The Erotic Massage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gripman
gripman
47 Followers

I really get turned on when Barbara cums. Sometimes she fucks herself to orgasm with her dildo and fantasies when nothing else is available. When I'm away she often calls me while doing herself. She teases me by telling me she's getting fucked real good by some guy, telling me how big a cock (black) he had, or how they were waiting for his brother to join them, so she could suck a cock while getting fucked, etc. We jack ourselves to mutual orgasms. It would really turn me on if she really was fucking some guy and I was listening. And sometimes I wondered.

It was now obvious that Bill was really enjoying this, too. His cock was rock hard, stood straight up and reached above his navel. If he was going to give her that large, throbbing organ, she would need two orgasms to get loose enough to accommodate it.

After alternately licking her slit and sucking her clit, Bill suddenly began sucking vigorously on her clit and inserted three fingers up her cunt and one in her anus. His other hand was tightening the clamp on one oil sensitive nipple while she did the same to the other. She was going over the edge.

This guy was a real pro with impeccable timing and great skill at eating pussy. Her legs were now holding her ass up off the table giving him maximum access to her wide open, juicy pussy. Coming from the monitor, I could hear her loud moans and her words of, "Yes, yes, oh, god, suck my clit hard, suck it hard! Don't stop your fingers, I'm going to cum again."

Her hips were bucking and her pussy seemed to be clutching his face as spasms rolled through her body and cunt. She clutched his head burying his face in her pussy. Her orgasm, once again, seemed to last forever.

As it subsided, the sexual excitement was too much for Bill. He got a look of extreme lust on his face. He clutched what had seemed to have become a monster cock in his hand. It seems my BJ's orgasm had had the same affect on him as it had on me.

Kicking his footstool aside, he stood.

"God, BJ, I need to fuck you. Please? Will your pussy take this?" he asked, stammering, almost pleading, jerking on his engorged cock.

"Is it ethical? Do you think it's OK with Hank?"

"Fuck the ethics. And Hank left it up to you."

Thinking about the ethics of Bill's situation and how I might take it, Barbara had despaired of getting to experience that big cock. Now that it was offered, she couldn't resist.

"Grab my cock, BJ, guide it to your hot pussy so I'll know it's what you want," he said.

I think he wanted to make sure that I knew she really wanted it, too.

She eagerly grabbed his cock, raised her ass and positioned the cock against her soaked pussy lips.

"Oh god, it's beautiful, yes, yes, give it to my pussy. Fuck the consequences. Hank knows I'm a slut. Do me, Bill, do me good! Call me a nasty slut!"

Bill grabbed her legs, holding them wide apart by the ankles. He plunged his prick into Barbara's pussy all the way to the hilt. With her two orgasms and the lingering affect of the oil, her cunt was wet, frothy and wide open, and required no easing in.

"Take that you beautiful, nasty slut!"

"Oooh, yeah, Bill, fuck that pussy, my slutty cunt pussy! Hard, deep, harder!"

Standing, holding Barbara's legs wide apart by the ankles, Bill was in perfect position to pull his cock out to the tip and slam it home with maximum force and penetration. After many strokes and needing a breather, he pulled out and started slapping her slit and her protruding clit with his long cock.

"Oh yeah, Bill, slap that naughty pussy, that nasty, slutty pussy with that beautiful monster. Show her who's boss! She deserves a spanking for letting that big beautiful prick into this happily married woman's cunt," cried Barbara.

After a few more moments of plunging his cock into her cunt, Bill stood and pulled Barbara up off her back and pointed his cock at her mouth.

"Clean your juices off my cock, you beautiful slut. You're so wet I can't get enough friction."

"I can't either, but it's your fault my pussy's so wet and frothy," she said and eagerly started sucking the monster and rubbing her clit. The way the oil made it tingle she couldn't stand it without stimulation down there while she was sucking him. Bill soon had to pull out before cumming and prematurely ending his job.

After passionately kissing him with pussy juice covered lips, she whispered "I want to be on top, Bill."

To accommodate this wonderful, gorgeous client, Bill joined Barbara on the table laying on his back, his cock straight up and hard.

"What a beautiful sight," BJ gasped and true to her initials, uncontrollably went down on it again.

"Wait," Bill cried "you have to cum again first."

He lifted her by the waist, all the way up off the table, then lowered her down, impaling her pussy. As his cock slid home she shuddered in ecstasy .

In this position she could vigorously diddle her clit. They worked together to meet each others deep thrusts. I'd never seen Barbara's ass working so hard. She'd already cum twice, but she was determined to get off again.

To keep Bill from cumming to soon and ending her chance of getting off again, she pulled up off his cock and crawled up his body. She rubbed her pussy and it's juices all over him.

"Now it's your turn to clean up so we can get more friction, Bill," she said.

Then she eased her pussy down on his face and he returned the favor of licking the pussy juice from her cunt and sucking on her pussy lips and clit. Before cumming she then crawled back down, rubbing her cunt all over him again and grabbed his cock and inserted it back into her hungry pussy.

Hot as Barbara was, diddling her clit and humping his prick, it was no surprise that she was finally lost in another huge orgasm.

"Oh my god, I can't believe this," she moaned.

With her pussy clutching and releasing his cock and her pussy juice squeezing out and soaking his balls, she had her climax. This caused Bill to start to cum himself.

Sensing this, Barbara dismounted him quickly. Taking his shaft into her mouth she started sucking it and jerking it with both hands. As the cock started to pulsate in her hand, Bill pulled her face down against his crotch. This caused her to do something she had never done before: She deep throated him, which she never thought she could do. Somehow, without gagging her, his cock slid past her gag reflex and entered her throat. As it tried to get off she squeezed down on it's base trapping the cum. She worked it's very sensitive head against the back of her throat, driving him crazy. When she finally released it, the backed up cum exploded into her mouth and throat. She sucked and swallowed frantically, trying to keep any of it from oozing back out past her lips. When she swallowed too slowly, she'd squeeze off the cum until she could catch up, then release another explosion. Squeezing off of the cum several times had the effect of giving Bill multiple orgasms. With the effect of the oil still in her pussy having been transferred to his prick, and the multiple orgasms, Bill nearly passed out cumming.

The sexual excitement of the afternoon was too much for her. Something happened to her that had never happened before. As the flood of cum slid down her throat, Barbara climaxed one more time with nothing having touched her cunt.

...

Bill returned to the office and found me, still somewhat in shock, before the monitor.

"Well," he said somewhat sheepishly "I hope I didn't go to far, but your wife is so hot I would have been hard pressed to stop had she said I'd gone far enough."

"No, no, it got me so hot watching that if she'd wanted to stop I'd have gone in there, joined you and made her a sandwich. But no, this experience has taught me something about her that I often suspected but really didn't know, that is, how far she would really take one of her fantasies. This may well take our relationship to another level."

"Well that's somewhat of a relief. I've been asked to do this from time to time but your wife is the hottest I've ever come across. Usually one orgasm is enough for them. And she caused ME to have multiple orgasms. Never had that happen to me before. She'd be easy to fall in love with."

"I know. She's one hot, slutty wife and I love her all the more for it and wouldn't have it any other way."

"Well, listen Hank, if I may call you Hank."

"Hey, after what we've been through today, we should be on informal terms."

"It seems you're relationship is a lot like my wife's and mine was, you know going a little stale, even though we fantasized a lot. As you'll see, ours is now hotter then either of us could have hoped for."

"Don't leave me hanging," I said, "What happened?"

"You see she's also a massage therapist here. Well, one day not knowing she had a client, I started into her room. With the door cracked open, I saw her naked, bent over a client giving him a blow job. She was so into sucking his cock she didn't notice me. My sudden jealousy was overcome by how hot it made feel to see this dude fondling my wife's tits and pussy as she blew him. As he came, he fingered her to a mind blowing orgasm. When it ended I closed the door unnoticed and went to my own room, knowing she would come in when she was done. This is how the conversation went afterward:

""How long have you been giving blow jobs?" I asked her with feigned anger in my voice.

"Wha, how? What do you mean?" she stammered.

"You know what I mean. I saw it all just now."

"Wait, honey, I love only you. It's just business. It doesn't mean anything."

"Oh, yes it does. Just business, huh? You came like gang busters, didn't you?"

"Well, yes, but that's what it does to me. Look how wet and loose I am?" she told me sheepishly.

"Is that why you're so hot to fuck after you sometimes give a massage?"

"Well, yes. But isn't that good for you? I felt I owed it to you to do you afterward. And to tell the truth, you make me come again real hard after I've done a client. You're the best, baby. OK?".

"You've made me so hot I want you on the table fucking me now!"

She eagerly laid back on the table and I thrust my aching cock into her soaked pussy.

"Do you like sucking clients' cocks?" I asked her as I fucked her.

"Was watching me do it hot for you?"

"I have to confess it was."

"You really liked watching me, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"Is it OK, then, if I keep doing it, honey?"

"Oh, yeah."

"You'll want me to fuck them, too, won't you, hon?" she asked, getting more excited.

"Only if you tell me all the details."

"Of course, darling," she gasped as she lapsed into her second orgasm within a few minutes.""

"Telling me this and having watched her do it, I had one of the best orgasms I've ever had. That incident put new life into our relationship. And she's relieved that she doesn't have to worry about getting caught anymore."

"I guess I'm not alone in this, huh."

"Not by a long shot, my friend, as you'll find out. Well, as I was going to say, I can make you copy of the DVD in the monitor for your future enjoyment if you want."

"Wow, we'd love it."

"So would you mind if I made a personal copy for my wife, Sandy, and I to enjoy. From time to time she gets requests for erotic massages from select clients, both male and female. After that incident we put the same setup in her massage room as I have. As you might guess, like you, I like to watch, too. We have assembled a nice little collection of erotica for ourselves. I'll have to give you a copy of the recent one I made of Sandy giving a couple of beautiful gay women golfers an erotic massage. While she massaged one, the other was under the table eating her out. Amazing!"

gripman
gripman
47 Followers
12