The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 04

Story Info
Kathryn's debut of becoming a whore streamed live.
8.6k words
4.54
22.7k
13

Part 4 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers

Chapter 4 "Kathryn's Debut"

Mikhail was chatting with Erik about the web site live feed and when it would be ready.

"Listen Erik," Mikhail loudly bellowed. "I want the whole filming done through our site. You told me it wouldn't take long to set up. I need it started on time, not an hour later. Kathryn's unveiling will need to be seen by its members. She is one very exquisite sex object and I want the world to see her getting fucked. So get with it. No excuses!"

Erik defensively answered, "It's on a 30 minute count down right now Boss. So 9 pm our time it will all start. Right now 3413 members have signed up to watch. I'm hoping to get up to 5000 by the time it starts. Boss, you only gave me two hours to get this going. If you told me this morning, we would have over 10000 signed up by now to watch. I was thinking maybe we could add another 1000 watchers if we postponed it for an hour. But instead if we create a 30 minute intermission instead of 15, you'll get a lot more viewers. We could charge $10.95 for the second part with the original watchers $19.95 price including both. What do you think?"

Mikhail had his calculator handy and figured out the profit. Making $90k after paying out 15K in expenses for crew and actors, he thought not a bad little endeavor for her first try. He smiled and replied back to Erik who was patiently waiting for an answer, "OK Erik, that's a great idea; will have a 30 minute intermission."

Erik laughed and said, "Okay boss! I hope that she can handle a double session and why I increased the intermission time for Boris to prepare her. We will give her a break to make sure she the lube is working its magic before she continues. Hopefully the Juice and Spice you gave her at dinner has her ready for a long night of fucking. Also Boss, I just finished talking with Vlad and he told me she is really hot right now. He said they have the outfit and are finishing the prep, so she can also do anal in the second session. I understand she is a novice to anal. It will be very interesting how she reacts to a cock up her ass."

Mikhail laughed and exclaimed, "You have it all wrong. She's an anal virgin. This whole damn thing will be new to her. She's only fucked 4 guys in her whole life." He snickered when he said that, knowing she had lied about the number, but it was good for the audience to think she is innocent.

Mikhail finished by saying, "It will be alien for her to even fuck in front of an audience while streaming live. I just hope she doesn't freak or something. Also, she's a minister's daughter. I want that all mentioned in the promo. Guys like watching a young innocent girl making her first porn film. So make sure you say that when you are advertising the video. OK?"

Erik answered, "Okay Boss! I'll send out a big graphic flash about seeing a hot, young, attractive, innocent girl becoming a whore right in front of their eyes. That will get some interest and I'll use a title of 'Innocent Girl Becomes a Whore'. Now let me get back to work."

When Mikhail hung up, he left the office to personally check on his new star in the making. Stopping by the wardrobe room, they told him that she has picked out a white short revealing dress. Then Olga, an older woman who is in charge of all girls' online activities, suggested white stockings and G-string panty. Mikhail asked her how she looked. She took out her phone and showed him a few photos of her sitting on a bed. Mikhail smiled and said, "That's exactly how I envisioned her."

After a few more stops, Mikhail caught up to Vlad. "So where is she," he asked? Vlad told him that Kathryn was getting prepped for anal sex. Mikhail smiled and asked, "So when will she be ready for the show?"

Vlad answered, "Any minute now Dad. When does the whole thing start?"

Mikhail told him what Erik said and they chatted about what type of video they wanted to make. Looking at his watch, Vlad said, "So we still have 20 minutes to go. No problem dad. I'll take her over to production, as soon as she comes back from emptying her enema."

Mikhail grinned. Quickly he left to see how the set up was going. He wanted to make sure everything was going to be perfect for Kathryn's unveiling. If all went well, he would make a lot of money on not just the initial showing, but also on the replays and video sales.

While he was walking to the barn studio area, he got a call on his cell phone and answered it. "Boss," Blankenship blurted. "I just tied down that slut Tina legs and her cunt is wide open sticking out of the room. Her pussy is there for anyone to fuck. Sophia also is in behind the glory hole waiting for cocks to suck. The guys seem anxious outside to start. Can we begin now instead of waiting 'til 9?"

Mikhail nastily answered, "Yeah, do it anytime you want. Don't bother me again. I'm busy getting the show done."

Blankenship answered, "Oh sorry boss. I'll start it."

****

Five, Four, Three, and action! The four cameras began rolling with one showing a close up on Kathryn's face standing next to Vlad. Being the narrator, he began announcing the event to the online audience. "Hi everyone! Let me introduce this sexy young hottie Kathryn, who is new to the industry."

Turning to Kathryn he asked, "Tell everyone your name and being a novice concerning sex, why do you now want to become a Booty Film girl."

Kathryn smiled, looked at the red light, as directed beforehand, and giggled. "Hi everyone, I'm Kathryn and I've been sheltered my whole life by demanding parents and a boyfriend who wanted to control me. I've always had these very strong sexual cravings. So after I finally got free from them, I knew I needed to explore my desires and Booty Films is giving me the opportunity to do just that. I hope you all will enjoy my attempt at being naughty and email me about my performance. I will answer you all." She was giggling throughout the scripted speech.

The camera slowly scanned down her body as she posed by pulling up her dress to show her panty. As she unleashed the top, she pulled it down slightly to expose her nipples.

Vlad announced, "Very nice Kathryn. You have nice tits. So why don't you get comfortable on the bed and show the guys how slutty you can be. Remember guys this is her first time becoming a slut for all of you to enjoy. Text us as often as you want, during her performance. The text number is on your screen."

The camera followed her over to the bed. She sat down then turned to her side to expose her panty. Sliding it to uncover her pussy, she smiled for the camera. Then music started to play the song "Bad to the Bone". She turned on her back, reached under her butt and slowly pulled the panty off. When she pulled it to her knees, she moved her legs up to her face and put the panty in her mouth.

With her head partially hanging over the edge, she said, "I'm getting so horny. Which one of you hunks, wants to make love to me?" The camera zoomed in on her glistening cunt wet from anticipation. As she continued taking the panty off, it became stuck in one of her heels, forcing her to spread her legs apart.

Vlad announced, "Wow Kathryn, you sure are a big tease. I don't know how much more I can take waiting to see that hot little cunt of yours. So sit up and spread those legs wide apart for us."

Whispering to the online viewers he said, "You guys at home that are spanking your monkey, can text us. The number is on the screen. This is your interaction part telling us what you want her to do."

By this time, Kathryn was sitting up with her legs spread wide apart and her playing with her clit moaning in sexual bliss over and over again, "Oh yes I want you to fuck me". This part of her verbal discord was not scripted.

She continued exciting herself as Vlad was given some of the viewer texts. Turning to Kathryn he exclaimed, "Kathryn, I know you're having fun, but they want to see you naked. One guy wants you to hurry up with the teasing, so he can see some guy's cock in you. Take your dress off, but first I want you to finger that wet box of yours and then lick them for us."

She did exactly what was requested. When she fingered deep inside her pussy, one of the security guys that was watching in the background bellowed, "God. You're fucking hot. I wish I was going to be fucking that cunt of yours."

Vlad turned to see who was yelling. It was the new guard Andrew. He motioned him to come to him. When he got there, Vlad covered his mike and said, "You fucking idiot. Don't ever yell while we are shooting."

Andrew sheepish answered, "Oh I'm so sorry, it just blurted out. I couldn't help myself. She is so fucking hot and I haven't had sex in months. Please forgive me."

Instead of reprimanding him further he replied, "You're telling me that being with us for a month and you still haven't asked if you could sample the merchandise?"

Andrew said, "I didn't think I could."

Vlad gave out a huge laugh and answered, "Oh I see. Well with our permission you can fuck any of the girls that work the bungalows during the slow periods of the day. The other girls like Kathryn are off limits because they are for special clients."

Andrew smiled and thanked Vlad for the information. As he was walking away, Vlad suddenly had a brainstorm. Telling Andrew to wait, he told Olga that Andrew should be the first to ravish Kathryn. When Andrew returned Vlad softly said, "Get ready big guy. I want you to fuck her right now on film."

Andrew just looked shocked and didn't know what to say. So Vlad asked again: "Come on Andrew. I know you want to fuck her. I can see by that swelling in your pants. So here is your chance to put that big cock in Kathryn's tight little box. It will be dynamic to see you starting her off on her tramp journey for Booty Films."

By this time Kathryn was completely naked except her stockings and shoes. Olga was giving her directions from guys who had texted. Kathryn turned on all fours and spread her legs apart. She looked back into the camera and asked, "Who's going to be first? I need a cock in me right now." Andrew looked at her and said he would do it.

Once Andrew got his 6'6" massive body naked, he wrapped his lower torso in a towel. Going up to Vlad, he announced that he was ready to go. As Kathryn was playing with herself taking request from the viewers, Andrew was rubbing his cock to get it throbbing. Then Vlad announced, "Okay Kathryn now it's time to get you started on becoming that special Booty Film girl. I think you're going to like this first guy."

Andrew dropped his towel and walked up to her. Kathryn saw him coming and knelt on the side of the bed. Reaching for his huge cock, she grabbed it. Pulling him closer to her, she proceeded to start licking it like an ice cream cone. She slurped his cock for many minutes, as the camera zoomed in on her lips. Using her just learned swallowing technique came in handy, as he pumped in and out of her mouth. Her saliva was dripping down her chin, as she deep throat his rod. When she needed to breathe, Andrew told her he had to fuck her now. He lay on his back as Kathryn went to straddle him. As she held his big throbbing rod, Vlad barked for her to turn around reverse cow girl and look into the camera. Spreading her legs wide apart, she straddled him and slowly sat down, while guiding his manhood into her pulsating pud of wetness.

As Andrews huge extremity disappeared inside her drenched cunt, Vlad told her to pull off him and do it again but slower. Turning to the cameraman he whispered, "Get a close up that big thing stretching her cunt. That shot is really hot. I bet the viewers are spanking their monkeys' really hard watch it entering her."

Tim zoomed in and whispered back to Vlad, "Yeah that is hot. I'm getting a hard on too."

As she slowly pushed down on his throbbing tool and it vanished inside her pussy, she cried, "I want you to fuck me so bad. I want to feel you deep inside me. God you feel so good. Fuck me! Yes that's it. Oh God, Fuck me!"

She started to grind on him and then speedily rise up and down, as he pumped up in her. In a few minutes, they got the rhythm of each other and began moaning in pure bliss. She felt exhilarated with dick stimulating her insides. Her gripping vagina was the perfect feel, taking control of him and forcing him to fuck her. She even pulled off him a few times and sucked on his cock, before she pushed it back inside her. By facing the cameras, the viewers could watch her tits jiggling as she bounced up and down. He reached around her a few times to play with them making her moan in bliss. Her mouth opened and eyes were closed, as she enjoyed his pounding.

As they continued fucking, Vlad softly said to the online spectators, "I told you guys she was something special. Remember, this is her first time on film and only ever had four guys fucking her. I hope you turn in and view the replays over and over again."

The display of her willing exuberance was captured by close ups of her pussy and face, enjoying the lustful bliss of her pleasure-seeking actions. She rode this huge guard with his pot belly for over 12 minutes. Holding her hips and tightly against his pelvic, he pushed her forward on all fours without falling out. He slapped her ass and speedily ravished her as hard as he could. With his huge weight now plastering her against the bed, Kathryn could hardly breathe. As he speedily pumped her, she held onto the sheets for dear life. He enjoyed slapping her ass a few more times for another 5 minutes. Suddenly, he pulled out and began dumping a huge load of sticky goo over her ass hole. Some began dripping down over her pussy. Tim zoomed in on the flow of semen streaming through her vulva making a puddle in between her legs.

After he was done spewing cum, Kathryn turned to face the camera, smiled and sensually said, "I really liked that. He made me cum too. I hope he's not the only one here for me to have fun with! I'm really horny and can use another hard man."

The ingested Spice giving to her earlier that evening was working its magic, making her a willing horny slut. She would do anything to feel another cock buried inside her hot cunt. She thought that the cravings she were feeling, was her body telling her to enjoy the sex. Suddenly looked in the camera and announced, "Oh My! Guys I'm in need of a good hard cock I me. I want you right now!"

When she said that, the online audience flooded the internet with comments. Some texts were how they shot their own loads, when Andrew did. Others were about how hot she looked getting fucked. But most comments were about where is she located and how they could get to fuck her too.

As Kathryn moved to the edge of the bed with her legs closed, she tried to see through the bright lights if someone else was approaching. As if she did something wrong, Vlad barked, "Kathryn why don't you spread those gorgeous legs apart, so we can see that wet little pussy of yours and any leftover spunk?"

She did as requested and even pulled a leg up to rest on the bed. Smiling she said, "You mean like this," as she then played with her wet clit. Vlad told her that was exactly what everyone wanted to see.

Then he said, "So I see Andrew dump a lot of cum on you cunt. Why don't you take a couple of fingers and scoop some up. Then lick it off your fingers until you make it all disappear."

Giggling like a school girl doing something naughty, she took her first scoop. As she licked it off her fingers, she smacked her lips and said, "Yummy! I'm going to like this!"

She continued devouring his cum, even sticking her tongue out to swirl it around her lips. It was like watching an uninhibited woman enjoying the seed of her conquest. Her actions were showing the audience of just how sinful and immorally deviant she really was.

As she continued her display of shameful behavior, Vlad softly said, "See guys, how easily she is becoming a Booty Girl slut. Bret from Dallas has requested to see two guys fucking her. Well Bret I think we can arrange that. We have Artest and Devon here to do just that. So I hope you all enjoy the show."

Kathryn was still slowly consuming most of the mess off her vulva, when two guys walked up and sat on each side of her. She brought her leg down off the bed and looked at the naked men with partially hardening cocks. Turning to her left, she grabbed Devon's cock and started to rub it. In a minute, a thick average size tool became a throbbing rod. Then she turned the other way and grabbed Artest cock. When she grabbed it, it instantly stood erect to its full 8" of skinning manhood.

With one hand on each cock, she looked up at the red light on the camera in front of her and bit her bottom lip. As the other cameras shot close ups of her holding onto the cocks she sensually said, "Oh my! I've never had two guys at once. I don't even know how to begin."

Someone yelled, "Get one of them to fuck you doggy, while you deep throat the other. Then make them trade places."

She smiled and turned to suck on Devon's cock. Slurping his manhood made him moan in pleasure. As she was doing that, Artest turned her over on all fours and began pushing his long rod into her wet wanting pussy. As he slowly pushed into her, she stopped sucking, looked back and moaned, "Oh God. That feels oh sooooo good! You're really huge and filling me up."

She pushed back on his dick, until it was all the way in. Then he pulled it completely out, so the camera could get a picture of it going back into her expanded hole. As he pushed it back in, she held Devon's cock, tilted her head back and closed her eyes. She held steady until it was all the way in her soaked cunt. She moaned in ecstasy and opened her mouth enjoying the feeling of Artest fucking her. Slowly he went in and out of her, but as he sped his plummeting, someone yelled, "Suck that cock too!"

Immediately she put her head down and tried to concentrate on Devon's hard tool. The feeling of Artest cock ravaging her pussy, made it difficult to focus on Devon. Every time Artest pushed it deep into her hot wet box; it made her squeal with delight. She came with another orgasm. After many minutes, they changed places.

It is the first time that Kathryn tasted herself. She gobbled up Artest wet cock drenched in her cum juices. She gagged a little being so big, but the taste was yummy. She smacked her lips a few times, when she broke for air.

Devon felt so good plowing speedily in and out of her that she loudly moaned, "Oh God. You're going to make me cum again. Oh yes, oh yes! Fuck me! Ahhhh, it feels so good!"

The ravishing continued for over 30 minutes with them changing places a few more times and Kathryn changing positions. Kathryn eventually turned over on her back. Then Devon was the first to pull out, but wanted to explode it in her mouth. Holding onto Artest cock, Devon pointed his raging cock toward her face. Suddenly there was a groan from above her and the cock in her mouth seemed to expand as she felt an unmistakable pump and warm salty semen flooding her mouth. With her mouth open as wild as possible, she caught most of his thick white load. But suddenly Artest squirted his too. Both sides of her face were now plastered in cum. It was so much that it spattered down her chin and onto her breast that still had some of Andrews's goo on it. She knelt grinning from ear to ear at what just occurred. The camera zoomed on to her cum drenched face, while another zoomed in on her just fucked pussy. You could still see an open hole from Devon.

Once the guys were done squirting, she let go of their shrinking cocks and licked her cum stained lips. Giggling she sensually said, "Oh My! I can't believe I've been missing this type fun all those years. I have a lot of catching up to do."

Snickering, she took her fingers and scooped some cum off her chin. Tilting her head back, she let it drop into her mouth. Then she sucked on her fingers to get the rest. As she was enjoying licking cum off her fingers one scoop at a time, Vlad exclaimed, "So Kathryn, how did you like becoming a slut?"

smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers