The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 13

Story Info
Geri starts her training as becoming a submissive whore.
9.4k words
4.72
11.7k
5
0

Part 13 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers

Chapter 13, Geri's Training

It was early in the morning when Alex went back down to the basement. Geri was still sleeping in the cage. He opened the unlocked enclosure and chuckled to himself, because she never even attempted to leave. Taking her legs, he dragged her out waking her up. Lying on her back on the hard cement floor, she opened her eyes; but was in a stupor. The K99 drug was still somewhat active in her. Looking around in a panic and seeing Alex, she cried, "Where am I? Why am I here? What do you want with me?"

Alex stood over her and nastily answered, "Geri, you're now my slut and are down in my play pen. After we fucked last night, you kept begging for me to continue. You agreed to become my owned submissive slut and I hooked you up to a fucking machine. That's when I pierced your lovely tits. You even picked out the jewelry. Don't you remember?"

She looked down at the golden rings hanging down from her nipples. Looking back up at him with tears in her eyes, she whimpered, "I kind of remember. You had sex with me and that machine gave me many wonderful orgasms. Oh my! I do remember and being called your owned slut. But I don't know what I was thinking. Please let me go home. My boyfriend will miss me today. Please! I won't tell. I don't want to be your slut."

Alex gave out a huge hoot. Taking out the remote he nastily replied. "I don't think so Slut. I now own your body and you'll do what I tell you too. Have you forgotten about the punishment collar?"

He quickly zapped her and she yelped grabbing her neck. "Now do you remember Slut? As for your boyfriend, you told me that he's on a business trip and won't be back for three weeks. By that time he gets back, you won't even care if he finds out about your indiscretions. You'll be such an agreeable submissive wanting to be used and fucked. Now won't you slut?" He zapped her neck again and said, "In fact, I'll show him photos and tell him what a good little slut you have become."

She squealed, "Please don't Master. I'll be good."

He laughed and replied, "I see you did remember something by calling me Master. Now we're going to teach you 3 positions. The first one is kneel on your knees straight up, legs wide apart, chest out, head down and hands behind your back. Go ahead and get into it."

He waited until she slowly moved to kneel. He went to her and made her spread her legs farther apart and once she was in the proper position, he took a few photos with his phone. Then he went up to her and began fingering her clit and pussy. When he felt her becoming wet, he yanked on her nipple rings. She whined "Please master. It hurts. Please stop! I'll do whatever you want."

He zapped her neck again, told her to shut up and only speak when spoken too or she would be punished.

As he continued fingering her cunt, he said, "You can move your hips if you want." She did enjoying the feeling.

After some time he stopped fingering her and said, "Now you need to get into position 2. I want you to move onto your hands and knees, spreading your legs apart and rise up your head. Hurry up and move or I'll zap you again. This position is for fucking and will become your favorite way to fuck."

Once she was on all fours, he pulled down his shorts and had her start sucking on his cock. As she swirled her tongue around his helmet, he said, "I see you remember this from last night too. Good slut. In this position you will be able to suck cocks and also get fucked. If need be, your ass can be spanked too. It's an all-inclusive position."

She continued just using her mouth and tongue to tantalize Alex's big thick uncircumcised cock. She gagged a few times, when he held her head and fucked her mouth. It wasn't long while holding her head steady that he shot a stream of cum hitting the back of her throat. Trying to pull back, he kept her in position saying, "Don't you dare swallow any of it slut or spit it out. Just enjoy the taste."

Pulling out of her mouth, he shot the few ropes across her cheeks. When he finished, he told her to open her mouth wide and he took a few photos of her tongue being buried under his white cream. He had her gargle his seed and then swallow it. Opening her mouth to show him that it was gone, he chuckled and said, "That was very good slut. I hoped you liked your breakfast. I bet it was very tasty too. Would you like to eat this type of breakfast every day?"

Looking up at him with a disgusting look, she tried to smile. She didn't know how to answer his question because she thought that act was repulsive and she almost threw up. This was the first time she ever had a man shoot his semen in her mouth. At 27 and being chubby, she had only a few lovers and never allowed a guy to cum in her mouth. She has done blow jobs and sex, but thought of it was part of making love. She never felt fucked and used, but only loved. Now this bully was asking her do this nauseating deed every morning. She knew if she acted excited, there would be no stopping it. But if she would fight the act, he would zap and punish her.

Smiling she whimpered, "Do I have to Master? That was my first time. I almost threw up. I don't want to displease you, but maybe take it slower. Please! I just need more time to adjust to your demands. Please Master!"

Alex grinned and quickly answered, "Sure Slut, we can go slower. I thought you were already an expert at sucking cock. I'll have you practice first, before I let other guys enjoy the newly learned talents." Then he laughed, "You'll get used to swallowing cum too. I know you'll like it and even beg for guys to cum in your mouth."

He took her hands and stood her up. Then he gave her a bottle of water that he laced with a small amount of K99. She quickly guzzled half of it down to get the nauseating semen taste out of her mouth. Looking at him with fear in her eyes, she tried to say something, but instead he took a rag and began wiping cum off her face. As he did, he told her that she was a more attractive slut with cum on her, but understood her concerns.

Then he laughed and said, "I'll give you some time to adjust to your new life. But now I need to show you the third position. There will be more to remember as you are trained. Memorize the other two you just experienced. This one will be in the standing position. You'll need to bend forward keeping your ass in the air and hold onto your ankles. Don't let go until I tell you too."

He zapped her neck again and she quickly got into the desired position. While she was bent over, he went behind her and rubbed her pussy and clit. She was hot, so he knew the drug was working. Then he put a thumb on her ass hole and pushed it into her ass. As he stretched the ass he said, "I bet you're an anal virgin too. That's okay. You're come to like guys fucking your ass. But first I need to prepare you. So don't move. I'm going to give you an enema."

When he finished squirting the bag of fluid into her ass, he put a plug in. Then he had her stand up. He led her to a table that had a bowl of oatmeal with sugar and ground up diet pills. He laughed and told her to start eating it with just her mouth. But once she started to eat, she quickly devoured its contents and even licked the bowl. Alex chuckled as she did.

When she finished, he took her to the bathroom and drained her ass. Once she took a shower and cleaned up, he had her take position 3 again. He put a longer anal plug in with a plastic red fake gem at the end. He told her that she look fantastic with it up her butt. Then he pushed 3 Ben-wah vibrating balls up her pussy. Once he finished, he turned on the Ben-wah vibrator and spanked her ass. In a few minutes she began to moan in pleasure. He turned up the vibrator on a higher setting and she moved her hips and loudly moaned.

After the eighteen hard stinging spanks she began shaking in orgasmic bliss and yelled, "Thank you Master. I really needed that."

Alex laughed. "Look at you Slut, having an orgasm while I slap your ass red. Good girl. I think you need a nice reward. Let's go shopping for a few nice outfits."

He stood her up turned her around and gave her a kiss. Looking into her twinkling eyes she excitedly answered, "Really! You want to take me shopping. Oh yes! I would love that." Her boyfriend never would go shopping with her.

She put on the blouse from last night but nothing else. It was long enough to cover her ass. But when seated, the bottom button didn't close the front and her nice pink pussy could be seen. Alex had fun rubbing it as they drove to Hollywood Blvd. He found a parking spot a few blocks from the adult attire shop that he uses. She spread her legs trying to get out of the van exposing her assets. Guys walking by whistled and made some nasty comments. She quickly pulled the blouse down, which lowered the top exposing more cleavage. The outline of her breast were already visible, especially the gold nipple rings. Other guys stopped and stared at her, making her feel uncomfortable.

When Alex got next to her, she grabbed his arm and held it tightly and squawked. "People are looking at me."

Alex snickered and replied, "I would too Geri. You do look very tempting dressed like the slut you are. You need to become accustomed to being an exhibitionist. Just smile at them and start walking with me. Let everyone see what a slutty spectacle you are."

She turned back to them and gave a sexy grin. They whistled again as she sauntered away. Having guys notice her, was something completely new to her. Exuberance rushed through her body making her pussy become even wetter. Even though she felt embarrassed being almost naked in public, she was aroused. She felt beautiful and safe with Alex beside her. She even started to feel attached to him in a way she would never thought possible. As they continued their 3 block walk, on the busy Hollywood Blvd, more guys looked at her and made comments when she passed.

Opening the door to the adult dress shop, an older Asian name Quang was helping another couple. He saw Alex with Geri holding onto his arm and said, "Hey bro; long time since you've been in." Quickly scanned up and down Geri's chubby body he continued, "I see you have a new cutie. What would you like to see?"

Alex chuckled and replied, "A few dresses, some lingerie and skirt outfits. Maybe some fuck me shoes to go with the outfits."

The couple turned to look at them. The guy whispered something in his girlfriend ear and she giggled. It made Geri very uneasy knowing that they were talking about her. Suddenly she saw herself in the mirror. Her blouse barely hid any of her assets. Her breast were somewhat exposed and the nipple rings was visible. But her pussy was only hidden by the last button. She began to become anxious being dressed like a whore. Just as she was about to hid behind Alex, Quang walked over to her and took her hand. As he walked her to the clothes racks, he told her that she had a great body and was happy she chose his store for some outfits. No one ever said that about her before and she was no longer self-conscious.

Looking through the dresses, she found a strapless white with colored pattern throughout. It had a V cut that went down to her belly button but wasn't real short. She took it off the rack. As she went to try it on, Alex handed her several skirt outfits and lingerie. When she came out wearing the dress, her DD tits were nicely pushed up with just her nipples hidden from under the material. Geri looked excited and twirled around in it. She begged Alex to buy it and he told her that he would, if she would try on the lingerie and the skirt outfits.

After modeling the sheer lingerie, she went back in to try on the skirt. When she came out in the short red, green, white, and black plaid pleated, school girl skirt; it barely covered her ass cheeks. He had her bend over and her cunt was nicely visible. When she sat down, the front did cover her pussy. She didn't realize how exposed she was in the back. Quang then handed her a red cotton tank top that went down to her belly button. Her nipples were outlined under the tight top. Then Quang told Alex that she needed some nylons and he had her put on a pair of fishnet pantyhose with 6" platform red stilettos. When she walked out, she almost fell a few times. The shoes were higher than anything she had worn. Alex said he would take all of the outfits.

Geri went to take off the current ensemble and Alex barked, "NO Slut! You get to wear that one the rest of the day and night. Or I can put you back in the sheer blouse."

Then Quang grabbed her hand and began leading her to the back room. Geri looked at Alex. She was in a state of confusion. But as they were walking to the storeroom, Quang said, "You got to pay for the outfits somehow. And fucking me is how you are going to pay."

Panic-stricken she answered, "I have money. I can pay for them. I'm not a whore. Please let me pay for the clothes!"

Quang snickered, "You don't get it Slut. I always get to fuck the new girls from Alex. It's a test to see how you respond. I know you will want me to tell Alex that you were a good little Slut. Now wouldn't you?"

She whimpered, "I guess so."

After a few minutes Vlad and Kathryn walked in the shop. Seeing Alex, Vlad asked what he was doing there. Alex answered that he took Kathryn's friend Geri to get outfits and Quang has her in the back paying for them. Vlad laughed and told him that when he finished, he would get Kathryn in the dressing room so he could sneak Geri out. Twenty minutes later, Quang came out with a happy smile across his face.

He went up to Alex and said, "Your whore still needs some work. Her sucking cock technique is terrible, but she does fuck nicely after I removed the Ben-wah balls. I took the anal plug out and put them in her ass. Here's the plug." Then he saw Vlad and Kathryn. "It must be my lucky day. Nice seeing you again Kathryn."

Kathryn was dressed in blue- jean short shorts that had her ass cheeks peeking through. Her top was spaghetti strapped with her nipples protruding from under the tight top. Quang took her hand and told her how beautiful she was. Then they went and began picking out an outfit for her. When she went into the dressing room, Geri walked out of the back. Her pussy was becoming hot from drinking the bottle of drug laced water all day. The sex with Quang just activated her need for feeling a cock buried inside her hot cunt. Vlad said hi to her, but she ignored him. Alex shrugged his shoulders and took her out of the shop.

They slowly walked six blocks up to the street as Geri was getting used to walking in the 6" platform heels. After 2 blocks he left her at the corner and ran to the van and dropped off the rest of the clothes. When he returned, there was an old homeless man with no front teeth talking to her. Alex heard no a few times. When he got there, Alex told the guy to get lost.

The guy nastily screeched, "But all I wanted was a fucking blow job. She's not even a good looking whore; so I thought $10 was a fair price for a fat whore like her."

Alex pushed him away and took Geri's hand walking across the street. Holding onto his arm tightly she whimpered, "He thought that I was a whore Alex." She didn't even get angry at being called fat. "I don't want to be that. You told me that we were going shopping and see a movie." As tears began rolling down her cheeks, she asked, "Do I look like a whore?"

They stopped walking as Alex turned to her and held her around her waist. Looking in her teary eyes he replied, "You look really sexy Geri. I wouldn't worry about what a bum like him thinks. You're dressed for clubbing. The movie is a few blocks up the street. I think you'll like it." He never really answered her query.

The street was crowded with tourist and street performers dressed in character attire. As Geri walked by, people were looking at her dressed like a street hooker with her nipples and jewelry protruding from under the tight top. She was holding onto Alex's arm frightened by how guys were staring at her. When they arrived at the show, they walked up to the box office. He bought two tickets to the new Mommy Mia movie, but it wouldn't start for another 90 minutes. When Geri saw what show he was taking her too, she became thrilled. Her boyfriend would never take her to a musical. After they turned to walk toward the front of the theater, he dropped the tickets on purpose. Forgetting how exposed she was, she quickly bent over and picked them up. Two Hispanic tourists, who were watching her walk by, got a great look at her bare cunt. After Geri stood and gave the tickets to Alex, the guys approached them.

Juan was the first guy to speak. "Hi sir, I was wondering if I could ask you something."

Alex smiled and answered, "Sure. What would you like to know?"

"You have a lovely lady," Juan replied. "Is she your wife or girlfriend?" He didn't want to make him angry if she was. Alex told him that she was just a friend in training. And why did he want to know.

Juan snickered, bent forward and whispered, "How much for me and my friend to fuck her. The reason I ask is when a girl is dressed like her and shows us her bare cunt, she's a Puta in Mexico. So we are visiting and would love to fuck her for a fee of course."

Happy that his planned had worked with someone noticing that she was a whore, he whispered back, "Fifty dollars each. No BJ or kissing and only one pop. If that's okay, we'll find a place for you guys to fuck her."

Alex wanted to continue degrading Geri. The best way was for her to get paid for having sex in board daylight where anyone could see. He knew an alley up the street that would be a perfect spot for that undertaking. He had used it a few times before, but at night. This would be the first time he had one of his sluts fucked there during the day.

Turning to Geri, Alex kissed her and pushed his hand over her pussy. She moaned from the heat that immediately started again. Then Alex said, "We have some time to kill before the show starts. Since I'm taking you out and bought you clothes, you need to earn some money back. These guys are interested in you and they are willing to pay for some attention. I know a spot where you could show me what an obedient slut you are."

The excitement she had from going to see the movie, quickly left. As he began walking her up the street with the two guys following, she didn't know what to say. When he touched her pussy and kissed her, the desire for sex again took over her thoughts. Looking up at Alex she sensually said, "You want me to have sex with them?"

As they turned up the small opening in between two buildings just enough for two people to walk side by side, he answered, "This looks like a good place for you to fuck those guys Slut. Let's get up a little farther first." His statement answered her question.

When they reached the end of the alley about 100' from the street, there was a parking lot with a large trash bin at the end. Alex turned Geri around to see the two Mexicans. Looking at them, she smiled knowing that the fire in her lions would soon be quenched. Being in a state of drug induced mental confusion, her body screamed for sex. She had never had such desires and now experiencing sex in an alley made her horny. There were some misgivings, like when Quang fucked her at the dress shop. She liked the sex, but felt cheap afterwards. Now she's about to have sex in a dirty alley that smelled like piss from bums relieving themselves near the trash bin. Looking at these two ugly Mexicans about to fuck her, had her thoughts in chaos.

After the guys paid Alex the fifty dollars, they went up to her and told her to pull up her top. She did. They both began playing with her breast yanking on the nipple rings as she yelped, "Not so rough!" Her mind went blank but her body was in heat.

smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers