The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 16

Story Info
Kathryn starts making her porno films.
5.3k words
4.39
11.3k
4
0

Part 16 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers

Chapter 16 "Porn Star"

Kathryn was driven to the sleazy motel on Coast highway to film the X-rated adult series called Hookers. Once she arrived, Vlad introduced a big burly Russian named Ivan, who was the proprietor of the motel activities. His face had a scare across his left cheek and his head was shaved. He had numerous tattoos with Russian lettering and symbols across his big muscular body. She had never seen him before that night and when he spoke, it was with a huge Russian accent and hard to understand. He looked like someone you wouldn't want to mess with.

Walking into the lobby, Kathryn was dressed in black tights with heels and a white t-shirt with different sizes of red hearts scattered over the front. Two hearts seemed to be perfectly placed over her protruding nipples. Ivan snickered and blurted, "Is this the skank that is here for the movie and blyading?"

Vlad chuckled and answered, "I know you just got in town Ivan, but we prefer to call our girls Providers and not such harsh names. But yes this is Kathryn and she is the lead actress for the filming."

Ivan responded in a sarcastic tone, "Okay Vlad; my apologies to such an attractive slut." He reached for her hand and kissed it. When he looked in her eyes, he snickered and softly said, "Once you get on the street, it wouldn't matter what we call you." Then he said something to Vlad in Russian with the word skank again and Vlad answered him nastily back.

As Ivan took Kathryn's hand again and escorted her into her room, she wondered what he meant. She was here for videoing the first episode and nothing more. With her outfit on the bed ready for her to get dressed, she quickly took off her clothes in front of him. Once she put on the short skirt and sleeveless blouse with 5 buttons, which she only buttoned the bottom two, she was ready to start her performance. Sitting down she strapped the laces up her calves to hold on the 6" platform stilettos. Those would stay on the rest of the night.

Going to the mirror, she pulled her hair over the new tattoo that was behind her left ear. It was the Russian red sickle the size of a fifty cents piece and instead of the hammer was the letters MK in black. The sickle also, had black letters following the curve of the sickle reading OWNED.

Seeing her naked for the first time, Ivan came over to her and said, "You are very pretty for a skank. That body is a great asset for what you will be doing. I love seeing those nice firm tits. I see why Mikhail tagged you and now owns you." Snickering, he pulled her red hair off the ownership logo and chuckled something in Russian.

She was tattooed with Koskova's owner symbol just a few days before and was told that it was for her protection. She didn't realize that it was his badge telling others that she was the property of Mikhail Koskova. Ivan let go of her red hair and it hide the mark. Then he said, "Go ahead and get some lip stick on. It wouldn't be long before you will be seeking a fuck." He laughed as he forced Kathryn to look in the mirror.

She pulled her hair back and turned to see the ownership Tattoo. Looking at it, she took a deep breath grasping his comments. She didn't know if she believed that she was now property. Letting the hair fall, she pulled down her skirt as best she could. But when she did, it exposed another tattoo that was added to her lower back a few weeks ago. She even picked it out. It was a large pink heart with gray curly-q's flowing from around it and out each side along her panty line. She liked the heart symbol. But inside of the heart were 5 red Russian letters KYPBa all bunched together that looked like a design to her. Those that looked carefully and could read Russian would be able to make out the meaning. It spelled WHORE in Russian. Then Ivan dragged her out to where Vlad was waiting. Ivan and Vlad began discussing her evening but they talked in Russian.

Seeing her waiting behind Vlad, Ivan blurted, "I see why you picked this one for the movie; she is really fucking hot with a perfect body for enticing men to fuck her."

Vlad turned to see Kathryn standing like an innocent girl next door. Her legs were tightly together with the skirt barely covering her pussy. Having her turn around, the skirt exposed the bottom half of her ass cheeks with her back heart tramp tattoo in plain site. If she bent forward her bare cunt was nicely exposed from the rear. Vlad walked over to her and unbuttoned the rest of her blouse. Then he tied the bottom ends tightly together exposing most of her tits. He gave her an ear plug so he could talk to her during the filming for instructions and to make sure she was in the right spot for the cameras.

As she put the plug in her ear, she looked nervous standing in front of them. Vlad softly said, "Don't worry Kathryn. This is all scripted. All you have to do is ad-live a few lines, that is, just act normal and say what you would say given the scenario of being a Provider. Once a guy follows you to your room, collect the money and then have fun, just like you have been doing. Don't worry about the cameras. They are strategically placed so we will be filming you providing the service in a variety of angles. But make sure you fuck reverse cowgirl and position yourself in the middle at the bottom end of the bed. Other than just has fun. And lastly I'll be giving you directions as needed."

She smiled and answered, "Okay Vlad. I hope I don't mess up. I do want to be a porn star. That's why I'm here."

Vlad laughed, told her they were starting, and not to worry about what Ivan was about to say and do. It's all part of the movie. He said the magic phrase and she answered appropriately. Immediately she was again in a trance state, as Vlad gave her instructions concerning the night. He basically told her that she was a cheap street whore and needed to make money to pay back her debts. Then he woke her up from the trance, took out his phone and began videoing her as he yelled, "ACTION".

Ivan tightly grabbed her arm, which made her grimace in pain and nastily said, "Get that cute little ass out to the bus stop. It's time for you to start paying us back. Bring guys back to your room, collect the money and fuck like the cheap skank that you are. Remember tonight your quota is 2K. You can't stop fucking until you make that amount." He let go of her arm and pushed her forward slapping her ass, when she went out the door. She slowly sauntered to the bus stop, just as Vlad instructed.

Thinking it was all planned beforehand and she was just making a movie, she didn't worry about flirting and soliciting guys for illegal sex. Unbeknown to her, it was actually real. The guys she was soliciting were not actors but real men. They were making this series reality TV. Everything was real and they had the perfect girl for it.

Kathryn without heels stood 5'5" tall. She had lost some weight and they been adding chemicals to her tits to enhance them. She was only c-cup when she started, but now she's a firm D-cup. She lost a few inches in her waist to where it's only 22". Her ass and hips also firmed up. Her legs were still shapely from ice skating until she was 16. Her face was that of an innocent angel, although they added some Botox to her lips to make them fuller. Bright big blue eyes, medium length red hair, and a very sexy smile made her a perfect girl for being a sex worker. After months of hypnotic training and being drugged with the sex drug K99, has made her constantly craving uninhibited passion. Once she gets groped, it would activate her thirst for sex. The drug has completely infected her mind and body without any possibility for a cure. Her transformation is now complete.

After tonight when the movie goes on cable, she'll become very popular. Before the end, credits appear. There will be a notice for her web site and contact information on meeting her. Anyone could hire her for sex and Mikhail was going to make her available 24/7 but only 4 days a week. Her body needed some recoup time, if she were to bring in 100k or more a month. Between the video, web membership, and personal appearances the 100K was a conservative estimate on their profits. She'll get 4000k a month plus room and board, if she behaves and her body holds up to the sexual pounding. She will be used and abused until she is no longer a viable sex producer. Afterwards she would be auction to the highest bidder, just like many other girls before her.

They had a camera in the parking lot and at the bus stop so they filmed her slowly walking to the bench. Sitting on her bare ass and as trained, she kept her legs spread apart. They weren't spread very wide, but just enough to show her bare cunt peeking from under her short skirt. Being rush hour, cars were stopped at the light and would look over to see her. She would smile when they did, but most kept driving. After many lights, one landscaping truck with a chubby older Mexican, rolled down his window and yelled, "How Much!"

Kathryn smiled and meekly repeated what Vlad told her to say through her ear plug. "Five Hundred for an hour and you can do anything you want to me."

He chuckled and asked where. She pointed to the motel behind her. When the light changed, he turned right and then into the motel parking lot. As she walked toward the old beat up truck, she was becoming wet with anticipation. It wasn't the first time she had sex for money, but they were making a movie and she's been horny thinking about it for a few days. When she got to his window and looked in, she was surprised that the guy wasn't what she thought. Here was this Mexican that looked like he had worked all day. He had a big belly, unshaven, and his face was acme scared. He was wearing a Dodger cap, dirty t-shirt, and grimy work pants. He had body odor and she wondered why he was chosen to be in the movie. As she leaned in the cab, her tits became exposed. The lust in his eyes told her that she wasn't going to escape fucking him.

"Hi," he said. "My name is Carlos and I just got paid from a big job. When I saw you, I just knew you would be the one to spend some dinero on." As he opened his door to get out, Kathryn answered, "Glad to meet you Carlos. I'm Kathryn. I hope you'll take a shower first."

He looked in the mirror and laughed. "Oh I see. I'll be happy too."

He walked over to her, took her hand and she walked him to her room. Putting down her fee, he took off his cloths and went into the bathroom. Turning on the water, he went into the moldy shower stall and quickly cleaned up. As he was washing he yelled, "So when you mean anything, is multiple pops and anal available too. Also, I would love to fuck you bareback. I'm perfectly safe."

The hot steamy water was rinsing the soap off his fat body as Kathryn opened the shower curtain. Seeing his hard thick but not long cock, she grabbed and began stroking it and said, "Of course. But you can't shoot it in me. I don't want to get pregnant."

He laughed and answered, "Don't worry gorgeous. I never shoot my seed in a puta's cunt. I have a better place to dump it." He chuckled, "Your mouth."

When she let go, he quickly rinsed and turned off the water. Walking out, she motioned him to come with her. Taking a towel, he began drying off while following her. When she got to the bed, she removed her blouse and skirt, sat on the edge, and slowly opened and closed her legs. When he got to her, he was still somewhat wet. Grabbing his cock and with both hands, she began to slowly stroke it, as it began becoming rock hard in her hands.

Giggling, she sensually said, "I see you're already nice and hard. But if you want my ass too, you should prepare it." Letting go of his cock, she got off the bed and stood on the floor. She took an anal plug that was lying on the bed, put it in her mouth then handed it to him and bent forward. Then she took both hands and spread her ass cheeks apart, showing him her glistening wet cunt and puckered ass hole.

"Go ahead and put that plug in me, sweetie," she said.

Carlos wasn't used to a whore being as enthusiastic, especially one as attractive as Kathryn. Most of them didn't like the way he looked and wanted the fuck to be quick. But this whore seemed to be different. She wanted anal and by what she said, would let him do anything to her very attractive body. He couldn't wait to start playing with it.

After he slowly pushed the plug in her ass, he touched her pussy. He was surprised about how wet she was. He began fingering it and her clit. His cock was throbbing as he pushed one then two fingers inside her cunt. As he finger banged her for a few minutes, he listened to her very sexy moaning. He was more than ready to fuck her. Grabbing her hips, he pushed his cock into her wanting hole. Not expecting the hard thrust, she squealed when he did. When he pulled 3/4 of the way out, she pushed back to keep him deeper inside her.

"Where do you think you're going with that big thing of yours," she complained. "Get it all the way in me. I want to feel it throbbing inside me." As he quickly rammed back in, she moaned, "Oh yes, that's it!"

Taking her hips, he began to slowly pump in and out of her. He looked up and watched her in the wall mirror. He could see her expression as she leaned on her arms accepting his plundering. When their eyes met, she smiled just as he thrust hard into her. Her mouth opened and she gave out a loud squeal saying, "Yes Carlos. Yes! Fuck me letting out your stress. I want to be the best fuck you ever had. Yes! Oh god! Yes! You feel so good. I love your dick in me. Fuck me hard Carlos. Don't stop! Oh god! Yes! Yes!"

Suddenly Kathryn heard Vlad in her ear. "I like it Kathryn. But we need you to move a little to your left and middle of the bed, so we can film his cock going in and out of you."

Instantly she stopped him and he pulled out. She moved to the middle of the bed and on her back. Then she motioned him to her. She heard Vlad say that she was in the perfect place. Carlos pulled her to the edge, stood in front of her, and rammed his throbbing manhood back into her. She moaned when he did, but Vlad yelled, "Get those legs up and out."

She pulled her legs up over her body, as Carlos sped up his onslaught in her pussy. Faster and faster he drilled Kathryn's cunt, until he couldn't hold his semen back any more. He pulled out and shot his load on her stomach and tits. She giggled and sensually moaned, "That's it my handsome stud. Give it to me."

When he finished his many squirts with a huge load of sperm, he collapsed on the bed next to her. Vlad spoke in her ear, telling her to take the massive load of cum, began scooping it up with her fingers, and swallowing it all. She did as instructed giggling as she ate the semen. Carlos sat up to watch her devour his mess off her body. When she finished cleaning herself up, she leaned over to Carlos, grabbed his shrinking cock and began sucking on it. As she held his cock with one hand and sucked on his helmet swirling her tongue around it, he looked down at her. Never before has a whore been as active and wanting as this one. He couldn't remember if a girl ever had enjoyed him as much as Kathryn.

Kathryn looked up at him and said, "How long is it going to be until I can feel this nice cock in my ass? You did say that you wanted to do that to me too. I hope you haven't changed your mind."

Looking down at this attractive red headed girl rubbing his cock looking up at him, he pulled her up to look in her eyes. He was going call her a nasty name, but saw her intoxicating smile with her twinkling eyes. Instead he nicely answered, "It won't be long sexy. You are very beautiful and if I can play with those nice tits, I'm sure I'll be up in no time." Then he paused and said, "Is there enough time to fuck your ass too, because I want your tight pussy again first."

Kathryn giggled and answered, "Don't worry! We'll make time for you to get off in my ass. And you can cum in me this time."

Carlos was completely surprised by her answer. Most of the whores he had fucked couldn't wait to get rid of him. None ever went over his time. But this girl was completely different. It was like she was enjoying him fucking her. He started to become hard as soon as he began playing with her firm tits. As he sucked on them making her nipples stand erect, she keep rubbing his shaft and it responded by quickly standing up at attention.

Pulling her over in the middle of the bed, he laid on his back and she straddled over him. Sitting in reverse cowboy, she placed his cock at the entrance to her pussy and sat down on him. His cock easily slid in. Vlad told her to fuck him slowly so they could see his cock going in and out of her. But Carlos had another idea. He didn't like it slow and began to speedily fuck her hole. She didn't move as he plundered her cunt. Suddenly he stopped and pushed her forward. She fell on all fours, ass in the air and leaning on her arms. Spanking her ass hard a few times he said, "Now I'm going to fuck your whore ass."

Pulling out the anal plug, he slowly guided his thick hard cock into it. She had her mouth open taking deep breaths and moaning in agony, as he drove into her tight anal cavity.

"Oh my god," she shrieked. "Go slowly."

Instead he treated her like every other whore he had fucked. Spanking her ass several more times, he pushed his cock into her hole until he was balls deep. He didn't even leave it in for a few minutes so she would adjust to his size. Instead he immediately began pumping in and out going faster and faster. She didn't move, as he fucked her ass with wild abandonment. All she could do was groan in suffering as he fucked her. As not to cum, he took his time to stop every so often. He made the ordeal a long tormenting event. But eventually he blew his load deep inside her ass, shrunk and fell out.

As he stood behind her, looking at her ass still wide open with his white seed visible, he took the anal plug and pushed it back into her. It now easily fit nicely in her hole. Then he nastily exclaimed, "You are one fantastic fuck. I've never been with a whore as attractive and horny as you. But you're still just a puta and I had to get my money's worth. Thanks for the letting me fuck your exquisite body. You I won't forget and I'll see you again." He got dressed and left.

With the ear plug still in, Vlad said, "That was great Kathryn. I'm sure the pilot video will be popular. But now go clean up and leave his spunk in your ass. Then get your skirt and top back on and meet me at the door."

When she got out of her room, Vlad and Ivan were waiting. Vlad told Kathryn that he had an appointment and Ivan would run the show. Looking up at him she went to hug him but Vlad pushed her back. She felt upset because she gave a super performance and fucked this ugly fat man for him. Now he is passing her to Ivan. She would never have fucked Carlos so passionately, if she knew that she was going to be left behind. She thought it was just a one-time event for the show.

Whining she said, "But Vlad, didn't I do well?" He didn't answer. "I thought I was done with the filming until next week's new episode. Can't I leave with you? I really don't want to stay here the rest of the night."

Looking into her eyes, Vlad smiled and finally answered with a big lie. "You did great Kathryn. But you need to stay and continue filming. We need to make extra episodes in case this one doesn't pass the producers scrutiny. So Ivan will be in charge and you will continue soliciting sex, until he decides we have enough video for more than one episode. Okay."

But his real excuse was that he needed to get back to Harmony. She was being processed at the manor. Also her staying to fuck others for money at a cheap motel, would lower her self- esteem. He needed her to no longer questioning any orders. Then with her modesty, self-respect, and sense of purpose completely gone; her only purpose in life would be to be the best Provider possible.

smitty469
smitty469
116 Followers
12