The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 01

Story Info
Young girl is coerced into ta life of sexual feats.
10.5k words
4.55
66.8k
92

Part 1 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers

Chapter 1 "Boomeranged"

Thunder and lightning ravaged the skies, as rain was pounding down on her car roof. Katy Hart, an attractive 24 year old accountant with fiery red hair and big blue eyes, was finally pulling into the parking lot of Shames a popular bar and singles hangout. The place was in a 2 story old house with a wraparound porch that was transformed into the social club. Usually the place was packed with singles looking for love or a one night stand. But as Katy drove in, she noticed a sparse parking lot for a normal Friday night and found a spot close to the front doors. Sitting in her Honda Civic waiting for the rain to subside, she texted her boyfriend Dave.

She has been with him for the last 3 years. He's filthy rich and 7 years older than her and the perfect guy she had always imagined being with. Being small in stature, he had the typical Napoleon complex. She was aware that he needed constant ego building and put up with his diversions. That's why she went along with his role playing games.

One game, she didn't like participating in, was having her show up early at the bar, dressed lasciviously and flirt with guys before he got there. He would wander in later and take her away from all of them, which feed his insecurities. Although she didn't like being a sex object, he was always nice to her buying expensive gifts and taking her on lavish trips. But he also constantly put her down to build himself up. That bothered her but tolerated the verbal taunting because of the money. She could barely make ends meet and he always help her out by paying for her apartment rent. That fed her insecurities.

Being not confident about her life and looks, she needed his influence to feel wanted. She liked being controlled by him. But she wasn't into the bar scene and didn't like the sexual attention that men seem to always give her. This wasn't the only type of game he liked to play with her. He loved dressing her up in see through lingerie or wear very short school girl outfits. He had a thing for role playing to get him off and his games were becoming more suggestive as well as showing her off in public dressed like a trollop. It gave him power at her expense. At first it was fun watching guys' heads turn to look at her, but now she was becoming agitated about the escapades.

This night she was going to teach him a lesson. Her agenda was to make Dave very jealous by flirting with lots of guys beforehand and then ignoring him when he arrived. She even thought about being groped and/or kissed in front of him. But she wasn't sure if she could go through with that idea. If her plan worked, she would never have to play this type of game again. At least that's what she thought, as she was getting enough courage to actually go inside the club unescorted dressed in the seductive slut outfit that she just bought for the occasion. It wasn't as if she hadn't dressed seductively before, but this time he wasn't with her and the outfit was more revealing.

Instead of wearing her normal work outfit on one of these activities, she brought a change of clothes along that she just purchased. She was usually conservative in her attire not wanting guys to hit on her, but tonight it was going to be different. She wanted to be noticed and her outfit did a lot of advertising her intentions. Before she left work, she changed into a very short red easy access dress with spaghetti straps and a low neck line showing skin down to her belly button. This allowed the cleavage of her D cup bosom to be nicely visible. Also, she decided not to wear a bra, which made the outline of her dark nipples noticeable. She accentuated the outfit with a red thong, black stockings and black platform shoes. She wanted to make guys heads turn, when she walked in. With the low neckline and the visible cleavage from her endowed bosom hopefully would get guys to notice her. At least that was what she was anticipating.

She sat in the car and texted Dave that she was at Shames. The rain kept pouring as she waited for an answer. A few minutes later David texted, "Hi Babe, running late I'll be there by 8."

Looking at the time being only 6 pm, she became irritated. Texting him back, "So what do you want me to do for the 2 hours?"

A few seconds later he replied, "Oh just go in and have a few drinks. I'll be there as fast as I can."

She answered, "OK, if that's what you really want! What if some cute guy hits on me and I leave with him?"

The Dave answered, "Yeah right. That will never happen. Don't be such a prude. Have fun flirting and I'll be there soon. I have something very important to tell you."

Katy waited in the car fuming over being bullied into this little game for the third time in just a month. Then she smiled an evil little smile, telling herself that he will be surprised when she's having fun and ignoring him. Laughing to herself, she thought, "I'm definitely not going to be a prude tonight. He'll be sorry."

It was some time until the rain started to subside. She took the chance and got out of the car to make a quick dash for the front doors. She only became a little wet and the bouncer Ricardo at the door asked if she was okay! Katy just smiled and told him she was fine and needed a drink. He laughed, opened the door and told her that she came to the right place. Thanking him and sensing that his eyes were scanning her body, she gave an extra wiggle as she walked unescorted into the naughty nightclub.

As she did, Ricardo whispered in his com, "Check out the hot unescorted red head walking in now. She's showing a lot of skin."

An answer came back, "I see her. She looks very fuckable." They both chuckled from the comment.

The club wasn't as empty as the parking lot suggested. The music was blasting as Katy arrived at the crowded bar area. She stood waiting for the bartender to notice her, although she was hoping a guy would buy her a drink instead. She was very uncomfortable standing there alone dressed like an easy slut. The bottom of her dress barely covered her ass cheeks. She felt vulnerable and sensed all the guys were staring at her and undressing her in their minds. The noise was deafening and her sexy soft voice could hardly be heard by the bartender. He ignored her. She looked around hoping to make eye contact with some guy, but to her dismay no one was watching her; so she thought.

Two guys were talking at the end of the bar. They were perfectly situated so they could see what girls came in, as well as who was already there. When Katy walked in, Vlad turned to Alex and said, "So what about that hot redhead? She dressed advertising for a fuck. Ricardo said that she isn't wearing a bra."

Alex snickered and answered, "I don't think she would work. She's too innocent looking!"

Vlad sneered and replied, "Dude she turned to look around checking out who was watching her. I could see her nips. And look at how short that dress is. I bet if she bends over I'll see her cunt. She doesn't look innocent to me, but instead looking for a fuck. I bet she'll be easy."

Checking her body Alex replied, "I see what you mean! She is dressed like whore, but her expression says tease. She looks upset and unapproachable!"

Vlad laughed and said, "But it's worth a try. If she does fuck, we'll have a hot commodity and we don't have a redhead in the stable yet. Just imagine how popular she will be. Look bro! She dropped her purse and I can see a thong buried in her ass, when she bent down to pick it up. I know this one is here to get fucked."

Alex snickered and countered, "Okay! You go try her. I'm going after that tall blonde over there."

Vlad turned to see this hot looking blonde with long legs, very short skirt talking with a group of guys and girls. He nodded in acceptance to Alex's choice and said, "She does look hot, but I'll bet you a Franklin that I'll get the redhead before you get the blonde. And you'll only have until 9 to seal the deal by fucking her." They laughed as Alex jumped off his seat and walked over to the blonde. Vlad immediately approached Katy

Katy was still looking around like a damsel in distress trying to get a drink from the bartender, but actually was hoping to sucker a guy. She was becoming disappointed that no one had even noticed her, even after she did the bend over routine. She was dressed seductively, but so were a lot of other girls. Suddenly, she saw this tall muscular guy with black wavy hair and dark piercing eyes looking at her. Her heart was pounding with nervousness as he approached. He wasn't her type, but would do to buy her a drink. Smiling, she watched him advance trying to make eye contact to no avail. A sigh of disappointment riveted in her, when he passed by without acknowledging her. She instantly began feeling rejected and with hurt feelings thought, "Am I not pretty enough to even say hi to me?"

Now she wanted to meet him in the worst way. Even though he wasn't a guy she would ever date or even give the time of day too, she needed him to notice her and acknowledge her existence. Katy never liked rejection and why she hated the bar scene. Her insecurities of not being pretty enough always took over.

Vlad walked up to the bar and yelled to get the bartenders attention, while completely ignoring Katy. It was a tactic he used many times. Girls seem to resent being ignored and become easier prey when he does finally acknowledge them. The bartender walked over and Vlad asked for a beer. As Katy was trying to get him to look at her, he suddenly turned to her and asked, "So gorgeous what would you like?"

A big sigh of relief overcame her. Finally, he saw her. Smiling in happiness and in her best sexy voice she answered, "A glass of Chardonnay, if you don't mind."

Vlad grinned and said, "Anything for such a beautiful lady in distress. You look like you can use the drink too. Did you have a rough week?"

As bad as she was feeling a few minutes ago, he made some points for telling her she was beautiful. "Maybe he isn't as bad as he appeared", were her thoughts. "Maybe he is just shy and didn't know how to approach me."

She thanked him for the compliment, as the bartender quickly left. While waiting for their drinks, they chatted a few minutes as she told him about her day. He ignored most of what she said. After the bartender came back with their drinks, Vlad reached for his money. Accidentally his hand hit the bar and his money clip fell at Katy's feet. Being polite, she bent over to get it allowing him to stare at her bosom and nipples. As she was distracted, Vlad quickly took a small vial of a clear liquid that he called Juice and dumped it in her drink. Instead of paying for it, he told the bartender to put it on his tab. When she stood up, he handed her the glass of wine and asked what her name was. She gave him back his money clip that was full of hundreds, took her drink, and said it was Katy. He went to shake her hand and introduced himself under a false name of Anton and told her that she was a very attractive Lady. She smiled and thanked him again, although she was now becoming intrigued by his accent. She asked him where he was from. He lied and told her Germany, when actually it was a Russian accent. Then they started chatting to get better acquainted.

Katy slowly sipped her wine as Vlad began telling her lies to look very important and wealthy. Katy listened like she was impressed with his story, but really wasn't interested in him and she tried to look around for another guy without him noticing. Looking closer at him, she thought he was scary, as her little voice telling her to be afraid. She started to become anxious about his intentions, but decided to be nice, since he did buy her a drink. Vlad sensing the lack of chemistry toward him had to keep her talking, until the Juice took effect. After that it wouldn't matter if there was any attraction between them.

It wasn't anything like a date rape drug and only would affect some of the girls. From those affected only a few would become easy prey and fully succumb to it. They would become very responsive to all suggestions, especially the sexual ones. Those were the women that he and Alex were out to procure. Usually they would Juice a dozen girls on a Friday night. Sometimes they never find the perfect victim. Being still early, Katy was the first girl he drugged. She was very attractive with a nice full tits and a body that was perfect for fucking. It would only be an hour until he would know if she was one of the few. All he could do now was to keep her talking, hoping that she would be surrender to the Juice. Asking her questions about her day allowed him the insight into her world and kept her near.

She laughed and told him she was just a boring accountant having a bad work week. After some time, she felt safe and let her guard down to have some fun. She didn't know why she easily told him private information. As she talked and complained about her boyfriend, Vlad listened intently. As she continued her whining, the music began to get even louder. Vlad asked if she wanted to go outside where it was quieter. The real reason for the move to make it easier to exit out the back unnoticed. Having drunk half of her wine, she was now giggling, which told Vlad that the Juice was working its magic. It wouldn't take much to persuade her to leave the club and retreat to the outside patio.

When they walked out, there were some smokers huddled near the heater under the covered outdoor courtyard area. The rain was starting up again and it was getting even colder. Vlad saw that Kathryn was shivering so he put his arm around her and said, "So gorgeous tell me why this boyfriend of yours leaves you unescorted. I would never leave such a beautiful lady alone in this place."

As the ingested drug was becoming more evident, Katy laughed and slurred an answer, "Well this is all his idea. He wants to show up as Prince Charming and rescue me. I'm just so tired of that game, so I dressed sexy and plan to make him jealous."

A smile came across Vlad's face. With her slurred speech, he knew that the drug was finally kicking in and she would succumb to its powers. When she did, he would definitely enjoy fucking her hot succulent body and starting her off on a new career. If it only worked for tonight, he could still make some money off her whoring. All he had to do was get her to leave with him to test how far she would go and if she was one of the few women.

Pretending to be emphatic to her story, he asked, "So Katy do you really want to make him jealous?" She nodded yes. "Then I suggest we leave for an hour and we can talk in my car where it's warmer. Make him search for you without success. Wouldn't that be fun?"

With the effects of the substance clouding her judgment and making her crave sex she garbled, "Oh yes that would work perfectly."

Vlad smiled knowing that step one has just occurred and told her to finish her drink. She was now giggling like being very drunk. Taking her glass, she began sipping it. Wanting to get her quickly to his vehicle, Vlad held the bottom of the glass and told her to tilt her head back. Then he helped her guzzle the rest. He evilly smiled imaging her doing that to his cock while he spewed cum down her throat. She finished it and told him the wine on the bottom was bitter tasting. He laughed and said it was because she drank it too fast, but it was really the last of the juice that she needed to ingest. Afterwards he gave her a small kiss. She responded with a deep passionate kiss back. This was step two; activation of the Juice. A long kiss usually did the trick, that is, if the subject was indeed under the drugs spell.

As the rain was now pouring down, he took her to the railing, lifted her over it, and jumped over it himself. Then he held her around the waist, so she wouldn't fall and rushed her to a dark back area of the parking lot. As they approached this black van, he opened the door with his remote and pushed Katy in. Giggling, she fell on the floor, while Vlad sat next to her and closed the door. As she laid there chuckling, she asked him to make the van stop moving. Vlad snickered and told her that it wasn't.

Opening her eyes, she could hardly see through the darkness. Vlad quickly turned a dim blue light on inside. The windows were blackened out, so no one could see in. There was a double mattress on a one foot high support against the back doors, which he had Katy move to sit on it. Vlad sat next to her and put a hand on her leg. Rubbing up her thigh, while asking if she was alright, gave Katy an unexpected sexual rush. As her eyes adjusted to the blue light, she felt his hand meandering up her leg and an instant surge of lust engulfed her. Suddenly, a bright flash and a loud thunder shuttered outside. It startled Katy and she immediately jumped to Vlad to be held. He held her tightly in his strong arms, as another flash and loud thunder roared outside. As he held her, she buried her head on his muscular chest, holding on to him for dear life. She could hear the rain pound rapidly on the van's roof, while another loud boom rattled the outside.

Sensing her fear Vlad softly said, "It's alright Katy. I'm here to protect you."

She looked up at him and stared into his dark sinister eyes. She wasn't thinking about anything as her lips slowly moved toward his lips. They gently met in with a slight hint of passion. Then Katy plastered her lips hard against his making him sigh with desire for more. They quickly parted the passionate kissing to engage in zealous canoodling. Their tongues danced in unison of lust wanting to seize the moment of hunger for each other. Vlad's hands began to roam up Katy's leg until he reached her thong that was embedded in her moist pussy. He pushed her closer to him, so he could feel her large breast pressing against his chest, giving him a bulge in his pants. Her soft kisses on his lips, mixed with long French passionate kissing, were making him overly excited for her. She even parted her legs so he could play with her thong covered pussy. She sighed when he lightly touched it and then began pushing the lace deeper into her wet hole. Without much persuasion she succumbed to the heat that was now radiating between her legs. She had completely acquiesced to having sex with this creepy stranger.

When they broke for air, he said, "Katy, you're all wet. Maybe we should get you out of those wet clothes."

She looked at him, smiled and answered, "Oh I thought you would never ask."

He got next to her and lowered one and then the other strap on her dress. She pulled her arms from them which allowed the top to fall off her breast. He stopped for a moment to admire her bosom. "She must be D cups," he thought to himself. "But I wonder if they are real. They are nice and firm with little sagging. And her nipples are a dark brownish color; just the right size for sucking."

As he stared, Katy smiled and sensually asked, "Do you like what you see"?

Vlad looked into her eyes which were now twinkling and answered, "Oh yes I do beautiful. But let's me take a few photos of you and then see the rest of your luscious body."

Taking his phone, he had her pose in a few positions showing her tits. Afterwards, he grabbed the dress and began pulling it down with her help. Stopping for a few seconds to find her thong, he then pulled both off her hips and down her legs. Once off, he knelt in front of her to admire her form. With just her black stockings and stilettos on she sat on her ass, knees bent up and leaned back on her arms.

Moving her head around to get her long red hair off her face, she smiled. Vlad said, "Katy you are a very attractive hot women. You do know that you have a figure that would make men go to war over, like in the Trojan wars. Open your lovely long legs and let me see what I would die for."

smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers