The Erotic Fairy Godmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly - "Mom made sure both Rose and I were so overweight we would not have to be raped as often and she and our aunts blamed Kevin and our dad for our lives. Before we were taken, I was a chubby 7-year-old girl, Rose was 3 years old and Kevin was 2. I went to elementary school with dreams of becoming a teacher. When we were moved here, those dreams had to disappear. Now that you have turned us into slim 3-hole bisexual sluts with big tits, they will turn us into cam girls and rape us regularly. We just have to wait until they decide to come here and check up on us. Probably when they deliver our food. They might even kill Kevin, because he doesn't look like a worthless shit, but a stud who might have the confidence to stand up to them and fuck them up. It's only a matter of time."

Rose - "Sorry, Kevin. The only reason they kept you living was because of our father. But dad is a weak man who won't stand up to his friends. At gunpoint they forced him to take all of my virginities, then they gang banged me on my 18th birthday."

Kevin - "There was me and three girls who hated me at school. Now I know why they hated me. Why all the women in this neighborhood hated me. Angie, before you are whisked away, first I need to fuck all of the women who abused me. But we will need to also remove the threat of the men who control this neighborhood and make money off these women, including my dad. I need total vengeance, but once all of the women who have mistreated me have been turned into my sex slaves, we need to move to a location where these men cannot find us and secure for ourselves a revenue stream that will provide for us all. In a week, the twins next door will turn 18, leaving Becky as the last teen in our neighborhood. Her mother is the main teacher. All three of them are ugly, but if we restore whatever beauty they once had, they will be raped more often than they probably already have been raped."

Dahlia - "The twins' mother had boiling water tossed in her face after they shot her husband in the chest and murdered her son who at the time was playing with LEGOS. So, she did the same for her twin girls to make them equally ugly. She had been a bookkeeper. She is the math teacher at the school when she isn't doing phone sex calls. Becky's mother was an English teacher at a high school before she and Becky were taken and brought here. Her husband was murdered in front of her and they beat her awful messing up her face. The school's drama and speech teacher is Becky's aunt who was visiting her sister when they were both taken. She has been filming porn and doing webcam shows when she doesn't teach the rest of us how to fake orgasms and act before the web and other cameras. Kevin only had two classes to go to, math and English, everything else he had to teach himself. His dad saved his life and got him a computer for his room. "

Lily - "My ex, Larry is a loser and a womanizer who has raped and sodomized all five of us, but he has tried to protect his son. Next time he comes, if they seek to kill Kevin, Larry will probably die alongside his son, with the rest of us be turned into webcam and porn star sluts. Kevin, please let us all sleep with you tonight and every night before they kill you, probably tomorrow when your dad comes to visit you."

Angie - "Here's what all of you will do, if Kevin approves and wishes for my plan to be so. The six of you will sleep together in this bed tonight. I will scout out the neighborhood see what we are up against. When Lily's ex and his friends come tomorrow, I will be waiting for them downstairs, where I will strip them nude, put ball gags in their mouths and hang them from the ceiling by their wrists. Then I will interrogate each of them to find out how many people know of the existence of this neighborhood, who are they and where are they."

"I will find out how the cam, porn and phone sex work and who set that up and how they set that up. Once I take care of the other thugs within and nearby this compound, as well as all devices from the cell phones to the servers that can be traced, I will relocate this neighborhood somewhere far from where we currently are. I will hang from the ceilings each of the women in the other homes in this neighborhood. And then Kevin can go about exacting his revenge and turn every woman in this neighborhood into his submissive attractive sex slave, just like he has with your five female family members."

"Then all the women get to exact their revenge on the men who have held them captive who I will be capturing tomorrow. Once those men have been dealt with, if they are not already dead, they will be, that is unless if Kevin and his female sex slaves decide to keep the men around as human toys."

"Once that is done Kevin and his women will decide how they will earn a living, get food, get electricity, etc... Once everyone is situated in relative safety, I will then round up the rest of the thugs and gangsters everyone in this neighborhood needs to fear and all of you will decide their punishment. After all of that, I will probably be pulled away to solve the need of the next child or teenager whose life circumstances pulls me to them. So, Kevin do you wish me to carry out this plan?"

Kevin - "Won't you get caught or seen?"

Angie - "I'm a Fairy Godmother. I can choose to be invisible. I can walk through walls if I want to. I can shrink to the size of a gnat and materialize wherever I need to. If you wish for it, no one outside of you and the five naked female family members surrounding you in bed will ever see me. Though when dealing with all of the bitches who hate you and have abused you, letting them see me and what I can do will move things along much faster."

Kevin - "Okay, I wish you to carry out that plan and to get me when you need me."

--

I put a sleeping spell on the six of them. I closed the door to the Master bedroom. I put a locking spell on that door. Then I turned myself both invisible and incorporeal (meaning I was able to walk through walls and doors, while remaining invisible). I wrapped myself in a blue leather micro bandage dress with a zipper up the front to keep me somewhat warm in the night air. Finally, after all that I left the house and explored the neighborhood.

The neighborhood consisted of twelve homes. Kevin and his family lived near the end of the cul-de-sac with two homes on either side and three across the street. Each of the women in those six homes towards the end of the cul-de-sac were fat, ugly or both and worked as phone sex operators. The other six homes housed the women doing the camgirl and porn jobs.

At the end of the cul-de-sac lived Becky, her mom, aunt, older sisters and cousin, 7 women in all. Every woman in the house wore bras, thong panties, stockings and stiletto heeled sandals. While Becky's mom, Robin had a busted-up face, the rest of the family was plain looking and thin, almost too thin. While Becky and her mom slept, the rest of the women were either answering the phones faking sex or were in their bedrooms, stripping and masturbating for webcams, with one of the girls, naked except for her stockings, being double penetrated by two naked and masked men.

The house across the street had four women who were all obese and wearing sweats working the phone sex lines faking sex over the phone. Across the street from Kevin's family was a house with five chubby women wearing sweats and sleep, with a phone sex room downstairs, that family looked like it consisted of a grandmother, mother and two daughters.

Next door to them was a house of chubby women three wore sweats and were working the phones faking sex, while the youngest who was somewhat attractive naked and masturbating with her big tits and pussy in front of a webcam.

Across the street from them lived a house of women with burnt flesh on their faces, both twins were sleeping in thong panties and bras. Their mother and two older sisters were wearing bras, thong panties and stockings, while they worked the phone sex lines faking sex.

As I continued towards the entrance of the cul-de-sac, I spied into each home finding four to seven women in each home, some were sleeping, some were fucking for webcams, some we fucked by partially to fully naked men. In all I counted 35 women and 8 men in the homes closest to the entrance.

At the entrance was a giant closed gate, on one side of the gate was a guard house with two guards manning it and a cafeteria, on the other side were barracks for twenty men, of which only 4 of the beds were occupied. When I walked through the closed gate, I found myself outside a huge warehouse with brick walls. I levitated to the top of the warehouse and looked down into the cul-de-sac, seeing four guard towers at the four corners of the warehouse. The warehouse was near a harbor with several other warehouses, each with its own dock and pier connected to a road. In the far distance I saw skyscrapers, hills and mountains with smaller buildings surrounding the skyscrapers.

I returned to Kevin's home with the knowledge I had 60 women and at least 20 men to deal with aside from Kevin and his five female relatives. I had placed magical monitoring spells and trackers all over the compound, so I could know at a moment notice when someone entered or moved around the compound. As I materialized in the family room, I removed my dress as I was horny. I sat down on the love seat as I watched the compound on the big screen television sitting alone in my thoughts, as I pinched my nipples and stroked my pussy.

--

Throughout the night, the 20 men (other than Kevin) who were in the compound either pulled guard duty, slept or fucked those women who were doing webcams, leaving and entering houses at will.

Around 8 AM, 4 vehicles entered thru the gate, 2 SUVs, a cargo van and a small bus. The cargo van parked in front of the cafeteria and guard house, with the two men in the van unloading numerous supplies. The small bus parked in front of the barracks and unloaded 10 men 5 scantily clad women, along with the driver. The 2 SUVs continued to drive up the street and parked in front of Kevin's house. Out of each SUV exited four men carrying automatic.

As the 8 men entered the house I rose from the love seat and had the 8 naked with ball gags in their mouths and hanging by their wrists with chains also attached to ankle cuffs around their feet in the family room before they knew what hit them.

I then blipped around the neighborhood and secured every man and woman in the compound, stripping everyone naked or at least until you could see their chests and nether regions. Each woman was secured to their beds, while every man was secured by wrist and ankle cuffs to the ceilings and floors of the rooms, they were in. I then moved all 14 buildings, the yards, sidewalks, streets and vehicles to an island I created in the Indian Ocean about 50 miles west off the coast of Perth, Australia. I left the shell of the warehouse in Los Angeles.

I returned to the Master bedroom in Kevin's home, woke up Kevin and his 5 naked female family members, unlocked the Master Bedroom and then led them downstairs. I decided to dress Kevin in a pair of brown chaps, cowboy boots and a vest. I led the way, followed by Molly, Candy, Dahlia, Lily, Rose and then Kevin, who got to look at the framed ass cheeks of six naked women.

As we entered the family room, Molly was the first to see the 8 naked and bound men and the tropical change to their backyard with palm trees and the ocean visible through their back door. Kevin took his seat in his recliner with Rose sitting in his lap letting his cock penetrate her pussy, with his mom and aunts taking the couch, and with me and Molly taking the loveseat.

Angie - "Kevin, I waited until these 8 men entered your house, before I secured then to the ceiling and floors of this room, with ball gags placed in their mouths. I then went and secured the other 65 women and 33 men who were in or securing the compound we were located in. Then I created this island and transported everything and everyone inside the compound, including the buildings, vehicles, street, yards and sidewalks, and moved all of it to this island. The internet and phone lines are down, no one can trace any of you to this island, from the Port of Los Angeles, California. Then I came and woke you and your sister, mommy and aunt sluts leading the 6 of you down to this room, where Kevin and I will decide what to do next."

Kevin - "I think we should interrogate my dad, the obese guy with the tiny dick. And find out what he knows about who used to own all of us. Please remove his ball gag, Fairy Godmother Angie."

I did ask Kevin asked to the shortest, most obese of the men.

Kevin's Dad - "What the fuck is happening, Kevin you better release me and my associates or there will be hell to pay and we will really fuck you up."

Angie - grabbing Kevin's Dad by his jaw, "You will not do anything of the sort. I am Kevin's Fairy Godmother and if you or your associates try to do anything, you all will experience that hell to pay. I have already stripped you naked and look out those back windows. That is not the Port of Los Angeles, you have no idea where you are. There are 65 naked women and 41 naked men including yourself who I have secured by their wrists and feet to chains and cuffs. You are the only one who has had your ball gag removed. I am the only person who can remove those restraints as they are magical in nature. So, tell me who else knows where the old compound was located? Who owns it and would seek out everyone who is now here?"

Kevin's Dad - "You see that dark-haired man with the large cock and the one testicle? That's Angelo Martinez, his daddy is Mexican Mafia. They make a tremendous amount of money off our phone sex, cam girl and porn operation. There are at least 20 more people who know about our operations and where they are located at. That includes Don Sergio Martinez, his attorney, his accountant, his other two sons, his slutty wife & his slutty mistress. They visited this place two months ago and inspected all of the merchandise."

Angie - "Are all of the men living in those barracks, muscle to enforce you power over these women?"

Kevin's Dad - "Yeah, but those with the big cocks are the only ones who get to fuck the women who are on cams or who we use for porn shoots. In fact, we just brought back 5 of the sluts from a porn shoot along with 10 of the guys who banged those cunts, in a gang bang 10 guy-5 girl sex orgy. The rest of us get to fuck the phone sex hags."

Angie - "Speaking of that, look what I did to your children, Molly, Rose, and Kevin. Kevin and Rose are the ones slowly fucking over there in the recliner." Turning him 180 degrees. "And look what I did with your ex-wife and her two sisters. Kevin has banged their pussies and assholes, too. Now be nice and maybe your son, will allow you to live and maybe fuck some of these sexy cunts. Maybe if your nice, your son will instead of killing you ask me to turn you into a stud like him. So, where is Don Sergio Martinez, his attorney, his accountant, his other two sons, his wife and mistress, as well as the other 13 people who know of this places' existence?"

Kevin's Dad - "Don Sergio Martinez owns a number of homes, in Mexico, California, Arizona and Nevada. 9 in all. He could be in any 1 of them, ask Angelo he probably knows where daddy, mommy and his two brothers are, maybe even where his daddy's mistress is, the man does sleep with two women at the same fucking time. I have no fucking clue where the accountant or lawyer live or work out of. Of the other 13, ten of them are Don Martinez's bodyguards. "

Kevin's Dad (continued) - "The other three all live and work in LA, one is the LA Area Underboss of the Mexican Mafia, while the other two are his Lieutenant and the guy who runs the sexually oriented businesses in the LA region for the Mexican Mafia. The Lieutenant is the number two Mexican Mafia figure in LA he runs all operations from illegal gun sales, drug dealing, money laundering, underground gambling, protection rackets, sexually oriented businesses, government contracts & bribing politicians, that I know about. His Lieutenant that runs the sexually oriented businesses in the LA region, runs a few underground brothels, some strip joints, some adult bookstores w/ peepshows & gloryholes, a couple of video distribution companies, 2 different webcam sites, 3 phone sex lines, some pimps who run their own hookers, 5 different call girl services, an adult 'modeling' agency, and a few porn production companies & websites specializing in barely legal pornography, he also is an investor in a number of other pornography companies. His lieutenants who know about this place, as far as I know are either in this room or were near the front gate driving the bus, in the guard house, or driving the van. All three of them were supposed to drive down with us, but something came up, so Angelo came down in their stead, given that he was in town. They were going to offer Kevin a job, given that he was a fat fuck, but the way he looks now, they probably would have capped his ass. After Angelo and the rest of us capped either Kevin or one of the bitches, we were going to fuck and sodomize many of these bitches, as Angelo wanted to test some of his daddy's product. Then we were to go around L.A. and test more product in a rolling sexy orgy."

Angie - "These last three guys where do they live and/or where do they work, fat fuck?"

Kevin's Dad - "Bitch, the Underboss lives in a mansion in Holmby Hills, near the Playboy Mansion. He rarely leaves that home unless he must. Most of his guards are former female bodybuilders who have a military or martial arts background, he pays them a ton of money and fucks them regularly as they are full-service bodyguards, some double as maids, cooks, gardeners and chauffeurs. The male guards are mostly former football linemen who guard the perimeter to intimidate those who try to break into his property for whatever reason; they have been trained to spot paparazzi, cops and others trying to snoop on the Underboss and move vehicles parked excessively long near the Underboss's residence."

Kevin's Dad (continued) - "His Lieutenant moves around the LA region constantly, he has an office at the Underboss's mansion, but probably has at least one other office. The Lieutenant's Director of Sexually Oriented Businesses has his office next to the offices of the adult 'modeling' agency. The address was in my pocket on a business card, but fuck as I know where you put my clothes, if they even exist. Everyone was supposed to meet there and then come to this little operation which I manage, as it was my idea. Making my ex-wife, her sisters and my kids work here was never part of my idea, but you do what you gotta do to survive, including fucking and sodomizing both of your own daughters on their 18th birthdays for the cameras, so they destroy you if you dare try to fuck them over. We instead met at Angelo's dad's mansion in the Whittier Hills, one of the 9 locations. The address is on my cell phone, which I fuckin' don't know where the fuck you put that either AS IT WENT WITH MY FUCKIN CLOTHES, SLUT!"

Angie - "Well that was helpful, you can shut the fuck up dickwad."

With that I made his ball gag reappear, stopping him from any more speech. I produced both Kevin's dad's wallet and his cell phone, finding the business card for the 'modeling' agency and looked up the text with the address to one of Don Martinez's nine homes.

Angie - "Kevin, do what you want with these fuck turds, except for Angelo, we may need to question him, if I don't find what I'm looking for at either of these two addresses."

--

With that I put on a blue leather jacket and a blue pleated leather micro skirt, then I made myself invisible & immaterial and stepped into the Whittier mansion. I found the mansion guarded by 4 men with a female maid and a female cook. Checking the locked home office located in the basement, I found a treasure trove of information on a laptop that was hidden in a floor safe under the desk. On that computer I found the locations of all 8 homes owned by Don Martinez, the contact information and the addresses of all key leaders inside the Mexican Mafia and key businesses owned and run by the Mexican Mafia, including Dangerous Curves Adult Modeling Agency.