The Erotic Fairy Godmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before leaving I placed magical trackers on all four guards, in case any of them knew of the location of the sex compound I relocated. I moved between homes and found Don Marinez fucking his mistress and wife in a threesome in a French Villa, I placed magical trackers on all three of them and their guards. I found one of the sons living in the New York City Penthouse owned by the family watching an action movie with some of his guards, I placed magical trackers on the son and every guard in the apartment. I found the last son, the lawyer and accountant (I was surprised the lawyer was a woman) in a rural Mexican Villa, working in a home office while on a conference call. I went around and placed magical trackers on him, the female lawyer, the accountant and his guards. I finished off a tour of the remaining 5 homes owned by Don Martinez in rural Arizona, Las Vegas, rural Central California, rural Texas and suburban Miami, placing magical trackers on each guard I found at those 5 other locations.

At the Miami location I found two naked Latina girls tanning themselves by the pool, their bikinis and wraps discarded on two nearby lounge chairs. They had firm, but fake D-cup tits and narrow waists, with shaved pussies and they were gossiping about their own family between the two of them. I found out they were daughters of Don Martinez, as they talked about their dad, brothers and their slut mothers, as well as their older sister who was a lawyer living in Mexico and probably fucking her half-brother. Found out from the Miami mansion, that the wife and mistress each had three children. The wife had Sergio who was the son living in Mexico, Angelo who was naked with a ball gag in his mouth on the island I created and Teresa who was the taller of the two naked young women gossiping in front of me. The mistress had Maria who was the lawyer living in Mexico with her older brother running the operations of Don Martinez's criminal empire, Rodrigo who was the son living in New York, and Sofia the other naked young woman working on her tan while gossiping with her equally naked half-sister in Miami. I put magical trackers on these two sluts.

I next transported myself to the Underbosses' Holmby Hills Mansion where I put magical trackers on his female guards as well as both the Underboss and his Lieutenant who were meeting in the Underboss' office. They were discussing how much an LAPD/ATF joint bust of one of their vans and sellers seizing fully automatic rifles, pistols and cop-killer bullets that were meant for resale on the black market would cut into profit margins. They discussed whether to or not to put a hit on their seller before he could squeal. I deleted all mention of the now empty warehouse near the Port of LA from all documents and servers at that home.

After finishing up there I moved myself to the Dangerous Curves Adult Modeling Agency. The office of the man in charge of sexually oriented businesses was only accessible through the modeling agency. I found a spot near the first floor of the building where becoming both solid and visible would not be noticed, which was a first-floor bathroom. I decided to change my look for this visit, so I grew my tits to DD-cup dimensions and made myself look more like Don Martinez's daughter Teresa, only with red hair and slightly lighter skin. I did not want anyone to go after the actress Angie Everhart, just because I showed up and then disappeared with the guy handling sexually oriented businesses.

Then I walked up the stairs to the floor I needed to be on. I walked into the agency. At the front desk was a blonde with D-cup tits you could see through her white leather wrap dress. Her hair was poofed out in an '80s style big hairdo.

Blonde Secretary - "Miss Please fill out the information on this form and I will call you in when they are ready for you.

As I filled out the sheet with Don Martinez's Whittier Address and his daughter Teresa's name and actual cell phone number (which I had cloned), I saw topless and nude photos of various women from DVD porn video covers. I figured if I was going to take all three of Don Sergio Martinez's daughters, his wife and his mistress, as well as the Underboss' female bodyguards for Kevin to fuck, no one would be the wiser when they all disappeared at the same time later that day. I turned in the paperwork and waited as the Secretary took the paperwork into the office and then returned to her desk.

An hour later, a beautiful Asian girl in a micro sundress with D-cup tits with nipples pointing through the material and the tops of stockings showing came out of the office smoothing down her dress. A few minutes after that the secretary got up and ushered me into the office, before taking her seat back at the front desk. Inside the office was my last target who was sitting on a couch and a Latina with F-cup tits who was sitting behind the desk. The Latina spoke to me.

Diamond - "Good Afternoon, Teresa. My name is Diamond. I need to ask a few questions about you and your sexual history before we can begin. How many different sex partners have you fucked?"

I decided to bend the truth a little bit, so I would make Don Martinez's daughter sound like a slut willing to get sluttier.

Angie - "Six, 1 stud, and 5 other sluts."

Diamond - "Have or will you have anal sex?"

Angie - "Yes"

Diamond - "Have or will you participate in a threesome or a reverse gangbang?"

Angie - "Yes to both, with 1 stud and those same 5 sluts."

Diamond - "Have you masturbated in front of one or more other people?"

Angie - "Of course."

Diamond - "Have you sucked a cock? Have you deep throated a cock? If so, what is the largest cock you have deep throated?"

Angie - "I deep throated a thick 10-inch cock. It is the only size I have sucked or taken all the way down my throat. I even sucked his testicles and fondled both his cock and balls. He then fucked me and 5 other sluts in both our pussies and assholes. I also ate both the pussies and assholes of some of the other sluts."

Diamond - "Have you ever been spit roasted or double penetrated with both a real and a fake cock?

Angie - "No, but I have been fingered while I was sodomized, and I liked it."

Diamond - "Have you been peed on and drank pee or peed on someone else? Will you be opened to doing it?"

Angie - "No, I have not. Maybe doing the peeing, I'm not sure about getting peed on."

Diamond - "Have you been tied up or bound? Have you been whipped, flogged, caned, spanked, tickled or fucked while tied up or bound? Have you done that to anyone else?"

Angie - "I have been spanked, but I have never by bound or struck or tickled in any way. I have bound others. However, I have not done anything other than maybe sucked on a bound woman's tits."

Diamond - "That covers my questions, let's see your body. Please remove your jacket and skirt."

I peeled off my leather jacket, exposing my tits encase in my blue open cupped leather bra. Then I removed my leather micro skirt to show off my shaved pussy with a black-haired landing strip. I posed for some nude photos.

Diamond - "Ok, please masturbate for the camera."

As I masturbated, I saw Diamond get up and removed her wrap dress exposing her G-string and braless tits. She untied the sides of her G-string exposing her shaved pussy with a tattoo of a diamond above her clit and and diamond stud in her clit, belly button and nipples.

Diamond - "Slut, let's see how good you are at eating cunt."

I kissed, licked, sucked, fingered and bit her labia and clit adding a little magic to give her the biggest orgasm she would ever receive.

Diamond - "Shit bro, this chica really knows how to eat pussy. OK Teresa, take his cock out of my brother's pants and let's see how well you do at giving him a blow job."

I crawled over to him like a panther, unbuttoned his jeans, pulled down his zipper and pulled his 7-inch cock out of his pants. Adding a bit of magic to my touch and my blow job, I had him shooting his cum out of his cock. I also made sure it would take a long while before he could fuck me, by getting his balls to fully secrete all of his cum in that one cum. In fact, I even put him to sleep with a sleeping spell.

Diamond - "Usually he can fuck for a while, but I guess he's all fucked out for a while. You put him to sleep. Fuck, well I guess I have to get my strap-on out and get Bambi in her to help out." Going to the door, "Bambi, it's almost lunch time and we need to finish this interview. Lock the front door, remove that dress and come here, I need your help as this chica has given Marco an orgasm that put him to sleep."

As Diamond, pulled out her strap-on, buxom Bambi came in naked wearing only a pair of black silk stockings and a black garter belt, along with her black fuck me stiletto heeled sandals. Bambi laid down, while I bent over her and Diamond put the dildo of her strap-on into my pussy. As I ate Bambi's pussy, Diamond fucked mine.

I decided to speed things up, so I could search for the information I needed.

So, I put Bambi to sleep after multiple powerful orgasms and then turned and used my fingers, some magic and my mouth to trigger enough orgasms to put Diamond to sleep as well.

With the three sleeping for as long as I wanted them to, I search the office as I was dressed. I found Marco's hidden office and got into his file cabinets, computer and cell phones. I erased all information on the compound that I could find. I also found a bedroom and bathroom off his office. I reviewed all of the information I had gathered and made sure there was no trace left in the offices, computers or phones I found at the various locations. I found in Marco's office that the person who set up and monitored the webcam sites, the phone sex chat lines, and the other various internet sites selling their adult content, lived at the compound and was actually three women who were strippers turned porn stars/cam girls who were doing it so their mothers, sisters &/or nieces would not be also taken and turned into sex workers, with no freedom. I further found out that those women were taken anyway and kept in a brothel run by the family in Mexico.

I went immaterial and invisible and put magical trackers on every woman in that brothel. Then transported back to Marco's office to do the same with Marco, Diamond and Bambi. Once back, I transformed myself to once again look like Angie Everhart, complete with the C-cup tits.

Once all that was finished, I magically cleaned myself up, made my jacket and skirt lying out in Diamond's office disappear, and transported all of those I tagged to the island, stripping them nude, bounding them up in the various garages of the homes and knocking all of them out with sleeping spells. Diamond, Bambi, the Holmby Hills female bodyguards, Don Martinez's daughters Maria, Teresa and Sofia, as well as his wife and his mistress were all hung in Kevin's garage, with their wrists secured to chains from the ceiling and ankles secured to the floor. The women of that brothel in Mexico ended up in the garage of the first house of the right as you entered the compound.

I joined Kevin and his family as they had already murdered 6 of the 8 men with only Angelo and Kevin's dad remaining alive. They were beating up on and stabbing with kitchen knives Kevin's dad as I entered the room, with blood flowing from his wounds. Kevin sat in his recliner supervising everything, while Rose fucked herself on his cock. I removed the restrains and gags from the 8 men and once Kevin's dad was dead, I transported their naked carcasses and clothing to 50 miles off the coast of San Francisco, knowing most of that would wash up on shore or be eaten by sharks or other ocean predators. I then cleaned the blood off the floor, furniture and the bodies of Kevin and his 5 female relatives.

Angie - "Well, I am glad we had no need of those 8 men, as you murdered 7 of them. Should I just drop all of the other men in the middle of the Pacific, with their necks broken or should I let you question each of them and turn the women into your sex slaves, Kevin?"

Kevin - "Do you know for sure we got everyone who knew of this places existence?"

Angie - "According to what I found in the files and computers I was able to access, everyone who knew about this place is either here or dead."

Kevin - "What if we want to make money from the porn, webcams and phone sex lines they were using, you know so all of us can survive?"

Angie - "The three women who set all of that up for them are among the strippers they have been holding here in this compound. They have been doing it out of fear of their female family members being forced into the sex business. Problem is these fuckers did just that and then stuck them in a brothel in Mexico. I have since transported the entire brothel here to one of the other garages."

Kevin - "OK, break the necks of Don Martinez, his other two sons, his underboss and the other two guys in LA you nabbed, and the bodyguards. We may have use for the lawyer and accountant, just in case we missed something."

Angie - "The lawyer is Don Martinez's oldest daughter whose mother is his Mistress. Which leaves only the accountant left as the remaining man other than yourself."

With that I removed them from their restraints, broke their necks and dropped their naked bodies in the Pacific Ocean, where I dropped the first 8. That many dead bodies associated with the Mexican Mafia, would trigger several investigations, lead to turf wars and a civil war inside the Mexican Mafia.

With that done we went around the compound, starting in the garage. We turned every woman into Kevin's sex slave and reshaped and healed their bodies according to Kevin's desires. Of course, Kevin fucked and sodomized each woman and when he had broken them through pain and exhaustion followed by several orgasms, made them eat his cum out of another woman's pussy.

I then created a large mansion at the end of the compound, moving Kevin's family's belongings into the new house.

Don Martinez's wife, mistress, Teresa Martinez, Sofia Martinez, and Diamond became sex slaves and maids. Maria Martinez used her knowledge of the law to worm her way into a full-service lawyer/dispute advisor. Bambi used her secretarial skills to become Kevin's full-service secretary/personal assistant. The female bodyguards became Kevin's full-service bodyguards and trained some of the other women in how to do domestic duties as well as protecting the island. The accountant appealed to Kevin that he needed someone to keep track of everything, so Kevin could make informed decisions. Kevin took pity on the accountant, having me make him much more submissive and loyal to Kevin's will.

Of course, the beating the accountant took from the women in the compound killed the man, so his body was dropped into the Pacific Ocean with the other male bodies that I had disposed of earlier.

--

At Dahlia's urging, I created a large green house and put a protective shield around the island (in case of any tsunamis, gangsters or pirates). She described it like how the island of Themyscira, where Wonder Woman is from is described in the DC comic books. The shield also shielded the women from the harmful effects of the sun.

We found out one of the strippers had grown up on a farm and knew how to take care of crops and farm animals. At her urging, Kevin had me created the facilities for milking cows and raising chickens, sheep and pigs. She also got Kevin to get horses, along with the riding gear, and the clothes needed to keep his women from injuring themselves. He put her in charge of grow, raising and managing the food. I brought to the island everything she asked for regarding crops and livestock.

One of the women had been an engineer before she was taken and suggested I create solar panels and several back-up generators to bring power to the various parts of the compound. She then redesigned the engines of the vehicles, as the gas in the SUVs, van and bus would run out, to run on solar power and if that failed through a hand crank, with a huge help from my magic at Kevin's direction. Her next project entailed redesigning the suspension system of the vehicles so they could be better used on the island.

The women talked Kevin out of generating money thru porn, webcam and phone sex idea, as they were on an island very difficult to find in the middle of the Indian Ocean, with all they needed in the way of food to catch, grow or raise. Kevin did have me connect them to the internet, so they could look up information they might need as to how to do certain things or fix certain things.

When it came to clothes, the women had me reduce the clothing to leather and denim items, mostly boots, chaps, garter belts, gloves, open cupped bras and jean pants (for those riding horses or working near electricity). As I had made all of their tits super sensitive, none of the women wanted to cover their tits, otherwise no work would get done as the women would be constantly orgasming.

The only silk items retained were stockings. I also brought to the island a colony of silkworms, facilities to keep them captive, the machinery necessary to turn the byproducts of these worms into silk, and books on how to create various clothing items, particularly silk stockings. I also brought the tools and how to books in how to create leather clothing. Last I created a field of cotton on the island, from which they could create all the cotton they may ever want. I then created a loom from which they could make clothing or whatever else they may need.

The guard barracks were enlarged and turned into the clothing manufacturing plant. The cafeteria was enlarged and turned into a dining hall, with kitchen. Those women who Kevin was attracted to or found useful were moved into the mansion. These included Rose, Molly, Lily, Candy, Dahlia, Maria Martinez, Bambi, the 3 strippers who knew how to program, the engineer lady, the gal who was raised on a farm and the female bodyguards (formerly of the Underboss). The family members of the engineer were moved into the mansion to live close to the engineer. The mothers, sisters, aunts and nieces of the 3 programming strippers were also housed in the mansion, while the rest of the women rescued from the brothel were housed in mainly Kevin's old home, which I enlarged to accommodate those added women. Diamond and the other 4 women of Don Martinez's family were placed in the homes the engineer had lived in. The women who were brought in by the van returned to their homes.

One of the bodyguards had been a medic in the Army before becoming a bodyguard and volunteered to become the doctor and to train nurses, who would then also become as proficient as doctors. She had me create at the other end of the compound and medical complex with the gear she would need.

Kevin had me remove all viruses, bacteria and genetic disease from the island. He also asked me to improve everyone's bone density, veins and skin, to reduce the potential for injury. I added a desire and willingness to keep in the tremendous shape I had made each person on the island.

Last Kevin asked me to help him to be able to sexually satisfy each of the women in his harem, given he was the only man remaining on the island. I had to think through how to do that, even using the internet to do some research. I created a sex club with 30 sex machines, including a row of 10 sybian machines; a row of 10 stationary bikes with dildos seats for their pussies and assholes that move up and down as the pedals are used; 5 rowing machines again with dildo seats that move in and out of their pussies and assholes depending on the stroke from their rowing and whether the seat was moving forward or backward; 2 machines with suction cups for the tits and two drills with dildos attached to a padded bench with restraints; 2 machines with feathers attached to 3 mechanical hands to brush those feathers over the nipples and clitorises of the restrained women and a padded bench with restraints; and one machine with video goggles, 3 dildos pumps for the woman's mouth, pussy and asshole, and 4 mechanical hands to grip the woman's tits and ass cheeks, the videos are point of view videos were the dildos and hands are programmed to give the woman the experience the woman in the video got.