more, I found myself angling to get shifts with Valery. I was beginning to find him fascinating. It was the third time I told My Man (as I always think of my husband) that I wouldn't be home because I took a later shift when he said:

"So what's his name?"

"Who?" I replied

My Man just looked at me with that really? Really? look, and, I shit you not, I actually started to blush.

"His name is Valery, and yes he's attractive, and yes I get kinda horny around him. You should complain, After the last two shifts I worked with him, I came home and fucked your lights out."

My Man just smiled that Cheshire Grin of his and said;

"That's why I asked tonight. I had already figured there was something up when you started wearing your boob shirts to work. I was just getting bored of waiting for you to fess up. Remember how long it took for you to admit to me you wanted to screw Richard?" (That, my friends, is a story for another day)

I looked at My Man, and read the lust in his eyes. It had been quite some time since we had a new tale for foreplay. I started to get that excited little tingle in my belly (and yes, I will admit, lower) that I get when I'm thinking of having a new lover.

Don't get me wrong. I am not promiscuous. Nor am I a "hot wife", and My Man isn't even close to a cuckold. No, I went to My Man's bed, before we were married, a virgin, and I have been in love and lust with him since.

In the intervening years, 30 all told, I have had 4 other lovers. Well, three lovers and a monster I gave a blow job too in a sauna. I say monster because his cock was enormous. Long, thick, and veiny, it was, unfortunately, attached to a bore.

I only went down on him because my period (the off-season as My Man calls it) started two days before we had arranged to meet. My Man convinced me that it would be rude to stand him up:

"After all, the two have you have been having sexy conversations long enough. Meet up with him, see if you are interested, and then make a play date."

We has agreed quite early in the marriage, after some terrible mistakes we both made, that the only way the two of us were truly going to work, is if we were completely open and honest with each other.

I know everyone in any kind of relationship strives for honesty, but what My Man and I decided, was that total honesty for us was the ability to say what we wanted to each other, without judgement or rancor, and then to discuss the issue calmly, rationally, and objectively. That works maybe 50% of the time. Adulthood, like perfection, is a journey.

Where we did come to an agreement, though, was in matters of sex. We agreed that anything sexual, fantasies, wants, requests, were on the table. We are very proud of our sexual relationship, but we have worked, and continue to work today, very hard on it.

What this translates to, is a sexual openness that we have only ever read about. Maybe more couples are like us, but you really do wonder. Sometimes the ladies I get together with talk about their bedroom life, and they mostly seem content, but not, I don't know, seeing stars. My Man says the guys say the same thing. According to the boys, the wives put out, and can sometimes be a little crazy, but they're a little stayed, conservative.

My Man's and my sex life runs hot. No, not always, sometimes we screw because one of us (okay him) just needs to get off. I don't mind, mainly because, many times my duty fuck (I hate that term, but it is descriptive) turns into me face down in a pillow whimpering with desire; but mainly because I love My Man, and love to pleasure him.

I just can't see many of my friends ever asking to be fucked up the ass as I have done, or being spanked while he cums into you, or, sucking a giant penis in a public sauna.

This is why I was able to go into work that afternoon with an extra something going on. I was dressed professionally, but with a hint of otherwise. A deep blue pencil skirt clung to my hips and ass, topped by a white blouse that displayed an impressive, if subtle, amount of cleavage. I especially liked this blouse because the manipulation of the buttons (undoing, redoing, etc.) was a source of endless fascination for male customers. I would sell you everything I can, because that's my job, but if you are lucky enough, my skirt could easily be pulled up and I could be bent over. Rodeo Drive meets Hollywood Blvd. That's what I was going for.

Valery met me at the front counter when I got to work with a funny look on his face.

"Wow. You look great" (he was always complimenting me)

"Why thank you." I of course thought to myself: Good enough to eat?

"I've been waiting for you. I just had to quit. I leave tomorrow for home. I just don't like it here, and my cousin has a job for me, and I'm going home"

He was so absolutely stunning looking, standing there shifting from foot to foot, I almost melted.

"I wanted to be the one to tell you, and I wanted to ... could we maybe..." Then he looked up at me, smiled slowly, and said:

"You're the only person, the only woman, I am going to miss. I would have kicked myself if I didn't ask you to have dinner with me. I leave tomorrow, and this would be my only chance to take you out, spend time with you, and make you smile"

I know, corny right? Whatever, I was so primed I almost came right then and there, and somehow I think that may have disappointed Valery.

"Yes" I replied immediately, "Do you want to meet somewhere?" Or should I pick you up?"

I tried not to sound too eager, but that's what I was. Luckily, Valery was so relieved to hear my reply, I don't think he noticed as he quickly said

"Manor Cafe? I'll make the reservation for 9:30"

I nodded, and he flashed such a dazzling smile that I almost had to change my panties.

Needless to say, I was quite distracted when I called My Man. I told him about Valery's offer of dinner and my reply, and he took it in stride. He was excited, because he knew what would be the ultimate result of my evening, but he was not as blinded by lust as I was. He asked me if what I was wearing was appropriate for a date, and if my underthings were the type to be displayed.

"Well baby, to be honest, I'm wearing some very sexy underwear. I was going to spend the evening flirting with Valery, maybe flashing a little brasserie, then come home and ride you like a rented mule. My plans seem to have changed, or at least my partner has" I waited, knowing what his reaction would be.

"Will you spend the night with him?" Ever the practical one, but his voice had lowered, huskier.

"Yes." I didn't need to ask if he was alright with this, we were way passed this hurdle.

"I'll bring you some clean clothes and your travel make up kit, and put them in your car. Text me when you can, just to let me know you're okay. I love you and I am so turned on right now my dick feels like it's about to burst"

"Gods man, like I already can't concentrate as it is, now I have to think about how turned on you are going to be, and all the things you're going to make me do, because you know I'm going to be a bad girl. I love you too."

With that I thumbed off, but I could hear My Man calling me a bitch as the connection broke. I laughed, and got down to the tedious chores of selling style while waiting for the store to close, and I could begin, I hoped, date night.

Manor Cafe was a small bistro/pub that catered to late night diners, so when I arrived at the door, Valery was able to see me from the quiet table he had taken in the corner. He stood and smiled as the hostess delivered me to him, and greeted me with a hug, and then a kiss. A quick, soft, absolutely electric kiss on my lips that took my breath away.

My Man has always been a great kisser, and he give what I call pussy kisses because when he kisses me that way, I can feel it in my pussy.

This kiss was like this, not as intense, but with promise of what might be. I took a deep breath, and sat down.

As we enjoyed some fine tappas, and really nice wine, talk flowed easily and without pretense. Midway through some delicate crab dish, Valery looked over at me and said

"I took a room here. I didn't want to spend another night in that lousy apartment. And if I was to find myself with a beautiful, vibrant woman later in the evening, I wouldn't want to take her back to a hovel."

I looked up from my plate with what My Man calls my cock hardener look and said:

"That's good. Now we can have a little more wine, and I won't have to worry about driving tonight. I assume you planned for me to spend the night?"

His look of chagrin was priceless. And his expressive eyes flashed with a message of their own, one that sent a flash of warmth to my genitals.

The rest of dinner was spent laughing and flirting, in a gentle, relaxed manner. We both knew what was ahead, and we could be patient.

At one point Valery said:

"I've seen your husband. He's pretty big, and while I have fear of no man (this was said with a puffed out chest and exaggeration of his Russian accent) I wouldn't want to have problems"

I assured my soon to be lover that everything was alright by texting My Man my itinerary for the rest of the night including phrases like thrusting, sweating, and moaning, told him I love him and then receiving an I love you back. Valery had moved to sit beside me when I sent these texts ( they were actually multipart, quite brilliant in what they didn't say, and left the reader with absolutely no doubt that I was about to have wild unrestrained sex). Valery seemed a little uncomfortable upon reading these texts, and I thought he was weirded out by my relationship with my husband. As it turns out, he just had an erection.

Soon enough, dinner ended, and we left the restaurant, and headed towards the lobby of the hotel.

"I want to get my bag from my car, will you come with me?"

We went out and retrieved the overnight case My Man had put in my car. As we walked back to the hotel, I could feel Valery put his hand on the small of my back, and I shuddered. I loved this feeling, almost like possessiveness.

Valery steered me up the elevator, and then to his door. He stopped and looked at me, and it was like he was afraid I was going to change my mind. I took the key from his hand, opened the door and walked past him until I stood in the middle of the room. Valery, following me in, put my overnight bag on the sofa and looked at me.

"Valery, I really want you to kiss me right now. Put your arms around me, and kiss me".

Valery stepped confidently forward. All his shyness gone, he took me in his arms, lowered his lips to mine, and kissed me long and deep.

Later, when I was nestled in bed with My Man, I described how I felt as "Horny as a 15 year old boy getting laid for the first time"

The kiss continued as Valery let a low growl escape. I could feel his cock through the fabric of his pants. He ran his hands up my back, pulling me tighter to him. I melted into him, trying to form myself against him as I felt my passion rise higher than it has in a while. I reached between us, my mouth glued to his, my tongue seeking his, and slowly unbuttoned his shirt. His tight body felt red hot under my hand as I caressed his chest, his abs, and down to just above his belt. I stopped there, it wasn't easy believe me, as he took in a deep breath. Patience.

Valery broke our kiss, and looking straight at me with those devastating eyes, dropped to his knees and deftly unzipped my skirt. Taking the hint, I quickly unbuttoned my blouse and threw it on the arm chair. Valery had, by now, slid my skirt down my legs, then stood and helped me step out of the pool of fabric at my feet. He bent, picked up my discarded clothing, and put them on the chair next to my blouse. Then he turned and saw me.

I had long been in a great place as to my body and my age. Still, the first look in a new lovers eyes is always informative. I stood there in my silk bra, my 38 D breasts thrust out, almost defiantly. I watched his eyes wonder over my breasts down my flat, yet stretch marked belly (I worked out, hard, but I had carried three children, and as My Man would say "that shit's gonna leave a mark".) he looked at my thong clad hips and at what was still covered. Then he slid out of his pants and boxers.

His cock sprang free, and I gazed for the first time at what I was about to feel inside me. I must say, I was not disappointed. Slightly longer and thicker than My Man, his circumcised unit sported a large bulbous head, a tapered veined shaft, and a deliciously large set of balls. He was also ragingly hard and glistening with pre cum.

Valery again took me into his arms and hungrily kissed me. I could feel his hand slide gently up my back and deftly undo my bra strap. Then, still kissing me deeply, thrusting his tongue into my mouth, he bent, lifted me easily, and carried me to the bed.

I was laid out, displayed, and the lust in Valery's expressive eyes was apparent. He lay down beside me and I rolled onto my side, where my lips met his once again. His rigid cock was trapped between us, so I reached down and began to gently run my fingers my fingers up and down his shaft. His hands roamed up and down my back, Starting at my ass, the cheeks of which were uncovered by my lacy thong, up to my neck, and then into the wealth of my thick hair. As his fingers tangled into my hair, he pulled my face hard against his, and kissed my with even deeper fervor. For my part, my knee rose almost involuntarily so it rested on his hip. I gently pushed his cock down, so it rested against the thin material covering my soaked and scorching pussy. I then started to rub.

It wasn't long before Valery gently rolled me onto my back, and started to lick and nibble his way down my neck, over my collar bone, and across my heaving breasts. He took my nipple between his teeth and gave a gently nip, and then suddenly I could feel his stiff finger massaging me through the already drenched material covering my pussy. Then he began to simultaneously stroke me, and suck on my engorged nipples.

As you can imagine, I was wild with excitement by this time. My hips bucked against his hand as I moaned with desire. Then Valery rose to his knees and positioned himself between my legs. I looked up at him through lust clouded eyes, and lifted my hips inviting him, no demanding him, to pull off my panties. I wanted him to see me, to see how fucking wet he had made me. With one deft movement, my thong was pulled down, then off, my legs. I lay there, legs spread, and let his eyes devour me. I have rarely been this turned on. I could see him stare into my pussy, and I could see his stunningly hard cock pointing home, and I almost begged for him to fuck me. Almost. I don't beg.

I was expecting to feel him shift forward, to feel his bulbous head start to push against my opening, but again, Valery surprised me. Very simply, he lowered his mouth to between my legs, and he started to tongue fuck me. I was not prepared for the physical sensations that he started within me, and I started buck and cry out. I wasn't cumming yet, but my God I was close. For the next little while, body afire with lust as Valery alternated between licking my rock hard clit and sticking his tongue deep into my box, I rode the wave of pleasure he gave me.

Soon though, I knew it was time, and I looked down at the face of my lover, his eyes just visible over the curve of my Mons Venaris, and breathed:

"I want you inside me. Now. Fuck me Valery, fuck me"

Valery licked his way up my heaving body until his eyes, fiery with pent up need, were even with mine. I stared deeply into my eyes, maybe not into my soul but certainly into my libido, and slowly slid his rigid shaft into me.

This friends and neighbours, is one of my favorite parts of screwing. The feel of an incredibly aroused cock sliding all the way into me has always been so deeply satisfying, so right, that I sighed in delight. He was gentle, he was deeply concerned with my pleasure, and he was wonderfully and stiffly inside me.

Our love making was slow romantic and fuelled by desire and deep soft kisses. He started to move gently then with more purpose. For my part, I could tell I was coating his wonderful cock with my own secretions. His mouth became more insistent on mine, as my limbs wrapped themselves against his thrusting body. I squeezed my pussy around his shaft, and rode the feelings.

This was a first fuck for the ages. New lovers usually need time to figure out the mechanics, the ins and outs (I know) of pleasuring a partner. Not so here. For whatever reason, this was the most in-tune with a new lover I have ever been. His thrusting became more insistent as my need grew, and I could hear his breath become more and more ragged.

For me, I was about to reach my favorite part of sex. I love sex. All aspects. The sounds, the smells, the feel of an orgasm. But nothing satisfies me more than the feeling of my lover exploding inside me.

Valery bent his neck back, and let out an explosive roar. By this time, our only connection was his cock and my pussy. He was slamming into me, a full body fuck that had both of us straining and gasping.

Then he came. Hard. I could feel him explode deeply into me: spurt after spurt of hot cum. His whole body was rigid as a post.

I was lost by now. The first splash of his semen inside me set me to thrusting like a woman possessed. My hips tilted back and forth like a row boat in a storm. My hands gripped his glorious ass cheeks and pulled him as deeply inside me as I could. And then, just as I felt his cock start to soften, I came.

Wave after wave of pleasure rolled over me as Valery quickened his flagging pace. I moaned, then I screamed, and I clenched my pussy around his magnificent cock, until we slowed, and Valery collapsed on top of me.

Soon my exhausted lover stirred, rolled, and slid from within my warmth. A delightful rush of warm cum, his and mine, flowed from my pussy drenching my ass. Valerie hurried to the bathroom and returned with a warm, moist washcloth, and a dry face towel. He very carefully wiped the sticky fluid still leaking from my well pleased pussy. Then as he dried me, he began to laugh.

"What" I asked somewhat drowsily.

"Between you and me, we've managed to absolutely soak this bed. I have never been inside a woman who became so wet, and I think I came in the gallons"

This was a remarkably honest thing to say, and I was somewhat taken aback. I sat partially upright and looked between my thighs. The bed has soaked. I could start to feel it cooling underneath my ass. I would have felt very uncomfortable just then except Valery said:

"That was so incredible. I never knew just how sexy the wet, messy side of sex can be. Amazing!"

I felt better after that, because I felt that way too. I have always been very wet when aroused, to the endless fascination of My Man. When I was younger, I was a little self-conscious, especially after I had to change the sheets a few times when I masturbated at home. I don't squirt, but I do, for lack of a better word, leak. A lot. Like a whole lot. I was so worried about it that I almost didn't let My Man go down on me on our first date, almost.

MizzMar
MizzMar
4 Followers
12