The Erotic Adventures of Mizz Mar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Valery lay down beside me and we started to talk. Small inconsequential things mainly, this wasn't going to a relationship after all, just an incredibly satisfying (I hope, it looked good judging by round one) one night stand. Eventually as we talked and laughed, our hands started roaming over each other's bodies, our lips sought each other out, and we started the journey towards our next coupling. I gently pushed him onto his back, and started my own exploration of his body. And what a body. My Man was in excellent shape. He worked out regularly, played golf, flag football, and ran, but he was almost 50. Valery was young, buff and had an actual, honest to god six pack. He was delicious, and I wanted know just how good he tasted. I kissed and licked down his chest, pausing long enough to nibble his nipples, ran my tongue over his abs (so fucking sexy), and down to his cock, which was now upright and like iron.

Running my tongue down the underside of his shaft, I gently cupped his balls in my hand. Then I licked upwards until the head of his cock was between my lips. Then I swirled my tongue all around the head of his cock. Evidently he liked this, because he let out a soft moan.

Then I started to suck his cock.

Slowly I moved my head up and down, using lots of tongue and clamping my lips softly around his shaft. At the same time, I gently played with his balls, and ran my fingers lightly down to his taint. I continued this until I heard his breathing increase, and his moans became louder. I then started to jerk his cock while bobbing my head faster and faster. He cried out

"Oh baby, I'm about to cum!!"

I looked up into his eyes, smiled around his incredibly rigid member, and winked.

"AHHHHH" he cried out, and started to shoot his cum into my mouth. Once, twice, three time he spasmed, all the while whipping his head side to side on the pillow. I swallowed and swallowed, until finally, he went limp. I continued to lick and suck, until there was nothing left.

"My God. That was amazing" he breathed.

Smiling, I rose from the bed and went into the bathroom for a glass of water. I have no problem swallowing, but I do like to rinse after.

I laid down on the bed beside my lover, and nuzzled into his neck.

"God your cock is beautiful" I whispered.' "I've thought about doing that since we met"

Valery, his breath finally back under control, said;

"And now it is my turn"

He quickly rolled me onto my back and kissed me deeply, while stroking my face, neck and hair. Then his hands started to roam down my body, around the sides of my breasts and then back up again. Kissing downward, he took first one, then the other nipple into his mouth. Sucking his cock had started my pussy to moisten again (not that it had exactly stopped), and I was soon squirming a little under the feel of his tongue and teeth on my hardened nipple. His fingers started the slide down my belly, briefly playing with the thin strip of hair above my sex, then back up.

As his fingers made another traverse down my stomach, I sighed gently and opened my legs a little wider. Up and down his fingers trailed, gradually getting closer and closer to my pussy, until he was stroking the outside of my labia majora.

"Tease" I breathed. "I can't take much mo..."

His lips left my breasts and captured my mouth in a scintillating kiss as his fingers found the opening to my vagina. All at once, his tongue pushed into my mouth, as his finger slipped inside me. I started to moan into his mouth as slowly, at first, then with greater urgency, Valery started to finger fuck me.

Faster and faster his middle finger stroked into me, as his kiss became more urgent. He stopped then, gave me a flash of his devastating smile, and moved his head down my body until his tongue found my clitoris.

My whole body felt like it was on fire as he licked my hardened nub, and he pressed a second finger into my pussy, then he curled his fingers to hit my g-spot and started to eat me in earnest.

I was bucking and twisting, my eyes tightly shut, and my face screwed into an expression of lust, as he worked my clit faster and faster with his tongue, and moved his fingers in and out in a frenzy.

I could feel my orgasm rising quickly, and I reached one hand down to his head, while the other grabbed my breast and started to squeeze.

All of a sudden, my body exploded. Wave after wave of the most intense pleasure rolled through me. I was gasping and crying out, my head whipping from side to side, my back arching and ass clenching. I felt like I was going to never stop cumming, I didn't want to.

Gradually, though, my climax started to subside, and Valery slowed his onslaught until I lay there, spent.

I felt the bed shift beneath me, and Valery's face was then beside mine. He leaned over and gave me a long slow kiss, I could taste myself on his lips, then he pulled the covers over us both, and we slept.

We must have been napping for a couple of hours, when I felt the call of nature. Slipping from the bed, I padded to the bathroom and took care of business, then looked at myself in the mirror. My hair was mussed from the pillow and my skin was still flushed from our exertions. I was also smiling like a devil. God. What a screw!!

As I left the bathroom, Valery passed me on his way in. He caught my eye and smiled. An extremely naughty thought entered my head, and I immediately acted on it.

When Valery exited the bathroom, he was greeted with the sight of me head down, ass up, knees on the edge of the bed and apart, and my wet pussy open and inviting.

"One more time lover" I demanded. "Hard and fast. I want to feel you take me!!" I said this while looking over my shoulder, and was rewarded by the sight of his cock springing to attention. I love younger men.

His hand gently stroked my ass, and a finger slipped between my lower lips. I was wet and ready: then whack, his open hand smacked my ass. I let out a little whimper. I could feel the engorged head of his cock as he rubbed it up and down my slit then whack, another spank. Not hard enough to hurt, but definitely enough to tell me he was in charge.

"Do it" I hissed. "Take me." And he did.

In one long, full stroke, he pushed his cock into my pussy, then pulled it almost all of the way out. Then he did it again. Then again. Soon his strokes became faster, and his hands grabbed my hips. I let out a low moan and pushed back against him.

"Fuck me" I demanded. "Fuck me hard" And he did. His hands gripped my hips harder, his thrusts became more insistent, and his pace increased. I could hear our flesh slapping as he pounded into me. If anyone had been watching us (a story for another time perhaps?), we would have looked like the animals we were. I was soon moaning loudly and uncontrollably, Valery's ragged breathing was harder and harder, until suddenly he let out a roar and came inside me. I clenched and unclenched my pussy around his cock to draw all his seed from his balls and then he slowed and finally stopped. I could feel his cock start to soften then slip out of me, and \it was about to lie down when I felt two, then three fingers slide in. Within seconds he was pistoning his fingers in and out, and slapping my ass on every third thrust. I had been close when Valery came, so it wasn't long until I started to scream into the pillow beneath my head as, I too, let go. On and on it went. His hand going harder, the slaps becoming almost continuous.

Finally, I dropped to my stomach and tried to collect my breath. I was soon asleep. My legs hanging off the bed, my reddened ass aching oh so deliciously.

Valery left that day on schedule. I kissed him long and lingeringly in the hotel, and told him I would never forget him. I was pretty sure our time together made an impression on him as well. If nothing else, he would sleep well on the plane.

My man was waiting for me when I got home. I walked in, gave him a long tongue kiss, and said:

"So. How was your night?"

12