The Erotic Fairy Godmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Kevin came down Candy's throat, he picked up Candy's and Molly's leashes and led them back to his recliner. As he sat watching his mom and sister Rose masturbate in their sex outfits, he decided it was time to send his other sister Molly back to work. "Molly it's time for you to return to work." Rather than stand and walk back to her cubicle, Molly crawled along the floor to the door and then after knee walking her way inside and closing the soundproof door, she crawled back to her cubicle, logged back in, and using the sex toys in her cubicle began giving pleasure to her phone sex clients. The four of us in the family room watched her. I got up from the love seat and sat on the armrest on the other side of the recliner from the side Candy was kneeling next to.

--

Kevin reached over and began absently fondling my tits as he stared at his mom and sisters masturbating in the cubicles, while his Aunt Dahlia remained hanging from her wrists. We stayed that way for a few hours as Kevin rested from his erotic day.

Once Kevin was ready, he led his Aunt Candy by her leash over to her sister Dahlia. "Fairy Godmother, please give me a paddle to spank this Queen Bitch and teach her a lesson she will never forget." I materialized a thicker version of a ping pong paddle in Kevin's right hand. Kevin stood behind his Aunt Dahlia and began hitting her ass and thighs as hard as he could, until Dahlia's ass cheeks and thighs turned a dark red almost purple. Then Kevin began using the paddle on hit mammoth tits. Streams of tears poured down from Dahlia's eyes as the pain she was experiencing was all too evident.

Kevin yelled in Dahlia's right ear, "You bitch turned all those other cunts against me because of my gender. You made my life a living hell. You will be my lowest sex slave, if you ever want smaller less, sensitive breasts, you better be the most loyal and loving slave of mine, because you caused my the most pain. You encouraged mom and my sisters to beat me up until I had a severely bruised body for the slightest infraction of your rules. You led them in breaking my nose, making me look as ugly as possible. You poured boiling hot water over my face and led them to waterboard me, in order to get me to tell you what you wanted to hear. You took lit cigarettes and burned my arms and legs. You have been a really, evil bitch. If it wasn't for my Fairy Godmother, you would have got your wish and I would have committed suicide. I am really going to enjoy making you my sex slave."

After that speech, he ordered his Aunt Candy, "Suck my cock and make me hard and wet." Then he began slapping Dahlia's tits and ass cheeks as she spun back and forth. Once he was ready, he grabbed Dahlia's right hip and positioning her so she could watch her sister Lily and her nieces Rose and Molly, he grabbed his cock and bending his knees pushed it into her cunt. "Candy remember what I had Molly do to you, when I first fucked your pussy? We are going to do the same thing to Dahlia." Candy crawled to her position and began licking and sucking his cock and her sister's labia, as Kevin grabbed Dahlia's ponytail and began slapping, pulling, pinching and fondling Dahlia's J-cups. I partially restored the circulation to Dahlia's arms and hands, so she could feel the pain in her arms which had started to become numb, as I rubbed my C-cups on Kevin's back.

Kevin then pulled out of her pussy and jammed his cock into Dahlia's unprepared asshole. As he started sodomizing her, Kevin grabbed her ponytail and yanked back hard, while he restarted hitting, pulling, pinching and fondling her dark red, almost purple tits. He continued for a half hour as he watched his mom and two sisters masturbating, while Candy continued licking and sucking on his and Dahlia's nether regions.

Once Kevin grew tired from fucking an asshole with no lube, he pulled out pushed Dahlia to the side, holding her with one hand as he grabbed Candy's ponytail and began fucking her face to clean off his cock. When he felt he was properly cleaned off he spun Dahlia to face him, shoving Candy's head back and jammed his cock back into Dahlia's pussy, grudge fucking her as he bit, sucked, pulled on pinched Dahlia's J-cups. Candy being the good slave went back to work licking and sucking Kevin's and Dahlia's exposed nether regions, as I continued to rub my C-cups into Kevin's exposed back.

Kevin started biting her ears and nose, drawing blood from his aunt, as he kept up his grudge fuck. He then went to work punching her in her eyes with short jab punches. His hatred for Dahlia was palpable. He had me remove her gag and restraints, allowing Kevin throw her down onto the couch as he roughly picked up Candy and shoved her head down into Dahlia's pussy as he jammed his cock into Candy's anus again, grudge fucking her into Dahlia's pussy. Eventually he came into Candy's ass, pulled out, dragged Dahlia off the couch and used her mouth to clean his cock, before ordering Dahlia, "Clean my cum out of Candy's asshole, bitch." Then he walked over and sat down in his recliner with me sitting in his lap.

When Dahlia finished cleaning out Candy's abused asshole, both Dahlia and Candy crawled over to the recliner. When they stopped before Kevin, they responded, "Master we have finished your orders, what may we do to please you Master?"

Kevin though about it and then ordered them, "Clean my feet with your tongues and then wash your dirty mouths out. Do not walk until I tell you to. Until further notice you are to crawl always. When your mouths are cleansed, go back to work faking phone sex, earning me my money you whores."

They then began licking Kevin's feet and when finished then crawled on their bellies to the kitchen over the carpet and then the title floor of the kitchen. We heard the sink turn on and heard gurgling and then watched as they crawled back into the phone sex room, closing the door once inside and then crawled into their respective cubicles, logged in and began work as phone sex operators. I healed Dahlia to the point where the pain she felt could be passed off as orgasms.

--

While watching them masturbate and fake sex with their phone sex clients on the television we talked.

Kevin - "Fairy Godmother, why have I been able to cum as much as I have and still have a hard cock? I'm not complaining, but I would have thought it would be drooping by now."

Fairy Godmother - "Well, Kevin, I magically made your cock and balls supernaturally resilient. Also, when you fuck me, my body gave your body extra resilience as well. So, if you wanted you could literally fuck until your body forced you to go to sleep."

Kevin - "I see, besides Fairy Godmother, is there another name I could call you by?"

Fairy Godmother - "Before I became a Fairy Godmother, my name was Amonute. I watched as the Puritans shot my dad dead and then after taking my mother and me as captive "wife" and "daughter" of one of their single males, they sought to burn both me and my mother at the stake for being witches, which of course we were being Indian medicine women. I was still a teenager just like you, but unlike you I had a bit of magical talent, so when my Fairy Godmother came and I asked her to saved me by making me immortal, she switched bodies with me, cursing me to be an old white woman until your need called me to your bedroom. And I thank you for giving me the freedom to become this sex goddess obviously at some point I will need to change into a G or at least a PG outfit, but now I will be an attractive redhead for eternity. Which is a long way of telling you, I don't care what you name me. I will always be your Fairy Godmother, but if you want to call me by another name, I will answer to that name."

Kevin - "Fair enough. How does Angie sound as a name?"

Fairy Godmother - "I would prefer Angela, but for you Angie works."

Kevin - "OK, Angie it is. By the way, how did you come up with this sex outfit you and everyone else is wearing? I like it, but I would have never thought of it. Nor the type of sex you have open my eyes to."

Angie (formerly Fairy Godmother) - You aren't the first naked teenager I appeared to as their Fairy Godmother. Back in the early 2000's, I appeared in front of a not yet 18-year-old girl (who turned 18, 10 minutes after I showed up), dressed like how I dressed each of your female family members, only in white leather and lace. She had a ball gag in her mouth and was hanging from the ceiling by her wrists from a chain attached to wrist cuffs. I introduced myself and removed the ball gag from her mouth. She gave me as much information about her situation as she could. After she had turned 18, we heard a key go into the lock on the door to that room and she asked me to disappear, observe, help her & her mom, and put her ball gag in approaching her when it was safe, and we could talk alone. I followed her wishes and turned myself both invisible and immaterial, so I could see what was going on. I saw her flogged, whipped, paddled and then fucked in both her pussy and asshole."

Angie (continued) - "Then I watched as they took her down and forced her to crawl on her hands and knees to another room where she was forced to lick the pussy of her mother who was dressed like her in red leather and lace. I watched as both mother and daughter were forced to put on a red leather micro dress and a white leather bolero jacket, a white sheer crop top and a white pleated leather micro skirt respectively. Then were taken to a room where other women and girls were dressed in slut gear. I watched as the women led their johns to different parts of the building where they would be human sex dolls for their clients. "

Angie (continued) - "I spent that night watching many different sex positions and sexual abuse. I watched as men peed on naked women, as well as asking women to pee on them. I watched men forcing the women to lick and fuck these men's feet as well as licking and sucking on women's feet. I watched as women were tied up and hit with a variety of implements, as well as men asking and then getting tied up and beaten by women in leather and lace sex outfits. There were armed guards patrolling that property and I found out every woman was a sex slave and had been kidnapped and forced into prostitution in that brothel, out in the middle of nowhere, including that now 18-year-old girl."

Angie (continued) - "One of the girls, I found out was the daughter of a U.S. military officer. I found him in Afghanistan working with a team of special operators. I created for him an envelope with the location, layout, etc... of where his daughter was being held along with video of his daughter and his wife being sexually and physically abused, as well as the guards inside and outside the brothel compound. He and his men got transferred back to the U.S. and then prepared for a rescue of these women who were being held in a remote part of Mexico. This officer and his men rescued the women and killed most of the men responsible for holding the women held in sexual slavery."

Angie (continued) - "I met with the girl once she was safe and clothed in a hospital gown in a military hospital in Texas. She thanked me, but she said she would never be safe until those who initially kidnapped her and her mom were eliminated. She told me where they were taken and how they were passed from one sexual slave group to another. She detailed to me everything that had happened to her and her mom. So, I after I left her I went about putting each of those slavers out of business, many of them dying in bloody gun battles, with whole networks of drug dealers, weapons dealers and sexual slavers getting dismantled. Before I could go back to her, I was whisked away to a little boy whose parents were going through a divorce, all he wanted was for them to fall in love with each other again. I was never able to check in on that girl, mostly because I was busy going from one kid or teenager in need to another."

Angie (continued) - "But that is how I received most of my sexual education I used today on your behalf. However, I do think you did go a little overboard in paying back your female family members, particularly with the physical abuse. Now they may deserve it and they are currently more frightened of me than you. So, I fear once I leave you may face a severe backlash from them, unless if you become more caring to them and cement your hold on them as their Master."

Kevin - "Yeah, well, I was so angry with them, particularly with Dahlia. I am not ashamed with what I did, but you are probably right. I will need your guidance in being more caring and cementing my hold on them as their Master."

Angie - "First thing you need to do is feed them once they finish working and reducing their breast size to probably Double-D cup tits as opposed to their current J-cups. I will see what I can do to increase their libido and attraction to you. We will definitely have to ask them and learn more about their phone sex business, as that could become a source of danger for you and them. And we will have to play by ear what more you and I need to do."

Kevin - "OK Fairy Godmother, I mean Angie. I trust you and your judgement. I just turned 18 and you are over 300 years old."

--

Five hours later, all five women took off their headsets and crawled on their hands and knees out of the phone sex room into the family room. After they reached the family room they knelt in a semi-circle in front of Kevin and me, as we sat in Kevin's recliner.

Kevin - "Now that I have cooled down, particularly after taking out my anger on each of you with Candy and Dahlia taking the brunt of my anger for their past actions, I thought over everything. First, I will be shrinking you breasts down to a more manageable size that is Double-D cup tits, and have decided to ask my Fairy Godmother to give you a full medical exam and heal those parts of your bodies that need to be healed including anything affecting your mental health. Second, each of you will be fed after the changes made to your bodies. Third, as long as you do not seek retribution for what has been done to you by me and my Fairy Godmother, you will be allowed to walk and sit like normal adults. Fourth, after you eat dinner, clean up and bend over the bed in the master bedroom as I will be fucking each of you before I go to bed and decide who and where everyone will sleep. Last, after talking with my Fairy Godmother, we have decided to rename her Angie while she is here, and you will address her as such."

With that I levitated all five women at the same time. First, I shrank their tits to Double-D cup sized tits, which all had been J-cup sized breasts. Each of them felt their smaller tits and reacted with joy as they were able to straighten their backs much easier. I then looked at each woman starting with Rose, who had some cancerous cells, with a damaged portion of her brain and she was a pre-diabetic. After fixing her I moved my attention to Lily, who also had cancerous cells, diabetes, and brain damage. Moving on to Molly, then Candy I found they were both dealing with the same three problems Lily had been dealing with. Candy also was still dealing with some bone fractures and bruising from Kevin's punishment and from past interactions from someone else. Dahlia had the most problems, not only was she dealing with cancer, diabetes, brain damage, bone fractures and both skin and bone bruising, but she also was dealing from a chemical imbalance which made her bipolar, schizophrenic and obsessive compulsive. I fixed their problems, then I made each of them naturally more submissive.

--

I sat them on their feet, after materializing them in the kitchen around the dinner table filled with the food, I had conjured for Kevin's birthday dinner. As Candy and Dahlia had gone without dinner as they had hung by their wrists in the family room, they were more ravenous than the other three who had had dinner with Kevin.

After dinner they cleaned up separating to use the two bathrooms upstairs, the kitchen and the bathroom downstairs. Then they strolled into the master bedroom and bent over the king-sized bed in that room. Kevin and I were waiting for them as one at a time starting with Lily, then Molly, Rose, Candy and finally Dahlia bent over the rail at the foot of the bed.

Using my magic at Kevin's direction I lubed up their pussies and assholes, cleaning each of their digestive systems and bladders of any pee or shit their bodies had already produced, I joined them bent over the bed, so Kevin could fuck me like he was going to fuck them.

Kevin decided to start by fucking me, I felt as he gently eased his cock into my pussy. He made love to me, as he slowly moved in and out of my pussy as he caressed and fondled my ass and tits. He at one point bent me back and kissed the side of my lips and kissed the side of my neck.

Kevin - "Will you be my girlfriend? My wife?"

Angie - "I'm immortal, and as soon as I fulfill your need that drew me to you, I will be pulled away from you and probably never see you again. I will fuck you and let you use my body for our mutual pleasure, but I can never give you the love you want from me, even if I want it, too. So, let's find someone who you can love, who can be your soulmate, girlfriend and/or wife. Let me be one of your many fuck partners, Kevin."

With that Kevin pulled out and began fucking my asshole. I relaxed it and enchanted his cock, so he would cum in my asshole and stay hard, timing my orgasm with his. As he pulled out, I spun around and sucked his cock clean of his cum then moved up on the bed as Lily's head was pushed into my ass. She began licking my pussy and asshole as Kevin began fucking her cunt. Once she had cleaned out the cum in my ass, I flipped over and had her focus on licking my pussy, while I watched Kevin fuck his momma.

Kevin fuck each woman in her pussy, cunt, and mouth, with the following woman eating the cum he deposited in the prior woman's ass. The only deference is after cumming in Dahlia's asshole and cleaning his cummy cock in her mouth, Candy ate his cum out of Dahlia's ass, according to Kevin's wishes.

--

As we sat or laid around that bed recovering from our orgasms or watching the others orgasm, I had a thought which I put into a question and voiced.

Angie - "Who can tell me about that phone sex service the five of you are working for? Who runs it? Do you know who else is involved as phone sex operators? What does Kevin and I need to know in order to keep this family safe from retribution?"

Dahlia - "Lily's ex-husband runs the service with his friends, they forced all of us into working as phone sex operators, webcam girls and/or porn stars. In fact, they forced most of the women in this neighborhood into working for their services, raping and beating us up during the day. The bastards are also drug and weapons dealers. That is why we treated Kevin the way we did. I'm not proud of it, but Kevin was always going to be our Master, eventually. That is if he accepted his father's eventual offer to join his gang."

Lily - "My ex, is a wanna be, but he joined the son of an Irish Mobster, who promised to make him a made man. We divorced, in order to keep our daughters safe. Then he came back to our neighborhood and took my sisters, my children and me and moved us to this neighborhood, where we were forced into becoming phone sex operators, webcam girls &/or porn stars. Other ex-wives, daughters, girlfriends, former prostitutes & former strippers who tried to leave these guys or who they wanted to keep for themselves were moved into this neighborhood and forced to work as webcam sluts or phone sex operators."

Candy - "If we got pregnant from their rape of us, we were forced to abort them. If we already had kids, they were sent to a house in the neighborhood where they were taught how to talk, read, do math and if they are female all about sex, including how to talk dirty and masturbate for a webcam. Those women or girls who are fat or ugly do phone sex, those who are pretty or attractive are forced into becoming webcam girls and porn stars. The webcam girls are raped more often and are forced to wear less clothing once they start doing that. This neighborhood is a long cul-de-sac surrounded by a tall wall with a guard shack and two gates at the end. None of us have vehicles to drive, if we did, they were sold off to chop shops. "