The Erotic Exploits of Kathryn Syns Ch. 18

Story Info
The finale of what happens to the girls.
10.7k words
4.19
11.6k
9

Part 18 of the 18 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smitty469
smitty469
115 Followers

Chapter 18 "All Good Things Must End"

After Ricky reported for his mission debriefing, he went on another assignment. When he finally returned and was able pursue Geri, it was a month later. The time off before hunting for Geri and her new boyfriend, gave him time to reflect and calm down from being jilted by her. But he still wanted to talk with her to find out why it happened. He went to her office on a Tuesday to see her.

The cute receptionist wearing a very revealing outfit told him that Geri was out for lunch. Then Harmony came out dressed in a short skirt with stockings and stilettos walked by him. He instantly wondered what was going on.

Geri's office was a conservative wealth management company and never had its employees dress like hookers. He asked to see Sinclair, but was told that he sold the company to another a conglomerate. He didn't know that company was now a shell for the Russian mob. He was very confused and went to leave. As he was waiting by the elevators, it opened with a very attractive voluptuous blonde wearing a short skirt, sheer blouse, and a jacket. His eyes immediately went to her chest. He could tell that she was very well endowed by the cleavage that was exposed. When he finally looked at her face, he was shocked that she looked like Geri. Her hair was different, she was skinny and she had make up on, which Geri rarely used.

Blurting, "Geri! Is that you?"

She was out having lunch with a client; a client that the office set up. Lunch was a big cock down her throat sucking his sperm out. She saw two guys during this lunch period. Sometimes she would suck four guys off, so today it was a light meal. Ricky did look familiar, but didn't remember who he was until much later in the day. She thought he was a guy she had met for sex, but not sure.

She turned, smiled and said, "Yes it is! Do I know you?"

Ricky walked close to her and whispered, "Yes you do. You are my girlfriend and we were supposed to get married. Don't you remember?"

Since her initiation in the sub club, there had been a few guys wanting to marry her. She put her hand on his arm and sensually replied, "Oh My! I'm sorry if I led you on. But you know I'm not the marrying type. I just have fun during sex. I hope you enjoyed me too. But I got to get back to work. Call Alex if you want to reserve time with me again." She turned and walked away.

Then a big burly, shaved headed Russian security guy walked out from the back. Taking his arm, he started to pull him to the elevators, while telling him that he was bothering the girls and needed to leave. Ricky was muscular but only 6 feet tall. The guard size and height was much bigger than Ricky. But in a blink of an eye, he had the guard on the ground all bloody. Looking down at him he said, "I'm leaving. You just stay on the ground before I really hurt you."

As he got in the elevator, he knew something was wrong. Geri acted like she didn't even know him. And the Russian guard attack indicated that she was in serious trouble. When he got to the street, the only thing he could think of was calling Katie's boyfriend David. If anyone would know what was happening, it would be him. He reasoned that since they were BFF's Katie had to be going through the same thing. After David answered, he wouldn't discuss it over the phone. They decided to meet for drinks after work at a bar called Shamus. It was the place that started all of the problems many months ago.

David was at a table near the dance floor, when Ricky arrived. Sitting down across from David, Ricky bellowed, "Okay I'm here. Now what's the fuck is happening with Geri and that place she works? Is Katie acting the same way?"

With a serious look David whispered to him, "Not so loud dude. But yes Katie is the same and her mind is long gone. They named her Kathryn and she doesn't even remember who Katie was. Let me tell you about it all. And maybe we can figure out a way to help our girls. I'm lost on how we can do that."

David then sat real close to Ricky and explained all about the Russians. He told him about the K99 drug that makes girls horny sluts and the brainwashing that occurs afterwards. When they become whores, they never remember their past and only want sex all the time.

Ricky blurted about going to the FBI but David answered, "Sorry Ricky. When Katie started acting strange and only answered to her whore named Kathryn, I asked my FBI friend Tom to investigate them. Dude they took him out. Even though it was a terrible car accident and he died, I believed it was no accident. I even had a private investigator check her activity. I now realized it's no use. She's their perfect obedient whore." Then he chuckled, "So I decided to fuck her too. Of course I now pay for that privilege. And Ricky she's a fantastic fuck. Better than she ever was. Hell my dad and his truckers also fuck her. So dude, just go with the flow. Geri's not coming back." Then he hooted, "But I bet she's gets a lot of guys cumming."

Ricky became angry reached over and punched him. Then he nastily said, "I guess this was a complete waste of time and you aren't going to help me. It sounds like I have to take things into our own hands. At least tell me where I can find them and I'll fix everything."

As David was trying to persuade him to just walk away, because they are protected by the State Department; in walked Kathryn, Geri, and another girl with Vlad and Alex. They set across the dance floor from them. Seeing them, he had Ricky turn to look. As he did David whispered, "You're in luck dude, they just walked in. I don't know the blond or the Asian girl, but the red head is Kathryn."

Turning around to look Ricky mumbled, "The blond is Geri. Damn, she looks really hot. Nothing like the girl I knew."

David snickered, "You wanted to know who the guys were that took our women? The shorter heavy set guy is Alex and the taller one with the goatee is Vlad. I bet they are going to whore them out or something like that or they wouldn't be here. Let's watch for a while."

Ricky was fuming and wanted to go to them, but David kept him in check. As they sat and watched them for some time, the girls would get up and dance with strange men. David would comment on how hot Geri looked. The Asian girl then left with one guy after he handed Vlad what looked like money. When Geri and Kathryn left with two other guys, Ricky decided to follow them. As he was leaving, David asked where he was going with a nasty reply from Ricky.

"I got to know if she is really a fucking whore now. If she is, they'll be hell to pay." David again tried to stop him without success.

With a beer in his hand he saw the couples holding hands and followed them to a stairs. There was a security guard at the bottom and untied the rope across the entrance. Once they climbed up the stairs, the guard reattached the rope. Ricky didn't immediately follow them up. Instead he slowly walked past the enclosed staircase, like he was lost. He went to the club entrance and the guard yelled out that he couldn't take the beer outside.

When he went back to talk to the guard, he stood real close. Ricky asked, "So what goes on up there?"

The guard nastily answered, "It's a private party and you need to step back."

He put his arm out to push Ricky, but instead Ricky karate chopped the guard right at his throat. The guard fell forward with Ricky catching him. Then he dragged him over to a chair, propped him up, put the beer bottle on his lap, and quickly climbed the stairs. Once up on the second floor he looked around.

The large room was empty. But there was a light in an opening across the room next to the wall. He quietly walked over to it. It was a long dimly lit hall with the wall on one side and curtains on the other. There was a strong sexual aroma and he could hear a girl moaning and talking dirty. As he continued down the hall, he would stop and look into each room by moving a curtain to the side. The rooms were open and had enough light coming in from down stairs to see a couch, table and lounge chair. There were partitions dividing the rooms into small sex dens. The first room was empty but the next one had the Asian girl on all fours. The guy that she left with was fucking her. She was the one he heard moaning. They didn't notice him watching and he quietly closed the curtain.

The next room was also empty. After that he moved to the fourth room and opened the curtain. There was Kathryn kneeling in front of this guy sitting on the couch while giving him a blow job. They both had their eyes closed and didn't hear or see him. Ricky watched as the guy held her head as he fucked her mouth. Saliva was drooling down her chin as he pumped her wide open, tongue swirling mouth. Ricky watched a few minutes wondering if David was happy with what Katie has become. But as he watched, a bulge began brewing in his pants. He was becoming excited seeing Kathryn naked for the first time, enjoying getting her mouth fucked. After he left, he needed to find Geri.

The next two rooms were also vacant. Walking toward the last room, he could hear Geri say something about if the guy was ready to fuck her. He rushed in. Geri had her dress off sitting on a couch, legs spread wide apart, while putting something on this guy's cock. She saw Ricky coming in, but the guy didn't. In a second Ricky had his arm around the guy's neck in a choke hold. A minute later the guy fell limp and Ricky dragged into an empty room.

When he came back in, Geri slapped him across the face and blurted, "What the hell are you doing here Ricky? You'll get me punished. You have to leave; now!"

Ricky pushed her down on the couch and looked at her for a minute. She didn't even try to cover up. He scanned her naked body and saw how skinny she had gotten. But when he saw the nipple rings he nastily answered, "So you're now a whore! I thought better of you. I leave thinking about you the whole trip and when I get home you left me a Dear John note. Now tell me what is really happening! I can't believe you like fucking strange men."

He sat down next to her and went to hold her. But instead he got a big passionate kiss. As they were kissing, she went to rub the bulge that was becoming hard in his pants. Without saying a word, she pulled out his cock, bent down and began sucking on it.

He didn't even try to stop her. After he was rock hard and while holding his big member, she straddled him and pushed her very wet pussy over it. He easily slid in.

As she rode him bouncing up and down, she moaned, "God I missed you Ricky. It's been so long since I felt you in me. Fuck me my love. Oh god! You feel so good in me."

All he could do was enjoy the passion. It didn't take him long to explode a huge load of sperm inside her. But she didn't stop bouncing. She kept going and going like an energetic bunny. He quickly got hard. When she felt him fucking her back, she jumped off. Then she went to the floor on all fours and put her hand on her ass. He looked at her in disbelieve as she motioned him to fuck her doggy. It was a position that she rarely liked.

As he mounted and thrust back into her begging flesh she moaned, "That's it lover boy. Fuck me really hard and spank my ass."

His lust overshadowed his need for answers. He began to ravish her like he never had before. As he pounded her, he noticed her tattoo in the small of her back. The butterfly wings and body spelled whore. It didn't even register in his mind until after they were done. That took some time but he eventually blew another load of semen inside his whore girlfriend. When he finished, they sat on the couch.

As he zipped up his pants she giggled and said, "I hope that answered your questions? I just love sex. And Alex is helping me realize my full potential. So that is why I broke it off with you. I knew you wouldn't approve and I couldn't hurt you that way. So please forgive me. Also Ricky, don't try to help me. They'll just hurt you and me. I'm okay with it all and am really enjoying the sex. So please, if you love me, let me be. I know what I'm doing." She put a hand gently on his cheek and bit her bottom lip.

Then she sensually said, "Please Ricky. I'll always love you, but I'm having so much fun."

He was taken back. This wasn't how David explained the situation. She was supposed to be coerced into becoming a whore. But she didn't seem like she is being forced to do anything. Looking at her naked very sexy body, he kissed her lips and answered, "Okay, I'll do what you asked. But I can help you get out of this when you're ready. I know people. I'm not that simple salesman you think I am. I guarantee they won't hurt me or you ever again, if you let me help. Just let me know."

Smiling, she gave him another kiss. Then she pushed him out of the room. As he was leaving, she went into the room where the other guy was and slowly woke him up. He could hear her say, "Are you okay. You fainted and I hope it wasn't me to cause your discomfort. Let me make it up to you. I'll give you your money back if you don't say anything and just fuck me. Please!"

The guy slowly sat up trying to catch his breath. Looking at her, he answered, "Okay slut. I'm going to fuck you bare back and blow my loads in you. Otherwise I'll mention being attack by I'm guessing a jilted lover. So start sucking me hard again, bitch!"

When Ricky made it back to David, who already was on his fourth beer, he sat facing where the girls were sitting. Vlad had a cute girl with bright red head sitting next to him. Alex was dancing with a brunet. The red head was giggling and putting her hand on his leg. Ricky asked David how long has she been with him. David chuckled that he picked her up about 20 minutes ago and bought her a drink.

Then he snickered, "And he just finished kissing her. Look, he's pulling up her skirt. I can see her thong. There goes one strap down her arm. Yeah she has nice tits; a little small, but nice. Now look at her eyes."

Ricky saw his hand going under her skirt and began rubbing her pussy. But looking at her eyes, they seemed glazed over, like she wasn't really there. As he went back to watch Vlad expose this lovely girl to all who was watching, David, said, "Her eyes look like Katie's just before she dumped me. She had been fucking that guy Vlad and I caught her. I called her a cheap whore and left. But I'll never forget how her eyes looked. It was like she wasn't there. It seems they drug this girl too."

It was a few more minutes that Vlad pulled the girl up and left. Ricky told David that they should follow them. They watched from a distance as he went to a black van parked in a dark area of the lot. Once they were inside, Ricky left David and went to his truck. He came back with a couple of devices. Then he quietly walked to the rear of the van, and crawled under. He put a GPS tracking chip under the rear bumper and a listening device that he glued to the undercarriage in a spot where he thought he could hear the conversation. Slowly he crawled out and went back to David. Then he told David to follow him to his 4x4 truck. Once inside he gave David a set of ear phones and he took another. He plugged them both into some recording equipment and listened to what was happening inside.

"I knew you would have a really nice body Becca. Such a flat stomach and your tits are the perfect size." They heard her giggling and saying thank you. Vlad continued his compliments,, "Now take off that thong and let's get a look at your pussy. I bet it's already begging for me to make love to you."

She answered okay while giggling again. She continued giggling as Vlad told her to spread her legs apart. Then he told her how nice it looked all trimmed. He asked her if he could take photos and she answered that it was okay. He had her pose in a variety of different positions. Sitting up, she spread her legs apart. Then Vlad had her spread her pussy lips open and made her finger herself.

As she did she moaned, "Oh I'm so horny Vlad. I want you to take me. I've never wanted a man as bad as I do now."

He answered, "Just a few more photos gorgeous. I can see how your pussy is dripping wet, that you can't wait for me to sink my cock into you."

She giggled and told him to hurry. He had her on all fours and look back at the camera. Then he had her take both hands and spread her ass cheeks apart. It was quiet for a few minutes until they heard, "Oh god! You feel so good in me. Yes I want you so bad Vlad. I love being taken when I'm on all fours. Yes! Yes! Oh my god! Ah!"

They could hear the springs squeaking for the next ten minutes with all kinds of moaning from Becca that she was cumming again and again. When it was over Vlad asked her if she wanted to continue somewhere else and she said she did. But before they left, he asked her all kinds of personal questions.

"Well that's great Becca. You are such a horny sexy thing. Tell me how old you are." She answered that she was 22. "Do you have a boyfriend?"

Giggling she said, "No not right now. I broke up with my last one because I caught him cheating or was it him catching me. Now I just want to have fun."

"That's great Becca. I'm sure you will be having loads of fun. In fact would you mind if I started you on your quest for fun tonight."

"Oh my," she squealed with excitement. "I would love that; I'm really horny tonight. But I can't stay out to late. I have an 8 am class tomorrow."

Smiling with elation that this new girl isn't working and just a student, he asked, "So you don't work and just go to school. Who pays the bills; Mom and Dad?"

"I tutor for extra cash and my dad who is an attorney pays for my school," she answered. Giggling she said, "I live with two other girls. We rent a house off campus."

Vlad was very pleased with her answers. After tonight and the rest of the week at the manor being trained, She would be on her way to becoming a willing whore. If her roommates were as attractive as she was, he would have more recruits for the new operation in Mexico.

He snickered and said, "Well it sounds like you need to still unwind. Put on these ear phones and I'll turn on some music. We'll be at the party in no time. She giggled some more and did as asked. Vlad then drove away.

David and Ricky weren't far behind. As they followed at a long distance, David said, "I bet that is what they did to our girls. They never knew what was happening. Once that K99 drug took hold, they became horny willing whores. It wasn't their fault."

"Yeah I know," Ricky answered. "Just leave it to me. I'll make sure these fuckers will pay."

"Yeah right," David sarcastically replied. "And how are you going to do that? Are you some kind assassin or hit man?" Actually he was working for Uncle Sam as an operative.

Ricky immediately pulled the truck over and ordered David to get out. When he did, he sped away leaving him by the curb. David was perplexed. He didn't understand what he did. But Ricky being a secret agent didn't want him around to stop him from doing what was needed.

Ricky finally caught up with the van parked in the Bella hotel parking lot. He listened but there was no one in the van. Walking into the hotel, the clerk asked what he was there for.

Ricky laughed and answered, "I hear that you have a hot red head available. I would like to partake with her, but how much?"

The serious looking clerk answered, "Well she's only $200 for 30 minutes. But there are a few guys before you. Wait in the other room."

He gave him a red blinking beeper like what you get at a restaurant. Walking in, he saw 4 Asian guys holding a similar device. Ricky sat and looked at the porn that was running on the small TV.

It was over two hours when Ricky finally got his turn, but now there were three more guys waiting behind him. When he got to the room, Becca was laying on her back on the bed. Her knees were bent leaning to her sides and spread open. The aroma of sex was pungent throughout the room.

smitty469
smitty469
115 Followers