The Erotic Summer Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know that it won't take long for me to climax again, as my body feels insatiable right now. He lifts his head and slowly kisses his way back up to my awaiting mouth. When he reaches it, I can smell my perfume and the womanly musk on his mouth and I taste myself as he kisses me deeply with a beautiful French kiss, such sweet nectar.

He lays down beside of me and his body his so beautifully delicious, massive his cock raging hard once again. He presses it against me and I feel my blood boil, my excitement cannot be contained. I smile and kiss him with so much passion that he gasps; my hand reaching down to stroke that velvety soft skin. I want to suck on him again but I know that he has other plans, wants to make out with that delicious cock buried deep inside of my wet tightness. His fingers move over my pearl again and I moan. OMG, I want him to fuck me, right now, hard and fast or slow and easy, whatever way he wants to do it, is fine with me. I am just so damn ready for him to make love to me and now.

I whisper in his ear, let me crawl on top of you and ride you like you are my wild Spanish stallion and I'm your sexy erotic mare. He growls again and says "OH YES BABY" I climb on board and move my pussy over his hardness up and down it feels so good and I open my legs wide as I lean back and allow him to slowly enter my narrow slippery passage. He fills me with his large beautiful cock and I gasp as he is almost too large for me.

I accommodate him and commence to move up and down as he holds my hips and his face is in a state or sexual bliss. It turns me on to watch him and I move faster and he slides one hand to my rounded ass and allows his fingers to trace around my anus and the other hand moves to my very sensitized clitoris and his fingers begin to work their magic again.

I lean my head back and moan so very loudly, I'm panting almost delirious with pleasure as he moves his fingers around the pearl and over and around my anus. I beg him to stop because I am going to cum again, OMG, I am on the brink of something powerful and incredible. PLEASE BABY stop, but I know I don't mean it because it's so damn intense and enjoyable.

My tits are bouncing all over the place and he is watching them and telling me he finds me so very sensual, incredibly beautiful. I cry out now..FUCK ME HARDER BABY as I start to orgasm, it is better than the last 2 that I experienced with him, this one taking me over the top completely with that white heat the myriad of colors flashing before my eyes..I close them tight as I ride him up and down like a passionate mare in heat allowing her stallion to fuck her like crazy.

His incredible voice is so beautiful with that Spanish accent and a huge turn on for me with his words of love in his own dialect. Making me ride him even harder my hair out of it's ponytail and wild around my head flying everywhere. He is riding the wave of desire with me, his passion exploding as he yells out "Oh mi hermosa yegua salvaje sexy me coja mas feurza." I scream out " YES, YES, YES" as I can feel his whole body tense and rise up pushing deeper as I squeeze tighter, my sheath enclosing his cock as I scream out in joy, my climax so beautiful that I have lost complete control. I feel him ejaculate deep inside of me, the hot wetness like a continuous wet stream.

We relax in a few moments with me laying across his hard muscled body and his fingers moving over my lush firm ass. He kisses me again and our breathing is somewhat labored from our exertions. I move my lips to his ear and whisper "OMG, you are so hot, I am going to want you again soon miamor." He laughs huskily and spanks my bottom with a loud resounding slap, you are insatiable "Mi hermosa rubia Englis aumento." I laugh huskily and sigh knowing he was calling me a beautiful blonde English rose.

The thought resounded through my head that he wasn't what I had anticipated nor even could have imagined tonight. I wasn't looking for a man nor some hot stud to fulfill my wildest fantasies, but this handsome Spaniard certainly did in more ways than one. We lay together for awhile and he whispered that we needed to go for another swim to cool off and to find my bathing suit at the bottom of the pool. I giggled at that and nodded my head in affirmation. We got up and slowly moved against one another we fit so beautifully together.

He held my hand and we walked through the door of the gazebo, I believe everyone was gone with the exception of a very few and I could see my sister sitting on her husbands lap while they kissed under the bright patio light. We walked to the pools deep end and dove in together, barely making a splash. I could see my bathing suit vividly standing out under the water and my Spaniard gallantly retrieved it for me and I accepted with a gracious nod. I kissed him sweetly on the lips and he drew my body against his again. I looked into his eyes startled; he was rock hard again and his eyes stared into mine with a challenging passion.

I almost shrieked as he grasped my ass under the water and moved his hand over the soft smoothness of my mound. I could feel that sensuality of mine coming to the surface once again, my libido was answering his in spades. We were close to the edge of the pool and I threw my bathing suit up on top of the deck. He drew me to the corner of the pool in the darkness again, kissing me hard and lifted me up until my body was almost out of the water completely.

I felt my body become tense knowing that I wanted his mouth on me, longed to experience that delightful tongue tasting and savoring my honey again. That wicked gleam in his eyes told me he was going to enjoy my body and I leaned back to open my legs wide while he kissed and licked my pearl, sucking on it like it was a delicious morsel.

I'm not sure if it was the danger of being caught or if it was because I was so damn passionate and horny again. I closed my eyes and laid back allowing my body to just relax and enjoy the beauty of the night and his tongue, mouth and hands on me once again. I knew that I was so anxious to suck on his thick hard cock, almost impatient actually. This time I would make sure it was an ever greater experience for him and I would drive him to the brink and beyond with my sensual mouth.

He was taking his time and teasing me with those slow delicious licks and sucking of my pearl, while his fingers probed and touched me intimately. I knew he was going to tease me with infinite slowness, unmercifully and just take his time. I looked up into the gorgeous star studded sky and gave myself up to that amazing experience as my body became an inferno of lusty heat. This Summer party was turning out to be one of the best ones that I could have ever remembered or encountered and one I would never forget.

12