The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 02

Story Info
Katy's change into Kathryn Syns.
7.2k words
4.51
24.3k
18

Part 2 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers

Chapter 2 "The Transformation"

The house phone was ringing, waking Katy from her aroused slumber. She was in the middle of a sex dream reliving last night's ravishing. Coming back to reality, she finally reached for the telephone. "Hello", she mumbled in a sleepy tone.

The voice on the other end excitedly asked, "So did you say yes to Dave? I can't wait to hear what happened."

"Oh Geri, I really messed up," Katy replied.

Surprised, Geri asked, "So what happened girl? You mean he didn't propose?"

Katy now wide awake started to cry and whimpered, "No he didn't. He showed me the ring, called me a whore and told me he was disappointed in me. Then he left very angry."

Geri hearing a sniveling Katy asked, "So what did you do?"

Sitting up in bed, Katy began telling her about being in a van and having the best sex ever with a stranger named Anton. She described the entire event as being a wonderful experience, but didn't know why she did it. Anton made her feel so beautiful and passionate. She had never had so many orgasms and Dave only has given her one the whole year. She kept telling Geri how much fun it was and the air of naughtiness made her feel so alive. When Dave found out, he became upset and called her names. She felt remorseful and hopes he forgives her. As she continued describing the events, she suddenly remembered the sex with five other guys at the club in the upstairs VIP room. Instantly she felt ashamed of her actions, but decided not to tell Geri so she left that part out.

Geri shockingly answered, "What the hell Katy. That's not like you, just having sex out of the blue. Were you drunk or something? I feel responsible talking you into dressing sexy last night. Do you think you can get Dave back?" As Geri spoke, Katy smiled remembering enjoying so many wonderful orgasms. Her humiliation suddenly dissipated into blissful contentment.

Suddenly her cell phone rang. "Hold on a minute Geri, I hope its Dave calling." Naked, Katy quickly got up and ran to the phone that was left on her dresser. She excitedly answered, "Hello!"

Vlad who was known as Anton to Katy replied, "Hi Katy. How did you sleep?"

Katy had a mixed reaction, she was happy Anton called, but disappointed it wasn't Dave. So she answered, "Oh hi. I slept great having a naughty dream."

Her voice tone told him that she was not excited that he called. Her response wasn't what he hoped for. As easily as she submitted to the power of being Juiced, he thought the drug would still be active. Somewhat disappointed he replied, "Well gorgeous, you wanted me to call. You said we could have breakfast together. I hope you haven't changed your mind and I'm not too late to take you out. I just can't get you out of my mind. You're very beautiful and I loved your kisses."

Katy looked at the time on her phone being 9:30 in the morning answered, "No I haven't eaten. But Anton I can't have breakfast with you. I can't ever see you again. I have to..."

That answer wasn't what he anticipating hearing. She was such a willing slut last night fucking 7 guys; he assumed that today she would be easy prey. Since her boyfriend did nastily break up with her, she should have been receptive to his call. With such a smoking hot body and beautiful face, she had to become assimilated. Now he hopes that the programming induced into her mind could still be easily activated. Just as she was to say her next sentence Vlad quickly said, "Can Kathryn come out and play?"

Anticipating that the phrase from last night's subliminal messaging, she would answer with the affirmative phrase back. He patiently waited for the right reply. Finally after the long pause Katy answered, "Yes she can."

Vlad snickered with elation and quickly gave her instructions. Then he counted to ten to wake her. In a moment, Katy became Kathryn Syns and exuberantly said, "So what time can I expect you and how about me making the breakfast?"

Vlad asked for her address, although he already knew it from getting the information from her driver's license. Telling her that he would be over in 30 minutes, he waited for a reply. She excitedly said she couldn't wait to see him again and gave him a phone kiss as she hung up.

Being now in a blissful state of mind, she heard someone yelling on the other phone. She forgot all about Geri. When she got to the phone, Geri was yelling, "Katy what's happening?"

Kathryn excitedly answered talking about her altered persona, "Katy can't talk now. She has to get ready. She'll see you on Monday and tell you everything. Bye!"

As she was hanging up, Geri was yelling, "Katy! What's happening? What do you mean you can't talk now?" Then silence from Katy's phone. Geri immediately called her back but Kathryn didn't answer. She thought it was weird that Katy talked about herself, like she was someone else. Knowing that Katy like joking, she dismissed it.

When he called, Vlad was already parked in front of her white cottage complex. He looked down on his notebook for her apartment number. Making sure that this was the right place, he texted Alex and said, "I'm there. Not apartments but cottages. They far enough apart to use as a permanent location with no gates! And she is in front making it an easy in and out for her dates."

Alex wrote back, "You seem you always get the hot sluts Vlad. Fuck her for me too." Then after a minute Alex texted him, "Mikhail wants her at the Manor as soon as possible."

Vlad snickered and thought, "I bet he does. He's always in a hurry with the new girls."

After waiting the 30 minutes, he got out of the van and walked up to the courtyard. There were 8 white cottages on each side of this tree lined courtyard. They were far enough apart in case there were noisy neighbors. He was very happy about her location. Gently knocking, he waited a few seconds as Kathryn quickly answered it. She was smiling, acting enthused to see him. He scanned her gorgeous body and seeing her in the bright day light was overwhelmed by her good looks. Not only did she dress as requested, she was exquisite with her nipples protruding through her semitransparent gray blouse and the short denim skirt accenting her perfect body.

Delighted about his new victim he thought, "Wow, she is way more enticing than last night and Mikhail going to be thrilled about her seductive look."

Grinning from ear to ear at this striking young red head, he exclaimed, "I'm so happy to see you again!"

By this time Katy demeanor, as programmed, completely changed into the hot horny vixen Kathryn. She closed the door, wrapped her arms around his neck and plastered a big French kiss on him. He responded by passionately kissing her back. When they broke for air, she kept her arms around him.

Looking deep into his dark sinister eyes, she sensually said, "I'm so happy to see you too! I was hoping you would call. I woke up thinking about you and the fun we had. And now you're here." She kissed him fervently for a few minutes and then said, "I want you Anton! But first how about pancakes for breakfast?"

Vlad laughed and told her cook anything she wanted. She smiled, took his hand went into the kitchen. She asked if he wanted a cup of coffee and he did. Pouring him a cup, he sat at the small table and watched her start mixing the batter. He slowly examined up and down her body, undressing her with his eyes. Her nice legs and cute rounded ass, was exactly the type of girl the club wanted. She would be a perfect whore.

His thoughts were, "What a fucking catch! She was so easily affected by the drug last night that today I'll introduce her to our club. Damn! What an attractive slut! She'll be popular. No doubt about that." He laughed to himself.

Getting up, he went over to her, took out his phone, and snapped a picture of her making the pancakes. As he told her how pretty she was with the light shining against her, she turned to look over her shoulder and smiled. Giggling with sexual excitement, she asked how many he wanted to eat. He told her only three, so he would have room for desert.

Looking puzzled she asked, "What desert?" He laughed and told her that she was desert. Making a loud snorting sound, she kept cooking, knowing what he meant.

With breakfast being over and Kathryn began cleaning up, Vlad asked if she wearing anything under her skirt. She turned and gave him a very sexy smile and pulled it up. To his dismay, she had on a pale blue lace panty. Suggesting for her to remove it, she happily complied and giggled as she did. Then she started to pose for some photos. She sat on the counter, opened her legs, while pulling up her skirt for a naughty view. She felt so alive and mischievous, as she continued displaying her body. When she laid on the counter pulling down her top and grabbing the mixing spoon, did Vlad get a huge bulge! Taking the photo of her, she laughed and told him that she was getting very horny. He walked over and helped her off the counter. Her arms immediately went around his neck and they kissed. Lifting her up, he carried her to the bedroom. He lay next to her, kissing and fondling her impeccable body. When he found her hot box, it was drenched and ready for loving. She sighed with pleasure that his touch was creating. The foreplay continued for some time, with her skirt pulled up over her waist and his fingers playing with her soaked vulva.

When he lowered his mouth onto her clit, she cried "Oh God Anton. You're going to make me cum so soon!" She was in heaven wanting to feel his big 9" cock buried into her drenched cunt again.

Suddenly a voice began yelling, "What the hell Katy!"

Startled, they turned to look at who was yelling at them. Dave was standing in the doorway looking at their lusty undertaking. Viewing the almost naked Katy with her legs spread wide apart enjoying Vlad's play, Dave exclaimed, "Dam it Katy, I thought you loved me. I can't believe you are going to fuck this guy too. What's the hell gotten into you? And who is this asshole?"

Vlad immediately stood up, as Kathryn persona returned to being Katy and ashamed was trying to cover herself. Turning to her, Vlad barked, "Keep your legs spread apart. He needs to see the real you."

Then he walked over to Dave and towered his 6'4" muscular frame over Dave's 5'8" torso. He poked him in the chest with his fingers and said, "I'm the guy she now desires more then you, Dude! You don't belong here anymore. She's no longer wants anything to do with you! She told me that you have never appreciated her sexually. She told me that she never had an orgasm with your 5" mini dick, but with me she's had dozens. So do yourself a favor and leave before you get hurt. I'm her man now. So get your little pipsqueak body out of here, so I can continue fucking your X the way she deserves. I said get the fuck out before I fuck you up real bad."

Dave didn't know what to do. This big guy with some foreign accent was pushing him out of the bedroom. He looked at Katy, skirt pulled up, with no panty and her blouse almost completely off exposing those firm breasts. Staring at her, he knew that this wasn't the girl he fell for. Something happened last night to make her this way, but instead of rationalizing her situation, his anger took hold.

Taking something from his pocket, he threw it at her and bellowed, "Ok! I get it. I'm gone and won't be back, so go ahead and be his fucking whore. You have broken my heart and I hope you get what you deserve."

Vlad forcefully pushed him out of the room. Dave thought about fighting, but instead turned around and walked out, while slamming the door behind him. He paused outside the cottage, looked back in and thought, "How could you Katy. I thought you loved me. I loved you. What the hell!" Dejected, he walked to the car in bewilderment.

Katy picked up the key that he threw at her. Emotionally, she was in tears. Vlad came over, sat down next to her and whispered, "It is okay Katy. He doesn't deserve you. You are going to so much happier without him degrading you. Now you can do anything and be anyone you want. I'll make sure you will completely enjoy your new freedom."

He held her tightly against him and wickedly smiled. Then he told her he wanted to cheer her up and they should go over to the studio to be auditioned to become a star. He has a big surprise for her. But first he needed to finish making her cum. He said the magic phrase and she responded returning back into Kathryn Syns a horny slut.

His calm demeanor seemed to help her feelings and she said, "Oh Anton, you're so nice to me. I really want you more than anyone before." She kissed him again and then sensually said, "Oh I remember. You wanted me to make a movie. Love too!"

He smiled as he lay down on the bed, unzip his pants and began pushing his hard cock into her wanting wet pussy. She responded like the slut he knew she was. As she lay on her back and her legs spread wide apart, she closed her eyes and enjoyed his penetration with all her being. As he pumped his throbbing cock into her pussy, it spread ecstasy throughout her body while making her limbs quiver with orgasmic bliss. After some 15 minutes of continual pleasure, he finally blew his seed into her drenched hole. As he did she clamped down on his cock with fervor cumming with her third orgasmic relief.

Kathryn fixed herself up and as she stood, Vlad held and gave her a big kiss. She kissed him back and melted in his strong arms still horny. He told her about where they were going and why.

Smiling, she sensually said, "I can't wait to become a star. Are you sure it's just showing off my body? I was hoping you would make love to me on film too."

Vlad laughed and answered, "Don't worry beautiful. We'll make a film of you having sex. It will make you a star." She giggled and gave him another kiss.

Just as they were leaving, he told her to finish her coffee that he just laced with another dose of the drug Juice. With her reversal into Katy so quickly from last night's dose, he had to make sure she would become Kathryn Syns permanently. Once at their hidden compound that they call The Manor, the process of making her a willing sex slave would continue.

Vlad smiled and said to himself, "That's it, drink it all up." When she finished, he held her around the waist and rushed her out to the van. It was time to introduce her to Mikhail.

****

Dave has been sitting in his car for 30 minutes calming down from his rage. Then it dawned on him. "A person doesn't change so dramatically in 24 hours. Something had to be wrong. Maybe he drugged her?" So he phoned an old friend.

"Hey Tom, how's things?"

Tom replied, "Oh just working on a new prostitution ring for the local PD that seems to have come to town. Did you ever ask that girl of yours to marry you yet?"

Dave sarcastically answered, "That's the reason I'm calling."

Tom laughed and replied, "Oh I see, I would love to be the best man!"

"Thanks Tom and I wish that is what I was calling about. But actually Katy is the reason that I need your help and who better to help me is a guy working for the Bureau. So let me tell you what's been going on and maybe you can tell me what I should do."

As Dave began telling him the sordid story, he spotted Katy and Vlad leaving. Dave took out his camera and took photos of them with Vlad having his arm around her grabbing her ass as they walked. She was laughing and stopped for a kiss every so often. Noticing that Katy was wearing the same short red dress as the previous night, made him sick to his stomach. She seemed happy as he took her to the black van. It made him realize that this was the guy from last night. He continued to take photos of them and the license plate. His stomach was churning with anxiety. His gut was telling him that something was amiss. So he started his engine and began following them. He told Tom what he was doing and Tom advised not to. A few miles down the road after stopping, the black van ran a red light. With a car in front, Dave couldn't follow. Pulling over, he finished the conversation with Tom.

Tom said, "So let me get this straight. You were playing that ego game of yours again showing Katy off and it backfired. If you never made her go to the bar alone, I bet you wouldn't be calling me to help."

Dave answered, "Yeah I know. It's my entire fault. But now do you think she has been drugged or something to make her act so differently. Tom, it hasn't even been 24 hours and she is still with that guy and acting very slutty. I walked in on them with this guy eating her pussy."

Tom responded, "Sure anything is possible, but not probable. Is it possible that she didn't like going to bars and was trying to teach you a lesson, but instead found a hunk. You did say he was a tall muscular guy. Maybe she just fell for him. Love at first site. That's more feasible then someone drugging her. I mean I could understand at night being drugged, but she didn't act drugged when you saw her Friday night and he was still with her in the morning. That doesn't happen if they had been given the date rape drug. I'm sorry to say, it's probably nothing but an infatuation and she'll probably come back to you in a few months. If it was anyone else, I wouldn't bother. But for you, I'll look into it. So what's the license number of the van and send me the photos that you took."

Frustrated Dave said, "Thanks! But I don't know if I want her back, after a few months with her getting it from him."

After he gave Tom the license number, they said their good byes. Rushing home, he put the photos on his computer and e-mailed them to Tom. Now all he had to do was wait for some answers. Dwelling on what Tom told him, he took a bottle of Scotch and began pouring a glass. All of his emotion exploded in tears, as he guzzled the liquid cure. He knew tonight, he would be soaking his heart ache with a bottle of booze. Taking out some photos of Katy, he began to lament on their relationship. As he drank the whisky, he looked at this one photo of her.

It was six months into their dating. They had only had sex a few times by then, although he sensed she wanted more. He remembered taking her to a museum and she wore this pink dress without a bra. He remembered her teasing him all day rubbing up against his arm. He was so horny from her play, but tried to play it cool. He kept staring at the photo with her smiling and the outline of her nipples protruding from under the pink material. Her expression was intoxicating and it looked like she was in love. Her eyes were twinkling and she was so daring that day. So he had her model for a few photos, although some onlookers whistled at her, which aroused him. It is what started his need to show her off. Suddenly the comment of Vlad rang in his brain, "You never appreciated her sexually!"

Guzzling the rest of his glass, he poured another. It was true. He suddenly realized it was his entire fault. She needed more from him and he refused. He wasn't aware of her sexual needs and all she wanted was to please him. Why else would she play his stupid games dressing up in revealing outfits? Putting his hands over his face he began to weep. He yelled to himself, "I'm sorry Katy. I don't want you to leave me. Oh I'm so sorry! I made you dress like a slut so many times and now you've cheated. It is my fault."

****

Vlad pulled the van to the back of this gated mansion isolated up in the hills overlooking the ocean. The Manor was on 10 acres of Oak tree covered estate. The main house was three stories with 8 bedrooms and the front look like a castle with towers on each side. The huge party room was on the main floor, as well as the kitchen and staff offices. The bedrooms were on the other two stories. There was a round drive in front with a fountain of a naked girl with water spouting out of her breast. The drive continued to the left where there was a series of 8 studio bungalows. A nice horseshoe shape pool was behind the bungalows and at the end of the pool were 3 more cottages being constructed. On the right of the Manor were four car garages with two more black vans parked in front of them. On top of the garages were apartments where the permanent security staff stayed. There was a large barn shaped building in back away from the main house. This building housed the health center, examination room, and 8 sound proof cells that were used to house unwilling girls or those to be sold. Lastly an auction room with a stage and theater like seats around the stage. There was also a rear mile long dirt road that could be used as an escape route.

smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers
12