The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers

He told her to put the top back on because the others may become excited seeing those boobs at dinner. She did and holding Vlad's hand they followed Mikhail to his limo. Getting in, Mikhail had his driver take them to a fish house down by the ocean. She sat next to Mikhail as they drove to the restaurant. He played with her body especially her tits. He loved kneading her nipples. Her plump areola was very sensitive. As he suckled her tits, he put his hand under her skirt. He massaged her thighs getting closer to her pussy. Once he reached his target, she opened her legs further. Touching her wet clit, she moaned in excitement. She was becoming aroused.

He stopped sucking her tits and said, "I see you are enjoying my play Kathryn. And I'm pleasantly surprised that you don't have a panty on. That's exactly how our Booty Film girls dress in public. You're going to fit right in."

Then Vlad snorted, "That's not the only think that's going to fit right in."

"Oh Anton," Kathryn giggled. "You're so naughty. I'm really horny and hope you fuck me soon."

Mikhail chuckled, "Well gorgeous. I'm not going to fuck you. Others will have that privilege after we get back. I was just seeing if you were ready. And my dear, you are!

Once at the restaurant, she had many stares as she walked in and sat in a middle booth. Her short black skirt barely covered her ass and her plump nipples were very visible from under the black tight top. Kathryn sat in-between the men. Her legs were crossed but the short skirt was hiked up scarcely covering her cunt. They chatted for a while ordered drinks and laughed about what was expected of her. She didn't really listen because all she thought about was getting Anton back so he could hold her and make love to her again. She was smitten by him. Mikhail was looking down at her legs and motioned Vlad something. Vlad immediately put his hand on her knee and gently uncrossed her legs. She smiled and pushed her knees tightly together trying to be lady like.

Feeling Vlad's hands on one leg and Mikhail's on the other, she whispered, "What are you guys doing? We're in a restaurant and I'm not wearing a panty. Everyone could see me."

Vlad answered, "It's okay Gorgeous. You should be proud of your body and you have a very exquisite cunt."

Suddenly they pulled them apart. When they did Kathryn yelped, "No not here!"

As soon as she objected, Mikhail roughly grabbed her face and pulled it to his. With his hand under her chin and fingers on her mouth he uncaring said, "Open you fucking legs Kathryn. I took you here to show off my new Booty Film girl. I want everyone to get a good look at you. So just do it!"

Reluctantly she spread them wide apart. Mikhail looked down at her exhibitionism and pulled up her skirt that was still hiding her pussy. Now she was exposed to anyone who wanted to see.

Laughing Mikhail whispered, "Good girl Kathryn. Now keep them that way throughout dinner."

Kathryn began looking around to see who was looking at her. She saw a guy drop his fork and bent down to get it. He was a few tables away. He took a long time staring at her. When he sat up, he told the two other guys about it. They did the same thing. A few more guys were also devious on how they got a peek. As dinner slowly progressed, Kathryn was becoming self-conscious. Every once in a while she tried to cover up by pushing her skirt between her legs.

When she did, Vlad would lean over and whisper, "Pull the skirt off your cunt Kathryn. I don't think you'll want our benefactor to get upset."

When she did, Mikhail would say "Good Girl." At times he would lean over and whisper, "Play with your clit Kathryn. You can moan if you want."

She was shocked when Mikhail held her face and ordered her to be an exhibitionist tramp, but now playing with her clit in public, just mortified her. She has never been so humiliated. But she did what was asked and didn't even to look to see who was watching. She didn't want to know. Mikhail only allowed a few minutes of her show. But as dinner was ending and the waiter was taking some plates away, he told Kathryn play with her clit for the third time. She had her finger on it gently rubbing it, as the waiter asked if she was done with her meal that she barely ate. She tried to be normal but moaned she was done. He looked at her and smiled, like he knew what she was doing. This time she became overly stimulated.

Just as she was about to cum, Mikhail grabbed her hand and whispered, "No you don't Kathryn. You'll have to wait until you get on camera."

As they were finally leaving, Kathryn had to scoot from the booth. The seat under her was soaked with her juices. When she got to where she could stand up, Mikhail was in the way. Her legs were still spread apart and her wet cunt was in full view of everyone around her. She attempted to close her legs and put the skirt in between them, but Mikhail looked nastily at her. So she pulled the skirt up. Finally he let her get up and cover herself. As they walked through the restaurant, a few guys leaned over and thanked her for the nice view. Also the waiter had a huge grin across his face when she walked by. This made her even more degraded, which was the point of the exercise.

Once back in the limo, Mikhail said, "I'll make you a Booty Film girl yet Kathryn. My girls always are exhibitionist sluts in public. They enjoy exposing their goodies. You'll get used to that too and hopefully without too much grief on your part. But you did okay for your first time. The next time I take you out, I wouldn't have to tell you to show everyone your cunt. Maybe I let you have fun showing your nice tits to everyone too. You do have very nice breasts and they are nicely protruding from under that top. I'm sure everyone knows what a naughty shameless slut you are.

He reached under her skirt and touched her pussy. When he did he exclaimed, "Now that is what I call a Booty Film girl. Vlad her cunt is drenched. Did you have an orgasm at the restaurant?"

Kathryn's face was red with embarrassment. She sheepishly answered, "Yes I did the last time before you stopped me."

The guys laughed with Mikhail saying. "Yeah you're going to make a great Booty Film girl. Yes you are!"

Once back at the Manor, Vlad took Kathryn to get ready for her show. Mikhail went to his office sat down and continued reading Boris's report on Kathryn. As he did, the thought of her restaurant performance made him smile. As he read the report and got to page three describing her pussy, he chuckled.

It stated: "The subject has a very nicely formed vulva. The lips aren't huge and her clit is pink. Opening her lips, I found a very wet opening. As I fingered inside her vagina, she moaned in pleasure, telling me that she is easily aroused. Taking measurements I found that her maximum cock length without breaking the cervix opening is 8.67 inches. Trying to push open the cervix was difficult, therefore, revealing that she hadn't had it penetrated by a cock before. Suggest a few well hung men to fuck her or use 12 inches dildos on our machines to allow for easier future penetration."

When he read that he immediately called Erik. "How's the prep going for tonight?"

Eric responded, "It's going slow. Need more time?"

Mikhail laughed and answered, "No it goes on as scheduled. But I want to replace Tina with Kathryn for the finale gang bang."

"But Boss," Erik replied. "She's already scheduled for the first show. We never had the same girl do both. And Tina has been drugged up for the gang bang. It's her punishment. What do you want us to do with her?"

"I don't care what you do with Tina," Mikhail barked back sternly. "She's a too hot of a commodity to keep around and going to be gone in a week anyway. The news is already reporting her missing. How about letting security have her for the night? Or better yet, put her in the glory hole room and have her cunt sticking out. It's still a $100 for guys to line up and fuck, right? Don't we usually get a crowd in there on Saturday nights?"

Eric replied, "Yeah we do and there is already a line outside of the motel on PCH we use for that. I do have another girl in there too. So now they can choose which girl to fuck or get sucked off. It will also be videoed."

Then sternly he repeated, "I want Kathryn to do both. Give her a 15 minute break or something like that. Then get her back out and have four of our biggest hung black men fuck her. That's an order." In a gentler voice he said, "It sounds like you have the motel covered and adding Tina will be a good thing. What would I do without you?"

Erik just answered, "I'm just doing my job Boss."

As Mikhail sat back in his chair and lit another cigar, he began to chuckle then laughing. Turning on his monitor, he tuned to bungalow 1 to watch his latest star getting ready for her unveiling.

smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers
12