The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smitty469
smitty469
115 Followers

Tom listened and his anger began to subside. As he was thinking about what to do, Kathryn came over and unzipped his pants. Surprisingly his cock was rock hard. He became horny from watching his wife. She rubbed it and looked up at him with a big grin. Then she sucked on his tip. Dave yelled, "What the fuck Tom. What's happening?"

He looked at Dave and shrugged his shoulders, rolled his eyes back, took his phone and said. "Okay you got a deal, but you have to leave my girls alone and my wife has to stop what she's doing."

Then Kathryn took his cock and swallowed it down her throat. Tom groaned in acceptance. Dave on the other had wanted to leave, but Sam stopped him. Pushing him back on a chair she straddled his lap and said, "Where do you think you're going. I want your cock in me again."

She kissed him and before he could say anything back; she had his pants down and his cock in her hands. As she rubbed his hard rod, Dave looked over at Tom. Kathryn was working his cock, deep throating it and then sucking his helmet trying to get him to cum. Trixie now was off Dave and doing the same thing.

Dave mumbled, "What the hell Tom. What the fuck are we doing?"

Tom moaned, "Just go with it for now Bro. I'll tell you later what I'm thinking. But right now I'm just enjoying Kathryn. Damn Dave. Your girlfriend does give great head."

Mikhail and Vlad were to listening to the slurping of the girls over the phones, as well as, the mic pen that he attached to Kathryn's blouse. Vlad whispered to Mikhail, "So dad. What's up with his daughters? I didn't know we were doing anything with them."

Mikhail whispered back. "I sent Tomas down to State last month. He's been trying to meet Madison and start Juicing her. He finally succeeded last weekend and she has responded favorably. She was dosed with her roommates who also have responded favorably. The three of them are now in the training process. I will need to call him to stop dosing Madison. Let me know what happens here." He hung up the phone to Tom and left.

As the girls continued sucking on Tom and Dave's cocks for a few minutes, they finally made them explode in their mouths with some spattering elsewhere. Just as the guys were zipping up their pants, there was a knock on the door. It was Sinclair. He immediately opened it without being acknowledged. The girls quickly sat at the table and tried to wipe the white cream off their faces. Giggling, they quickly excused themselves. Sinclair didn't notice the semen still plastered across their faces, as they walked out the door.

Mr. Sinclair said, "I've been hearing some weird noises from in here, like someone was in distress. What's been going on?"

Tom spoke with a serious demeanor and lied. "Oh nothing too serious, but that Katy started to cry, when we told her about her new boyfriend. She'll be alright in a few minutes."

That seem to pacify Sinclair and he left. Not remembering that Kathryn's phone was still on with Vlad listening on the other end, Tom started to tell Dave his plan.

"Look Dave. It's obvious that Sam and Katy are lost to us. They are now controlled by Koskova. So let's play along, get laid, and gather proof. Then we can take them down. So what do you say?"

Dave chuckled and answered, "Sure anything to fuck Katy and Sam again; why not!"

When the girls came back, Sam said, "We've been talking and decided to go for a drink and food at Shames. Want to come? Afterwards we can go back to Kathryn's place." The girls giggled seductively and went over to the guys for a kiss. They quickly all left.

Vlad hung up the phone and quickly drove over to Shames, another owned property by Koskova. He was in the back, when they arrived. As Tom went up to get drinks, Vlad had Jamal, a big burly black guy, Juice the girls' drinks and put ecstasy in the guys' drinks. Then he waited for the results. It didn't take long for all of them to be under the drugs influence. After some dancing and plenty of laughing, they went back to Kathryn's place.

The guys were flying high from the ecstasy and the girls pussies were on fire wanting to be fucked. It was a perfect scenario for videoing them in action. The videos would be perfect blackmail data. He could use the tapes on Tom, to make him behave. Vlad chuckled to himself at that thought.

Once the group got back to Kathryn's place the girls did a short strip dance for the guys. As they danced around rubbing their nude bodies up against the men, they decide to kiss. Soon they were on the couch kissing and groping their bodies against each other. They were giggling having a great time, when Dave finally blurted, "That's really hot, but how about us?"

Sam looked back at the guys undressing and answered, "Do you two want to play too?"

It wasn't long until the guys joined in on the frolic. When Tom took Kathryn in his arms, he said, "I've always had a lust for you Katy. You're so fucking hot. I want to fuck you the rest of the night."

Dave finished kissing Sam and hearing Tom's desire for his ex-girlfriend blurted, "Not all night Tom. I want to dump a load in her too!" Tom laughed.

Then they all walked into Kathryn's bedroom with a King bed. Kathryn was on all fours on one side with Tom standing behind her. Sam was on the other side also on all fours. The girls faces were inches apart, as the guys began sticking their hard rods into the girls drenched holes. In a minute the girls were moving back and forth enjoying the guys plummeting.

"That feels really good Tom," Kathryn panted. "Ah Yes! Fuck me harder with that big cock of yours. Oh Yes!"

The harder he rammed into Kathryn's soaked cunt, the closer her face got to Sam's. Soon their faces were together and the girls began kissing, as the guys rammed themselves into their hot bodies. The grunting and moaning of sex radiated the room for over 20 minutes.

When Dave finally asked, "I want a turn in Katy! I really am close and want to dump it in her pussy."

Tom move out of Kathryn and Dave pulled out of Sam. The girls looked back and asked what was happening. They laughed and told them that they were just changing partners. After the girls moved to lie on their backs, Dave pushed Kathryn's' legs wide apart and said, "I really missed fucking you Katy. I want to seed you again and hopefully it will take."

Kathryn giggled and answered, "Fuck me Dave. I want to feel you in me. But darling I can't get pregnant again."

Just as he was putting it into her pussy, he stopped and blurted, "What! You can't have my baby."

Kathryn sat up on her arms and answered, "Oh I can, but they put me on some sort of birth control. But darling, I really want you in me. I want to feel that big throbbing cock cumming in me. I miss it."

She stayed up watching him pushing his small cock into her hot pulsating hole. Soon he was pumping her with abandoned fucking. As he enjoyed her wet cunt he grunted, "Oh yes Katy. You feel hot and wanting. Oh yes! Here it cums!"

He pushed in as far as he could go and unloaded a huge amount of sperm inside her waiting hole. As he squirted streams and streams of cum, Kathryn seductively said, "Yes! Yes! That's it Dave. I can feel you erupting in me. Oh Yes!"

As he unleashed his seed, Tom had Sam's legs pushed up her body, while dumping his load. They were quit as they climaxed together. The night continued with the four of them in crazed sex for hours with a few breaks for drinking scotch. After over 3 hours of continual fucking, it was around 10 pm when the guys left. But Sam stayed. The drugs were still very active in the girls and their pussies were still in need of loving.

Kathryn brought out a two-sided dildo and they implanted it into their hot cunts. They continued fucking each other with it, until Vlad walked in. With a smirk expression he said, "That's really hot sluts. But I got something I know you'll like better. Come over here and worship my Master Blaster."

It was a name his brothers gave his cock when they were teenagers. Vlad's cock was huge and thick, but the reason they gave him that name was his huge balls that could squirt a large amount of semen. When they were gang banging one of Mikhail's whores in Russia, Vlad eruption blasted the girl so hard, that it knocked her head back. Then he creamed her face with such a large amount of cum that the brothers had to name him. But it didn't stop there. He could get it up again only after a few minutes and unloaded huge amounts of semen over and over again. After he got over the initial teasing, he welcomed his name; because no one else could match his stamina and amount of semen that was unleashed.

Now it was time to give these two whores what was coming to them. "Come over here sluts and worship my big throbbing cock," he ordered. He wanted to see how obedient these two controlled women were going to be, but especially Trixie.

As the girls stopped humping the dildo, they crawled over to Vlad. Now naked, he was standing at the edge of the bed. His 6'4" chiseled muscular body was waiting for the sluts to arrive. Kathryn was the first to hold his thick shaft, as she lowered her mouth over his helmet and start slurping it. As she took more of his cock in her mouth, Trixie began sucking on his sperm filling balls.

Vlad took Kathryn's head and pushed it farther down on his shaft. She swallowed his cock the best she could, but only got half of it in her mouth. With her saliva dripping down her chin she did the best to deep throat his huge piece of meat. It continued until she tasted some pre-cum and Vlad pulled her head off his pulsating member. She took a deep breath and swallowed the saliva that was dripping out of her mouth.

He ordered, "Let Trixie have some fun too Kathryn."

With her hand still holding onto Vlad's shaft, Trixie moved over and began swirling her tongue around his rod. Then she slowly slurped the helmet, not taking more into her mouth.

Then Vlad loudly commanded, "Come on Trixie. I know you haven't worshiped my cock in a long time. But you can do better than that."

He pushed her head onto his cock to where she began to gag. Grabbing her hair, he pulled her off. She took a breath as he said, "I see you're a little out of practice Trixie. Just suck as much as you can. We'll get you better trained later."

Smiling, she answered, "I'll do better Master. Please be patient with me."

He laughed, as she began sucking down his throbbing member. As she sucked and sucked, Kathryn was becoming jealous. "Can I have a turn again Anton? Please! I want to taste your cum. Please!"

He motioned her over to him and as Trixie just swirled her tongue around his head, he had Kathryn lick his shaft. Soon the girls were making Vlad ready to unleash his first load of seed.

His first blasted into Trixie's mouth so hard that it hit the back of her throat making her choke and spit it out. As his cream was flowing down her chin, he pulled Kathryn over his squirting cock. She opened he mouth and he began squirting a few streams of semen into it, but some splashed across her face. Then he pulled Trixie up and had the girls next to each other, as he spewed the rest of his load. As he did, he ordered them not to swallow any of it. When he finished squirting, he told the girls to kiss one another with his semen in their mouths. Then he ordered them to kiss with their tongues inside each other's mouths and pass his cum back and forth. With a satisfied evil smirk he watched them follow his commands. Eventually he had them swallow his load. After they did, they turned back to him, opened their mouths, and stuck out their tongues.

Smiling like a proud parent, he said, "Good sluts. I knew you two were going to behave. Now who wants me to fuck them first?"

****

When Dave got home, he took a long shower and rubbed lotion on his reddened over used cock. Never before had he cum three times in an evening fucking 2 different horny women. He was exhausted, as he fell naked on his bed. Immediately he was snoring in bliss. But this time his dream of Katy was different. He began dreaming of being her pimp and bringing guys over to have sex with her. While she was enjoying many men, he had Sam next to him sucking on his cock. It was a dream that when he woke the next day, he remembered.

When Tom pulled into the driveway he noticed that Mandy's car wasn't there. Quietly he entered the house and heard moaning coming from his daughter's bedroom. He peeked in and saw her boyfriend Jason, on top of Zoey fucking away. Luckily he was still under the partial influence of the drug and quietly walked away; otherwise he would have barged in on them. He took a long shower, which brought attention to them that someone was home. As he was drying off, he heard the front door close and Jason's loud Mustang driving off.

When he came out of the bedroom, Zoey was in her night gown and said, "Hi dad. I didn't expect you home until later. Mom is gone all night and told me that you were on a stake out." Then there was a long pause because Tom just gave her a nasty look. She said, "You heard us didn't you?"

"Yes I did Zoey. I hope you used protection. You know that's how Madison was created."

As Zoey started to explain, Tom just turned away. When he got in his bedroom with Zoey following him and still trying to justify her actions, he turned to her and said, "It's alright Zoey. Just be careful. Can you promise me that?" She hugged him and said she would.

****

Mikhail was calling Tomas down at State college to see what has transpired concerning Madison, as well as to order him to stop drugging her.

"Tomas, how are the girls doing," Mikhail asked.

Tomas quickly answered his uncle Mikhail. "Uncle they are just fine. That tall hot blonde you wanted me to exploit has taken to the Juice very well, as her two dorm mates. This weekend I'll Juice them all again and this time have more guys fucking them. Last Friday, night they only had a few guys. Saturday was spent, under the control music. I would have taken them out whoring, but they all had dates. I didn't want to bring suspicion on them. So I'm guessing after a month or more Juicing, they'll be ready for other venues."

Mikhail laughed and replied, "Well that's great news Tomas. But I want you to stop drugging Madison. You can do to the other girls whatever you want. But I need Madison untouched from now on."

Tomas was shocked. The only reason he was down there was to train Madison and now he had to quit before he really got started. "But Uncle," he stammered. "She's really hot and will be perfect for the business. Even without the drug, I've been told of how easy she was to get fucked. The other two girls weren't as active before being drugged, but have responded nicely to the directives. I had a huge weekend planned for all three."

Mikhail never liked being challenged when giving orders. Nastily he exclaimed, "Just do what I asked Tomas. No questions. I have my reasons." Then he hung up before Tomas could answer.

Tomas sat at his desk bewildered by his uncle's orders. Then he angrily pounded his fist on the desk and mumbled, "What the fuck! I've already made arrangement for all three to be whores for the weekend. They already paid me in advance for them. They'll be pissed if I didn't bring Madison. So fuck you uncle. I'm not going to stop Juicing Madison. She's the best girl of the three and the reason I got that big paid day. Hell you'll never know."

smitty469
smitty469
115 Followers
12