The Erotic Destiny of Lady Perstone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gooood. Now swirl it around the top, just a little, yes, not too much, then down again, good. Now back to the base, yes, and then - Jesus!"

I had decided to take matters into my own hands, or mouth as the case may be, and suddenly attempted to swallow the length of him. I gagged of course, but it didn't stop me for long, as I bobbed my head up and down his length, laving him with my tongue.

"Fuuuuck, that's good," he crooned, "What a fast little learner you are!" And his words only drove me to greater heights.

I didn't really hear the first 'stop', he had to repeat it several times before I surfaced, rather dazed. "It'll be over too soon if you keep that up," he warned, smiling, "And besides, we're being rather rude. Lord Perstone? Thank you for this most gratifying encounter with your beautiful lady wife. I feel it is perhaps time to give something back, don't you?"

Lord Perstone was watching the footman with that burning intensity he always displayed when he looked at Trent. For a moment I was actually a little jealous.

Trent stepped back from the bed.

"Clementine, lie on the edge of the bed with legs bent and your snatch facing your husband." To Lord Perstone he said, almost gently, "Go on, join your wife. She's waiting."

Lord Perstone hesitated. I knew he was worrying he would lose his potency if left to perform on his own, so to speak. But he placed one knee on the bed, positioning himself before me. I spread my legs and tried to smile reassuringly.

Fortunately his attention was still focused on the semi-naked footman, who was making his way around to our side of the bed with hypnotic lazy confidence. He took up position behind my husband. Above me, I felt every muscle in Lord Perstone's body tense. Then he actually jolted, as though he'd received an electric shock, and I knew Trent had touched him.

"Try to relax, my Lord," came Trent's voice, rather soothing, "I brought a little sheep's fat with me for just this purpose. There... Now think about what I doing, and how it makes you feel."

And a moment later I felt a shudder going through my husband's body. His cock, which had started to sag just a little, was full and straining once again. I tentatively reached for it, and began to stroke it the way I'd seen him do himself, and was rewarded with a shaky moan of pleasure.

Encouraged, I guided it to my slick entrance. His eyes were closed in rapture, and he made no objection. But he made no effort to thrust.

"Come now, my Lord, we have to do a little better than that..." Then slowly but firmly, my husband's body moved forward, as though propelled by a force from behind him. He sank into my tight flesh, causing me to cry out momentarily. Even after Trent's vigorous finger fucking, mine was still virgin territory. Curiously, my husband's cry matched my own. There was a moment of relaxation, then another surge forward. This one must have been easier for us both, as we each produced something closer to a moan than a cry.

Another thrust, then another. I could see Trent upright above Lord Perstone's bent form. There was a thin sheen of perspiration of his forehead and he was gripping my husband's hips. Every time he thrust his groin against my husband's arse, my husband's cock moved deeper inside me, faster and faster. It felt wonderful, and decadently sinful. More than anything now I was enjoying the building tension in Lord Perstone's arms and face. He looked like an archangel ascending to rapture as he thumped over and over into my welcoming pussy while the handsome broad-shouldered footman pounded away behind him.

At last he gave a glorious, inarticulate cry, and wonder of wonders I felt hot seed spurting inside me.

Perhaps no less wonderful, a short moment after that an echoing shout came from Trent. The sweat had beaded on his forehead, but his thrusts slowed quickly then, until he took a shaky step backward, and sat himself down a convenient bed side chair. My husband had collapsed limp on top of me, but after a few moments he pulled free from me and rolled to one side, still breathing heavily.

I lay where I was and said nothing. I was feeling swollen, satisfied, and deliriously happy.

"That was - " my husband began, but apparently lacked the words to complete the sentence. The urbane Lord Perstone, lost for words! I grinned to myself.

"Yes," came Trent's disbelieving voice from the chair, "It was."

I sat up, and surveyed the scene of crumpled bed sheets, discarded clothing and exhausted, sated, handsome men. I was, to say the least, quite satisfied with my evening's work.

"Thank you for coming, gentlemen," I announced graciously. "I sincerely hope we may expect a happy event in nine month's time, but it is far too soon to rest on our laurels. I hope to see you both again tomorrow - same time, same place. There's still work to be done."

Both men laughed at that, even my staid Lord Perstone. "The woman's insatiable," he joked.

Trent staggered up from his chair and threw himself on the bed beside me. He pushed a strand of hair out of my face and gave me a heart-melting grin. "Good," he said firmly.

Lord Perstone grunted and threw an arm around my waist.

And there we lay, the two men soon half asleep with me sandwiched between them.

I stared at the ceiling and thought about destiny.

And how sometimes it takes a little... deviation.

THE END