The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 15

Story Info
The Rescue: Vic and Tom save the girls at the Mexican brothel.
3.2k words
4.11
10k
5

Part 15 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers

Chapter 15 "The Rescue"

We left off with the girls still in Mexico being used as play things for anyone who paid. Usually after a few weeks of constant sex, the girls would become submissive whores afraid to leave. Being Spring break with a lot of young American girls partying, it was that time of the year that Hector would capture as many attractive girls as he could. Then he would sale them off to other associates, as soon as they became agreeable. He never thought of the girls as anything put exploitable revenue. To him and his associates they weren't individuals, but just a commodity to be utilized. He told his friends that it was just business.

Hector was in his office with 3 of his goons and 2 newly acquired 18 year old, blond American girls that were partying at a night club in Rosarita. His men gave both girls a dose of GHB, which they call G-juice. The drug will make a girl act on promptings, like having sex with each other as well as many men. The next day they would have no memory of their actions, although they were video agreeing to have lots of men fucked them. It would be proof to show them and others of their willing participation. They also used the film as leverage for them to continue or the videos will go viral on the web. Still feeling the effects of the G-juice by being very confused, they rarely refuse to continue. Hector lied about the money they would make and only staying until Spring break is over. It was the same ploy he has used over and over again to capture unsuspecting young girls making them sex slaves. By the time Spring break is over, he will have captured many girls to be sold as putas to other brothels in Mexico and other countries. To make sure they would stay as whores; the girls would be mistreated, tortured, and gang-bang until all refusals to willing participate would disappear.

The girls were still in a daze, as Hector was telling them what was expected. Reluctantly they agreed to partake. He quickly had them sign an agreement written in Spanish just like Gabby and the other girls had done. Then turning on his notebook camera, he videoed them reciting a statement of proof that they are willing participants. As they said their names, measurements and other statements, they undressed showing off their bodies to the filming. Their young slim tight bodies had Hector grinning knowing that they would bring top dollar during the auction.

When finished Hector said, "That's nice putas that you want to continue. I promise you be very well rewarded with mucho dinero when you leave. But now you need to suck on my amigo carajo to prove that you are a willing participant. You also will need to swallow their seed."

The girls giggled and went to 2 of the goons. The guys dropped their pants as the girls began playing with their cocks. Soon they had them in their mouth giving head. As they swirled their tongues around the helmets, Hector nastily said, "Come on putas, get the carajo down your throats. I want to see nothing but balls as you suck on them."

The men held the girls head as they drove their cocks in, making both girls gag. When they pulled out, one girl threw up, which pissed Hector off. He had the third guy began spanking her ass, until tears ran down her cheeks. Then she took his cock and began sucking on it again.

Suddenly, the double doors to his office were forced open with the big Mexican guard falling inside. He laid on his back without moving as blood squirted out of his throat. Julio wasn't being sucked and he quickly pulled out his gun. Just before he could shoot, Victor shot him in the head. Julio fell to the ground dead. Hector pressed his panic button under his desk to notify the General that he needed help, but he was an hour away. Hector needed to stall until the General men got there.

Then he placed his hands on the desk and said, "You won't get far stealing the money. You wouldn't even make it out of the building. My men will fuck you up."

Pointing to the open safe in the corner, Carson (one of Victor's men) went over to it. Laughing he said, "There must be a million in here Vic."

"Bag it up," Vic answered. "It will pay for the trip and you guys can keep the rest."

Carson took a black duffel bag and emptied its contents on the floor. He noticed that it was syringes and heron. He laughed as he proceeded to place the bundles of money in it.

As he was cleaning out the safe, Vic turned to Hector and nastily said, "We're not here for the money, but that's a nice reward. We want our girls. And they better not had been harmed."

Tom then added, "So where are Madison and Gabby?"

Hector smiled and then snickered. "You must be Gabby's father. She warned me about you. But she may not want to go with you. She's been such a good little whore and likes to fuck a lot. I bet she'll ask to stay."

Vic immediately slapped his face with his gun. But that didn't stop Hector's remarks. "And you must be that FBI father of Madison's. You should be proud of her. She's been really popular. She's just loves to be gang banged. Since she arrived, she has been such a willing puta. I owe her a few jewels for her crown. She's gets one diamond for every 50 guys she fucks and I owe her two."

He laughed and before Tom moved toward him, Vic hit him harder across his face breaking his nose with blood spurting down his face.

Once Hector sat up again, he defiantly said, "I get you the girls, but you'll wish I didn't. They are now my putas and won't want to leave with you. Your trip will be for not and then you all fucking die."

Hector told one of his goons to get Gabby and Madison. Tom and Carson went with him. When they arrived at Madison's room and opened the door, Tom saw Madison on all fours being fucked by a fat old Mexican. He was holding her hips and slapping her ass while he speedily pounded her cunt. As he had roughly fucked her, Madison was moaning, "Oh God! That feels so good. Yes! Yes! I love you fucking me. Oh Yes!"

The goon got in the way of Tom, when he went to intervene. Then the Fat Mexican pulled out, turned her over, and squirted his load in her mouth and face. She giggled and moaned how great it tasted. Then she opened her eyes and saw Tom approaching her.

She cried, "Oh Dad, what are you doing here. You weren't supposed to see that."

Tom pushed the Mexican off his daughter and kicked him in his balls when he was on the ground. The guy yelled in Spanish, "What the fuck. I paid. Who are you?"

Tom kicked him in the head until he was out cold and bellowed, "What the fuck Madison. Hector said you were enjoying yourself, but I didn't believe him. Get some clothes on, were getting out of here."

She looked around and put on her short skirt and sheer blouse. Then she meekly said, "I'm sorry dad, but if I didn't do this they would drug me like Gabby. I don't always enjoy it. I'm really sorry."

Tom seeing her in such a revealing outfit shouted, "Is that all you have to wear?"

She whimpered, "Yes dad. I don't have nay other clothes." He took off his jacket and had her put it on to cover her breast. Then they slowly walked back to Hector's office.

As the group was waiting for the girls, Vic turned to see the two young girls still kneeling on the floor. One had cum splattered on her face. They were shaking being frightened. Vic had his men stand them up and cover their naked bodies. Then he asked, "How long have you girls been here?"

Tessa, the taller of the two, began explaining what happened and didn't know where they were. The other girl added that they last remembered dancing at a night club and told him about seeing a video of them having sex. She began to cry, when she told him that she was forced to suck on his cock.

Vic became angry and without Tom there to calm him, he turned to the goon and shot him in the head. He fell to the floor dead. Then he turned to Hector and angrily said, "I bet when Gabby warned you about me, she didn't tell you everything. If she's hurt in anyway, you'll be really sorry and it won't be a quick death. There won't be any help coming from your people either. Look at your monitors."

It was the first time Hector turned back to look at his surveillance cameras. He was shocked to see that the cantina was empty with 7 dead Mexicans lying on the floor. He looked at the hotel and saw more dead Mexicans lying on the floor. He turned and looked at Victor and nastily said, "You'll pay for this. Once the General gets here, you'll pay."

Now it was Victors turn to snicker. He said in his mic that was attached to his ear. "Did you neutralize the force?"

The answer came back, "Yes Sir. But Buddy was hit. He'll live. There won't be any help coming. Should we withdraw?"

Vic answered, "Yes and go to rendezvous point 2."

Turning to Hector, Vic laughed "You should have taken Gabby's warning seriously. And now you wouldn't be hurting any more girls. This place is going to be history."

He proceeded to take duct tape from his bag and taped Hectors arms tightly to his chair. Then he chuckled and said, "I think I'll let Gabby take the first snip." He placed his shears on the table in front of him.

Hector no longer was arrogant, but began begging not to torture him. As Gabby and Madison walked in, they were in shock at what they saw. Then Gabby saw her dad and ran up to him. She hugged him and whispered, "Kill them all."

Madison with Tom put her arms around his neck and hugged him. Then she said, "I'm so sorry dad. They made me do so many nasty things. Please forgive me."

Tom gave her a big hug and then pushed her back. He looked at the tattoo numbers on her wrist and when she turned around he saw the crown on her back with the lettering "Owned Puta" on each side of the crown.

As he was becoming angry, Hector blurted, "See gringo the nice art work. I still owe her a couple of diamonds for her crown." Hector loudly laughed and continued, "And for you 671, I owe you three. If you stay, you'll be rich in a year. Plus you get all of the fixes you need."

Gabby was now shaking needing another shot of Heroin, but instead saw the snips. She rushed over and grabbed them and yelled, "My dad will make me well, but you will no longer be a man."

Vic held his squirming body down as Gabby unzipped his pants. Pulling out his small soft cock, she began rubbing it hard. Once it stood at attention, she gave out an evil laugh and snipped it off. Hector screamed. As he was yelling something about killing Gabby, she took his cock and stuffed it in his mouth and said, "Now doesn't that taste great. You'll get used to having cock in your mouth too." She again laughed.

Turning to Victor she softly said, "Let go dad. I'm done here."

But Madison screeched "We can't go yet. We have to get Amber and Amy. There are other American girls here too. We need to save them all."

Tom, answered, "Okay show me where they are and we'll take them all with us."

With Hector's cock now duct taped in his mouth and blood gushing out of his groan, they left him tied up in agony. Victor went to the safe and grabbed a couple of books that looked like ledgers. He would scan through them later. But for now they needed to escape before the police arrived.

They rounded up another 14 girls. Only 6 were Americans, the others were Hispanic young girls that didn't speak English. Tom, Victor, and 2 of his men put the Americans in the Van with Gabby and Madison. After everyone was out of the building, Vic set the hotel on fire. It would be the distraction they needed to get away. They took off to drive to the boat where they quickly made their escape. The others took a couple of girls each and in 4 cars or trucks made their escape across the crossing at Mexicali. Being late at night they didn't have a problem getting through.

When the boat arrived early morning, the coast guard escorted them in with news media began documenting the rescue. Tom was going to be a hero. Everyone was happy, but by now Gabby really needed a fix. Vic gave her a sedative and pulled her away before the media saw her. Then he said his good- byes and left to his ranch in Arizona where the others would be waiting. They would split the money there and get Gabby her needed remedy for her addiction.

Luckily she only had three injections and wasn't completely hooked. When she finally came to her senses, she joined the service and followed in her dad's footsteps. She became known as the angel Gabriela for her assassination of men who harmed women. She was the perfect CIA operative, that is, beautiful, fierce, and without conscience. Her dad was proud of her.

Once she got back to her apartment in San Diego, she felt obligated to thank Carson. She enjoyed having sex with him for a couple of weeks, until he was called back to duty. Then she took Amy and went back to Nebraska, where she scolded her brothers for not coming to rescue them. Amy was in rehab for months, but never really shook the habit. She kept relapsing, until a year later she died of an over doses. Amber, eventually found love and married Amy's shrink. She never again had sex or stripped for money, although she made yearly trips back to San Diego to see Carson, but eventually that came to an end.

As the next week went, the news media kept trying to interview Tom, but he declined. Madison was finally becoming somewhat normal again, but still had huge urges for sex. She explained what happened to her mom and sister. Zoey seemed interested in the sex part, while Mandy, her mom didn't act concerned. Since she has been controlled by Mikhail for over a year, she knew that in time that Madison would be back to being a whore. Mikhail would make sure of it.

After being isolated for the rest of Spring break, Madison wanted to return to school. She begged Tom that it would allow her to be normal again. No one knew of what happened, so she thought, although the frat knew by recognizing her on TV. Even without any names, they knew it was Madison. After Tom drove Madison back to school, it took another week before her sexual urges got the better of her. She hooked up with Devon from the frat again. She began having sex with him and the other frat brothers to satisfy her needs. Not knowing that she was being dosed with K99 drug again, she fucked whomever they wanted her too, partially because of Mikhail intervention.

Mikhail had been tracing Tomas's path to find out about his death. He found Devon and talked him into weekly dosing Madison with the K99 drug. His incentive was to fuck her any time he or the others wanted, as well as, use it on other unsuspecting coeds. Madison quickly became addictive to sex again. They even had her work weekends at the strip club, which she enthusiastically enjoyed. With all of the patrons paying her for sex during and after she left the club, she became completely addictive to it. By the time school ended in another month, she would be ready for slavery under Mikhail or his associates. It was as if she never left Mexico. To ensure her complete compliance they still had to neutralize her dad. Weeks before the school year ended, he did just that.

Tom was in a terrible car accident. He was running an errand for Mandy when it happened. A big rig crossed over the center line and ran head on into his car. He was almost dead, but was induced in a comma and put on life support. Madison didn't even drive up to see him. But his wife Mandy and his younger daughter Zoey stayed by his side. Mikhail was also happy because now he could start on the second part of his plan. Making Zoey and Madison part of his stable of willing sex slaves. Mandy, their mother, was already under his control and would help with the girls' complete transformation. But he had another plan in the works that would enable the continuation of his operation without fear of reprisals from the FBI. With the so called accident of Tom, they were now investigating him. Mikhail felt that it wouldn't be long before he was exposed.

During his search on who killed Tomas, he found out that he took the girls to Mexico. Upon further investigation, he heard about some Americans killing dozens of Mexicans and burning down that facility. So he made a partnership with the General and the Cartel to rebuild the operation as a wealthy men's resort with suites, a nice pool and swim up bar. Each room occupant would choose a girl as his companion during his stay. The cost would be in the thousands, but Mikhail knew that the rich American men would pay dearly for a week or weeks stay. Also, instead of a cantina, they would make a casino, 5 star restaurant, a strip club, and dune buggies to play on the desert surrounding the guarded facility. The General loved the idea. After it was built, Mikhail would move most of his operation to Mexico. The cells in the basement weren't burnt and perfect for his brain washing facility, although he would expand the basement to include more cells and a large indoctrination area. He just had to stay under the radar until the move. He was confident he could do that with Samantha being his mole inside the FBI.

******

Next time we will concentrate on Kathryn and her Hooker videos that started airing on the x-rate cable station. I will also attempt to finish this adventure. Hopefully I'll have time to write it quicker than this addition. Thanks for all of you who have been patient and are still following the story.

smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers