The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smitty469
smitty469
115 Followers

Once her pussy was on fire, he took her up to a bedroom and fucked her for a long time. With her cunt was hot and juicy she'll want sex for hours. But he didn't want anyone else to fuck her just yet. He needed her to beg for it. When she did, he would have the ugliest homely looking guy at the party fuck her. He found just the nerdy guy.

He was the frat nerd and did all of the IT work to be a brother. He always got the left over girls, that is, the fat tubby ones that no one else wanted. When he saw Amber, Tomas knew he wanted her. His jaw dropped open and his eyes were staring at her loose fitting short skirt and tank top showing off her firm tits. He didn't know that she had on a garter belt and stockings under it. So at mid-night he took him to naked Amber and she was hot to have another throbbing cock. He left them in sex, so he could gather up Madison and Gabby before they passed out.

First he found Gabby in the game room sucking on one guy, while another was ramming in her cunt. There were over a dozen used condoms scattered near the couch that she was on. There wasn't anyone waiting for a turn.

"When you guys are done, I need to get this slut home. So get her dressed and bring out front." Tomas demanded. As they pumped Gabby they groaned that they would.

He found Madison upstairs with Devon. It seemed that he kept her mostly to himself and only had a few of the top actives fucking her. It was the same gang that took her at the strip club plus Tank a football lineman. He told Devon the same thing. Then he went back to get Amber.

When he walked in he heard Amber moaning in bliss. "Oh my God, you're amazing. Oh yes fuck me. Oh yes. You're so fucking hard! Yes fuck me harder!"

Tomas saw Amber on her back. She already had a glop of cream on her face near her lips. He told the nerd to hurry up and finish. The guy looked back and began pumping her faster. Amber' whole body was moving with his hard thrusting. She looked like she was enjoying the drilling. Finally he pulled out of her hot hole, pulled off the condom and squirted it on her bare tits. She purred, "Oh yes. Give it to me Duck." That was his frat name.

She sat up to watch him squirting ropes of cum all over her chest. She rubbed it in as she scooped up some to taste. Smiling she said, "The other girls don't know how good of a lover you are. I think I'll tell them." Then she laughed and said, "Or maybe not. I may just keep you for myself."

Tomas interrupted their little tryst and told her to get dressed. She did without cleaning up. When he walked out, Gabby was leaning against the wall, like she was ready to pass out. He grabbed her arm and led her and Amber to his Mustang parked out front. He put them in the back seat and strapped them in. Once back inside he saw Madison walking down the stairs holding onto Devon's arm. Tomas grabbed her and took her out. He strapped her in the front seat, got in and drove off.

It was almost 2 am when they got to the Mexican border at Tijuana. The Mexican guard asked for their pass ports. But instead, he gave him and envelope filled with money and a note from Hector. It stated, "These girls are new meat for my Cantina. Here is a ticket for a free sample this weekend, that is, if you let them pass." The guard waved them on.

By the time he arrived at the small Cantina with a two story hotel next to it, the girls had passed out. With the help of Hectors goons, they brought the unsuspecting girls upstairs to their rooms. Amber was the only one that was somewhat lucid. She heard them talking about them and Hector counting out $6000 for them. She was perplexed on what was happening. It wouldn't be long before she would understand exactly what transpired and what degradation she was about to experience.

As Tomas was leaving the hotel he said, "Now don't forget. This is only until Sunday night. I have to have them back or they will be missed. Don't fuck with me either. See you Sunday night. I'll call before I cross the border.

Standing with two of his big stocky men, he answered, "Yeah sure. They'll be done fucking by then. But don't be surprised if they are well used and may be unresponsive."

After he saw Tomas drive away, one of his men asked, "You're not really returning these sluts on Sunday. They are very attractive and I'm sure the General will want a piece of that blond."

Hector gave out a huge laugh, "Don't worry Julio. I have no plans of ever sending them back. They'll be here a long time. When he comes by again, he won't be going home either."

smitty469
smitty469
115 Followers