The Erotic Fairy Godmother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers

--

Kevin became essentially a man whore, with every woman on the island becoming his sex partner. I had altered each and every woman, and Kevin had fucked them in all three of their fuck holes, sometimes multiple times.

Becky had turned 18 recently and became his most obedient slut, moving in with Kevin and his family. She essentially became his full service personal assistant and left her pussy and asshole uncovered all the time.

Becky was now a stunning raven haired sex goddess, with Double-D cup tits, a bubble butt, a perpetually flat stomach, and toned arms and legs. Her hair like all the women on the island was affixed in a genie ponytail per Kevin's wishes and she walked around wearing only a blue sex outfit consisting of her blue fishnet stockings, her blue leather thigh boots, blue leather garter belt, blue leather choker, blue leather open cupped bra and blue leather opera gloves.

I had made every one of the women much more submissive, but she fully embrace her submissiveness to Kevin and his family. I also had given her a sapphire clit piercing and made her girl cum taste like blueberry flavored salt water taffy, as I had given made every woman's cum on the island taste like a fruity flavor of salt water taffy. When she showered with Kevin, she would strip down to her blue choker collar, which she never took off as she considered Kevin her lord and master.

Kevin, Becky and I had finished watching the movie "Drive Angry" and then we acted out the sex scene between Nicholas Cage and Charlotte Ross, according to Kevin's wishes, with him clothed and me naked and looking like Charlotte Ross, a naked Becky filmed us fucking. So there I was 5'3", with 36C-cup tits, weighing 127 pounds with blond hair looking like the NYPD Blue actress Charlotte Ross, who we saw when Kevin and I binged watched every single episode of NYPD Blue. After fucking we both decide to have some shower sex.

I was in the middle of shower sex wearing only my choker, Kevin was pounding my pussy from behind with a nude Becky rubbing her tits on his back, while fondling my tits with me reaching back to fondle her pussy and Kevin's ass, when I was whisked away from the island I had created for Kevin. When my body came to a halt, I found myself naked in the room of a wide eyed little girl showing her the front of my wet and naked body, similar to what happened to the real Charlotte Ross in an episode of NYPD Blue after she got out of the shower.

Angie - "Kevin, why did you remove your...?...Oh dear, sorry, let me change."

Given my state of dress and who I appeared in front of, I dried and dressed myself fully magically in the blink of an eye. I dressed myself in a leather mini skirt, my leather thigh boots, my leather opera gloves, a silk blouse and a leather jacket all the color of blue. I even gave myself a leather bra and G-string set under my clothing. With me fully dressed, I then turned my attention to the little girl.

Angie - "Hi, Tabitha. My name is Angela and I'm your Fairy Godmother..."

--

The End

--

--

Background on how this story was created...

--

This story started as a fantasy answering the question of what if there was an erotic fairy godmother who showed up to help a teen age boy or a horny man who was a virgin?

I first developed a backstory for the fairy godmother, from the fairy godmother episodes from "DC's Legends of Tomorrow. The first episode the fairy godmother is a villain and is warping the choices of the little girl she has become stuck to, during the time of the Salem Witch Trials in New England. Later in the season the Fairy Godmother switches powers with Nora Darhk in the mid-season cliffhanger episode. Then the following season Nora as the new fairy godmother is whisked away to a kid when she wants to return to her fiance Ray Palmer.

In literature and media, fairy godmothers usually show up to help kids, so 18 year olds on their birthdays is as late as I could push the age of the male virgin, without completely departing the genre.

From there I had to ask myself, why would the fairy godmother show up to help the male virgin?

As I am a pervert with an incest fetish, I knew I wanted him to end up fucking his female relatives, but would he want to? I had essentially two directions to take this story, either he would be a nerd with already beautiful female relatives or he would be an outcast and loser on the edge in an abusive situation.

I found the second scenario more believable and relatable as a starting point for this type of story, as not everyone has attractive sexy sibling or female relatives.

Once I went there, I had to figure out why was this male virgin being abused to the point where he would need a fairy godmother to come and rescue him from the situation, in a way where a happyish ending could be my end point for this story. That is where the kidnapped plot line came from, where the male virgin's dad is a wannabe gangster who gets screwed over by the real gangsters who he is too wimpy to stand up to. From there the story developed kind of on its own. The fairy godmother turns the male virgin and the women into idealized versions of themselves, creates a hidden island nearest to Australia in the Indian Ocean, the island becomes self sufficient, and the male virgin has sexual help in the form of the sex machine gym.

When I decided to go down the path of human sex trafficking being the situation that the fairy godmother rescues everyone from, I did that to some degree from the Taken movie franchise. One of the stories I have in the works is based on that series and some of the research I did for that story was used in this story. From the research, I found human trafficking is the 3rd largest organized crime, behind drug distribution and weapons trafficking. I then had to determine which of the large gangs to use, I chose the Mexican Mafia over other groups, though the Russian Mafia is used in the unpublished story involving human trafficking. If I do another story with human trafficking involved in the story, the Chinese Triads, the Japanese Yakuza, the Irish Mob, or the Italian Mafia are all on the table to be used as the big bad of the story.

I knew I wanted to end the story with the fairy godmother whisked away at an inopportune time and be placed into an embarrassing situation. So, I stole from the bathroom scene from NYPD Blue where Charlotte Ross is climbing out of the shower drying herself off and then prepare herself for bed, when Detective Andy Sipowicz's young son, Theo, walks into the bathroom and catches her completely naked, with the kid's body covering her private parts from the camera which had already showed her naked ass and side boobs. From there I had to find another show or movie where she might have show full frontal nudity to get her to be changed from looking like Angie Everhart to looking like Charlotte Ross, as Kevin would have to make that decision for the change to continue into the next story, and her sex scene in Drive Angry appeared on Showtime or HBO.

If I decide to do a sequel to this story, changing the fairy godmother's race or changing her looks is definitely on the table. I doubt if I will do a prequel to this story as the fairy godmother would have to be the plump white haired grandmotherly figure she was at the beginning of this story.

Mr3x49
Mr3x49
101 Followers