The Erotic Fairy Godmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers

--

The room across the hall was empty and going through the closet and drawers, found it was Rose's bedroom. I changed her dresses to micro dresses; her sweats into crop tops and micro skirts; her granny panties into leather G-strings; her bras into leather open cupped bras; her one piece swimsuits into thong backed and transparent slingshot bikinis, swim bras and micro thongs; her jackets into leather bolero jackets; her socks into stockings or knee high sweat socks; her pajamas into sheer baby dolls; her robes into sheer kimono style robes; and all her shoes into stiletto heeled sandals, shoes, & boots or high top sneakers.

The next room was the master bedroom. I proceeded to make the same changes to the clothing I found there. Across the hall was another bathroom, followed by three more empty bedrooms, where I assumed the other sister and the two aunts slept. Figuring Kevin would want the remaining three women turned into his bimbo fuck toys as well, I changed their clothing into the same sort of slut wear.

I then walked down the stairs into the family room which was empty. The family room had 5 doors off it, one was a door to the front entryway, a door to a closet, a door to the very small backyard, a door to the kitchen and a door to a room I had yet to explore. I ducked into the kitchen and found a door to the family's garage.

That left the door to the mystery room. I found in that room, five soundproof cubicles and a bathroom. Inside three of the rooms were three very overweight women, each were in their sweats, with headsets with microphones attached to their heads, in front of them were computer screens and keyboards. On the screens were the first names of men, their age and sexual fantasy. The fourth & fifth cubicles had their doors open each with an empty Big Gulp and an active computer terminal showing 10 male first names, their ages, their sexual fantasies and connect buttons.

From this I assumed Lily, her sisters and her daughters operated a phone sex service; both Rose and then Lily had finished their drinks, got up to get a refill and heard the actual sex going upstairs, which caused them to enter Kevin's bedroom. I attached to the doors of the three closed soundproof cubicles a spell which would notify me when each of the doors would open. I then closed-up that room and headed back up the stairs.

As I re-entered Kevin's room, I found Kevin, Rose and Lily frozen into the sex act I left them in. Before allowing time to restart, I looked at Kevin's closet and drawers and decided to give him a clothing makeover with leather vests, leather pants, jeans, shorts, silk shirts, dress slacks, silk ties, silk boxers, tank top t-shirts, silk robes, leather boots, wingtip dress shoes, leather belts, new dress and athletic socks, and Air Jordan tennis shoes. I turned his cheap digital watch into an expensive gold watch and cheap, cotton sheets, were turned into expensive silk sheets.

--

When I allowed time to continue, Kevin was fucking and French kissing his slut mom, with his sister Rose licking his cock, balls and their mother's nether regions. I pushed my own C-cups into Kevin's back, fondling this man I turned into a stud.

After some time, I released the cuffs making them disappear, and Lily wrapped her arms around her son's shoulders and neck as the passion flowed through mother, son and daughter. I directed the threesome to Kevin's bed and had Lily eating her daughter's pussy as her son kept fucking her and then French kissed his sister Rose.

I sat there fondling one of my tits, while I checked in on the three downstairs. One of the women finished her call with a fake orgasm, took off her head set and then walked to the bathroom. I watched as she pulled down her sweatpants and granny panties as she used a grab bar to lower herself to the toilet set and peed and pooped. The other two talked sexy to their callers, with one faking sex as if she were in a porno while she filed her nails. As soon as the fat woman on the toilet had finished going to the bathroom and washed her hands, I decided to make her the next slut for Kevin to fuck.

So, before she could leave the bathroom, I froze her in place. Then I asked Kevin, "Why don't you lead your two new sex slaves downstairs with me following you so we can complete your collection of bimbo human sex toys?" At that moment, he was fucking his mom's throat and skull.

The much more confident Kevin replied, "Your right fairy godmother, it's past time we finish this, so all the man-hating bitches in my family become my willing sex slaves. Rose, Lily, crawl on your hands and knees as I take up your leashes."

Kevin led the way out of his room, followed on hands and knees Rose and then Lily, both dragging their J-cup tits on the floor triggering multiple small orgasms in both women. I walked behind them down the upstairs hallway and then down the stairs. Once we reached the family room, I turned the threadbare couch and loveseat into a red leather couch and love seat, I replaced the old carpet with brand new thick black carpet and gave Kevin a brand-new red leather recliner with message features. I turned the old television into a wall mounted flat-screen digital television.

"Kevin, why don't you try out your new throne of a recliner, with your two sluts kneeling on either side of your throne as I bring forth your next slut who right now is washing her hands in the bathroom behind that door."

"I trust you Fairy Godmother." He then took his seat, directing his sister Rose to kneel on the left side, with his mother Lily kneeling on his right side.

--

When everyone was settled, I hung a pair of chain and wrist cuffs from the ceiling and then materialized the woman in the bathroom with her wrists secured in the cuffs and a ball gag fastened around her head, facing Kevin, Rose and Lily. I then stripped her naked making her clothing disappear.

"Ok, Kevin who is this new slut?"

Rose answered, "She is Aunt Candice."

"OK, from now on, you will be Candy." With that I began her slut transformation, removing her fat & cellulite; tightening her skin; giving her muscle definition; removed her under arm, vaginal, taint, ass and leg hair; giving her the genie/slave girl ponytail with the pink leather scrunchy, the plump fuckable lips, J-cup tits, a one inch clit, the hoop nipple piercings, a rose quartz clit piercing, pink lollipop tattoos just above either side of her clit and a pink tattoo of her name "Candy" in cursive writing with pink lollipops on either side. I then encased her legs in pink fishnet stockings attached to a pink leather garter belt, followed by pink leather stiletto heeled thigh boots, a pink leather open cup bra, the pink leather choker slave collar attached to her pink leather leash and then pink leather opera gloves. I also increased the sensitivity of her clit, asshole, and nipples, so she would more easily orgasm and become a sex slave to Kevin's cock, just like Rose & Lily had become. I made her girl cum taste like strawberry salt-water taffy.

I checked back in on the other two women in the room next to us. The one who was verbalizing the fake sex had just finished and was walking to the door to refill her cup. As she approached, the door to the family room, I quickly created a second chain attached to wrist cuffs hanging from the ceiling. As she opened the door, I transported her into the family room, put her in the wrist cuffs and slapped another ball gag in her mouth, then closed the door. Checking back inside on the other woman remaining in the room, she was in selecting a new guy to fake phone sex with. Knowing she would be awhile I returned my attention to the newly captured female family member of Kevin's.

"Kevin who is our new slut?"

Lily answered, "My eldest daughter, Molly."

Turning my attention to Molly, I decided to transform her before Kevin, so he could decide who he wanted to fuck first. So, I stripped her clothes off her fat body. Then I removed her fat & cellulite; tightening her skin; giving her muscle definition; removed her under arm, vaginal, taint, ass and leg hair; giving her the genie/slave girl ponytail with the green leather scrunchy, the plump fuckable lips, J-cup tits, a one inch clit, the hoop nipple piercings, an emerald clit piercing, green shamrock tattoos just above either side of her clit and a green tattoo of her name "Molly" in cursive writing with green shamrocks on either side. I then encased her legs in forest green fishnet stockings attached to a forest green leather garter belt, followed by forest green leather stiletto heeled thigh boots, a forest green leather open cup bra, the forest green leather choker slave collar attached to her forest green leather leash and then forest green leather opera gloves. I also increased the sensitivity of her clit, asshole, and nipples, so she would more easily orgasm and become a sex slave to Kevin's cock, just like Rose & Lily had become, and I hoped both Candy and her would become. I made her girl cum taste like lime salt-water taffy.

Once I was finished, Kevin got up and led Rose and Lily by their leashes on their hands and knees with them dragging their sensitive nipples around the two frightened and bound women. Kevin stopped behind his sister Molly. "Rose suck my cock, mom tongue fuck Molly's pussy and asshole, so she will be ready to be fucked like the slut she is." As Rose sucked his cock, he began spanking Molly's apple bottom ass one cheek at a time, while Lily held her still while licking Molly's nether regions. Once Kevin was ready he pushed Rose and Lily out of the way, grabbed one of Molly's big tits, shoved his cock into her pussy from behind and then grabbed her ponytail and began fucking her pussy, with his thighs colliding with her red ass cheeks as he pulled her hair back with one hand and fondled her tits with the other hand, occasionally slapping her tits with his free hand between gropes and tugging on her nipple rings.

I turned Candy around to watch her nephew and niece fucking, while her sister and other niece began eating out each other's pussies. "You know Candy, other than your new master Kevin's clothing, all you, your sisters and nieces have left to wear is slut wear. No more sweats and granny panties. But as you make your living doing phone sex, you won't need anything more than slut wear as you become a sex slave to your nephew who you will no longer abuse. Your other sister in that room will become the last slut among Kevin's family members. Look over there as your sister Lily is eating out your niece Rose while Rose eats Lily's slutty cunt, or your stud nephew fucking and manhandling your niece Molly. You know once he breaks her you will be next to get a royal fucking which will be changing you into the slut you have always pretended to be."

Kevin then pulled his cock from Molly's pussy and jammed it into her asshole as began fucking her poop shoot. "Mom go over and eat Aunt Candy's pussy; Rose eat Molly's pussy." Rose and Lily then crawled to their ordered stations and begun to eat the pussy they were ordered to eat.

Kevin, then pulled out of his still orgasming sister Molly and went from Molly's ass to Rose's mouth as he fucked his sister Rose's throat. After cleaning off his cock in Rose's mouth, he walked around front of Molly, lifted up her thighs and began fucking her pussy from the front as he sucked, kissed, licked and nibbled on her breasts and nipples. When he finished playing with her tits, I removed Molly's ball gag and Kevin began to French Kiss her mouth with Molly returning his passion between her orgasms. I then released her wrist cuffs and made both the cuffs and chain disappear as Kevin walked her over to the couch, laid her down and began fucking her as Rose went to work licking and sucking Kevin's ball sack and cock, along with Molly's asshole, taint and exposed labia as her ass hung off the side of the couch. When Kevin came, his sperm began to spill out around his cock, so Rose began the process of cleaning Kevin and Molly up, even though her siblings kept fucking each other.

After Kevin finished, he pulled out and ordered, "Molly suck my cock, Rose eat Molly's pussy." Both sluts followed the command of their new master, their brother.

Meanwhile, Candy was an orgasmic mess as Lily fingered, licked, bit and sucked on Candy's pussy, clit and asshole, while she watched her nieces and nephews engaging in incest, knowing full well she was the next to become a slave to her nephew's monster cock and there was nothing she could do about what would happen next.

Kevin then walked over to his chair leading both Rose and Molly on their hands and knees to his recliner as he took a break from the sex. "Rose bring me a glass of water from the kitchen, you may get up and walk to get it and bring it back to me. I think Candy needs to hang by her wrists for a little while longer."

"Fairy Godmother, I think it is time to bring to me and transform my last whore. My Aunt Dahlia needs to know who the boss is and seeing her dressed like the other four, while hangs by her wrists with a ball gag in her mouth will please me greatly."

I checked on her and found she had just finished her last call and had removed her head piece, after emailing someone with the service that it was dinner time and to have the other gals cover for the Johnson family. Before she could get up, I had her naked and hanging by her wrists in the family room, giving her the same makeover the other four had been given, except I dressed her in black leather & lace, gave her a black opal clit piercing, black dahlia flower tattoos above either side of her clit and a black tattoo of her name "Dahlia" in cursive writing with black dahlia flowers on either side. I made her girl cum taste like black berry salt-water taffy.

Her eyes grew wide as she looked on as her sister Lily in purple leather and lace, tongue fucked her sister Candy, whose tattoo she could read from the back above the pink leather garter belt framing her apple bottom ass cheeks. Meanwhile she saw her niece Rose dressed in a similar red leather and lace outfit to what all the five other women in the room were wearing, carrying a glass of water to the only guy, a naked stud muffin who was sitting in a leather recliner, which had been a rocking chair. Her niece Molly was kneeling between his legs sucking on his cock as Rose handed her brother his glass and sat on the armrest. I sat on the couch observing her as she took in the rest of the room.

I then stood and addressed the six of them. "I am Kevin's fairy godmother. Today he turned 18 and before I arrived, he was contemplating suicide, because of how you bitches treated him. Until I satisfy his needs, you are stuck with me, fulfilling every wish Kevin has, as well as doing everything in my power to protect Kevin. Once, that happens I will be whisked to the next teenager or kid whose need calls for me. I have made each of you easily orgasmic in your tits, pussies and assholes, you will become addicted to Kevin's cock to such a degree that you will, willing become his sex slaves, as three of you already have done. All six of your bodies will never change. All five of you bitches are on birth control, unless or until Kevin wants to see you get pregnant with his or someone else's child. Your and Kevin's appetites and thyroids have been altered to maintain your weight, so no matter what you eat you will not gain weight, though you will be craving exercise and not just sexual exercise. Because of that, your closet now is an elevator to a basement with plenty of storage and a small home gymnasium complete with free weights, 2 treadmills, a StairMaster, two exercise bikes, and a Bowflex weight machine. I have replaced your old clothing with slut wear, as you all are now or will become complete sluts who will be craving Kevin's cock. If that phone sex service you five sluts work for, is a security problem, then I will have to rectify that situation, before I leave. As it is dinner time, Kevin, what do you want to eat for your birthday dinner?"

"Fairy Godmother, I would like some roasted ham with pineapples and glaze; some Kings Hawaiian Rolls with sweet cream butter; some black olives; a fruit salad; and bottles of Mountain Dew. And for dessert, apple pie, chocolate chip cookies, black cherry ice cream and chocolate cake."

I took out my wand and put the food on the kitchen table with Kevin, Lily, Rose and Molly seated around the table as both Candy and Dahlia hung by their wrists in the family room in their sex outfits. I watched as the four of them ate as both Candy and Dahlia went hungry.

--

When the four completed their dinner, I suggested, "Kevin, you should probably send Rose, Lily and Molly back to work in that room as phone sex operators so whomever runs the service doesn't come over here and ruin your fun, while you break in your Aunt Candy and Aunt Dahlia."

"Couldn't you just answer for them, so I don't have to give up my human sex toys on my birthday, Fairy Godmother?"

I thought that idea over. I thought about creating clones of the women. Problem was that when I create a clone of Rose, it could not talk, could not move and turned to dust on its own within 5 minutes of its creation.

Kevin and I looked at each other with Kevin replying, "Rose and Lily get back to work. Fairy Godmother, can I see them up on the TV screen? And could you give them sex toys, so they can masturbate as if they really are fucking the guys they are talking to? Molly, I need your mouth to keep my cock wet and get these sluts' pussies and assholes ready for me to fuck."

Kevin decided to begin by using Molly's mouth to get him fully erect and wet. While he watched his oldest sister give him a very wet blowjob, he decided to spank his Aunt Candy as he watched his mom Lily and his sister Rose masturbate on the wall mounted TV as they talked to phone sex clients. When he felt he was wet enough he grabbed Candy's hip with one hand and his cock with the other pushing it into his Aunt Candy from behind. Kevin ordered, "Molly lick my cock and Candy's clit and pussy, make sure my cock doesn't fall out." Molly knee walked to her place in front of her Aunt and began her ordered duty. Meanwhile Kevin pulled her hair back with one hand and slapped, groped and pulled Candy's J-cup jugs, as he fucked Candy.

Through all of this, Candy cried. Candy's arms were hurting her from the strain of hanging from the ceiling, and her back was hurting her from the strain of her J-cups. Once her first orgasm hit her, she resolved to do anything or say anything to stop feeling the pain and experience more orgasms.

After giving Candy a few orgasms, Kevin pulled out of her pussy and jammed his cock into Candy's asshole. Not giving her time to adjust to his big cock, Kevin grudge fucked his Aunt Candy through multiple anal orgasms, as Molly licked Candy's pussy triggering Candy's vaginal orgasms. Kevin and Molly continued fucking Candy's ass and pussy for twenty minutes, as Candy's body spasmed almost continuously as if she were an epileptic.

When Kevin grew board of fucking her asshole, he pulled out and fucked his sister Molly's face to clean off his cock, before spinning his Aunt Candy, so he could fuck her from the front, picking up her thighs inserting his cock back into her pussy. He then licked, pulled and chewed on Candy's nipples and breasts as he slowly lifted and dropped his aunt on his cock. When Kevin was ready, he asked me, "Fairy Godmother, please remove Candy's ball gag. It's time to kiss this slut." So, that's what I did as the passion blossomed between aunt and nephew as they continued fucking each other.

Then I dematerialized the chains and cuffs that had kept her arms stretched above her head for over three hours, her arms fell lifelessly to her nephew's shoulders and neck as the pair engaged in a standing fuck. As Kevin walked her over to the couch, Molly followed them crawling, with her J-cups scraping the carpet, then she began to lick the nether regions of Kevin and her Aunt Candy that she could get to as the aunt and nephew rutted on the couch. After Kevin came in Candy's pussy, he pulled out, moved up and began to fuck Candy's mouth as Molly began to eat out the cum pouring out of Candy's cunt. While that happened, I restored the circulation in Candy's arms and hands.

Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers